Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

XzenYouji vs Asako

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Asako nodded.
"I think it would be kinda cruel to keep going like this. I like you, that's for sure. Come to Suna and I'll teach you a thing or two which could really help you...I'll just paralyze you. I can heal you later, don't worry. I'll just prove the fact that I won by making it impossible for you to do any more moves."
And in one blow, Asako released the chakra that had gathered from under her skin and made the whole arena being invaded by the cloud of poisoned chakra...It went even at several feet above the walls of the arena, covering the sky...

Dokukiri
A-Rank
Ninjutsu
Offensive/Defensive
This jutsu uses extreme chakra control mixed with the element of Poison to create a deadly mist of many variable properties (Which must be specified in its creation) that the user expels from their body. The mist can be manipulated and controled by the user and be used as both a long-range and/or short-range offense or defense. The mist itself can carry the ability to poison, paralyze, weaken, among many other side effects that fall into a toxin range. It can even take on a corrosive aspect when created as well. And just like being created to poison, the reverse is possible as well. The best part about this jutsu is once made, the mist will stay until expelled by the creator. Therefore, there is no need to make more unless you wish for more. The bad side, is that the mist consumes a large amount of chakra upon creation. So those with small chakra pools can be very easily ill-effected by this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Youji smiled"Okay i will try"Then he tooked a deep breath with all the poison around him and he then felt like his body was paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Asako stopped the jutsu and the wind blew the last rests of it away.
She stood up, walked over to the genin and smiled at him.
"...Nice fight, Youji-san...Once the fight has been declared over, I'll take care of you." she said with a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

he smiled and then said"It was a good fight you won"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Asako ruffled his hair kindly, took him in her arms and began to leave the arena with him.
"...Oh yeah...One thing in battle...Never promise to answer questions like you just did. You gave me anything I needed to know to win." she said. "In a real battle...it would have cost your life, Youji. Please keep that in mind. It would be such a waste to lose a good shinobi like you already before he could bloom..."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Youji was tooked by the kunoichi and he blushed"Yea i know that but i felt that i can trust you"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm

The young sanshinobi smiled again.
"I'm glad I got your trust...You've mine in return...Youji-kun."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:27 pm

A sudden flash of lightning struck infront of the two. After its flash returned to the heavens, Surpentheon stood where it had struck his right hand raised into the air. "I declare Asako Kyosuke the victor!" His voice bellowed all through the arena hitting the walls and continuing like thunder. His eyes then caught Asa's and he smiled at her. "Very nicely done." He said his hand grazing her cheek softly. "But did you have to fill the whole arena? Now I have to go about unparalyzing all the spectators." He said this as he eyed what she held in her arms.

A young shinobi was being held in her arms. Not even as old as 9 it seemed. But his brow raised as he looked closer at the boy as if reading his ever thought and reaction. He noticed an amazing talent for electrical moves like himself. If trained right, the boy could indeed be an amazing ninja in years to come. "Youji I take it?" He said as he placed a hand on the boys forehead. And with this subtle touch, came a surge of electricity that went into the boys body.

But this lightning had a different effect than most it seemed. Instead of a painful electrifying experience, the lightning seemed infused with a counter-acting paralysis chakra. As the lightning charged its way through the boy, the paralyzing effects were immediately canceled. "Perhaps, I'll see you again at one point, Youji." Moving closer, he places a kiss upon Asa's cheek and launches himself into the stands to tend to the other paralyzed targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

XzenYouji vs Asako
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3