Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Empty
PostSubject: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm

(OOC: When starting a or initiating a fight it's professional to describe the terain! {Number 1 tip: The more detail the better! Describe everything like ur writing a book, or telling a blind person a description!} Also everyone has there own way of doing things.Some people make there talking and and the actions in different colored text or put different symbols around it like I will show u shortly.Also OOC means Out of Character os put OOC if u personally have something to say.)

*Neo slowly walkes onto the wide open field with short grass and rocks petruding the ground randomly. The plain is surrounded be a thick forest in 50 feet all around.*

"Now where is my little gennin in training?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Type : Blood
Elements : Bloodline:Lightning, Void Main:Fire, Earth, Wind Combonation:Sol

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:37 pm

(OOC: ok i see what you mean i like this ill put to it .)

*Kaizeek walks onto the wide open field on the alert to be safe while eyeing his surrounding seaching for the biggest places to hide.*

"Wouldnt you like to know im sure you alreay seen me."

(OOC: also what is the thing at the bottom is that a tip for me ??)
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

(OOC: That is a signature that u make on a sidebar of your profile that shows up on every post that you do, mine is a witty suggestive cocky remark that is actually a good tip if you know how I fight.)

"Well it seems you know I can sence well, I'm curious, what else do you know?"

*Neo begins to walk towards the man that stood before him, stopping approximatly 5 ft to were the man stood.*

"I'm going to attack and we will see if you can dodge, block or counter attack! Taijutsu is the most impotant thing to learn, well that and dodging because the strongest jutsu can possibly be avoided by a simple side step. The ncomes weapon fight and then jutsu and so on but we will start off simple!"

*The man began to jump up and down shaking his legaments almost as if to lossen up, then started a light jog towards his opponent as approx 2 ft infront seemed to drop to his side and floor sweep at the opponents feet with only his left foot keeping his right foot in the same place just turning. Neo still looking up at the man studying every move he makes*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 pm

(OOC: ok ok i got cha maybe i will see if i can use that to my advantage lol.)

*While talking to neo kaizeek Jumps back 5 feet to dodge neo's attack*

"Why do you think i know things about you when we have never met a day in our lives? i would really rather not fight you but if you have things to teach then i will be all ears to learn. as for your attacks if you persist i will have to use force."
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm

*Neo smirks but then can't help to laught*

"You are going to use force? Have u not grown up in a world based on killing and "force"? What would make this any different? And how else are u suppossed to learn, by experience! Everyone knows and respects me becasue of fear and my level of experience exceedes most of theres, now start getting some!"

*Neo begins to run towards his opponent to see what his reflex wud be*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

*kaizeek pulls his sword and swings with high speed and precision towards neo one step at a time Activating his Flaming Sword Jutsu on his Fathers Katana.*

"Try to stop this one try not to get hit by my "Fathers sword". Screw this world and its Nothingness of endless wars and battles. Are you here to test me or teach me that is my true question because negotiating would be for null. Try to stop the pain from one of the swings of this blazing sword."

(OOC: Flaming Sword Jutsu is a jutsu in which the user engulfs his/her blade in the fire element and as each swing of the blade the fire slowly gets put out. For each hit with this jutsu and blade used cuts and burns the target with emense heat.)

*Note that Fire element may catch certain fabrics ablaze.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:38 pm

*Neo keeps going but he increases his speed and bends forward running with his head straight forward and his feet kind of behind him. As the young began to ingulf his sword with fire and began swinging it, Neo easily pushed off left foot and shifted his wieght to his right flipping hard to the right landing two feet away from where he was before.*

"Well thats not nice using kenjutsu and ninjutsu well little ole me is just using taijutsu,but then again I am me! So continue, but let me suggest u set a trap."

*Neo does a backflip in place and then begins to run towards Kaizeek closing the gap between them fast. While doing so he lets his heavy coat fall off him giving him a little speed boast running as he was before, the 5 ft was almost to now 2ft.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 pm

*Kaizeek's Katana Dies out as he stabs the ground with it and holds his hand up towards Neo.*

"Wait if you think it is useless to use ken or ninjutsu against you then would you rather i use taijutsu instead?"

*Kaizeek embraces himself for impact from Neo and readies to block.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm

*Not having time to answear his question Neo keeps on his target, and lets his body fall forward with his hands already in fornt of him and quickly lets his body fall forward and by transporting all the wieght to his hands and with the momentum it was an easy front flip but instead of land on his feet, while his feet were aiming alittle of Kai's head, Neo pushed off with his hands to aim both his feet as fly kick towards Kaizeek's head.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm

*Kaizeek notices the change in movment the second it happened and ducks hoping Neo doesnt make another move while in mid air. Kiazeek then twists his sword in the ground which loosens it and he swings upwards towards Neo hopeing to scratch or cut him.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 pm

*Neo barely sees the nicely executed move, all he cud do was attempt to shift his wieght and force a slight spin and using his right foot to his the sword from the side and moving it slightly off course, but it still hits my left leg cutting lightly at the back of the leg! Neo then flies over Kaizeek's head and lands on his feet and takes a couple quick stumbling steps away.*

"WOW, I definatly underestimated you. My bad, first tiem I've even done that, and will definatly will be my last!"
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:04 pm

*Kiazeek stands up after he cuts neo and turns towards him wrapping the tassel of his fathers blade around his wrist. He then lifts the blade and points the tip towards Neo.*

"One underestimation can always lead to another. I understand this is a training battle and you are trying to teach me but i already know the basics if not more so lets make this fight slightly more interesting do you have a sword that you can use?"

*Kaizeek then gets into a Stance/Form for Sword fighting called Shinai.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)   Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Neo Yurizaki VS Kaizeek Sêdo (unoffical fight)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: