Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Bridge's Edge - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Bridge's Edge - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Bridge's Edge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Tsumi looked down at the water for a second thinking "is it safe to tell her my name.." he thought, in the end deciding it was best to use a fake name for now. "My name is Zyr Taoreta.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 pm

"Well, Zyr-sama" she smiled and giggled a bit, extending her hand. "So very nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Tsumi smiled as he looked back up from the water at Kaoru. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 pm

"Umm, it seems that you don't like formalities like this..." she smiled anyways and then looked around. "So... Are you from darkness too, Zyr?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:52 pm

"No i am not.." he paused. "I'm from time.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

"Oh, I heard that time has a lot of advanced ninja tools... I would love to see that village... I don't know if I could even get past the guard, though...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Tsumi smiled. "well I'm sure one day you will be able to come visit. your just gonna have to work on graduating!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 pm

"Graduating... but I have no one to test me... although I feel that my skills are adequate enough to pass..." she sighed and thought for a bit. "Maybe I'll try to make some more jutsus with my friend Kamaitachi..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Tsumi's head turned a bit looking confused. "who is Kamaitachi?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

"Oh, how rude of me... Kamaitachi is my summon, he is a small weasel that helps me with wind techniques... Have you ever heard of Temari? The one from what used to be the Village Hidden in the Sand?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Tsumi laughed and nodded. "yea of course she was a great ninja two hundred years ago. i learned about her while i was in the academy."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

"I really look up to her!" her face was filled with inspiration and happiness. "She... Was the best wind user in history.... I really wanted to be like her... I even happened to get something almost the same as her summon!"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Tsumi laughed. "That's cool! i can summon panthers." he said with a slight smile. "my main summoning is kuroneko"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm

"If I could only see her in person...." she sighed and laughed tensely. "Well, seems like an impossible dream, huh? I mean, if I see her, just think of how much techniques and knowledge I could get"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Tsumi smiled and looked down at the water. "seams like i made the wrong choice when i chose to lie about my name...she seams nice enough to not tell anyone i was here.." he thought with a sigh. "yea that would be cool.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm

"Hmm...." she looked at the water as well. "Something wrong with that? It seems that you're really interested in it... You keep looking..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm

"I just enjoy watching the water...after i watch it for long enough it sounds as if it speaks to me.." he said quietly as he continued to stare at the water.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm

"It does? Maybe I should try it some time...." she sighed and sat down, drawing on the ground with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Tsumi grinned to himself. "wow..these young ninja still are horrible at reliseing when a person is lieing to them.." he thought to himself. "is it comfy on the ground..?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

"Huh? Oh... Well, not really.... I just had some, well... memories..." she sighed and shook her head. "Past is past right? Nothing you can do can ever redo it..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Tsumi nodded "past is in fact the past...there is nothing you can do to change it.." he said before whispering "well there is one way...but he wouldn't like that.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

She raised her eyebrow and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Who wouldn't like what?" she chuckled and stood up. "Sorry, I didn't tell you that I can hear fine as long as there is decent wind... now what were you saying?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:24 pm

"Um..no one.." he said as a drop of sweat fell down his face. "shit she heard me.." he thought
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 pm

"The air is getting all cold around you... Are you alright?" she touched his forehead and sighed. "You're sweating too, senpai...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:26 pm

"yea...I'm fine." he said before a thin layer of fire chakra enveloped his body warming up the air around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bridge's Edge
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next