Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Pathway to the Ice Sage -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Pathway to the Ice Sage -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Pathway to the Ice Sage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Pathway to the Ice Sage Empty
PostSubject: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:20 pm

A long pathway covered in ice. Many ninja and animals stand in your way from the beginning to the end. At the end of the pathway stands a short man with snow white hair. If you can defeat him he will unlock the ice element that runs through your blood instantly.

At least 10 total posts with 2 paragraphs per post are needed to complete this. At least 3 of said posts must be you fighting the sage.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 am

Youji appeared at the start of the pathway he looked at it and started thinking"This could be dangerous......I should prepare for this new journey" Youji tooked out a shuriken from his pocket and then he mad a cut on his hand. After this he putted the shuriken back. Blood started dripping on the ground and from it a person was raising, a person that was looking just like Youji"Ok this should distract their attention from me and a few more things to be sure"Youji made a few more handsigns and the xzeno seal started glowing"Xzeno Seal 4(Titans Age)" Five Xzeno Titans appear in front of Youji after that he commands them to protect the clone.

The titans started walking towards the end of the pathway and the clone was on one of them looking around. Youji then made a few handsigns and summoned a giant bat. He jumped on the back of the bat and tooked out from his bag a crystal ball then he made a few handsigns"Telescope Technique" then in the crystal ball Youji could see the clone. After that he told the bat to fly high in the sky so nobody can notice him.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 am

The bat started flying high in the sky behind the clouds. As the bat was flying after the clone Youji relaxed and smelled the fresh cold air"It feels so good here....I like the cold air". After a few hours of flying in circles over the clone Youji thoiught that the bat might get a little tired and told it to go down on the ground. The bat started heading towards the ground and the titans and the clone stopped too.

After hitting the ground Youji got of the bat and looked in his backpack"I think i have it somewhere here" Youji was looking in his bag"Ow......found it" Youji tooked out a bowl and a blood pack. He opened the blood pack and poured it in the bowl then he gaved it to the bat and said"Here eat you must be tired because of the journey"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 am

As the bat was drinking Youji started thinking"It would be better if i walk alone....it's more safe this way" Youji then looked at the clone and then the clone turned back to blood and entered back in Youji's body then he looked at the titans and they dissapeared then he looked at the bat and told it that it is better if he goes alone. Then the bat started flying towards the sky and back to it's place."I hope i did a good thing"

Youji gets up and started walking on the path again"I hope this won't take too long". While he was walking he looked around and he was so happy because of the ice and snow he saw. Winter was his favourite season, he adored the cold weather. He continued walking and thinking more and more of the beauty of the place he was surrounded by
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:48 pm

As Youji was walking a Ice Golem appeared in front of him and said"You human go back if you don't want to die"Youji looked at the Golem and then he asked"Why should turn back....I want to get to the end of the path and you won't stop me"At those words the golem became very angry and started throwing ice shards at Youji.

Youji dodged the shards and let a shard make a cut on his hand. The the blood started taking form of a scythe. Youji started running towards the golem and cut it in 2 pieces from the middle. After that the scythe made out of blood entered back Youji's body"This was easy"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 pm

After he finished Youji started walking on the path again but then the 2 pieces from the golem reunited"That's all you can do human?"Youji sighed and then he said"And i thought everything will go very easy" Youji swinged his hand and from it blood drops got out from his body and they turned into senbons and hitted the golem"Now......Katsu!!".

The senbons exploded and made the ice golem in pieces but then the pieces started gathering and formed the golem again"You think you can beat me this easily"The golem touched the ground and pulled a giant hammer from the ground and swinged it at Youji from the right
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Youji saw the hammer comming and he jumped and dodged it then he started thinking"Hmm.....If i can't blow him maybe i should try something else"The golem swinged the hammer again at Youji and then Youji jumped on it and was prepared to punch it while around his punch blood gathered forming a drill and he hitted the hammer destroying it. Then he jumped around the golem letting blood drips to land on him.

After a while Youji stopped jumping and grinned"Now i know how to defeat you"the golem looked at him and said"How?......are you going to blow me again?You know that won't work"Youji made the blood on the golem explode and while the pieces of the golem started gathering he made a few handsigns"Xzeno Seal 8: (Flowing Earth)"Magma spews all over the field from the ground, encircling the golem and flowing towards him at nearly 100 miles per hour making it hard to avoid. Then the golem gets hitted by the magma and the ice starts melting
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 pm

After defeating the gloem Youji continued to walk the path until he arrived at the end of the path. There he saw a short man with snowy hair. Youji looked at him and said"So you must be the ice sage". The man looked at him and nodded as a yes. Youji looked at his arms the then he made 2 shurikens out of blood the he throwed them at the man when the shurikens were close to him he transformed each shuriken into 10 senbons.

The man made a few handsigns and a wall of ice appeared in front of him. After that the man touched the wall of ice and trnsformed it into ice shards then he launched them towards Youji. Because the blood senbons hitted the wall they were in the shards too so he just made the senbons explode and the shards with them
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Youji feels a pain in his eyes then he backed for a few moments then he touches both of them"What's with this pain......Don't tell me they are evolving"The man saw Youji covering his eyes and then he made a few handsigns and summoned a huge ice dragon that immediatly attacked Youji. Youji saw the dragon coming towards him and he dodged it and then he tooked out a scroll"Seems that i have to deal with the pain for now"

Youji opened the scroll and made a few handsigns and then touched the scroll. After touvhing the scroll a scythe was summoned in his hand"Scythe form 2: Silent night" When Youji touched the scythe he's movements couldn't be heard anymore by the man then Youji made a few more handsigns"Hiding with Camouflage Technique"Youji then instantly dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 pm

The man smiled and then he said"You really think you can hide from my ice dragon like that"The dragon immediatly turned where Youji was and attacked. The dragon hitted the ground and then a voice can be heard, it was Youji's voice"How the f*** that dragon knows were i am"the man then smiled"He can see the body temperature"

Youji appeared again complaining"Yea great......he has heatvision eyes"Youji then starts thinking while dodging the dragons attacks"Maybe this will work......Scythe Form 1:Unholy Scythe"The scythe then changed it's form and after that some of Youji's blood went on the scythe. Youji then jumped and tried to slash the ice dragons skin but it didn't do anything only a line made out of blood remained there where the cut should be
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 am

Youji tried to slash it many times but every attacked was blocked. Only lines made out of blood remained where the scythe would touch the dragon. Then Youji tripped on the ice and felt, sawing this the man made the dragon attack him. But when the dragon was really close to hitting Youji it suddenly felt and stoped right in front of him.

"I was wondering how much time it will take untill the scythe will take it's effect so that why i did the fell thing to test it"The man looked surprised at Youji"So you betted everything on this small chance.....But still why did the dragon felt?" Youji smiled"It's the effect of my scythe......The Unholy form can bring misfortune to everyone that touches the blade" Then Youji made the lines made out of blood from the dragon explode.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 am

The old man starts claping his hands"Good work young man you now can receive the Ice element for passing the test"Hearing those words Youji made a little smile on his face then he aproached the old man"So do what you want". The man made a few handsigns and the finger tips at his right hand started glowing with a blue light. He then hitted Youji's stomach with his palm

"Ok young man you now have the ice element.....use it well"Youji bowed to the old man and he left"Ow damn getting back down will be boring"Youji starts thinking"I know"Youji made a cut on his hand then blood started driping on the ground. Out of that blood Youji formed a snowboard and the he jumped on it and started sliding on the pathway.

~EXIT~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Ice Sage   Pathway to the Ice Sage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pathway to the Ice Sage
Page 1 of 1