Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mountain of the dragon king -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mountain of the dragon king -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mountain of the dragon king

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Mountain of the dragon king Empty
PostSubject: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

A large mountain that reaches up into the sky's. When you walk up to the base of it you see many dragons flying around the mountain waiting for you to begin your climb. Once you reach the top a large dragon waits for you, It chooses to give you a test to see if you can handle the task of being a dragon summoner. If you pass his test he lets you sign the dragon summoning scroll

At least 15 total posts with 2 paragraphs per post are needed to complete this. at least 1 of them must be you speaking to the dragon and at least 4 of them must be the task he gives you.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Kazuki had followed his map to the base of an incredibly large mountain. He had looked up to try to see the top but could not. Though as he looked up he had knoticed instaid what looked like dragonflies from so far down below. Kazuki being so excited stashed the map into his back pack and decided to run to the mountain path that layed before him.

The scenary was one that most would call breathtaking. Kazuki had not even walked ten steps before knoticing the clear blue skies and the smaller mountains around him. He also took note of the various plants and herbs growing around the path in which he walked. Most looked like they could be of use along the way in case he were to run into any problems with the dragon king. Kazuki crouched down quickly to pick up some of the herbs that he recognized in his small amount of knowledge of medical herbs and then continued up the path to the summit.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Kazuki was completly amazed by how beautiful the area looked around him. It was though every step he climbed the world around him became more like that of a story. Kazuki had thought to himself "This would indeed be a beautiful place to live as he continued to walk up the pathway. Another thing that grew towards Kazuki's pleasure was the freshness of the air. The air was so clean and inviting as a small wind blew the weeds along the path slowly.
Being in this silence kazuki could not help himself mofe then to just stand their and enjoy the tranquility of the mountain and the beauty of nature itself. He had sat down and looked up at the sky admiring the clouds and thinking of when he would finally get the chance to meet the fabled "Dragon King".
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 pm

fter taking his short break kazuki got up and dusted off his pants as he stretched a little. "alright no more playing around i gotta get moving!" Kazuki said as he got back into his walking pace. Kazuki walked for several minutes till he came across a vertical cliff. With no way around it supposably Kazuki decided it might be best to climb it. This particularly annoyed him because his arm still wasn't working properly.

"Oh just great thinking kazu" He had thought as he started climbing up the cliff. Since he was at a dissadvantage kazuki focused his chakra so that he would be able to walk up the cliff. Though this didn't stop kazuki from constantly reminding himself of his stupidity in the previous sannin tournament. "You just had to cut of your arm huh?" kazuki thought starting to get slightly annoyed with himself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm

After several minutes of climbing kazuki came up to flat land once again where he could take a break and think for a second. "Hmmmm the Dragon King might not let me just come up there and give me the summons so maybe i will have to fight him." Kazuki started to devise strategies as he walked along the path. The higher he climbed the closer he got to the clouds as he could finally make out the image of dragons flying all around the mountain.

The young warrior was completly amazed at the sight. "Wow...." Was all that managed to slip from his lips as he took witness to the amazing sight of dragons in filght. He knoticed in particular how they would do tricks in the air as though they were purposly showing off for the recent visitor.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Kazuki tooken aback from the arial display also took notice of a nest of young baby dragons. They sat there starring at kazuki with cute expressions on their faces. "hehe well aren't you just a couple of cute things?" kazuki said while attempting to pet one of the babies. Doing this kazuki had enraged the mother dragon as she flew over and smashed kazuki into the side of the mountain.

"Hey what was that for!?!?" The mother dragon gained flight again preparing herself for another assult towards kazuki. Seeing this kazuki quickly ran up the side of the mountain just so he was barely above where the dragon flew and jumped on its back. The mighty dragon attempted to throw him off but was unsuccesful in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

"Just calm down i am not trying to hurt your kids!" Kazuki tried to say reassuring the dragon. Though the dragon just continued to try to throw him off. Kazuki then decided to show the mother that he was not a threat as he used his incredible speed to jump off the dragon and at the nest where he pulled out what little food he had and gave it to the babies.

The babies happily ate kazuki's lunch and the mother settled down. She landed next to her nest and licked kazuki's face. "Hehe dont worry about it I can always get some food later. I just wanted to make sure these little guys grow up to be big strong dragons." The mother dragon tilted her head a little confused but seemed to understand the point of what kazuki said as she then lowered herself downward signalling for kazuki to climb on her back.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Kazuki accepted the gesture and climbed onto the dragons back. Then withought warning the dragon suddenly sprung up into the air. Kazuki held on tight to the creature's neck as he looked around to see the other dragons flying along side him. "HAHAHAH THIS IS AMAZING!!!" Kazuki yelled as he soared upward into the sky.

The dragon he rode started to move a little more smoothly before it started to do tricks. The dragon quickly made a large dive before moving back up towards the top again. It also did several backflips that made kazuki very dizzy. "Hehehehe I am starting to get sick now hehe " Kazuki said nervously as he hung on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:51 pm

The dragons playfully swirled around the mountain seeing this as a game. Here kazuki realised how great and majestic these creatures really were. They were feirce fighters and massive beasts yet they also had a soft side in which they would play with their young and have fun with their friends. "We could learn a lot from you guys" Kazuki said as he enjoyed the gusts of air from being so high up.

The other dragons flew besides him as the dragon carried kazuki all the way to a cave near the top of the mountain. Kazuki then jumped off the dragon's back and patted her head. "Thank you soo much my friend and i hope that i will get the chance to visit you again. The dragon roared playfully before flying off. Though kazuki enjoyed the ride and had fun with the dragons he had a mission to accomplish as he turned to the cave unsure of what lied in there.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Kazuki took a deep breath and entered the cave. He knoticed that there were not many creatures that lived in this cave. Most likely due to the fact that this mountain was in fact the one where the Dragon King called his home. The cave itself seemed to have no life within it causing it to be very quiet and erie. "Hmm nice cave.... Haven't been in one withought bats.. or at least bugs" Kazuki said as he continued into the cave.

The farther he went the darker the path in front of him became so kazuki pulled out some of the supplies in his pack. "hehe it might not be much but i can use this as firewood." Kazuki said picking up a pair of chopsticks. He then nervously had a large sweatdrop run down his face for being such an idiot and not grabbing any firewood before hand.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Kazuki lit the scrap wood he had on him as it made a small glow in the cave. "well it might be able to get me to the exit. I just hope this cave isn't to long" Kazuki said as he knotice the chopsticks already starting to burn up. He then started to walk along the side of the cave keeping his hands on the wall making sure he knew where he was as the fire dimmed down and he was surrounded in darkness.

"Hmm what is that?" Kazuki thought as he heard the faint sounds of an animal further down the cave. Kazuki quickened his pace till he finally saw the exit. The bright light shined in his eyes making it difficult to see for a couple seconds but his eyes finally got used to it. Kazuki had reached the end of the cave only to find a large staircase made of the rock from the mountain and took that as an invitation to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Kazuki found himself at the summit. At the very top layed a mighty dragon. HIs size covered the entire mountain top as he looked at me with his humongus eyes. The Dragon King seemd as though he were peering deep into the depths of my soul. He then blew a large mass of mist from his nostrils that seemed to purify the air.

"Why have you come here young warrior?"The dragon king had asked kazuki. Kazuki took a deep breath and replied "I am here to ask your permission in order to have the ability to summon dragons." Kazuki said trying to keep his posture. The dragon continued to glare through Kazuki as though he weren't there and finally after a few minutes spoke again. "So you wish to become our master?" The dragon king had asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 pm

The dragon king released once again another breath of fine mist this time it covered the entire summit as it grew so thick that nothing could be seen. "I will test you young warrior and if you can defeat the evil in your heart then we will allow you to be our master." The mist cleared as a figure started to appear. Kazuki was tooken aback when he saw himself but the other him was curropted leaking out black chakra and had a demonic look to his face.

""let the test begin young one" came the dragon king's voice seemingly coming from no where. The dark kazuki dissapeard from sight as he attempted to smash his foot into kazuki's ribs with a ferocious kick. Kazuki put up his gaurd but was knocked back to the edge of the mountain. "Geeze this guy is tough" kazuki thought wiping the blood from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 pm

The evil kazuki dissapeared once again as he attempted to punch kazuki with a right hook to the jaw but was deflected when kazuki spinned as he attempted to kick out his knee cap. The evil clone easily evaded the attack and followed up with another large hit across kazuki's face. The attack sent kazuki toppling off the edge in which he grabbed hold of a rock imbeded into the ground just in time to save himself.

Kazuki climbed back up to the summit and glared at his opponent moving into his fighting stance again. "I wont let you defeat me!" He shouted as he dashed at his opponent. The evil clone and kazuki entered into a barage of incredibly fast punches and kicks as each tried to exploit the other's weakness.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm

The battle raged on as the two opposing forces drew upon the immense pools of chakra hidden within their bodies. Kazuki gained the upperhand for a few seconds when he appeared under his opponent kicking him upward into the air. "Shikimori taijutsu techinque!!! Raging Dragon Barage!!!" kazuki had then hit his opponent with a series of incredibly fast punches before smashing his opponent back down towards the mountain summit with a double handed strike.

The Evil clone fell from the sky but at the moment he hit the ground he flipped over landing on his feet as he pulled his fist back. "Let me show you true power! Curropted Dragon Fist!!!" The evil clone shouted. Suddenly his chakra shot out all around the mountain side as it inchained the many dragons that resided there and forced them to fly towards kazuki with immense speed attempting to his kazuki at all angles with a massive tackle.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 pm

"No..." Kazuki had whispered as he had seen his friends that he had made earlier enslaved by the sheer power of the darkness in his heart. Kazuki was so disturbed by this he did not even provide a defense to the attack as he was smashed around in mid air continuously by the multiple dragons. "GAHHH!!!!!! Guys please stop its me kazuki!!!!" The dragons did not stop but continued their assult as kazuki fell down from the sky.

Then suddenly the evil clone appeared in front of the falling kazuki still charging the Curropted Dragon Fist. He then punched kazuki in the chest releasing the immense amount of chakra straight through kazuki's body. Kazuki coughed up blood as he was protected only by the fact that he was still wearing his training armour. Though the blast did not kill him Kazuki was in fact almost dead already as he fell to the mountain summit his ribs broken.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

The evil clone intended on finishing off kazuki as he dived from his poisition in the air pulling his fist back for one more strike. At that moment kazuki saw the dragon baby he had met earlier and how it was trying to fight the control of the clone. Suddenly kazuki grew very angry.... an emotion he had tryed to run away from for a long time as he forced himself to forget the pain and stand up.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! EAT THIS!!! ELEMENTAL DRAGON FIST!!!!!!!!!" Kazuki shouted at the top of his lungs focusing three quarters of his chakra into one blast as it completly enveloped his enemy. The clone was hit by the attack as he flew upward. He then fell to the ground with a crash sending dust everywhere. Kazuki crawled his way over to his opponent about to finish him off when he saw the Dragon baby again.

"I want you to grow up in a world where you wont have to see murder...." Kazuki whispered as he stopped and fell over from the immense pain he was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm

The dragon baby crawled over and licked Kazuki's face before revealing his true form. The young dragon then transformed into the Dragon King that kazuki had met earlier."You show restraing even to those that have caused you and the people you care for pain. Why may I ask? Kazuki was barely consious as he gave his response. "Because my dream is that we all can live in a world where one's strength isn't determined by how many people they have killed, But for the amount of restraint and caring that they show towards one another. -coughs out blood- A world that is not based off of murder and war but of peace and friendship. For that I will humbly give my life.

The dragon king was astonished by Kazuki's awnser and layed down besides him. "you have earned my trust. I grant you the ability to summon dragons." Saying this a scroll then poofed next to kazuki as the Dragon King forced got kazuki to sign his name in his blood on the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Kazuki smiled at the Dragon King. The only words he could force out of his mouth were "Thank you...." Kazuki then started to lose consiousness as he drifted to sleep. The dragon king took note of the many injuries that Kazuki had sustained during his battle and decided to help him for the first time. The dragon could smell the scent of another human on kazuki's newly replaced arm as he lifted up the young warrior onto his back. "do not worry Kazuki Shikimori... I will get you to help"

The Dragon King made a loud roaring sound signaling that this human had passed his test and deemed himself worthy enough to be a dragon summoner. In response the other dragons also roared to show there respect towards there new summoner. With that the Dragon King took flight into the air and made his way to the Aurora village to drop kazuki off at the hospital.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain of the dragon king   Mountain of the dragon king Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mountain of the dragon king
Page 1 of 1