Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Rise of the Glutton -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Rise of the Glutton -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Rise of the Glutton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Monamoto

Hikari Monamoto

Type : Blood
Elements : Earth

The Rise of the Glutton Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the Glutton   The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am

General Information

Name: Hikari Monamoto

The Rise of the Glutton 18iwkj

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 178lbs
DOB: January 1

Appearance: Im a sorta tall guy. I have White longish hair. I wear a black and red outfit. I tend to keep my ring on at all times. I have 2 diferent color eyes one red and one blue. Always have a serious look on my face.

Personality: Im hungry for flesh for it is my nature. I tend not to make friends so much because not many people want to befriend someone like me. I am in a sense the type that is a loner for the most part.

Bio:
Was born in a land where the sun never sets. Was always treated like crap and had metal objects thrown at him. When he was born it was said that his parents abandoned him in the thought that they would kill him. He was taken in by a hospitable young family where they raised him as their own. He had a mysterious power everything he ate he seemed to gain a power from. If were to eat a rabbit he could jump slightly higher, a fow and he'd become more swift and clever. There are many things he is capable of doing as long as he eats first. The powers he gains seemed to not last more then a days time but it did suffice. The family who took him in claimed it to be a mirical. But in actuality it was because of his bloodline. For he has the ability to gain some of the powers that the things he eats obtains if any. but to do so he must be seeking out more power at the time. He was known as the Chosen one for the abilites he possesed. The people of his village both loved and feared him. But he still kept to himself not having anyfriends or anyone to worry about. When he became of age he joined the ranks of his town as a foot soldier. One day during a scouting mission the general in charge of his platoon heard stories about what he was capable of. So he sent him out on a mission to scout ahead and spy on the actions of hidden stone ninja. While entering a mountain overpass paper bombs where set off. The general approched him and thanked him for finding the bombs. Even tho he was caught in the blast himself he still moved on and returned to camp. He felt an odd impulse come over himself. He was sent home to rest so he wouldnt be in danger. When he got there he blacked out and when he woke up there was blood everywhere but no traces of his families bodies. But he felt like he was stronger and different in a way. The only sign of life at his home that he saw was a neighbor who had come over wounder what was going on. It turned out that He had killed his own family. Shortly after he had then consumed them. The nighbor had alerted the gaurds. So the only thing he could think of was to flee in hopes of survival. He knew that after he murdered his family he couldnt return to his village or they would kill him. From this point on he became a wandering traveler in search of a new home.

Likes: Beings alone. Eating things to gain new powers for a while. Staying alive. Keeping it important to not make many friends.

Dislikes: When no interesting meals are around. Long range attacks. people who betray him. Seeing people running towards him.

Ninja Information

Village: Blood

Combat Strengths: Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Stratigic, cunning

Combat Weaknesses: Food will normally eat what an animal or even a person when gettin the chance to gain power. An opposing stratigist. Motive sensing. Using weapons.

Mental Strengths: Iron will as long as its not when it comes gaining new powers.

Mental Weaknesses: Alchohol

Equipment: Food pills, Blood Elixers cause different blood has different abilities. Iron files, 15 shuriken

Jutsu:

Name:Taste
Type:N/A
Range:Close
Element:N/A
Description: Bites the opponent and tastes them, in doing so he can obtain knowledge of one of their jutsu's and can use it for 10 minutes.

Name:Mud Clad
Type:Ninjutsu/Supplementary
Element:Earth
Description: Mud clad is a Clone replica of user when target hits the clone the mud covers the opponent stopping or slowing his movement.(Use in conjunction with Taste.)

Name:Consume
Type:N/A
Element:N/A
Description: Consume is a kekagenkai Jutsu that enables the user to eat or consume the opponent whole. Can only be used as a finishing move when the opponent is weaked to the extent they cannot move and is alive or dead. Consume gives the user the ability to use the consumed opponents abilities for a total of an hour.

Element(s): Earth

Other Information

Relationships: There are none.

Family: Deceased.

Last edited by Hikari Monamoto on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Glutton   The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 am

Dude. o_o Make up your own character, not one from FMA. xD

On that note, speaking from a Naruto sense, your 'Consume' technique should be S-rank. o_o Considering what it does.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Monamoto

Hikari Monamoto

Type : Blood
Elements : Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Glutton   The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:41 pm

I Am new i reposted new char same stuff but based differently it is orriginal now. TY
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Glutton   The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:54 am

Bleh. Still freaky but... okay. v.v; Creativity ftw.

Your 'Consume' jutsu can only be used as a finisher. And, I could've found a lot more flaws with your profile if I felt like it, but I don't so. D: I guess you're profile is accepted. Feel free to RP on the site. <3
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Glutton   The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:44 pm

v-v...Please follow the template? Even in the old said that you needed 3 mental weaknesses etc.

Please redo your profile by following the correct template, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Glutton   The Rise of the Glutton Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Glutton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: