Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mountain of Raiden -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mountain of Raiden -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mountain of Raiden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:53 pm

This is a large mountain surrounded by thunder clouds. All over the mountain there is ninja and animals that can control the lightning element. As you get to the top you meat an old man who is the current host of Raiden if you can defeat the host he will seal the 8 tailed bijuu into you.

At least 16 total posts with 2 paragraphs per post are needed to complete this. 10 of them must be you traveling, 5 of them must be you battling the Jinchuuriki, and 1 of them must be the Jinchuuriki sealing his bijuu into you.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

XzenRika stood at the front of the mountain looking up at the very top wondering what sort of reward was exactly up there. She was here to try to get the Raiden Biouji before anyone else smiling but then frowning as she remembers a small detail of her not received Xzeno eyes like her brother. She told herself over and over the day before that she wanted to do this, she didn't care about receiving the Xzeno eyes as she would have something greater. The sun was shining down on the mountains of Raiden and she wore her usually black outfit, for once though she didn't take off her shoes as she was going to need them that day. "Let's do this thing" she said out loud as she stare at the mountain then started to pace back and forth.

Rika was looking around for a path that started into the mountains knowing that she would have to travel a long way before she reach the top which she would end up battling ninja's and animals of the lightening element. She really look forward to seeing the lightening element as she was the dark element and it was truthfully great element from what she seen her brother train and do with his lightening element that he had master. After a few minutes she was walking along the mountain edge and she ran into her path up the mountains seeing there are a few jagged rocks higher up as she goes. She sigh as she started walking up the path keeping a eye out for attacks while she kept her calmness inside of herself.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

After awhile of walking Rika had stop and took a look around as she was already a bit higher from the ground. Seeing some wild flowers she pick them and smell them smiling. As she unpause her walk and continue walking she started to hear noise up in the mountains slipping out senbon in her hand from her sleeve preparing to attack if needed to. It might be nothing, it might be a attack, or even it might be someone else trying to reach the Raiden like I am. she considers in thinking out her move as she continue to walk staring around at the beauty of the mountains sighing. "Why can it not be like this all the time, beauty, peace, and great mountains."

XzenoRika say out loud hearing echos in the mountains giggling at that as she call out "Echo, echo.... echoo..." She started to see a pretty rainbow in the skys as it turn to a small dizzle of rain in the mountains as she started to run up the path twirling around having so much fun that she forgot to listen for attacks letting her senbon slip to the ground by accident. As the noises get louder and louder near her she finally notice she forgot about her true mission picking up her senbon looking around hearing noises coming towards the left of her as she throws her senbon at it not knowing what it was as she started to back up heading up more towards the top of the mountains of Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm

As Rika waited for a few minutes watching in front of her wondering if those noises she heard was nothing she swipe the sweat off her face and then looses her balance a bit grabbing onto her first jabber rock that she need to climb over to reach more of the path up towards the Raiden. She hesitating for a few moments before she back up and jump up onto the rock. "Okay getting onto the rock check.... Now to get off the rock and back onto the path towards my Biouji." having a smile on her face as she walk across the small rock and hop off it down towards the sandy path of the mountains.

Rika kneel down looking at the path as it turn into two directions. She suppose one way was the path towards a shortcut up to the top of the mountains and the other was a different path that led to the top of the mountains too but was longer. She decided to choose the bit longer path as she wanted a challenge and she wanted to enjoy her time in the mountains. Rika had been wondering about those noises she heard earlier as she stand up and started walking up the 2nd path of which she had choosen which had a small curvey path in a couple points giggling at them.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:04 pm

(I am the NPC here) Further along the path several ninja already had started there way up the mountain and were once working together but suddenly a riot broke out as the ninja all started to become angry with one another.
Ninja1: "what gives you the right to get the bijuu? I think I should get it I mean I train much harder then you do!!"
Ninja2:"Shut up! You dont have the guts to do this. You would just waste the beast's power."
The two arguing ninja then took notice of the young kunoichi walking up the path as they decided to work together for just the moment to elimanate the new threat that had just appeared. The ninja his along the jagged rocks until they finally arrived close enough to attack Rika. "HIYAAHH!!!" they shouted as they jumped into the air. One of the ninja throwing kunai the other executing handseals for a lightning style attack.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Suddenly noticing she had company she grin and throw two senbon's that she already hold in her hands at the first ninja with the kunai that was thrown at her. Then she turn and saw the other one preparing for a lightening style attack. Shit she though in her mind as she stall for time making 7 handsigns to do Clone no jutsu technique which 5 clones surround the ninja's in the mountains area that they had space in as she command them to prepare a few shurikens for these ninjas.. "So you are the ones that I heard make the loud noise" smirking as she starts the hand signs for her dark element jutsu "Shadow blade no jutsu." as she stare at the ninja's.

As the sun shine down upon her making her sweat a bit. XzenRika took a few steps back and finish the jutsu handsigns for Shadow Blade no jutsu which a shadow swing out at ninja two hoping to distracted him from his jutsu. While at the same time she cut and slash at their bodys cuasing minor damage wounds to ninja two's body. As she jump backwards onto a jagger rock she thinks "How else can I beat them" ordering her clones to wait for orders to throw the senbon's in their hands, which she waiting to see how much so far she has cause to damage.

ooc:
Name: Shadow blade
Element: Dark
Description: [user] focuses his chakra and directs his own shadow straight at [target], it rises from the ground and gains the shape of a blade, slashing and cutting like a sword, and minor damage might occur.
Weakness: Lost of Minor Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Ninja1: "GAH!" he had shouted as he was stabbed by the senbon but because of his experience in battle he was capable of blocking the senbon so that they did not hit vital areas. As for the 2nd ninja he did infact was distracted by the young kunoichi's jutsu but at the last moment before he was hit he quickly did handsigns to execute the "[i]replacement techique".

Coughing a little bit of blood Ninja1 had strategically placed himself in a position with his team mate on either side of Rika. "Alright are you ready!?" Shouted Ninja1 to his comrad. The other ninja just nodded as they both did the same handsigns. "Lightning element: Grand Lightning Bolt!" They shouted in unison as two bolts of lightning shot down from the sky towards Rika.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Watching them interestingly she suddenly gulp as she hear's the lement name, A lightening bolt hm.... before she suddenly heard cracks of sounds coming frrom the sky. She look up quickly she gulp as she dive out of the way at the lightening but is shaken as the ground crack a bit in the mountains making her rumble up and down being a bit dizzy. The clouds darken in the sky as she makes hand signs, a total of 15 then holds up her hands towards it smirking at them.

Ah nice one you guys, but now it is my turn as she shouts upwards with her hands raise Deadly mist jutsu as she suck in dark elements and then realease it back out at the ninjas. She quickly made a few more handsigns making signs for the hidden technique which allow her to hide under ground of the mountains protecting herself from the deadly mist and she whiz trying to breath softly as she already took a bit of chakra out of herself just from fighting these two ninja's. nice knowing you guys she thinks in her head as she hopes the deadly dark mist will make them run for the bottom of the mountains and thereform emlitating the people who wants to get the bouji that she wants.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Ninja's: "What is this crap!?!?!?!?" They started coughing and hacking inhaling the deadly mist.
Ninja1: "Where the hell are you you little brat!?" He shouted as he repetivly shot down his lightning jutsu trying to shoot everything around him trying to find Rika. "I am gonna kill you!!! you little brat." not knowing where he was or where his partner was he and his comrad accidently hit each other with their own attacks. Killing each other on impact.

As the mist finally cleared you notice that the scenary around you had changed. The grass that had been streched upon your path had been burned by the ninja during you battle. The road itself had several holes burned into it from the lighting. Also off in the distance a faint sound like rushed steps was heading your way!
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:40 pm

As she pops up from the ground after killing the two ninjas she had been attack by. Rika heard more footsteps heading my way, and she though Shit I better run for it too for I don't know if I can battle anymore people at this time. She end up making hand signs for clone techniques to distract the people come up and then hurry off at a run hopping side to side avoiding the holes in the road or at least trying to. The dark clouds lift up from the sky that she had created as she had left the scenery behind looking around for another path she could take up to the top of the mountains as she speed around.

Hm... nothing so far yet she notice as she hop over a couple of jagged paths reaching the path again noticing it was even higher up in the mountains now, light fog was starting to cover her. She knew she had to be more careful now as she start to walk more carefully along the path hoping she won't end up falling over it. The sunlight was shining but she could hardly see it due to the light fog around her and the middle of the mountains she guess she was position at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Rika not hearing sounds of rushing footsteps behind her anymore had stop to rest after walking up the path of the mountain she had found that had a better foot holdings looking upwards seeing she still has a short way to go to the top but she was almost there. She smile as she thinks to herself "Wow imagine it, I got this far actually. Wait till Brother Tsumi hears about my advertures here." bouncing excitement she somehow got energy back to be able to continue forward towards the top of the mountain where a huge battle awaited her to prove her worthness for the Raiden Biouji from its current host.

She smile a hour later as she stop again to rest looking over and down whistling at the shock of how high she had came so far in the mountains. "But my, am I thirsty..." she say out loud realizing she had forgot to pack her a bottle of water to drink. She thinks that this means the only way to get water is to continue though her journey so she does looking upwards as the fog grew more heavy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Suddenly the sound of footsteps can once again be heard. This time it dosn't sound like those of a person but from a creature....mulitple creatures. Then suddenly out of the mist came a large stampede of animals that lived on the mountain frightened by the awakening of the bijuu at the summit.

The large stampede suddenly appeared through the fog as they rushed towards Rika.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 am

Sweating as she hears the footsteps of what it sounds like to be animals this time she stares out and barely see's the swap of creatures stampede coming at her. She shiver for awhile and though of something fast to do. Looking up she saw a branch that grow attached to the mountain smiling and quickly jump up after testing the branch finding it be a sturdy branch. That was a close one she thinks as she sits there resting for a minute to make sure the animals are true gone.

As she hop down from the branch she glance around and the lookup as she as well saw a rope that was attach to a path that she can take upwards. "Might as well take it, after all it never hurts to explore new path's" she figures in her mind as she pull on the rope to make sure it was tightly attached then swung her feet and hands on it chinning up towards the cut out path that seem to be like it was once apart of the mountains path.

As Rika appear there she got a funny feeling that she was going to be soon meeting the bouji as she look upwards seeing a big cave with a opening in it nearby. That must be it, where I can battle the host that holds the biiju and received the jutsu as she started to walk up the winding post of the path smiling at the success she has come though without being killed like many worry that it would happen when she went on this mission..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:20 am

As she finish walking up the short winding path she look into the cave noticing there is more light up towards the top of the mountains. The fog that was surrounding her was slowly going away as Rika perfer it to be. She enjoy the darkness once in awhile but not that day. The cave was awful dark to be though she saw as she look around thinking what she could do to get though the cave towards what must be the bouji training. Hm... what can you see by that isn't darkness.

That would be fire except I can't created fire unless I have matches... so maybe there are some matches around here that someone might have drop the last time someone try to reach the raiden. Staring around in the small area that stand before the cave she notice something red that look like paper matches as she blend down and grab it looking at them. Rika had smile huge then seeing that they were matches. "Well that was easy for the fire part, but now I need a piece of wood to light on fire."

She thinks of what could be around here as she looks around at the same time noticing there were rocks after rocks but she didn't see any wood. Then she remember the piece of branch that she had sit on a little ways of the path to avoid the collaspe of being animal smush. Which would not have been good to tell her brother and her supposely father. "Yeah that wouldn't work either for I would have to back track my steps there and then come back this way again.... which might end up running me into those animals again only the fate different this time." gulping as she glances around slamming her foot right ways into what she though was a rock but turn out to be a bench type seat.

[b']"Wow, this is perfect for making fire. Now I am ready to enter the cave"
she said bravely as she light fire to the wood and then hold it out away from her as not to burn herself. Rika slowly inch towards the cave and shine the light in it seeing a short path though it towards light on the other side of the cave. She then bravely step into the cave heading towards her designation of binju.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 am

As Rika walk though the cave she notice drawings of old cave mans and old ninja clans on it smiling at them. Not the time to doodle right now. I need to get to my battle and completed this mission/event for my village so that way I'll be view as a respectable person hopefully. She thinks as she starts getting near the cave opening light where it would open up into the battle grounds she suppose and the very tip top of the mountain where she would battle it out for her reward of why she came here.

As she step though the light she blink her eyes a few moments adjutsing to the brightness of the sun again. Then Rika had call out in a calm voice not wanting to scare whoever it is that is the host, Jinchuuriki of Raiden, I have arrived to challenge you for your bouji. she smirks waiting on her opponent to arrived staring around wondering where she or he will appear at.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:35 am

Off in the center of the summit you knotice an old man sitting on a stool smoking a small pipe. "So your the one who woke me huh? Kids these days dont respect there elder's enough to let them get some sleep. Saying this the old man suddenly sprouted out several tales till he gave complete control over his bijuu.

The massive beast was eminating chakra outwardly as it infused with the air making it hard to breath. The chakra itself made the entire area around the summit feel much heavier as it seemed as though you were being compared to infinite power.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:43 am

As she looks inside the center of a summit she notices a old man and him speaking about something along the lines of her awaking him. She guesses she had done it when she arrived at the mountain or either got near the top of the mountain. As she watch the man turn into a massive breast and feel the entire area as a heavier place thinking that is was the chakra causing this she nodded and then jump backwards softly staring up at you before making 5 hand signs.

"Yes it was me that waken you up, but I am probably not the first one to do. You have had many other visitors I assume but they didn't pass your test or spar." She smile at the old massive breast and say out loud then as she shout out "Well I am here to change that, now let's begin! Go my Shadow blade jutsu" as she watches the blade hopefully grab ahold of her opponent and slash him in many area's wounding him in area's that are not killing. As she took out a couple of senbon's she threw them after doing the jutsu knowing he could knock them out easily most likely.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:47 am

The Bijuu sucked in a massive amount of hair as he then made a large howl that dispersed your shadow blade and senbon in several directions. The ferocity of the attack also managed to blow you back a little as the bijuu started to move in your direction.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 am

As she is blown backwards even more almost coming close to hitting the walls she look up making handsigns again preparing to do Mystical Dark Shadow jutsu at the creature not knowing what else to do. She had never face this creature before at least at this size, but she was happy to having this spar and of the adventure to tell Tsumi if she made it alive out here. The sunlight was still shining brightly down at them as this little spar was going on.

She look around and notice that she still had half of a branch glowing of fire nearby, she wonder if she could distracted the creature with fire while she think of her next move in this spar. She pick up the branch yelping a bit as a fire ember get on her visible piece of arm covering it with her free hand she grim and went up the creature closer hollaring and waving the branch around wondering if this idea of her's would at least make the creature back away a bit. She was as well prepare to face another wind blast most likely maybe pushing her backwrds or maybe even sidewards.

Name: Mystical Dark Shadow
Element: Dark
Description: This enables the user to grab a persons shadow and control the humans motions if hand seals are done correction.
Weakness: It drains a great deal of the person's chakra.
They need to rest one turn of the battle to gain their chakra back.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 am

The beast became annoyed by the young ninja and shot chakra into the air as the clouds grew dark. The bijuu roared as it echoed throughout the mountain as the vibrations from its voice shook the mountain. The dark clouds then began to lighten up as the bijuu had revealed the execution of one of it's host's jutsu.

Suddenly the entire sky lit up as a barage of giant bolts of lightning came falling from the sky as they hit all over around the summit as the demon beast attempted to eliminate it's foe.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 am

Gasping out in fear she quickly started dodging the lightening bolts that strike near her and all over the summit making hand signs for "Hidden Technique" which she hid in the wall instead of the ground this time as the lighten bolts that srike are more dangerous than the ones she had face against those two ninjas. Now how am I to fight this creature if all it does it get annoy and knows his host jutsu's supposely very well.

As she stares from inside the wall she started to pace out a little room in it as she thinks [i]"Maybe I should learn lightening element after I get back to the leaf village." cracking her neck being sore from so much traveling and battling already. [i]"I gotta be careful of not passing out either or it is for sure no reward and good bye to little old me."
as she made hand signs from the safety of her jutsu she summon her wolf cub and order him with animal speech jutsu to go sneak up behind the creature and clamber on its back keeping it distracted with random bites while she will attempted at battling him with shadow blade jutsu again.

As she ended her hidden technique assuming the lightening went away as it was all quiet she spoke up allowing time for her wolf cub to sneak around and get onto the creatures back. So you have um... excellent lightening elements. Makes me think about training the element of lightening when I get back to my village. looking up at him with a fake smile trying to act cheerful and like nothing is wrong providing a distraction for her wolf cub.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 am

The demon became enraged at the sight of Rika. Not only had it have to most likely try to kill the kunoichi again with another technique but the beast was more hurt in pride from the fact that the first attack wasn't enought to finish off the girl from the start. Saying this the demon took a deep breath as it created a large mass of lightning chakra in a ball in its mouth.

The demon then took sight of Rika and fired a massive blast of lightning chakra at the young kunoichi with the full intent of killing her. The sheer power of the technique caused several walls around the summit to break off and crumble down the side of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 am

Grimance at the sight of the lightening chakra ball headed right for her she look around quickly and then duck to the right letting the lightening chakra zoom right into the wall disappearing and having it go down the side of the mountain as well. She notice there were many other walls missing from the summit too worry about that fact. She glances noticing her pet sucessfully got on the creatures back and whistles yelling out in excitement.

Now boy! Do your biting skill thingy as she slip back into standing position making 7 hand signs and summons the shadows of darkness to grab ahold of this creature again while it is distracted and slash wounds in it but not exactly kill it as she didn't want to kill it if she was going to inheritated the bouji. She then falls to her knee's as she is becoming weak with chakra from what she has done already. Must continue on towards my detestation, to get the bouji proving I am not weak and not like everyone else. Must prove someone besides genin can received the bouji properly that is a academy student. she mutter out as she try standing up a bit dizzyness.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 am

The massive demon roared loudly as he was bit by the small summon. Though the tiny wolf did not compare that much in size to the beast it did leave its sting upon it. Being distracted enough the beast did not even provide itself a reasonable defence against the oncoming attacks as it was bombarded by several slashes. Though the beast seemed to show no sign of damage the host body sustained much damage from the blows and the beast slowly started to revert back to its host body though still haivng tails out the beast charged up its lighting chakra one last time into a ball as it shot towards rika once again this time the noticable difference was not only the size but the very power of the attack itself. One would say the power halved or maybe fell below half strength.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 am

Rika is smiling having barely even strength to stand anymore as she is totally worn out. But she manges to create 6 hand signs to create 1 single clone to take the hit of the lightening chakra before falling to her knees staring down at the ground. She had manged to survived thou a long day of travels and spars, plus she mange to calm down the character with her summon wolf cub. Maybe there is a point in having summon training from Maru but for now all she care about was that it was over. As she looks up at the guy who just had his tails attached to him she smile saying to him "You fight bravely and awesome, I am glad I got to fight a strong and worthy opponent even if it is to get sometihng seal inside of me by chance."

After awhile she falls back to silence staring into space not knowing what to do nor how to get down from the mountains. She didn't even know what was going really happen to her as she was still working on knowing how to be a ninja. Rika speaks out a few words in a calm voice [b]"Brother would have been proud of me"
as she slowly yawns and blinks with sunlight hitting her eyes causing her to wake up a bit but not all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain of Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain of Raiden   Mountain of Raiden Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mountain of Raiden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next