Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Seirei's Private Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

I looked down and containing my emotions I looked her in the eyes with gentleness as if hiding what I was feeling. The bad feelings I tried to ignore, which I know now I shouldn't have done. I smiled though and decided to speak a little longer with my sensei.

"So, sensei, do you want to hear the reason I fight? For who and what I fight?" I spoke just feeling in my gut there was something not right. This pit feeling wasn't going away.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Sawaii turns around, hearing her name once more spoken from Seirei. "I asked for it once before, but you never said. Go ahead if you like," she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

I nodded and tilted my head.

"Oh did you? Sorry I didn't hear you. I apologize, sincerely." I bowed and rubbed the back of my head respectively. I smiled and a small blush could be located on my face. More particularly, my cheeks.

My face suddenly went downward and I started to twiddle my fingers. "The reason I fight, the reason I risk my life.. the reason I always try my hardest is because of.. the Xzeno priestess. Her name is Raina.. I.." The color got a little more dense on my face and hopefully she wouldn't notice. But then I tried to suck it up and look determined.

"That is the reason, mainly why I fight. I also fight for my forgotten family, and for the family I know and have come to know. For my friends and everything in this world I care about. As well as, my home. My dreams.."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 pm

"Of all of the reasons I have heard in my lifetime, yours has topped all. I've never heard a ninja says a specific person they would give anything for, and I truly respect that," she says to Seirei smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 pm

I was still blushing and I smiled looking up rubbing the back of my head. I looked her in the eyes and the kindness sparked in them as they always did. As well as the undying unconditional love I had for her.

"Hehe, well.. uh y-you know me.. Icisia-chan." ^^'' My heart beat started to race and suddenly I found the ground interesting. I couldn't help but have this reaction. And I wondered what hers would be.

'Though it is nothing but the truth.. Icisia-chan. And this feeling.. I want you to help.. but at the same time.. I don't want you get hurt..'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Suddenly a messange bird flys in to the training area. It went and landed on the shoulder of sora. When sora open it up, it read.

Sora... I know it means a lot to have me in your life now and I always will be. But I am setting out to find ourbrother again twin... It's hard for me to go but if you want to meet your brother then meet me at village gates. I'm setting out in the morning.

If I do not return you can located me resting in our old training spot where we first learn the shikimoris ways. Good bye for now.

Rika, your sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

I read the letter as the bird landed on my shoulder. My eyes were slowly scanning the page and written words. I tried to understand what she was doing. As I finished the letter I looked up to the sky, and thought once more as I saw who the letter was signed from.

'Rika...' That was the only thought in my head. And then this thought came as I was reminded of the evil in the gut feeling of my body. I couldn't have Rika getting hurt.

'I can't have anyone hurting Rika.. I can't.. I just.. I must protect her and all I care for... Rika, be safe on this journey. Please don't do anything careless.' I thought this while looking down, having my eyes closed and bringing one of my closed fists brought closer to me face. I would not allow any harm to come to those that I love. I cannot allow it.

'I will go to the Village Gate tomorrow, and find Rika. I have to tell her something before I see her off... yea, that's what I'll do...'
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 pm

She smiles to Seirei, but after seeing a notice being given to him, she nods to him in approval to leave if he needed to. "Go if you wish; I just wish you good fortune wherever life may take you," she says with a warm-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 pm

I nodded and folded the paper, putting it in my pocket somewhere. I smiled towards my teacher again and looked at her directly in the eyes.

"Thank you Icisia-chan. You were and still are one of my best friends, but I can't go now. I have a feeling she might have already left. I hope she will be safe, and that she's alright. Is there anything more you have to say to me before get back into this friendly fight?" I smiled, getting into a stance partially, and awaited for my teacher to do the same.

Then I realized I was making a big mistake. What kind of person would I be if I did not see Rika off? And so I bowed to Icisia, respectfully and apologized for skipping out on this spar. And I darted off headed for the gate. I have to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seirei's Private Training   Seirei's Private Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Seirei's Private Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2