Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:56 pm

As the blood pours down in a crimson rain she stabs the shield. Now with the other hand she pins him to the floor and proceeds to choke him.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:59 pm

As he was chocking youji made a few handsings*Xzeno Seal 3*in a instant youji escapes and grabs sorrow's neck and tries to choke her while the blood was moving all over her body at her mouth trying to get in
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Closing hir lips and eyes she grabes Youji by the arms and knees him in the stomach. With her grasp on his arms she pushes herself into the air, using his body to toss her up. In mid-air and drenched in blood takes off her coat, tossing it aside. She takes a deep breath with this motion, sending a strong and steady flow of chkra through out all four of her limbs. As she desend from the sky inhanced by chakra she aims to kick at Youji again. However, this time much stronger than before.

This is getting intense...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Youji started laughing and jumped then made a few handsigns"Xzeno Seal 4: (Titans Age)"Five Xzeno Titans are summoned to block and protect their master. They are able to take a great deal of damage without being harmed.And then youji backs a few steps and says"ok kitty time for the first tail"

yes master i understand

Youji gains a cat like tail in yellow-goldenish aura and also gain small whiskers his speed got greater now
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm

With her limbs raging with chakra she jumps off the godly titans cheast. Landing at the feet of the giant she performs a few hand signs and hits the ground below its feet and dashes 18 feet away.

This might be a problem

Preforming her jutsu she manipulates the rock of the earth. The techtonic plates begin to seperate below the creature and his enormous weight begins to crumble the surface of the earth. The titan then falls bettween the earth and she presses her hands together from a safe distence at that moment. The plates begin to conform with one another again as so as the titan is under them.
Across the territory she looks at Youji and anticipates his impending move.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Youji smiled and started runing in circles around Sorrow faster and faster and then he dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Listening carefully she hears as the leaves, twigs and such crunch around her in a circular motion on the floor. By the third repetition arrives she aims for the sound, removing her katana from her belt in on quick slice. The katana clashes with what was causing the disruption of the forest and what she knows to be Youji dashing around her in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

*shadow flickers into the area in a darkend area and just relaxes allowing my good half to regain control as I take a break from my search for Qutio and Icisia.*
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Youji is hitted with the katana but not cut because of Awaiteishu's aura"Time to do this"youji starts making a lot of handsigns
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Stopping his motion she sees him clearly now.

"Gotcha" she says

This is pretty fun

Smirking as he performs hand signs she knocks apart his hands with the katana. Moving forward she becomes closer to him. Keeping him from moving she grabs the katana at both ends and wraps it over his head down to his back. "No more jutsu" she says with a smile. Then she proceeds to knee him in the stomach with her chakra still coarsing through her limbs.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Youji smiles"hmmm you are strong....."the aura starts dissapearing"i think i'm out of chakra....you are a good fighter"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:44 pm

What he's done... awww

Removing her grasp on him and helps him up straight.
"Thank you for sparing with me Youji I will spar with you any day."
She replaces her weapons and remembers her back pain as blood seeps through the wound
"Your good too"

I need a new coat
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Gets up"ok glad to spar you"looks at her back"i should buy you a new coat"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Smirking to herself she digresses to Youji.
"No, no you don't. Its fine."

Maybe a black one
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm

"no i insist......i will let you choose the colour"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: ~In the forest~   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:59 pm

"It will be fine if you don't. Im okay, really."

My flipping back hurts

"Im going to go fix my back up. Thanks for the offer though. See ya around."
She waves and turns around walking through the woods till Youji can't see her any more.

Owwwwww myyyy backkkkk. Stupid trees.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm

*shadow flickers away reappearing in the trees above Sorrow follow her intrigued entertaining the thought of training her in my head*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:17 pm

She continues in the direction to the hospital so she may heal her wounds. Beginning to grow weary from the multiple haunting sounds of the forest she flash steps until she reaches the hospital and enters.

It’s grown dark I am glade I’m safe now

Sorrow is no longer able to be traced in the forest. However, another creature can be sensed lurking in the darkness...
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Aiyoku

Ketsueki Aiyoku

Type : Funkakougakure - Hidden Crater Village
Elements : Blood, Earth and Air

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:21 pm

What a cute little girl...

Crouching in the darkness of the trees shade and moonlight she stands tall in search of a opponent

"I know some one is here. I sense you. Would you like to spar with me?"

She looks around and grins as soon as she notices him.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:29 pm

*quickly sences another presence and decides it wouldn't hurt to come out earlier than intended* "Sure, I could use a good spar and can tell the same for you."
Kaisui would then drop out the tree landing with a grace that would have a cat green with envy. "But first do you mind telling me your name? I'm Kaisui Kumosora."
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Aiyoku

Ketsueki Aiyoku

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Listening in silence as she speaks she does not look into his eyes. She seemingly is looking through him.

This shall be interesting...
"...My name, Kaisui Kumosora, is Chi Nikuyoku" She announces her own physical presence and leaps from the tree to the earth and then slowly bows. As she rises holding to her 3 chained whip she utters "Shall we begin .. or do you still need to chit-chat?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Smirks before dropping into a lose kenjutsu stance prepared to either attack and grabs the hilt of one of my three swords Alastor who immediately pulses as small bolts of lightning begins to dance off it. "Ready when you are?" As Kai say this his pupils begin to reflect all of his elements signaling the prestage of the Will of Darkness giving him an immunity to genjutsu B rank and lower.(This you don't know as this bloodline hasn't been seen before and is being used for the first time)
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Aiyoku

Ketsueki Aiyoku

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Removing her whip, Jinchuu, completely from her hilt, she catches the site of the electricity dancing off his weapon.

Choatic...

"By all means, Kai, proceed"
She waits for him to attack while she lingers in a dominant yet defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Usually not one to start off a battle Kai decides to get a feel of his opponent's style without revealing his own so he uses a fifth of his true speed equivalent to one gate release and dashes towards his opponent disappearing from the sight not trained to follow movements this fast and circles his opponent to see how she reacts in certain situations.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Aiyoku

Ketsueki Aiyoku

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm

This one is unique...

She hears the twigs and leaves crunch around her in a circular formation after Kai disappears. “I don’t think so” she utters by his third repetition, sending her whip full of a strong rock earth chakra in the direction of the sound. Thus it hits the unseen being “Gotcha” she smirks. The other two chains wrap around it and constrict by the force they were sent with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next