Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Pathway to the Crystal sage -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Pathway to the Crystal sage -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Pathway to the Crystal sage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Pathway to the Crystal sage Empty
PostSubject: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 pm

A long pathway covered in large crystals that have spiked out of the ground. Many ninja and animals stand in your way from the beginning to the end. At the end of the pathway stands a tall women with purple hair (Think Guren but older). If you can defeat her, she will unlock the crystal element that runs through your blood instantly.

At least 10 total posts with 2 paragraphs per post are needed to complete this. At least 3 of said posts must be you fighting the sage.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Maru enters the area wondering what he con achieve from his adventure. "Hmm strange area...I havent been traveling these parts at all. Hmmm?"Marus sniffs around knowing he isn't alone. Maru took off his armor and shirts to reveal his gauntlets as he stretched a bit."Finally something worth my eyes.."Maru runs deeper down the path as he noticed 3 rouge ninjas with 5 hounds around them in total.

"Well well is t a fight you want?"Maru asked them not lowering his gaurd. As the leaderof the 3 replied.."Just leave your weapons and scrolls old man or you'll get it. Trust me you do not want to continue."Maru got a bit angry. "OLD MAN Im only 24 i'll show you who seems like an old man!" Maru without hesitation ran to the the 3 rouges and there hounds as he cut his hand quickly hitting the floor summoning his prosuit hounds. "LETS GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Wind , and Lightning pro-suit hounds:
Hounds created from the users elements with properties of the best ninja hounds everywhere they can comunicate with Maru just simple by barking because Maru understands the language of wolves.

Wolves details:

2 wolf contain Wind cutting Auroras and Harsh powerful howls.
2 wolf contain Lightning quick speed and attacks. When these wolves bite they paralyze on impact.
Last wolf is the leading sharingan wolf and it contains plasma (strongest electrical substance with wind properties) with out the anhancemence( Quick, though not as quick as lightning, powerful, though not as powerful as Wind, But extremly cunning with its lvl 3 tomoe Sharingan.

Maru jumps in the air as the dogs go into a delta formation below me. The dogs then sit as I i open my mouth and howl. The dogs re-act quickly to this and begin howling to as i land on my feet them continuing the howl.

Dogs are using the following technique:

Hypnotic howl:
Type: Genjustu
Distance: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Element:
Effects: Paralysis, mind corruption
Description: The dogs surround the user and howl spreading a paralyzing song. This song sends the opponent into a genjustu for pro-suit dog torture. After hypnotic howl is used the wolves dissipate after because this justu take pushes them to the limit.

The Rouge's hounds instantly get affected because the dogs target hearing. This causes the dogs much pain as they faint after a short while of the howling. I look off to see the rouges and find them holding onto reality still. Hmmm this are no mere rouges or simple ninja these shinobi are good but not up to my stature...I suspect that there here to stop people from gaining entrance..."Time to end this..."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 am

Maru runs towards the rouges and ties then together with his wire he keeps hidden around his waist. Maru keeps eye contact with the rouges and activates his sharingan as all of the rouges get stunned and stop breathing as my sharingan slowly stops rotateing,"Feel the pain that of no chaos and no mercy. Shh children don't restain. Close your eyes within this breathless slummber."

The rouges close there eyes and even though they are dieng from the lack of oxygen they seem peaceful and sleeping. Maru gets up and raises his hand as the dogs stop howling and fall asleep to regain energy. "There minds spoke of a women. The Crystal sage....interesting. I will see this sage and harness her cystal element..by force if neccassy." Maru grins as he continues up the path.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 am

Maru sees three paths ahead of him. "Of course this can never be easy..." Maru sits and mediates hearing the sounds around him. Hmm these animals know the terrain better then I do lets see what path they've seen. Maru speaks in an unknown orgin that of animal know as a bird comes forth.

Marus stares at the bird. Maru becomes motionless and the bird becomes still. As Maru blinked the bird flew away. "That bird so young seen so much. Seems like this sage has been using rouges as pawns and this area as a playing labrinth feild. Well At least that bird remembered every little corner in this place seems like there is a shortcut,but the path is filled with crystal paths? No matter easy as pie"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 am

Maru ignores both paths and begins climbing up the side of the mountain. After a coupld of mins the climate changes and everything in more crystalized. The crstal makes it harder to climbs because os how sharp and smooth the can be.

Maru climbs anyways for he enjoys the stingning sensation of the cuts and the over all energy it takes to cklimb is great training within his mind. He managaes to climb barely seeing over the edge as he reaches it. "Hmmmmm..."Maru sniffs. " I sense a sage,,,hahahah" Maru flips onto the edge and looks towards the sage.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am

Maru : "Sage reveal your power to me your time has come for you to bow to me!" Maru gets in his fighting stance waiting for any type of reply.

Crystal Sage: "Hehe I knew you were coming the whole time. I seen all your moves. Your sharingan and your wolf combo. I see you enjoy suffering and pain." She raises her hand as the ground crumples and crystal stalagemites come up under Maru to strike him with a hard instant blow.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 am

Maru: Maru reacts quickly useing him light taijustu work he uses the momentum of the strike to lunge him self in the air as he does hand signs.

Gaurin: " I see ou have more up your sleeves then i thought.No Matter... She punches the ground as a dome of crystal cover her.

Maru: Maru completes his hand sign smirking. As his leg produces lightning as he smashing the dome in. ."Hahahaha"

Guillotine Drop
Classification Taijutsu
Type Lightning Release
Class Offensive
Range Short-range
After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, Maru jumps into the air and preforms a downward kick on his opponent
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:51 am

Maru: Maru looks down and notices that the sage in gone without a trace. "Damnit No! You coward!!"

Sage: "hehe this ends now!" Crystal shards apear all around maru as the sage is over head of Maru with a gaint crystal sword attepting to polverise Maru.

Maru: "Good bye Sage"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 am

Release: Kagutsuchi
Named after the Shinto God of Fire, this technique shapes the inextinguishable black flames of Amaterasu into spikes that both shield the user as well as burn and pierce the opponent if they touch them. This technique seems to be controlled by Maru's right eye, as he was covering his left when using it.

Maru: Covers his left eye as flames come out of his body turning the crystal to ashes as well as leaving burn marks over the sage causeing temparary paralisis.

Sage: "Gahh i never seen...Ametaseru used like that....You have gained my respect shinobi"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am

Sage: The sage turns into a glowling energy. "My element lives within you shinobi harness it well..." She fades into Maru.

Maru: I feel it....the power to control wats within the ground...beneath the dirt even..Maru punches the floor as a crystal pillar rises me in the air and i laugh histarically. "Hahahaha I will be the most feared shinobi! no... The most feared sage!" Maru flickers away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to the Crystal sage   Pathway to the Crystal sage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pathway to the Crystal sage
Page 1 of 1