Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Deep in the forest -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Deep in the forest -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Deep in the forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Deep in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Deep in the forest   Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 pm

After several hours of training kazuki lazily lays against a tree looking up at the sky.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down

Deep in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest   Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:52 pm

A soft, ominous wind passes through the air, picking leaves off the ground and allowing them to flow through the wind. The grass whistled, as the air suddenly got chilly. Suddenly the wind began to pick up, blowing around intensely around the forest, ripping the leaves off of the branches. A silhouette appeared in the middle of the field, seeming to be wearing a cloak of some sort. The sky turns pitch black with only the light of the moon shining down on the this small field located in the middle of forests. The silhouette seemed to have a glowing red eye, as he slowly walked into the light, his arms behind back. "Hello Kazuki-kun.."

In the light, you could see the man's features. He had long black hair, and his face was bandaged up, only leaving one eye revealed, which was a cool shade of coal black. He wore a black cloak with red hemmings, and wore black boots. Judging by his attire, he wasn't such a good guy. He stared at the young man, smiling under his bandages. He bowed "Nice to meet you, Kazuki-kun..I'm here to warn you about something" The man before standing up straight, a devious look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Deep in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest   Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Kazuki yawned and looked up at this visitor. "oh hello stranger if i knew you would visit i would have made some tea" Kazuki's smile then faded away. "Warn me about something? What are you warning me about?
Back to top Go down

Deep in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest   Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:11 pm

The man looked Kazuki over and contiuned. "We want you, Kazuki Shikimori. We want what is inside of you." The man turned away, and began to walk away. "I suggest you watch out, young one, because you and the other jinchuuriki are now targets..for the Boshouku.." As he walked away his image began to distort as the scenery reverted back its original state. "Good luck.." His body faded away as he left the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Deep in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest   Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Before the stranger had the chance to leave kazuki yelled to him. "you are free to have my skills but i wont let you take daikokuten away understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest   Deep in the forest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Deep in the forest
Page 1 of 1