Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Heading to Aurora - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Heading to Aurora - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Heading to Aurora

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Type : None
Elements : Fire

Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Mangetsu sighed while he walked over to Onden. "Should we just kill her or let her go back to her village and tell them nothing is wrong?" he asked in a hushed tone so only Onden could hear him
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Onden reajusted his good. "You're a smart and kind person. I dont believe in kindness and that stuff, but I do believe in standing by what you do. Now, you're summon is right. The Three are here to kill, and you should fear us. We came to Aurora to make our name known. Im just surprized that you guys would take the initiative and attack us." Turning to Mangetsu, "I want to fight her. Her fighting style will challenge me. You can go on though."

With a grin, he spins the kunai in his hand. "Now that the talking is over with, lets get to the main event. I've been waiting for a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Laria stepped back, her eyes wide. "T-The three?! But how.. The Order.. Crap.." The priestess quickly unsheathed Valxion and held it infront of her. She wasn't prepared for this. She didn't even know if she was on the same level with her brother let alone One of the Three.. She closed her eyes and reopened them, activating her eyes. Maybe she could hold off the One.. but the second one she was nervous about. " If you search for fear I have none for you. I'm XzenLaria, as courtasy to fight you I present my name..." Unlike her words her hands started shaking, she was a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Onden laughed, covering his eyes. "You got the wrong 3 lady. My names Onden, part of The Three. The Order is a pathetic band of grandpas who are to scared to make a move now adays. I'd never work for them."

Then taking a fighting stance, Onden stopped smiling and staired at the girl. Onden through the kunai at her, following it up with rushing through handsigns. "Darkness Style: Dark Veil Jutsu." Onden sends his chakra all over the area creating a genjutsu that makes it so it is completely dark. Onden followed the jutsu with another "Darkness Jutsu: Shadow Walk Jutsu." Onden's eyes change, alowing him to see in the dark of the genjutsu.

Yelling out into the darkness, "Try to fight in this if you can." Onden used his fire fist jutsu again, consuming his fists in flames, and charges twords her, swining another punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Darkness enveloped the area around Laria. She raised Valxion to deflect the kunai and she ducked to dodge the fire fist. "You do not fool me. My Xzeno eyes allow me to sense your body's heat signature. I can see you as plain as day!" Tilting Valxion's blade upward, Laria thrusted it up towards his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Onden blinks, punching forward. He shot a fireball from his fist at point blank range, hoping to exchange dammages. After shooting the ball, the sword slashed up twords his arm. Onden flipped backward, pointing his palms to the ground and shot two more fireballs twords the sky. The thrust from the fireballs pushed Onden into the flip faster, trying to dodge the blade.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Laria saw her slash was unsuccessful and drew her blade back and jumped back to get some distance between them. She started on some handsigns and sharted charging chakra into her arms. Her eyes remained focused on Onden's heat signature assesing his moves.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Onden sighed. "Well, this isnt gonna work with those eyes of yours." Onden releases the genjutsu and the eye technique. Looking twords Laria, Onden grinned. "You've countered every one of my moves so far. Very good."

Onden rushes through handsigns. "Shadow Flame Fists Jutsu." Ondens hands are consumbed by a dark flame. He then shoots off twords Laria, running very fast now, and throws a rapid furry of punches twords Laria.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Laria watches Onden advance with flaming fists. She starts running backwards as he meets her and delievers punches she barely manages to dodge, though sustaining alot of burns to her face and arms. Laria ducks down, waiting as Onden's momentum carries him past her, to activate her chakra. "Hawk Talon jutsu!" The miko's hands would be consumed by blue flames wrapping around and taking the form of Bird's talons. Taking no time she lunges towards Onden and strikes furiously, just like his last move.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Onden flared the flame on his right hand while spinning on his foot, using the thrust from the flair to spin faster. The spin came around as Laria lunged with her attack. Onden thrust his right fist down, still consumed in a black flame, right at Laria's fist, trying to block her bunch with his own.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Laria's fist was caught and she fell to one side, keeping her balance she brought her left leg up and twisted her body left. She slammed her left knee towards Onden's chest and grabbed his right fist with her left to add more speed.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Onden closes his eyes, clenching his teath prepairing for the pain. Laria's knee slams into his stomach, Onden coughs, falling to his knee. Grinning he looked at Laria, while grabbing onto her. "Im not sure how your eyes or techniques work, but I dont know if it works this close." Onden alows his entire body to be consumed in flames, trying to burn Laria.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Laria struggled against Onden's grasp and tried to break free. She screamed in pain and started kicking franticly. She activated her eyes and managed to will the flames from him, only leaving his fists a flame. She let her body go limp and tried to focus her chakra into healing the burns. Laria coughs violently and mumbles, "Dang...got too careless.." Her eyes deactivated, this time leaving her vision blurry from overuse.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Onden stept back, brushing himself off. With a small grin, he looked up to Mangetsu. "Im gonna let this one live. She could be a lot stronger in time. I want to fight her again." Looking back down, he went to a knee and held his stomach. "You're going to live. The burns will heal fully after about a week without a scar. I want you to get stronger so we can fight again some day."

Standing back up, Onden reached into his pouch and pulled out a small amount of medicine that would help Laria heal herself.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Laria wobbled to her feet and held her side. She tested her nervous system and found it to be damaged. Onden was wrong. She would recover in two days if she focused her chakra. As he talked to his friend Laria remembered they were after Aurora. "No!" She tried to step forward but stumbled and fell to her knees, "Dang! My achelies tendons have been damaged.." She raised her head to look at Onden and Mangetsu. "As an aurora ninja I can't let you two continue your journey.. All I can do is implore you to change your mind..."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:04 pm

"Look Laria, Im sure you got one last ace in your sleave, every ninja always keep a last ace. But think about it. We're gonna let you go. You'll have time to go back to your village and warn them of what they face. And by that time you might be ready to fight us again. Or you can use your ace and maybe stop me. But my partner will go on to the village and do what we had planned. It's your call."

Onden tossed the medicine to her feet and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Laria thought about the pros and cons given to her by the male. Looking at the bag she picked it up and tossed it back. "You're gonna need that.. I'm not going anywhere." Laria formed a handsign and a strange symbol appears on the left side of her neck. "Kanakosa Seal: Activate!" The seal dispersed over her body, the marks were like warped stars across her pale skin. Laria held her arms out as her skin healed the burns. She looked at Onden, her eyes a bright orange.

"Now. We may continue. I can fight you a bit longer. If I didn't take out atleast one of you I'm sure my brother would be disappointed in me."

Laria knelt and picked Valxion up in her hands, facing the point to Onden and rushed at him. She jumped up, Valxion's blade glowed red and flames wrapped around it. She slammed the firey blade down onto his form.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 pm

"Fair enough. I will respect your choice." Onden reached to his side and unsheithed his longsword. Gripping the hilt, he smiled slightly, because he had not had the chance to use it in a while. He only used it when it was nessessary. His hands were consumed by a black flame, which shot up the blade burning the same black flame.

Onden held the blade infront of his face, and blocks the innicial attack. Onden loosened his wrists, alowing Laria's momentum to carry her to the side. With his blade all ready up from the block and Laria falling forward, Onden slashed down twords her.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Laria wa amazed he held of Valxion's blade and tried to turn it around to block. She ended up grabbing the sheath from her back and use it to hold off the blade, the force from Onden's slash slammed her to the ground. She used the momentum to roll away and balance herself. Laria tried again, this time keeping the blade low as she lunged then slicing low at his leg.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Onden jumped back from his attack. He looked twords Laria, impressed with her blade skill. Onden had met few people that could last more than a few minutes against him when he had his blade out. As Laria attacked again, Onden slammed his blade into the ground and jumped. As she swung low, the longsword blocked her attack, while Onden used the sword as a ballance to thrust a kick twords Laria.
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 am

Mangetsu smiled as he watched Onden for a bit longer. "Don't get yourself killed my friend." he said with a sigh as he began running towards the village. After a while of body flickering he found himself standing about 20 feat in front of the village gates.

Skills used:
Body flicker
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Laria felt the other man's aura go towards the village and she looked, ending up being kicked by Onden. She slides back a few feet and coughs. "No! Dang it!" She turned her attention back to Onden and formed several handsigns. "Gotta end this quickly, to atleast send a message to Icisia-chan.. Hawk Talon Jutsu! Xzeno Pure Flame!" The fire from Valxion's blade wrapped around Laria's hands, wrists, and forearms. Starting red then changing to a brilliant white. She winced as the heat burned her skin but she knew she could handle it.

"Prepare!" Laria dashed foreward and spun low with Valxion in her grip, as if she were going to slash at his legs, but she stabbed valxion into the ground and used the momentum to carry her body in a half circle around Onden, placing herself by his side. She reached out and slashed at his chest, the fire forming talons upon her hands.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Onden pulled his sword out of the ground and sheithed it. "You have to focus at the task at hand if you wish to walk away alive." Onden rushed through handsigns. "Fames of Darkness Jutsu!" A mixture of normal and dark flames cover Onden's arms. Onden grinned, feeling the sensation of the flames moving on his arms and the antisipation of the finally of the fight.

Onden through a punch twords Laria, but her sword move cought him off guard. Onden turned and crossed his arms infront of himself, flairing out his own flames, trying to use his own flames to counter hers.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Laria quickly grabbed onto Onden's flaming arms and flipped over his form, spinning quickly she clung to his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hawk Feathers Jutsu!" She closed her eyes in pain as the seering white flames englufed her body, in an attempt to do the same damage as he did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Onden slaps his palms together and yells out, "Dark Dragon Splice Jutsu!" Onden's entire body was consumed in a mix of dark and normal flames. Onden was hoping that his dark flames would counter/hold off Laria's attack, trying to making it a test of who could endure their own jutsu the longest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Aurora   Heading to Aurora - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heading to Aurora
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next