Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training area for team 15

Go down 
+4
Surpentheon Fanglord
Chizuru Hayate
Seikei Kurayami
Tsumi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Training area for team 15 Empty
PostSubject: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 am

A large field where team 15 trains.

-----------------------------------------

Itami walked into the field waiting for his team to show up. "hmmm..." he whispered to himself as he waited
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 am

Seikei was walking slowly on the field, he held his notebook and pen in one hand as he made it to where his sensei was, he looked at jinpachi his shinigami gaurdian who was floating untop of seikei said, "Its a good thing i cant be seen or sensed...eh seikei", jinpachi said in a slow motion way, seikei shook his head to jinpachi as he stood only a few feet away from his sensei, "... ... ...", he was quiet and still was waiting for his team to come.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 am

Hayate takes a look over his supplies an makes ure he ha everything, since who knows what exactly will be expected of him on his first day. His medical bag....Check. Weapons.....Check. Though he hoped to not have to use his senbon to early since puffer fish are not cheap at the fish market. Finally his bow and arrows. He made sure to wrap chakra wire around the shafts of each arrow. Now he was ready to go. Hayate leaves his house and makes his way to the gates of the village and out to the training field.

As Hayate approaches the site which he was told to meet up with his new team, he could already make out two people there. One being a younger male around his age and the other he could assume was their sensei. He does not even say a word but moves to the side away from the other genin and finds a rock to sit on and waits for things to start.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Walking onto the field he heads straight for the sensei his eyes shut. Even from this end of the field, he could tell there were three human beings ahead. Maybe I'll be able to fit in with this crowd he thought to himself. He was always seen as a freak in the academy. But now, I'm one step further down the path I've chosen. Just don't start any fights that aren't neccessary.

Stopping infront of the sensei, he opened his eyes and bowed his head. "Surpentheon Fanglord reporting for training."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Itami smirked, "So you must be my new students...why don't we start with a simple introduction. I want you tell me your names, hobies, and goals...starting with...you.." he said as he pointed to Seikon.

(OCC: we will go in order of how you posted Seikon,Chizu,Surp)
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 am

Seikei closed his eyes, then he heard his sensei speak, he heard him, "...My name... ...is Seikei Kurayami... ...my hobbies are... eating apples... finding interesting infomation on people... and talking to my 'friend'...", as he said that he open his eyes and looked to the left of him as he saw jinpachi standing next to him who was watching everyone, but to the people it looked like he was just watching the air. " And my goals... ... just to be entertained in this... ....unatural long life i live...", Seikei said as his eyes were red. "I can see this is going to be very...interesting...", jinpachi gave out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Hayate listened as the first genin talked and though he did hear everything he said, he obviouly could careless what he had to say. After a little bit of silence, he realized it was probably his turn now. "Name...Hayate...Chizuru Hayate..." He pauses a bit looking a bit annoyed. "Hobbies...Reading and practicing Medical ninjutsu." He now think for a bit on the next question. "Goals...To not fail." After finishing talking Hayate turned his head towards the third genin but in actuality he was begining to zone everything out.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Surp had been looking at the sensei with blank expression until it came his turn to talk. "Surpentheon Fanglord as I've already announced and my hobbies consist of developing new and more powerful jutsus and achieving a higher state of existance. As for my goals, they're no more different then any other being in this world. My goal is to stay alive for as long as possible and if I ever get the chance, make a name for myself." He spoke it all as if he had rehearsed it. His voice low and mellow, drained of any hint of emotion it seemed. After he had finished though, he tilted his head again as if to bow and his right arm twitched for only a brief second as it surged with a small trace of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 am

Itami nodded, "good....good....okay well i want you all to go get a good nights rest! eat some food, what ever but you are all to report here tomarow at dawn! If your late don't think i wont send you back to the academy!! because i will!" he said simply "Do we understand each other!?" this time the tone he used sounded more like he was demanding it then asking
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 am

Seikei heard his sensei speak and he nodded, he walked back the way he came from.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

"Ok whatever." Hayate shrugs at this order and puts his hands in his pockets and walks away. Under his breath he says, "What a waste of a day this was." He continues back to the village gates but he figures that he will stop by the village hospital first instead to get some more training in.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Surp tilts his head some at this order. "No training today sensei? Why not? I came prepared, didn't you?" He didn't exactly looked puzzled, but he did seem anxious to get started.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:33 pm

A new jounin takes the field. He surveys the terrain to make sure this is the place that squad 15 was supposed to meet up at. From what he could tell it was and if not it was close enough, these are ninja after all he is supposed to be training. Let them find him. He leans against a tree and waits for them to arrive. Tousen was given this squad sust the other day, since Itami was given a supposedly a big S-rank mission that was going to pull him away for a while.

Tousen is a tall ninja around 6'4" and has a rather stocky build. He specializes in tai jutsu and his muscles reflect just that. He is well known for his speed and his fists that could break even the hardest of stones. That said he was known to have little patience especially for those that are late. He finds a tree and leans against it.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Having given up the other day on getting to training immediately, Surp had gone home and rested. But he was determined today and wasn't gonna let anyone stop him from starting his training as a Genin. Having made sure he had all the items he thought he would need, he left his apartment in a hurry to get to the training field on time.

When Surp had finally reached the field though, it wasn't the sensei from the day before who now stood in the clearing. Surp had sensed a new presence before getting too close and hid himself carefully in the shrubs. He peaked out at the monumental behemoth of a man that waited there and was puzzled. What had happened to Itami-Sensei? he asked himself queitly. After a moment of watching the unmoving Jounin, Surp fixed his sword so he was sure he could draw it at a moments notice and stood and walked out into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Tousen does not even open his eyes." So you finally decided to come out from hiding and judging from how the wind is blowing around you, I can hear the wind telling me you have something metallic and of high uality it seems in your hands." The wind kicks up round tousen and some leaves swirl round and before you know it the image becomes a blur and the image that was their was only an after image. "Dear boy you should not play with such dangerous toys." The voice came from behind the boy, "Though I do believe you took the proper action when in an unknown situation. Itami had to take leave for a while so I will be taking his place, I am certin you did introductions already so if you would not mind entertaining me with your name?" He shows his blood village headband to the boy as he turns around.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Surp seemed to have known the mans whereabouts for he was not startled in the least. Though unable to keep up in movement, Surp waited as the new sensei spoke and then turned to face him. After looking at the headband, Surp looked over the new sensei now that he was close enough to take in details. He took in his size and weight, his looks and inventory. But most of all, Surp memorized the electric pattern he had followed, the unique pattern that he would be able to realize anytime from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:12 pm

"Wow though you are quiet I can tell that did not surprise you in the least. You will be a fun one to teach. Though you did already not follow the first rule though since you have not told me your name yet?" He crossed his arms and waited for his response. He didn't want to sound mean but he had to make sure that his orders were obeyed. Hopefully the other students will start appearing soon since he intended to test some of their skills today to see what exactly they needed work on and what they specialized in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayate came walking back to the place where that squad 15 met up the day before as he approached he saw that student Surpentheon, a name he could not forget since he so thoughly had it drilled into his head from that Asako girl. He sighs audibly not understanding what a girl saw in him but oh well. The thing that truelly caught his atention was the guy standing in front of him. That was not Itami and what are the two talking about. He approached the pair casually acting as if he did not care, but truthfully that could not have been farther from the truth. He already had some lightning element charged to his hand and could feel the magnetic change in his left arm as it become more negtively charged, which then started an opposite positive charge in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Asako had stalked Hayate to the training ground. Since she hadn't been assigned to a squad, she thought as well try to learn something while watching the others.
Hayate had sighed. The teacher sounded irritated and she hadn't heard Surp make a sound yet. They made a strange trio: light purple chakra, fierce golden chakra and intense blueish chakra for the sensei.
It was beautiful, yet strange in her eyes.

She climbed in a tree (with a lot of difficulties, since her eyes were tired of seeing in colors all day) and sat on the tree branch in a relaxing position and began to watch the three guys at her ease.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 am

Bowing his head he speaks in a low tone that even at such a soft level, carries on the wind. "I, am Surpentheon Fanglord, sir." After giving his name, Surp once again stands up straight and watches the sensei. But a moment later, Surp sense two other electric signals enter the surrounding area and his eyes glanced as best they could in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Tousen senses the other boy approaching and another signature of someone that seems to be stalking him. He chooses to ignore the stalking signature at the moment due to it not being a real threat and he first wants to handle each genin one at a time. He senses this new genin seems to have his chakra elevated at the moment as if.....Wait he was powering up a jutsu. Tousen throws a punch in the boys direction even though the boy was 5 feet from the end of his fist, a burst of wind is released and hits him square in the chest. The blast was not strong enough to really do any damage but was enough to knock him from his feet. "And so it is standard practice with this squad to attack first and ask questions later, I see." Tousen crosses his arms and stares at the newly arrived boy. "So I would suppose that you two are also a member of squad 15. Same as him I need to know your name and do not worry I will not bore you with having to introduce and stuff. I will be replacing Itami as your sensei since he is away on mission." Two for two on the attack preparedness of these kids, I wonder if the third is going to be as fun is what Tousen thinks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayate is hit square in the chest by the wind blast and falls over. The wind is knocked out of his lungs and he loses concentration on his jutsu and it dissipates. He coughs a bit and hears the senseis request. "The name is Hayate ...Chizuru Hayate and hopefully this class will be more entertaining then the last" He gets up slowly and dusts off his clothing. Man this guy is already more annoying then the last instructor but if he teaches him something at least this will be worth his time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tousen then takes a second to memorize the second students name. "Ok that is two students and when the thrd one gets here we shall begin a test." He points to the tree in which Asako was hiding in and asks the two students. "Is that girl who was stalking you the third student? He was asking both of them since he was uncertain and he really wanted to get this day on the way since there was still so much to do. He noticed the girl seemed to be above average in hidng herself but still needed a bit more practice at this yet.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Asako sighed and jumped down the tree. She needed more hiding training...

"I followed Hayate-kun, because I thought I'd might learn something by watching your lessons, sir."
The girl bowed in an elegant way and sharp features took that of the dull ones of her previous character. Her eyes seemed to be more narrow and she seemed taller and more precise in her moves.
"Name's Kabuki Asako, sir. I'm in no one's squad and under medical jutsu training with Hayate-kun. Nice to meet you."
She smiled politely and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Hayate nearly fell over at Asako had followed him. Man how I must suck as a ninja and he smacks his face with his palm. "Asako, what are you doing here?" Though he was certain that she was here to see Surp and what timing, she gets to see me get knocked down also. "I hope it is ok for her to be here, I take responsibility if there is any problems, sir? At this he blushes, great did I just say that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tousen watched the girl approach and listened to her. Something about her changed, he did not know enough about her to know what exactly it was. Just in that short period of time it took her to approach the group, her appearance changed. Her last name sounded fake in a way but maybe it was a clue to as her abilities. If so then her abilities maybe in the ability of portraying others like an actor. "Its ok if she stays, it is only natural for one to want to learn more. By the way you two, the Name is Tousen, and Sensei Tousen will do. Well we are waiting on someone but I have no idea if they are going to show up or not. Lets see the sky is getting high in the sky, so it is about noon, I so hope this is not going to take much longer. If interested Asako was it I believe, since you dont have a squad at the moment, the least you could do is practice your skills with us a bit with a test." He is thinking a game of tag, would be both fun and a chance to get to know his squad a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Asako blinked and looked over at Hayate.
"No need to take responsability of my presence. I came here on my own will."
She made a slight hand move and stared at Tousen. She liked the guy. Direct, precise in his demands and pretty harsh.
She bowed slighgtly again and nodded.
"I'd be honored to train under your supervising. Please take care of me and my friends."
Asako glanced over to Surp, not sure what to do in front of him. She knew only one thing: Not to look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Tousen thinks it over and thinks it over and decides it maybe time to get this started. "Ok boys and girl, today we are going to play what I lovingly call ninja tag. Rules are simple, you are all it and you have to tag me. Only physical contact counts and you can use all your skills you have at your disposal. If anyone can succeed, I will reward them with a jutsu that the others will not get the chance to win." There and the trap had been set. Time to see how the genin react to such an offer and he will take note of their skills and progress.

"The game begins now" When the words came out the clone went poof and the genin can now tell this was just a shadow clone.

OOC: My turn to dictate to admin and mods *smirks* Ok posting order is based on arrival. Surp. Hayate and then Asa. If seikei arrives he is free to post whenever he wishes but the follows the order
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Surp listened but didn't move as the other two made their introductions. When Asako announced herself though, his head turned slightly to look upon her. He didn't have much time though as it was then that the senseis shadow clone decided to vanish in a cloud of smoke. At this Surp turned back slowly to face the spot where the sensei had been. "Tag?" He said aloud as if he wasn't sure if he heard him right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training area for team 15
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next