Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

XzenYouji vs Asako

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Youji just stood there relaxed but still concentrated at the fight and at the girl moves. This fight was kinda cool, not only that a sannin needs great power but he need a great mind too
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Asako didn't move for several hours. She was still on her knees, her hands in a particular handseal and her eyes didn't move behind her eyelids. Her face was calm, with a neutral expression on it. She was like a living statue, not moving at all, still thinking about what to use against the genin.
'...I could use that move...but it might kill him...' she thought. '...But meh. This is fine too...Let's see how long this can take...'
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Youji stays there and starts thinking, what he is thinking at? it was about what to eat after he finishes this fight....it was great that he could relax so much in a fight but the thing is that he has to be carefull at that girl and at all her moves so he will be able to counter easily. If she uses taijutsu or ninjutsu he could easily dodge them because of his speed and he still had a jutsu prepared in case of attack
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Asako admired the cocky attitude of the genin. Even thought he should have got a good speed, she would still be quicker than him...
Besides, she was at 80% sure that her move would kill him or at least paralzye him from tip to toes...
'Thanks Surp-sensei...'
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Youji heard what the girl said and he wondered who was the man she calles sensei"Excuse me who is the one you called sensei just now?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Asako blinked and looked at the genin.
"Lets make a deal...An info for another...I answer your question...but you'll have to answer mine." she spoke calmly. "Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Youji heard the girl and he agrred with what she said"Okay i will answer all your question.....i don't have any so you can ask how many you want"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm

"And you promise to answer me?" asked the Sand Shinobi calmly. "And you had a question, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yea i will answer then all....And i really don't care if you answer my question"Youji the sighed and got up"But don't out the questions too hard don't forget i'm still a 8 year old child"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:38 pm

"My question is simple...What for jutsu did you prepare earlier? Give me a precise answer with details...The answer to your question is simple. Surp-sensei is my sensei...And my best friend next to my brother."
She smiled a little and "looked up" to the child.
"Now answer me please..."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Youji sighs"Well a promise is a promise......The jutsui i prepeared is called Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique.....this jutsu makes the target see a horrifying vision.....even i don't know what my opponent will see if i use it on him"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Asako nodded, still having a neutral look on the face.
"I've anthter question for you...but I want again a promise that you'll answer it and swear to speak the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm

"I already promised that.....and don't worry i always keep my promises....That's the kind of boy i am....so you can ask as many questions you want i will always answer the truth"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Asako nodded.
"Than answer me this question...You seem to be a smart person, Youji-san. I guess you already have several strategies to use against me...Can you tell me some of them?"
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm

"Well i could use the demonic illusion on you then attack you with my rapier and destroy some of you're nerves.....or i could use Shadow of the Dancing Leaf and then use my Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Lightning Palms and destroy most of you're nerval system.....but don't worry it wont be permanent"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Asako smiled and shook her head.
"Nice strategies...against an opponent of your size, age and probably rank and other fighting technique. But I admire your way of thinking. But there are two problems. One, I'm too far away from you and two, I could use a long range jutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:00 pm

"Yea well that's the problem that i couldn't find an escape from....But i can still catch you in a genjutsu and if i do that you will be at my mercy.......am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:01 pm

The kunoichi smiled sadly and shook her head again.
"Sorry, but...not one genjutsu can affect me. I'm blind and my bloodline gives me the ability to see through it. Through sound, feeling, sight or other genjutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Youji sighed and made a calm face"Well that makes one plan fail...so i have only one left....tell me.....that one will fail too?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Asako sighed and closed her eyes.
"I don't know...tell my your other plan than..."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

"Well for now i have to think at some new plans cause i'm very limited in jutsu and it's very hard for me to make plans"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 pm

"What for type of jutsus do you have?" asked the sand kunoichi, still in her meditating postition.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"For now i'm limited at 5 jutsus and you already know 4 of them and the last one is my summoning technique"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 pm

"...Not a big choice indeed...But you could indeed damage easily a chuunin with it. Or even jounin probably...But you can't do much against me. You should come to Suna one day."

Slowly, she gathered her chakra under her sking and mixed some poison chakra in it. Just enouggh to paralyze him...
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

He heard what the girl said and smiled....then he felt that she waqs preparing for something but stood there calmly"So you will finish this match now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Asako   XzenYouji vs Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

XzenYouji vs Asako
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next