Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Empty
PostSubject: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:51 pm

A large pathway that leads you up the side of a active volcano. As you walk up in streams of lava get in your ways as well as many different ninja and animals. When you get to the top of the mountain you see a tall man with spiky brown hair standing on a pathway that stretches across the volcano in a X shape. If you are able to defeat him, he will unlock the lava element that runs through your blood.

At least 10 total posts with 2 paragraphs per post are needed to complete this. At least 3 of said posts must be you fighting the sage.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

Type : Sand Village
Elements : Shadows, Fire, (Lava in training)

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:05 pm

As he started off from his village he passed through everything he'd heard about this place, this Volcano where a Sage was said to live "Hehe, who in their right mind would live in a Volcano" was all he said to himself as he continued running, hoping he would be the first there since if the rumor was true, this Sage was supposedly able to unlock a new Element in the Shinobi's blood and combined with his Fire element this "Lava" Element could prove fatal.

He saw a mountain in the distance, a strange smoke rising from the top "That must be the Volcano...I hope I got here first, I'd hate to be second" he continued running, now through the trees so he could keep an eye out for anything that could prove dangerous the closer he got the more it seemed like something was waiting for him, something powerful.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:12 pm

He smiled the closer he got, the rumor so far he thought was true. This power he felt that was waiting for him somewhere ahead was massive, a challenge that he needed to overcome. His sword was strapped across his back stifly so it wouldn't hinder his speed as he continued jumping through the trees, the leaves hiding him from sight as well as cloak they cast around him, the cloak of his favorite element.

"I hope this Sage isn't some old man that just has a large Chakra sign, I want a challenge it's been too long" he thought to himself as he doubled his speed to get there quicker. He looked up again as he noticed the Volcano was less then half a mile away "This is it, I've got to be insan-- wait that's the truth" he chuckles to himself as he continues, dropping to the ground to continue just running straight ahead
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:19 pm

The path that wound around the Volcano now visable as he darts towards it, smiling since he could tell the only other person was here was the Sage, he had made it but now he had to beat the Sage otherwise he'd fall here and fail his village "...I can't let them down now...I have to do this, this Sage is expecting somebody strong and I'll show him I'm more then a match for him" He continued sprinting up the path, te heat from the Volcano itself almost unbearable

"Come on..you can do this Shadow...Remember all the people that laughed at you when you were a Student. Do this to show them that your not a failure." he shook his head quickly to clear out all the random thoughts, he had to have a clear head before fighting here. "I wish I would of studied the Ice Element as well...might be able to lessen this heat abit."
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:28 pm

He stopped halfway up the path to catch his breath, having ran all the way from the Village Hidden in the Sand to the Volcano without a break had exhausted him greatly "Dang...hehe should of rested alittle bit on the way...can't fight like this" he coughs, taking several deep breaths to assure his lungs that they were still working. He soon noticed the Chakra of the Sage disappear, now hidden "Great...it'll take that much longer to find him now"

He stood up straight, looking towards the sky though all he could see was the smoke from the Volcano. Sadly this was blocking the clouds, the way he usually calmed himself out of reach he sighed "Might as well get going" he turns and runs up the path again, not wanting to waste another second
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Now closing into the top he noticed that the inside was designed like a maze causing him to grumble other then the fact that he had to jump to the side quickly to enjoy a large wave of Fire that shot from one of the walls, he smirked "Sage has been busy I see, brute force won't be enough for this. Hmm, it's using Fire, one of my natural Elements. If I could redirect it back onto itself I might be able to disrupt it"

His thought being finished he smiled, waiting for the next wave of fire to shoot towards him. He stood there for awhile until it seemed it wouldn't happen again "Oh come on!" He shouted while the next moment a large ripple of fire blasted towards him. He smirked as he held his hand up quickly, a strange red Chakra suddenly flowing from his palm as the wave stops, bending back on itself before it shoots backwards, turning the wall into a charred slab of hardened Lave
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 pm

He rushes through the smoke, the fire seeming to only shoot if he moved when he could be seen clearly. The smoke was perfect...it would hide him from the fire while it also would make breatheing harder, a double-edged sword. He needed to get through this maze quickly if he wanted to survive, these flames were unnatural they had to be controlled by Chakra at a massive level. This Sage and the Lava element would prove a Challenge far greater then expected

"Yes...this way, turn this way. Here, yes there we go almost out" he mumbled to himself as he quickly sped through the maze as he suddenly notices the sound of the air gathering around him...the same sound as when the fire first shoot at him outside the maze. "Crap! I need to move!" He jumped as he concentrated his Fire Elemental Chakra throughout his body, hoping it would disrupt the blast if he couldn't outrun it
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:56 pm

As he thought, this wave was bigge..it seemed to be the entire maze combining into one last attack to get rid of him, he wouldn't be able to outrun it if he couldn't get through the next door "Dang, dang, dang" He sprinted quicker, concentrating extra Chakra into his leg muscles to push him further as the wave filtered from above, slow moving but deadly

He pushed himself quicker, every bit of Chakra now focused to his leg muscles to get him through the door. The wave crashes down just an inch from his back as he passes the door, breatheing heavily he collapses to his knees, taking deep long breaths as he cut the Chakra concentration "Too.....c-c-close..."
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm

"Ahhh, you made it. Good" He heard a low chuckle as the Chakra signature finally revealed itself, the Sage standing just ahead of him, his spiky brown hair seeming to glow with color of the fire around the battlefield "I had been wondering if somebody would attempt my challenge, some found it to difficult. Those ones found their way into the molten river below"
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm

He smiled, he was the only one that had made it to the Sage that hadn't even been harmed at all is what he caught from the Sage's words "I'm guessing I have to defeat you now?" The Sage laughs, forming a handsign as a deep red Chakra froms around his hand. "Lava Art: Volcanic Rage." the River of molten lava suddenly rises in what seems to be a spear as it spins, jabbing towards him. He stares, wide-eyed before jumping away from the attack "So..quick, no time to prepare" He shakes his head quickly as he draws his sword "I won't fall!"

The Sage smirks as the spear spins in the opposite direction, stabbing around from behind him "Good, give me a battle to remember and this Element is yours" He nods as he focuses his Chakra to his legs once again to add to his speed as he dashes towards the Sage, slashing from his left shoulder to right hip in an attempt to finish him off with that one attack, his energy levels low after the maze
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:28 pm

The Sage quickly jumps back as the Chakra forms around his hand again "Lava Art: Magma Rupture." The Sage sets his hand against the ground seperating them as it cracks, the magma flowing freely now as it attempts to melt anything other then the Sage himself. "Your good, finish this with your next attack and I'll recognize you as the winner. Just force me to cross this line here. The Sage shows a line that had been melted into the ground behind him as he smiles

"Ninjutsu is the best I have now though it's Fire Style it should work well enough...especially on this Sage he won't die from it." Combining both of his elements into one, he smiles towards the Sage almost mockingly but more politely then it normally would be, he brings his hands together to form several nearly invisable handsigns , though the temperature already extremely high it seems to increase further as he darts towards the Sage, a strange black flame around his hand as he pushes himself beyond the natural limit of speed, he then attempts to stab his hand through the Sage's chest, letting the flame burn him from the inside out.

The Sage staggers backward, his foot actually passing the line before he darts towards Shadow, his hand hitting a pressure point in his neck as he passes "You win this, the Lava Element is yours to command. Train well young Shinobi" with that he passes out as the Sage disappears, leaving him there in the middle of the Volcano

Fire Style: Dark Rage
Type: Ninjutsu

Focusing the strength of both of his elements into one the shadows are suddenly lined with red, he smiles almost mockingly as he brings his hands togethr to form several handsigns, nearly invisable. The temperature starts to rise quickly as he darts towards his foe, a strange black fire burning around his hand as his Speed reaches the fastes he can go. Combining the Speed with the Jutsu he attempts to stab the fire into his enemy to burn them from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage   Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Volcano Pathway to the Lava sage
Page 1 of 1