Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training area for team 15

Go down 
+4
Surpentheon Fanglord
Chizuru Hayate
Seikei Kurayami
Tsumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Reikon nodded.

That was as much as i expected. Traps...though i'd never guess how many or what the traps were made with. Now I know though, thanks to those nice set of eyes that seem to see all things chakra. Even as an ally, that needs to be remedied. Perhaps I will look into a way to mask myself, even from your eyes.

He looked at Asako with a smirk, but not one of menace or of hostility, but that of determination. For like Reikon said, though they were indeed allies, things usually quickly changed for Reikon. He didn't like even his allies having such an advantage over him, so he sought to somehow defeat the advantage, which in turn gave him a challenge, which made him respect the girl all the more. He wondered if she realized the double meaning in his statement, for not only was it an acknowledgment that she had that advantage, but it was an acknowledgment that he recognized it, and respected it enough to put forth the effort in trying to find a way around it, he was in a way complementing her. That and he was truly interested in the challenge this would bring for him to occupy himself with once this was over.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

Seikei heard the talk and he finished his apple he threw it on the grass and looked at the ground, "Hmm...so when do we take action? ...is there a way to get to this person...maybe through the trees? ...air attacks? ...make the person fall into his own traps...hehehe", seikei smiled abit as he spoke quietly then he took out his notebook and a black skull pen, he infused small dark chakra into it and wrote something in a fast paste, "Hey Hey Hey...is that a battle plan eh seikei?", he was floating around seikei peering down on the notebook, Seikei moved away from the two and turned his back on them as he crouched down he spent 2 minutes of writing before he headed back to them, Jinpachi smiled turn to a little evil giggle as he walked away from the group towards where the target is.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 pm

ooc: About the trip wires. There is no chakra, it uses gunpowder.

Chizuru Hayate wrote:
The best part of these ink cartridges though is that they did not require any chakra to go off, if someone tripped it, then gunpowder in it goes off and splat. This should surprise any chakra scouting.

Tousen heard the layout of the field. Truelly their opponent was prepared for them. "Well doesn't this get funner and funner each time we find out more." He crosses his arms at this recent development. Not only are they fighting on his terms but on a prepared fortified field as well. "Well the trip wires could be handled if some one has some sort of jutsu that can fire straight ahead and set them off in advance to clear a path." He sits and waits to see the response and ideas of the group.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Listening to everyone and watching them carefully, Surp pulls out a Kunai and begins to spin it in his flat hand. Only stopping to make sure he got a sentence right or to spin the kunai the other way, he waits to see if there's anything he needs to add or anything he wants to add.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 am

Asako coughed and raised a hand hesitantly.
"I know some fire jutsus...But I never used them anymore since I lost my eyesight. So...It might be a very bad idea. Lightning can also make things light up, no? Like, when lightning strucks a tree?"
She glanced over to Surp with a slight head move and slipped back under her tree, while looking again at Reikon. She had understood the double meaning of his words, and was almost tempted to tell him not to put energy in trying to beat her. Because she wouldn't let him overpower her unique ability. If she lost that "superiority" it would like it was no use having it.

She glanced once more at the boy and slipped back under the dark shadows of the tree, sat down and closed her eyes, trying to rest them.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 pm

OOC: Ok due to the misintrepretation of the trip wires. Some will be chakra charged while others are not. lets make it easy and say 50/50. Please try to rp accordingly. Thank you for working with me on this and I will try to keep this enjoyable for you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

(Continue. Reikon is up to post now. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC:Sorry. Had some things to take care of irl that called for my attention.

Reikon decided, after listening that he would start this off alittle more formally and organized. He looked at the group with a low bow then introduced his abilities and fighting styles.

I am Reikon, I am suited best for the dual welding weapon style, any sword type weapon capable of being one hand wielded will suit me but I excel in daggers. I specialize in interhouse-warfare, stealthy elimination, suburban or otherwise room to room house to house, that sort of thing, and night time fighting. With the exception of Asako's and here eyes, I'll probably see or hear anything coming our way before most of you will, so I'm all in all a Hunter. My weakness' are exposure to the element light, and lights of any kind being shined in my eyes when viewing in the infrared spectrum, which if sever enough can cause temporary or permanent blindness and paralysis from pain.

He nodded to Asako, signaling for her to go next.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 pm

'Right...My turn.'
She waved from under the tree at the rest of the group and presented herself again.
"My name is Asako. I was a pretty good fire ninjutsu user before I got my eyes and bloodline activated, and since never tried to reuse my jutsus. Now, I'm blind, but as Reikon-san stated, I can see everything that's living or dead, if there is at least a speck of chakra on or in it. I'm excellent in disguises and I'm well deceided to continue on that path of spying and misleading people. I got a major weakness and that is changing personalities, in which I've a collection of fools and a collection of allies. I've a very good memory and can stay calm in any sort of situation."

She put her hands back behind her head and stared at Hayate, who was next to speak. She felt her personality changing into that of a person who liked to trick and play around. Her features became fox like and her grin was somewhat sadistic.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Right, of course it would be my turn next, he thinks. He thinks out his words before he speaks and calculates on just what to say. Ok lets do this and get it over with.

"The name is Hayate. I specialize in genjutsu and medical ninjutsu. I was raised in an orphanage since I was a war orphan, and only was accepted into the academy since they seem to think I am a genius or something." He pauses to roll his eyes for a second. "I like to read and have read almost every book in the Academy's collection, so sorry if I know a bit of some of your clans already. I specialize in more ranged attacks and use the element of lightning.

With that he turned to surp to speak.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 am

Seikei looked at surp to speak as he his shinigami came back and whispered something in seikei's ears.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Listening to each teammates speech in turn, he watches as everyones attention turns to him. "I'm a Lightning user and I excel in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu mainly." Raising his brow a bit at the remaining thoughts he had, he seems to trail off in speech. "The rest, are things I'm not willing to discuss with anyone at the moment. The only other thing I'll tell you is that my father was a great shinobi and I aim to surpass him." With that, he recrosses his arms and looks over towards Asako, his eyes scanning her, the thoughts of her previous talk of herself dwindling in his memory.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 pm

He nodded, then sat down and started thinking aloud while looking up at the now brilliantly shining moon.

We pretty much have it all. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, weapon, and two lightning users. If only I had my element by now. Sadly I wont get it till my sentient blades growth in power. Hmmmm, well lets see then, where to begin. I can work best with Surpentheon no doubt, since his taijutsu is just about the same as my weapon style, just without the blades. I can work with Asako if I must, but Hayate with Genjutsu is not a good choice for me, not in a fight such as this anyway. I say we take one extra day, and get into groups. Defensive and Offensive, with the groups getting to know the people in their respective group's styles, then for the groups in general to get to know each others styles. Get the feel of how each of us fights that way we may play off each other in the heat of battle.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 7:12 am

Asako raised a hand and nodded towards the new guy.
"What about him? He didn't say a word. I'm sure you want to know what this second presence is that's floating around Surpetheon in a creepy way at the moment. I especially don't like it, since it looks like a demon."
She stood up and rubbed her eyes tiredly.
"I don't go well with taijutsu users. I don't know any moves and I'm not very strong physically. And...Since I never used my fire jutsus since I got Doukengan, it'll be better I'm only used as last resort and scout. Now, I'm going to grab some sleep and you guys fight it out between men. I go with anything. Good night."

And the genin walked away, disappearing in the night shadows and behind the trees and bushes.
When she felt that she was far enough from all the chakra signature so that they couldn't bother her anymore, she climbed into a big tree and lied down on the biggest and lowest branch of it and tried to catch some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Listens to Surp and the others talk. "I would judge that makes me defensive then. but Asako is right, the new arrival has yet to say a word yet." That was when Asako took her leave to get some rest. She was right, it has been a long day, and any plan without rest would fail. "Asako is right though, we need rest. We are already handicapped against a stronger opponent and a stronger opponentand no rest is something I deffinitly do not want. Though that is a luxary we have that he does not have. To sleep leaves him exposed and thus he can not. We do need to have guards to take watch if we are going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Reikon waved his hand to dismiss what she would have said.

He missed his chance to speak, when nothing was holding him back. If he will not step forward when he see's the opportunity then I have not the patience to wait for him. You all get some sleep, I'll stay up in case our target decides to cripple us even further by taking away a player in the fight. Besides not like I'd be able to sleep with my body so active.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Turning around, he walks back to the tree he was at earlier and sits down. As he leans back, he closes his eyes, but he doesn't let himself take any rest. His thoughts keep racing with possible attacks and defenses, as well as thoughts of jutsus and combos.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 5:42 am

Seikei had a blank face, he thought to himself for a while as everyone was slowly going to sleep, he watched the girl, she was a weird one... very weird as she could sense jinpachi presence, this made seikei uneasy to breathe in tempo. He missed his turn to help the team maybe because they didnt want to know in general but it didnt mean anything, "...All well...looks like they have a stronger team...ill play by the side lines...", he said to jinpachi who was siting in the tree eating an apple, to mortals eyes the apple would be floating in mid air. "I dont see the reason why you would do that, why didnt you just speak? everyone did but you...", jinpachi said while taking bites inbetween his words. Seikei sighed as he watched jinpachi throw the apple on the grass, "They dont care...", as he said that he took out his note book and skull pen and starting writing the infomation that he collected, "...And jinpachi...please try to hide your presence abit more....beacause theirs one here that could sense you...", he said with a wierd smile on his face, "Would it matter...?", jinpachi said as he was lying on the branch holding his head up with his hand. "Sure it does...my reason i cant say now but later it would become clear to you...", he smiled and threw an apple to jinpachi as he caught it and floated in the air, seikei got back to writing as jinpachi hide his presence and ate his apple away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 10:34 am

Asako couldn't get any sleep that night. The presence around the newcomer kept frighting her and her guards were too active to even think of relaxing.
After a few hours of turning, sighing silently and counting sheeps, she went down her tree and sat down next to Reikon.
"Tell me about the place where you come from. Legends says that the place where your family is, is a dark place, where even moles can't see and where demons love to taunt the vicitms they took from the earth surface...Tell me the truth about your home." she asked calmly.

The sun was slowly raising, stroking her cheek with the first warmth of the day.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 am

Hayate stayed on the ground. He laid his bag of medical supplies down and tried to use it as a pillow and a jacket he brought along as a blanket at the base of a tree. He closes his eyes an rests. He worries a bit about trusting the unknown people but eventually sleep does come. It was not a long sleep but some is better then none at all. He is arouse by a familiar melodic voice an realizes that is Asakos. He does not open his eyes but just lays there listening.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Reikon looked at the girl, who was so much younger than him. He wondered at first if it really mattered to tell her. He would outlive her by far, and old age would strike away most of the memories. Still...he thought it to be some fun tales.

My home. the Underground. Much to the thinking of some people, when we say underground we mean a completely different thing. It is indeed under the ground, but it is a dark place, where only the things made of nightmares live. A mole would not see in my home at all. Even in such a vast city as it is. The Underground there is different from the few miles below the surface. It is truly a place where no light, no seasons and no sky are known. There are many species that live there, but no matter what you run across in the Underground, if you aren't born in the underground than you are already at a disadvantage. Err...well you may be different. You see all things in the Underground are possessed of Infrared Vision. It is one, as your eyes are another, way of seeing in that lightless world. What sets it apart though is the system in which all Exitium live. In our vast cities we have individual houses, and each house is ranked. There are constant interhouse wars going on for these ranks. Along with that we are among the most gifted in weapon and dark magic, I believe in the surface case it would be called, Shadow and Dark element Ninjutsu, and we are among the most witty, and vile of our kind. Our goddess demands it be this way. Choas, destruction, deception, turmoil. All of this rapped in her intricate webs. Though my own status would have surely been diminished. For in our cities we have a Matriarchal system. Females are considered above males, and the simple fact that I am male would hold me equivalent to a patch of dirt when compared to a female. Each house has a leading female, the Matron. With her and the Weapon Master, who is held by the male of the house, the plotting and actions begin. Our rules are simple however. Basically you lie, steal, cheat, murder, or anything you can do to win. Get caught however, and you will be punished by "justice". An example. Say that me and my brother were in the middle of a war on another house. We are quickly winning the war, and the take over is complete, leaving no members of the enemy house alive. All of their common house members are either dead or have made an oath of fealty to our house. This leaves no one to testify against our failure in swiftly and cleanly making the attack. Now lets also say that while in the heat of battle I slip a dagger into my brothers back, while no one is paying too much attention. He is the second boy of the house, the next closest spot to being weapon master. No witness' and I go back to our own house as the second boy, and the previous second boy is thought to have never even existed. Such is the way of our people. To murder is no crime at all, to be caught in the murder, or leave witness' to testify against you means you have failed, and thus you should be punished by "justice". As for demons, they live with us, mostly in a closer bond than others realize. My daggers are not simply daggers. They have been, in a sense, replaced with a demon who has, and was destined from his very creation, to become my weapon, my fighting companion. I can speak to him, as he can speak to me and anyone else. He has a mind of his own as well as a willpower. Demons can also be summoned by our rituals for the bonding, or for the use of house wars. They don't actually live in the undeground though. They live on an abysmal plane, where they can be summoned by magic to roam the material plane, which is what we live in. Anyhow thats a basic rundown, but if you wanted to focus on anything more specific then ask right away. Perhaps after discussing these things I might take you on a trip one day. Though I wont dare take you to the city without the disguise as you as my slave or torturing captive, for surely you are human, and are lower than the fodder we use for our wars. At least that is the view they will have. Rightly so, for we are among one of the most elite races. Humans are a close rival though in many different ways.

He winked with a playful smile, then waited for any more questions he was sure she might have.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2010 10:58 am

Asako nodded simply and thought for a moment about any further questions. She didn't notice the wink or the smile, so deep in thoughts she was.
She didn't understand how a world, based on only destructive ways, could "survive" or even stand. And that female creatures could ask for blood was also something that she didn't totally grasp as conception. Weren't females supposed to bring life and peace? The Underworld was sure strange...
"What is this "justice" you talk about? And what about your weapons? Can the rebel against you? Didn't you ever think that they might use you and not the other way around?"

The sun rose slowly in the sky. Asako shivered by the morning breeze and yawned slightly. Her body was rested, but her eyes kept hurting her. She'd have to train a better chakra control and make the overflooding of the energy in her eyes stop. The girl rubbed them and yawned. Even if she didn't want to admit it, she was still a child and her body wasn't used to such long days without sleep.
Her stomach growled.
'I need food...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2010 11:49 pm

He shrugged, getting up and getting some more of the rabbit meat for her. He sat back down...thinking for a moment.

The justice is normally our high priestesses. If a house slips up and leaves a member of the attacked house alive that hasn't in some way sworn fealty, or hasn't been taken care of in another way, and they speak against the attacking house, then the attacking house will be surrounded by high priestesses. Normally they are members of the ruling council. Then they summon demons from the abyss. They usually flood into the failed house and kill every single member. No survivors. Sometimes this doesn't happen though. Sometimes the accusor doesn't really have enough going for him. And sometimes an entire house, more than likely more than 5000 members, gets killed by the survival of one person. That is how much it means to us to fail in our performances that our goddess has blessed us with. However this rarely happens. Most survivors, just common house soldiers, will quickly lay down their weapons and swear fealty to the attacking house when they notice they are losing the fight. Or they will turn on their comrades right there, so that they can still get in a few kills. Others such as house nobles who survive likely get taken in by other houses, or are added to the attacking houses rank. As for the weapon, he can rebel against me but it wouldn't do him any good. He can't be wielded by anyone other than me for any indefinite time. He was destined to be mine. That and he views the human race as totally useless. If he was to try to rebel against me now, on the surface and so far away from any entrances to the Underground, he would ultimately be stuck. That and I can put up a struggle, so he will more than likely wait to see if I get killed instead. Basically its all about opportunity, chance, and pragmatism.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 4:25 am

Seikei watched them all like an eagle watching prey, he was in his crouch position all night, he didnt close his eyes to sleep, he sighed abit as he too was hungry, but his stomach didnt growl, "It seems this is going to be a long day...and i need blood...", seikei stood up as his knees clicked, he walked over to them and looked at reikon cos he looked like the leader type, Reikon...right? sorry to interupt the history but...should we collect food...to keep our levels up... its not good to fight on an emtpy stomach....", he spoke quietly to reikon.

Jinpachi was standing behind seikei as he said, "I might look for some apples...its a fresh day anyway...", jinpachi sratched his head as he looked at the two people and read their names that was floating above their head and their lifespan, "Interesting...heheheh seikei you can see their names and life right?...i mean you do have the shinigami eyes...?", Seikei could already see their names he was just playing stupid to them.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 am

Reikon nodded over to a pot of rabbit stew he had cooked earlier. He leaned up a little bit and added something else.

Theres also an apple tree about...I'd say 15 yards to the southeast. For your...friend.

He gave a crooked smile, and a mischievous wink. He had heard about these people before. Had even met one once while traveling on the surface. If he was correct that little presence asako spoke of, the demonic one, means somewhere nearby, probably even right in front of him, there could be a Shinigami. A death god. The creature isn't unknown to his kind, but it does annoy him so that he cannot see them. He would wonder if his guess would be close enough that maybe Seikei might confirm his suspicions, or that he might simply see remain quiet about it. Either way he was pretty sure that he possessed some sort of non-human companion, as his own demonic companion had mentioned another presence before as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training area for team 15
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next