Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Heading to Aurora - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Heading to Aurora - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Heading to Aurora

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm

"Ngh.." Laria felt herr chakra draining already. Then she felt Onden release his flame jutsu, increasing the temp of hers by a significant amount of degrees. She thought of using her eyes to smother his flames but decided it was to risky to use it more than she'd already did. Her white flames started to smother under Onden's black fire and eventually it burned her worse then her own fire. She screamed and released focus on her jutsu and her grip on Onden. Laria lunged backward, tripped and rolled backwards before her momentum ceased and she laid on her stomach, her clothes ashey and her skin black in patches from the fire.

Laria managed to open her eyes and stare straight ahead, her vision limited to a opauge view of green where the grass was. She hardly could make out Onden's figure due to her Eye Ability. Her mouth open, trying to speak but ended up coughing soot. "...."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Onden falls to a knee, trying to catch his breath. His jutsu deactivated and he turned to see his opponent on the ground. Reaching into his pouch, he once again tossed the small medical pack twords her, it landing just next to her hand. Onden then looked over himself. A lot of his cloak had been burned, but his hood was still intact. His body was scorched in places, but he was still battle worthy.

Onden stood up and walked twords Laria, and then kneels down, talking into her ear. "You must live now. I want to fight you again." Onden then stood up and started walking twords Aurora, trying to tend to some of the minor wounds he had suffored, leaving the big stuff for later.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Laria laid there for the longest time. Trying to ignore the pain in her body she focused on the small bag Onden had apparently given her a second time. Taking extreme care to lift her arm slowly Laria reached for the bag and clenched it in her fist. Using every ounce of her remaining will she pushed herself up to stand wobbly on her feet. She remained silent even though her burns were slowly healing themselves. She looked towards the Aurora Village and managed to mumble out a prayer of strength for them.

She stumbled to her knees and layed her form against a tree and let the breeze cool her skin as she waited for her body to heal..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 pm

As Ayame wonder through the forest she look's around sighing of the coldness and puts her hoodie over her neko ears. She was homeless again and she had no idea of where to reach her father. So she went on a journey instead as a genin student, to find herself a sensei or rather possibly someone who will help her out with some food and herb's as she was starving as well.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Laria's form shifted under a small pile of snow that had acculmulated while she slept. She tried to raise her arms and found them bruised, instead of burnt. "Yay.. my restore jutsu worked.." She touched the seal on her neck and shifted her weight to stand. Laria looks around, wondering where and what happened when she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Stumbling from tree to tree Laria slowly makes her way back to the village gates and hesitates before entering them, wondering if the two were still inside.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 pm

As Laria slowly makes her way towards aurora and large hawk swoops down infront of her. She steps back and stares at it. The hawk lands on a branch and screeches to her. Laria seems confused at first then understands it must be a messenger from someone. She takes the scroll from the hawk's talon and readds it. It's a letter from Yakate, The Sunagakure Kage! He saids he needs her help with a serious fire accident. "Oh no.." Laria rolls up the scroll and turns on her heel, now atleast recovering her mobile strength she runs south to the Suna Village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:04 am

"What a pain in the ***.." Tomoko mumbled as she walked from the Aurora village to the Hideout. "I can't believe you two.. Getting held up by genin?! Sad..." She looked over her shoulder at Onden, crossing her arms behind her head. "So what happened exacttly? Caught off guard?"
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:08 am

Chuckling nervously, Onden rubbed the back of his head "Hey now, it was a bunch of Jounin, a kage, and one or two genin. And I didnt want to kill anyone till I got the info I needed. Not exactly an easy task."

Onden sighed, he was tired, and something didnt feel right.

"Lets just get back. Im expecting a bird."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:11 am

Tomoko uncrossed her arms and stretched, "Oh yeah? What so important about a bird? Messenger from Mang-san?" She pulled her orange hair down from a ponytail and sighed. "I don't understand his motivess half the time.."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 am

"I dont understand him either. But no, its not from him. Its from a friend of mine that has been helping me try and find out how killed my family from the inside. We have bussiness to talk to."

As Onden walked his body slowly started to regain chakra and heal the minor wounds he took. It would be a while to be back at 100% though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:17 am

Tomoko sensed his chakra rise, she turned on her heel, still walking, and threw Onden a tiny bag filled with soilder pills. "Here ya go master. They'll fix your chakra a bit." She turned back around and crossed her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 am

Onden grabbed the back, a grim face coming over him. Slowly looking back and forth from Tomo to the pills, he eventually worked up the courrage to speak. "Just wondering, did you buy these or make them yourself again?"

Onden gulped remembering the last time he had one of Tomo's solder pills. His taste was yet to fully recover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:23 am

"....." Tomoko stoped and looked back at him, her eyes shadowed. "Did you..just make fun of my cookin'...Onden-san..?"
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:30 am

Before Tomo was able to turn, Onden had shoved 3 of the pills into his mouth. After her question, he forced a smile and tryed to speak, but only mumbles could be heard from the food-filled mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 am

"......That's what I thought now.." She turned back around, continuing her walking pace. Her face bright and smiling. ^^
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:40 am

Onden forced the pills down, trying to quietly gasp for air afterward, trying to make it so Tomo didnt hear him. The pills did their job, but once again Onden's taste buds suddenly lost their ability to taste anything for a few weeks.

"Thanks for the pills Tomo." Onden forced the words out. After a few more minutes of walking, he finished off the pills and put the bag into his pocket. He then started to plan on how he could take some pills with him and switch them out with Tomo's when she offered them to him. "Ya...that'll work....it has to work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 am

"Good.. Cuz they weren't my pills, I got them from some hobo off the side of the road~" Tomo chuckled and looked at Onden from the corner of her eyes. "The lady said nuthin' bad was in them, but I dunno..." She laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am

Onden instantly froze and stoped walking. ".....There are a lot of things I could say to you right now......"

Onden's stomach suddenly felt like something had exploden in it, and then created a giant whole that everything in his body was getting sucked into. "Damn ninja's...never liked em...."

Onden worked his way over to a tree and a couple bushes and staired at them, not sure how long he was goning to last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:54 am

Tomoko stop and sighed, "What a big baby.." She walked over to Onden and patted his back. Then she planted her feet and grabbed Onden around his lower chest and squeezed, threw him upside down and forced him to throw the pills back up. =_=
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:56 am

Onden, caught off guard, wasnt able to dodge Tomo and was thrown. But the pills stuck to the walls of his stomach like glue, and stayed. As Onden lay there, he coughed slightly. "Really?...Just help me up, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:10 am

"Geeze.. you old geezer.." She helped him up and rested her hands on her hips, frowning. She shook her head and wondered how they were ever gonna destroy stuff if the Three couldn't even put themselves together. "Sigh.. C'mon, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 am

"Im coming Im coming..." Slowly but surly Onden kept pace with Tomo as they walked back to the base. Things were going to get worce and worce it seemed. Things had not turned out like Onden had forseen. And something about the sky didnt feel right to Onden as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Tomo noted the silence from Onden as they approached the base of The three. She looked back at him. "C'mon, lets wait for Mang-san." She slipped silently into base.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:24 pm

After looking back at the Ash village, he sighed and looked down at the papers Rk had given him. The papers were on his family. The part that frustrated him was that the papers said the exact same thing that he had been told by everyone else. Rouge ninja had did it. But Onden knew, he knew, those ninja that night had headbands on. So the papers old told him that Ash had nothing to do with the attack.

As he walked along, it started to snow as he got closer and closer to an old target of his. The snow crunched and his breath became visable. As the village came into view Onden held up the papers he had gotten from Rk, his eyes focused on the Aurora village. The papers suddenly burst into flames as Onden let them fall to the frozen ground. He proped his hood up, covering his face, and consealed all of his chakra as he made is way to the front gate. Almost in earshot, Onden let one smile slip as he said "This time...this village will burn, I will not run twice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heading to Aurora
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3