Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training area for team 15

Go down 
+4
Surpentheon Fanglord
Chizuru Hayate
Seikei Kurayami
Tsumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 pm

When the strange new genin approached Hayate new he was different but continued to watch. His gaze was cold, emotionless and showed no fear. In fact the best name for the look would be disintrest. He continued to sit in his tree and when introduced by Surp, all he does is wave. Upon hearing more detail of the stranger and his race, Hayate then took a bit of an interest. His time in the library time can come in use here. He jumps out of the tree and onto the ground. "Exitium, there is something I thought I would never see in my life. Especially since it is very rare of any of them being seen above ground. Though rare, if they do come to the surface they are seen as a welcomed addition to the Blood Villages forces, which is profitable for both sides since they love battle and we tend to like war." Hayate says this while strolling towards the new genin. Never removing his gaze from his eyes, not showing any fear knowing that is exactly what this genin would want to see.

"The spar you have heard about is a challange. We are "playing tag" and need to get a hand on our sensei to win. He never said on what weapons we could use on this game, so thus if a new "weapon" happens to join us in our efforts, then more the merrier. The place I bet you would best suit you is probably the role of attacking with surp here, until I can get my genjutsu ready to stop him. That is if this interest you, if not the exit is back the way you came." Hayate laid down the terms, and tried to put it in a way that the half demon might either see as a chalange or an enticing offer. Hayate had read of this group in his texts and knew this could become a very tense situation real fast. Thus why he put forth the idea of front line combat to him and he knew if he showed fear he would not get any respect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tousen was still watching these chakras closely. It did not appear this was the third student of this squad, since judging by the fluctuations of the genin showed signs of caution, one showed fear, and then obstinance. Looked like break time will end now. He got off the ground and dusted off his pants and started to build up some chakra. A pack of 3 should be able to handle this new comer easily but again the idea of all those pages and inquiries made him twitch. He would give them a few more minutes, but if things get any tenser, he was prepared to charge in and break things up.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Not waiting to hear the rest of the conversation, Surp turned, his expression back to the hardened demeanor he almost always possessed. But on his right arm, surges of electricity kept pulsing, something Surp didn't seem to notice or intend to be happening. Closing his eyes he jumps up into the trees, his own back length hair swaying in the wind behind him. "I'm not much for wasting time. If you're with me, hurry up and follow. The other two will be breaking off now while we move around the target to perform the destraction." After landing on a high branch, Surp keeps his eyes forward and launches himself into motion once again.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 pm

A voice spoke. It was a slight hiss, almost like a whisper that echoed through the air. The source could now definitely be followed back to the dual daggers at Reikon's sides.

That ones a problem...he should be eliminated...

Reikon rolls his eyes, slapping the hilts of the daggers harshly.

Miserable fiend. You wish to eliminate everything, including me at the moment. He can prove to be a valuable...ally...

Reikon looked to Hayate, a smile that told of half truths in what he spoke. He had no doubt the Genin knew about his kinds vile ways of alliances. Always were the ways of Exitium to surround ones self with valuable people, then kill them later when they had no use, taking their place. In his world a quick a swift kill was honorable, the person was forgotten, thought to have never even existed. Not getting caught at that exact moment of the murderous action showed skill and gained respect. Here it might be different. Reikon, looking at the genin with slightly more respect now, took the offer.

Few can bargain with an Exitium, for our ways are always crossed with self intentions and ulterior motives. Whether you are simply masking any other emotions and forcing yourself to look at me, or be it your simply just interested and thus any discomfort is gone from your face, note that you have gained respect because...well because you can think like an Exitium. I'll take your "offer". My hunting skills should suffice for the task.

He smiled and looked over to the now departing Surpentheon. How noisy he sounded to Reikon's sensitive ears, how slow he seemed to go compared to the thousands of fast, agile, Exitium he had seen. He looked back to the female human, who had yet spoken her opinions about his new revelation. He wondered if she would regard him as most other humans did, with outright prejudice. Hayate was simply being diplomatic for the village would take an Exitium to gain an advantage and Reikon would enjoy the upcoming fights or wars. Hayate might possibly be putting on a front so that he wouldn't be targeted as weak, as he determined before that was a smart move. He wondered what the both of them truly thought of him, then the thought passed, for he didn't care anymore. They would fight beside him, or die beside him. With that he dashed off, easily catching the short distance Surpentheon had gone and running, unseen and unheard, in the underbrush of the forest, below Surpentheon.

Last edited by Reikon Keiri on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 am

Asako shrugged simply at the statement of the enheritor of the Exitium bloodline. Reikon was "human" too. All of them had selfish feelings, wills, purposes, fights. It wasn't because he had different origins then them, that he'd change that much from ordinary people. He was suspicious, even without his bloodline.
But he was interesting. She gave him credit for that. He made her curious about himself, about that second presence that was near him, about his origins, about why he made a slight grimace each time they moved, why his eyes seemed to pierce everything they saw.

The genin was...grateful for the rest he managed to get her.
She looked up to her partner.
"So, what now, Hayate?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Hayate turns to face the group after these initial greetings and spitting at each other over control and power. "Now we attack." He smirks and goes by Asako and says lightly. "Just hang in there you are doing well. Just be my eyes." He smiles at her and goes to follow the rest of the group. In his head he thinks, My goodness any more cheesier and they will make an after Academy Special movie after me. He brushes the dea out of his head and regains hs focus and falls in line behnd the other two genin.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:02 am

Surp thought he had made it clear that him and Reikon were splitting off from the group just now so as to draw attention from them better. But Chizuru was starting to follow him. Taking out a kunai real quick and concentrating on a piece of paper, words appear on it and he ties it to the kunai. Looking back, he turns in mid-jump and throws the kunai infront of Chizuru. On the note was what could be taken as a direct order to stay behind and take a firm position and wait for the distraction. After that, he gets back onto his origional task and speeds up when Reikon had reached him. It would seem he knew Reikon would take his offer and kept it slow on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Reikon, not having been behind Surpentheon anymore to see the kunai throw could guess what had transpired and grimaced. They were all noisy, clumsy, people. He could hear everything, so acute and price. The hiss of a flying object, the slight swish of a turning body in the air, and now the increased noise, he was guessing because Surpentheon was "going faster". He couldn't take it anymore though. Before Suprentheon had managed to stay at least alittle quiet, now he was sacrifice that quietness for the sake of what? Perhaps keeping his pride in trying to appear faster, and thus trying to appear dominant. Perhaps he was trying not to keep anything. Perhaps he just simply thought he was to go much faster, thinking that Reikon needed time to catch up. Clearly he did not understand the Exitium for Reikon came out from the bulk of a tree to stand on a tree branch, not behind Surpentheon, but in front of him. His arm was out in front with his palm flat in the air, to signal to him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Asako raised an eyebrow and followed her companions as silently as possible.
Most of them were forgetting that a main element of surprise was silence and Surpentheon and Hayate didn't seem to notice that they were being pretty noisy. And...the kunai with the message was pretty unnecessary, since Hayate had his own plan and if she did understand well that plan, he needed some space before coming closer to their sensei.
The genin's conclusion on their actual position was that they needed a leader, a real one, a plan, again, a real plan, and some more organisation. And following the basics of the ninja that they had learned at the Academy would have been nice too.

"A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike."

Dead and stillness were the keywords for Asako in that sentence. And neither of them were respected. Especially not for her eyes, since Surp's chakra was all over the place, like that of Reikon too for some reason. Her eyes were hurting of seeing too much colors...
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Reikon heard Asako's words and smiled. His weapon, always alive, was especially alive at night, his guard more alert, his body more active. He noticed a slight strain, a small, but definitive stress in her body. He realized how she must see. It was their energies. These people referred to them as chakras. He realized his must be near irratical now, as his body, so attuned to darkness, could sense the now fast approaching night. No doubt his weapons energies were coming more to life. He realized again now, the pain he must be for her to look at him, and he wished it wasn't so, though only for the purpose that discomfort caused his teammates to slack, or just overall worsened their mood.

He looked over at the female human.

I am...for lack of a better way to describe the reasons, "sorry" for your discomfort. Though I do say ninja aren't the only ones who wait for the night. She is right however.

He looked at the other two, then up to the sky.

Some of you are forgetting that silence is best. I have given up hopes that you will remain fully silent. At first I thought you all to just be noisy things but its is partially my own sensitive ears. To others you may very well indeed sound quiet but the noise you are making as you go faster

He looked at Serpentheon as he said this.

Is still entirely too loud. Silence isn't the objective here, time, isn't our enemy. I may thirst for battle, but if it is one thing being a natural hunter has taught me, its patience. If our enemy moves ahead, then we let him. To sacrifice our stealth just for speed is leaping way past the line of foolishness. Bottom line is, if you cannot remain stealthy as you increase your speed, then do not increase your speed at all. WE are the HUNTERS, not our target. WE should be patient, and if need be we will chase our target for days. WE are the HUNTERS, and thus we will not sacrifice speed for stealth. The girl is tired. We will all go over plans, because even if its front line I refuse to accept it as something so simple as to charging straight in. I'm not a mindless barbarian of the north lands of the world. After we discuss that the three of you can get some sleep, provided you can find sleep. If not try to relax. Being tense before the fight is a waste of a fighter.

He looked at them harshly. Then started to walk off into the brush, in pursuit of food and wood for fire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentient weapon was "looking" at the girl. It silently slipped some of its energy to the girl, a small buzzing noise that found no problem communicating with her telepathically. It paused, then spoke to her inside her head.

We demons have taken the form of weapons for centuries, to fight side by side by the Exitium race. Earlier my companion, my wielder was too busy thinking of the hunt, so far into his plans already. I noticed your emotions, I always sense the thoughts of those around me. Yours seemed non too surprised. Perhaps you are different, and you will not judge us by our skin, thus you see him as any other human would act in ways of cruelty. Well listen closely child. Not to me, but to him. If you can hear him make a sound, then tell me. If you can see him in the dark from several yards, if you can hear him breath from several yards, then tell me. My kin, my fellow demons have lived among this race for longer than the humans have even known of their existence. They are not the fanatical murders everyone believes. True they are cruel, deceiving, thieving, murderous, all things we demons enjoy. But he makes no noise but not on purpose, he can blend in with the shadows, but not on purpose. Everything about him and his race my child was made, from the very beginning for two things. To cause death, or to become the victim of death. His is twice your age almost, his prowess in hunting, in murder far exceeds that of you or those around you, so I believe. Yet his maturity level about the world is the same as yours. So when you look at him again my child, take advice from a demon whose been trapped in the abyss since the beginning of time, that what separates your race from his is not the way in which you act, but the way in which you were built. Watch him closely child, for he is a danger to all those around him, whether he wills it to be that way or not.

With that the sentient demon retracted its small amount of energy it used to telepathically communicate with her, and remained silent, leaving her with the last images of Reikon, disappearing into the brush, without sound, and no longer in sight.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am

Sighs as he hears them speak after he reads the letter. "Quiet is important if one does not know ones opponent is coming but did either of you catch that he knew Asa was following me without even turning to her. think he can sense chakra. Which means sound or not...He knows your coming, thus speed because more important."

Hayate falls back by Asako. "Night maybe a better time for some but for others it makes t harder to see. My suggestion is at dusk where the sun is on the horizom and at our backs, but he would have to look right into it to see us." He stops there and waits to hear the responses
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Catching 3 rabbits, tracking them so easily he was still in range to hear Hayate's logical he walked back into the camp, the rabbits slung over his back and a pile of wood being dragged behind him. He gave a slight look of humor to Hayate, as if he made a good effort.

True but we still have two pieces of information that he doesn't have. The first is that he doesn't have 100% confirmation on who I am exactly. Not that it matters to him, but surprises are nice. Second is he may know we are here, but he doesn't know when we are going to attack. He may sense us, but that is only our chakra signatures. That is no reason for him to tell if we are getting closer or further away, since our signatures never increase or decrease by distance. If however he can sense our power levels then that is understandable, but again I have something to prevent that.

You see my see my sentient friend here, especially during the night, has enough of his own energy to mimic that of four individual genin. Though most of that energy is locked away when he chose to become my weapon companion, it is still there. I'm sure with alittle convincing he wont mind masking the four of us.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:56 am

OOC: just came out of pen, i know iv missed alot, fill me in o.O plz
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 pm

As Surp listens to Reikon, he suddenly stops and turns to stare at him, his face hardened and cold. A hint of shadows lurk in his eyes and expression. A swirl of crimson and purple begin to swirl in with his golden chakra as Asako can see. Surps eyes scanning over Reikon, analyzing, processing everything that makes him up. His electrical patterns, his shape, everything. But yet, there isn't any real hate, nor dislike in his expression. Surprisingly enough, there is a sense of belonging. As if something inside Surp accepts Reikon for what he is.

"I'm neither trying to be quiet, nor trying to take control. That facts remain, that the man we're hunting is equipped as a hunter as well. He is tracking our signatures. Therefore, no matter how long we take, he will do what he sees fit. Whether it be to keep ahead of us, or let us come to him. Therefore, we may be hunters, but we be hunting another hunter as well."

He looked past Reikon to Asa and Chizuru.

"Though, as it seems rest is in order, I will stop with the group. But I suggest we decide on our actions as to make sure everyone here understands and is acting on the same wavelength so to speak. I didn't choose this path to fail due to ignorance, so, I suggest we make truce and find a way to cope with eachother. Exitium or human, it matters not to me. But I won't stand for corruption in our ranks."

Glancing back to where Reikon was, Surp ignores his absense and goes over to the others.

"We know practically nothing of eachother, but all of us have to get along. Even for a short bit."

Sitting down, Surp begins to massage his right arm.

"I do know this, there's something odd about that Reikon fellow, and... his weapons. That make me feel... not quite... myself."

As he massaged his arm, electricity pulses over it and after a bit, the electricity and darker chakra seem to vanish. Around then, Reikon came back in and started to talk with Chizuru again. Surp kept hold of his right arm, and sensed a headache coming on and decided to lean back against a tree. The whole time, though, he kept an eye on everything going on around him. Every sound, every movement, listening and waiting for something out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Asako shrugged and plopped down under a tree, her arms on her knees, which were bended in front of her.
"Reikon is a fellow we can trust." she stated simply. "If he was lying, I would have surerly noticed it. Even for the best actor in the world, there's always a spike of chakra or physical signs that'll reveal it's true intentions." she replied to Surp, without really understanding what she had just heard coming from that strange voice that had talked in her head.

She rubbed her eyes tiredly and leaned her head back on the tree trunk. She was agreeing with Reikon's words, but also with that of Surp's and Hayate's.
But she was tired and didn't feel like entering a pointless arguement. That would only bring more troubles to accept each other on the team and simply to make a plan and to keep getting along with each other at least till the next morning.
"We got less then two hours of light, as I can feel the sun's position. Our sensei has two main abilities we could see or feel; taijutsu and speed." she began to sum up. "We need to play tag and touch him. And please remind that he said that there was only going to be one genin that would pass his test. So, or we play dumb and follow those words and we go after him with each only going to work for their own interests, or we become smarter and we try something out as a real team and actually force him to make us all pass."

She took a small twig and began to draw somewhat hesitantly on the ground.
"Our man is at around 500m from us now, since he moved, to the north. We're here. My idea is to use a trap and get him stuck in some hole or net in a tree. That way, we can touch him at the same time and he won't be able to refuse any of us."
She dropped the twig, abandonning to draw without seeing anything and rested her arms again on her knees and closed her eyes, trying to relax her eyebrows which were frowning since the morning, giving her a not too friendly appearance as she guessed much.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Yawns audibly. "So your plan is to create a battlefield suitable for you Reikon? Though useful, it can still lead to more problems." He changes his look from Rekon to Surp. "Well my guess is that it is since we know nothing of each other, that is why we find ourselves here. I mean he probably figgured well they will work together or kill each other and either way my job is done." He finished that statement with a bit of annoyance in his voice, not at Surp but at the thought of being an annoyance.

Finally came the comments and scouting locations from Asako. "Well I am open to plans. I personnally do not care about the prize since I doubt it is either a medical jutsu and there do not appear to be to many genjutsu users around. I just at the same time do not want to look like a failure also. I figure if one of our group succeeds then I guess we did not all lose." 500 meters, he has not moved at all. Surp mentioned that the sensei could control the conditions of the engagement, but yet he really was not. What about the area choosen made him think it was worth a possible ambush in order to defend that area.
Man these genins had so much promise. The day is starting to wean and here we all are stuck outside. Maybe the paper work for killing them would not be so bad after wards. After that thought crossed his mind he sneezed and he gave a light shiver. Great the temperature is going down also, and it seems like it maybe a chilly evening. The chakra signatures were not moving and staying still, He could not make out which one belonged to who but he would sense small fluctuations to various parts that would give him hints as to identity. He had figured out the one that has to be the girl since, he sensed the constant flow of chakra nad its levels flutuating especially to her head area, so she must have some sort of Doujutsu. The unknown strangers chakra just came off as completely weird and thus completely obvous. But the other two signatures were confusing, only one reason he could think of...similar elements. He did notice one seeming to use more chakra then the other one, what he was doing was unclear but it may serve as a way to determine the difference of the two later. Tousen opened his mouth and yelled, thinking there is no way the y can hear me from here. "GREAT YOUR PLAN IS TO SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR ME TO DIE OR SOMETHING!!! I AM NOT THAT OLD TO GO ANYTIME SOON!" His stomach growled, so he pulled out some food raions out of a pouch. Though not the tastiest of things it will be able to keep him full and keep his stamina up to produce chakra. Man these things sucked in the taste department...I am so taking this out on them.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Reikon nodded, his thoughts turning to possibilities.

Perhaps. I doubt it will be so easy to capture him in such a manner. Also what if he simply just decides to choose the one who performed best by his own opinion if we do manage to capture him and touch him all at once. Thats a good way of going about it though.

In my own opinion I think its all too simple for him. He's probably very trusting in his taijutsu abilities, which means it will probably take more than a couple of hours of planing for all of us to touch him at once, and though it may be possible, I think with our limited time he only expects one of us to be able to touch him. Normally this is where I would go with my own plan, and weave it in with everyone elses, only to take, or try, the moment to achieve the goal myself. As a hunter however this is a challenge to see that all my comrades pass, so therefore I feel the need to not be so...double-sided. I think he expects us to do this too. I think he expects us to each try individually. So maybe if we all work together, as suggested it will surprise him. I think however the key to passing, all of us, is if we all work together so that we can give one person the best, most guaranteed way to touch him. Though only that one person will pass we as a team saw fit to sacrifice that chance for the rest of us for the sake of completing the mission. I think its not so much as all of us being able to touch him at once, as it is that we must work together so that we can complete our mission, even if its only through one person.

He looked over to the blotches of redish pink in the sky, a sign that the sun was giving the day over to the night. He reveled at the sight of the retreating sun, and soon knew that his time would come, where he felt most comfortable.

Time to do what you do best my bladed friend. Separate the flesh and skin from bone.

An excited, hissing, voice filled the air. The voice sounded slightly cold, and gave the impression of metal scraping against stone.

Only when your expert hand is holding me

With that Reikon strung the rabbits up from a branch by their feet. He set them to spinning and examined them for just a few minutes. He still wasn't familiar with all of the animals of the surface world, but he was sure this one had a back bone and from there he could easily work out the rest.

He sent each rabbit spinning faster this time and slashed with both blades working furiously, and amazingly for each hand could work the dagger independent, but at the same time dependent of each other. One blade was furiously working to cut vertical lines along each rabbit, while the other blade cut a horizontal line along the rear of the rabbits, then reversed it direction smoothly and cut another horizontal line near the base of the neck. Then each blade shot out like a snake, to strike the rabbits in what seemed random spots near the spinal cord.

It was all eerie because as he moved he took on a look of seriousness, and what seemed a look of sincerity, as if this was his lifes work laid out before him. He moved too precisely, kept balance too well, his blade made no noise so it seemed as it flew through the air. He walked away with a happy sigh. He grabbed the cooking pan he kept with him in case he needed to cook meals, but it didn't seemed to be needed.

Even as Reikon approached the rabbits nothing happened, then as they stopped spinning the forces that were naturally present everywhere started to release the pull they had on the animal. The head fell off first, from one of the horizontal slashes, then next came the skin on the body, falling off like a coat from a combination of a vertical and horizontal slash. As if that weren't enough, next came the actual meat of the animal. It fell away from the spine to slap with a sickening "plop" into the pan.

Each rabbit did this, and as they did Reikon was able to swiftly move to each rabbit as the meat fell off, and without interrupting his moment turned direction and walked back to the fire, picking the bones of the limbs out of the meat, which was easy as well. He chopped up the rabbit pieces in the pan, threw some spices on them, and let them simmer before dropping them in a heating pot of chicken broth. He explained a bit what he had just done, and why he had done it.

In my birthplace, it was customary that before a important event, or in the presence of important company, a special skill could be performed to show the level of gratitude or to show the level of commitment to the upcoming event or simply to impress the person. Normally it was used in the company of house nobles, particularly our priestesses, to show gratitude, though the gratitude false, only displayed to show that for now we were currently aligned behind the decisions in the next war, and that we would back them up for a gain of course.

What I just performed was used normally in meetings when two houses made...alliances...with each other. It was performed at the meal, and the manner of how I did it, the skill, even the time it took could very well determine the use that my house would have for the other, and if not performed well enough, or worse a mistake was made, my house would probably have been obliterated right then and there by the army calmly waiting outside for the approval or disapproval. Overall its a very political statement for such a normal thing as preparing a meal.

I did it to show my enthusiasm for the upcoming events, the planning, the fighting, and even the teamwork. Had I failed all three of you would have the right to do as you please with me, as my failure shows that I was below you, or not worth your time. I could have become your slave, a servant, or if you wished your plaything that you could torture without end or you could have simply killed me if thats what you desired. I took me 10 of my 25 short years to learn how to do that and it is, I believe, still far from suitable. So though for you all it may seem to be just a fancy way to prepare our meal, it signifies my absolute enthusiasm for the upcoming hunt.

He was wiping off his blades as he spoke, then looked at them, as if sharing some private conversation, and with a nod to them slid them back into their covers. Then without saying another word he quietly put the lid on the pot, standing up and moving to a general direction. His sensitive ears picked up reverberation, and since he could not feel any vibration with it he assumed it was a voice. Though at 500 meters it could have merrily been anything, he wondered if their target was foolish enough to give away his position, even if it was known. He thought he should mention it anyways.

Although...it seems we may not get to eat. It could be a animal making noise, perhaps birds chirping or an animal in its death cries as another feasts upon it, but my ears are picking up reverberation, in other words sound waves bouncing off objects. It vocally projected, and if you all wish I could use my echo hunting skills. We could go into pursuit and just maybe, it is our target. I think it is highly doubtful but it may be our target, perhaps trying to spur us up into another chase...

He fell silent as he looked at the others for their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 am

Seikei was on the top of tree, he was able to be seen by all or sensed, his mind drifted of reason being he missed alot of action, he sighed as coughed and watched. "Well Well...what to do...?", he sighed trying to find a meaning in this very moment, jinpachi his shinigami gaurdian whos presense is hidden from all was floating around seikei, "Looks like something is happening...?", jinpachi grinned.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Surp nodded his approval, he to was itching to do something. As he stood though, he didn't make any notion to move from his spot. "If Ms. Kabuki is rested enough, we should probably move on. But, if she needs more time, it'll give us a chance to get to know our new visitor who's lurking up high." Surp then slowly tilted his head up to look into the canopy.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Asako stood up, walked over to Hayate, grabbed a piece of meat on her way and plopped down next to her friend. She mumbled clumsily to him to enjoy her presence and began to eat the food.

She stared at Reikon, but pointed at the guy in the tree and said simply:
"I wanna know about those two guys. Is this weird chakra people meeting day today?" she said somewhat irritated to have to adapt her eyes again with an new prescence. "And why can't we just sit here, prepare some trap or plan and just wait till Tousen got enough of freezing and moves towards us?"

The genin was tired of doing nothing and wanted to go home to get a shower, a bed and to be able to maybe meet a girl...because, since for days, she has been only in company of guys, which began to highly annoying her. Plus, she wanted to talk to Reikon and know more about his strange clan...
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm

He waved off the newcomer in the tree. Having long ago heard his noisy footsteps on the tree. He didn't greet people very well when the occasion didn't need him to. He would let the others ask questions.

While I'm opposed to just sitting here, it is only cause of my heritage I'm afraid

He chuckled softly, looking in the direction the noise came from.

It seems my skills are dieing to be put to use. I suppose though we should just make plans for now and rest. Better yet, I think making him frustrated and coming to us will give us a bit of an edge. Let him get worked up and fussy. We will have to be on our guard, no doubt, but perhaps a possible mood change will slightly hamper his tactics. In any case...

He looked to Asako.

I'm not weird...just...misunderstood

He smiled, but the rest of his facial express could tell you that he probably preferred it that way.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Hayate watched all the coming and goings with interest. He studied the movements and actons of each member trying to figure something out. His focus was so great that he nearly never noticed that Asako was coming by him until she was sitting. He broke his concentration and turned and listened to what she had to say. After she finished he opened his mouth to speak. "That is one possibility but everything is in his favor for the most part and thus no reason for him to move. I mean if we had something he wanted or needed that is one thing but in this case it is the opposite. He has what we want, a chance to show our worth and thus why we need to go to him, whether we like it or not. Realistically one may look at this in multiple ways. 1. He sees our skills, 2. We learn more of each other thus being able to help work together and adapt as a group. 3. As simplified as this game is, it is just like a lot of missions we may have to face. I mean we have a near unknown opponent and we have to fight on a battlefield of his choosing. As ninja we do not always get the luxury of picking our battles, we go where we are told and do what is necesary." He looks up at the signature watching them up from the tree. "That there would be our third squad member Seikei if I remember his name correctly. He tends to talk to himself often but outside that I do not know to much else."

With that said Hayate gets up and pats Asa playfully on the head and moves over and gets a bit of food. He eats it quickly and turns to the group. "We must attack. It is our job as ninja, test or not, to do our mission without question or what the odds. Asako, I know you were describing earlier what the position of the sensei is, but can you do it one more time in as much detail as possible, we need to eliminate as much surprise as possible. After that, ones designated as attackers pick some sort of attack strategy so that you movements are in sync instead of tripping over each other. I will support by getting a genjutsu ready, from the tree line to partially stay out of site and if you can not touch him, clear the way for my genjutsu and then come at him again. Asako, I need you to keep an eye on his position, with your help hopefully I can guide the soundwaves from my genjutsu to his ears, even if he s in full movement." He then looks up to Seikei. " Well a bit late but what skills do you wish to contribute?"
Tousen starts to setup trip wire and pit traps in various places around him. The trip wires are hidden in various places in the tall grass and instead of the standard explosive tag, he used an explosive ink cartridge, thus if triggered the genin would be splattered with ink. Tousen then took into account of the position of the moons light and used the shadows it created to set up a secondary set of trip wires in the shadows of the first that were invisible to any regular eyes. The best part of these ink cartridges though is that they did not require any chakra to go off, if someone tripped it, then gunpowder in it goes off and splat. This should surprise any chakra scouting. The pit traps were dug using his earth element and were about 6' deep and 3' wide. There was nothing in the traps but just a fall. He was intending to make this a battle between them and him but if they are going to be so serious then so would he. He brought the other gear with intention of using the special made traing devices but was lazy to set it up earlier, and with night falling was taking all precautions. They let them come, if they are going to raise the stakes so was he, especially now there is a fifth signature. Great another eerie dark chakra, just like the first. Hopefully he can keep the two seperate and not confuse them like he was the other two.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:05 am

Seikei was now known to all so he stood up and jumped over to the little group, he took an apple and bit into it as he eat slowly, he look at reikon and asa and hayate with a friendly look, "Skills to contribute...? ...well i have many...but for what situation...?", he said blanked face as he tilted his head, jinpachi stood behind him as he looked around but kept his gaze over reikon and asa, "Hey seikei, this is some odd group eh!? heh...but over hearing them i know a little, they are trying to catch the jounin hes around here somewhere...thats all i know...and all of these guys are plotting to catch him so...if we use your skills then catching him would alot easier...", jinpachi said as he now was watching the apple seikei was holding. "Sorry for my bad entrance...my name if seikei kurayami...if you didnt know...and i like apples...and so does my friend...", he looked at reikon and asa as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Crossing his arms, he leaned back against the tree and waited. How many more suprises were going to appear tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 am

Reikon nodded to the newest body, then looked over to Hayate.

Well it would seem to me then that Surpentheon and myself will be the fighters.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Asako kept staring at the new comer. She hated that chakra colored presence next to him, which she couldn't identify as a living being. It was a vague form, but the chakra showed a twisted and ugly face to it. Like those of the faces of the shinigami she had seen on old scrolls.
She shivered slightly and turned back to Reikon and smiled somewhat awkawrdly.
"Sorry...I didn't mean to offense you."
The genin bowed theatratically and went looking back at their sensei.

She stared at the place for several minutes and rubbed then her nose bridge and closed her eyes, frowning.
"Traps. Over the whole place. Tripping wires, attached tags and others which are opening traps of 6' deep and 3' large. And...he was on his guard. His chakra was slowly moving in his limbs. The wires are infested with his chakra, I can see them clearly, like all the traps he made...But that's all I can see. He's in the middle of all those traps. So, in fact, if we don't set them off and neutralize them, it's useless to try to fight him all at the time, or we'd fall one by one in them..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training area for team 15
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next