Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Bridge's Edge - Page 5 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Bridge's Edge - Page 5 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Bridge's Edge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

"Raina-chan... Yeah, that's what my name means, a fragrant storm..." she giggled and gave her a hug. "Oww, oww... it still kinda hurts... I better rest..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:17 pm

She returned the hug and let go as she said ow. "S-sorry. ^^' I can heal almost anything.. but the soreness always remains unless I use a numbing jutsu.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 pm

"I can handle pain pretty well...." she remembered that huge hammer crushing her arm and she shivered. "I owe you my life, you know? I felt like dying a while ago..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Shaking her head she laughed, "Oh no I'm just doing my duty, ya know?" Laria slipped the diamond into her kunai holster and intertwined her fingers, stretching them infront of her. "Besides, remember, no matter who you think your opponent is, always use caution."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 pm

"Uh huh... I'll keep that in mind...." she sighed and then looked up at the sky. "I just hope that nothing as bad aas this happens again..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:35 pm

"I'm sure it won't. Ah shouldn't you be with your sensei?" o.o Laria scratched her cheek pondering exactly why Kaoru ran to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:37 pm

"Well.... I have no sensei... I'm teaching myself... with the help of some others..." she smiled and shook her finger. "It dosen't require special senseis to do the job, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 pm

"Ah. I see. Sorry." She rubs her head grinning sheepishly. Laria taps her boottoe against the bridge's frame. "Do you have any friends to stay with? Back in your village?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 pm

"Unfortunately, no... I just wander around..." she laughed nervously and looked around. "Pretty foggy today, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Laria nodded, back in her own thought line again. (She just wonders? Thats dangerous..) "Um.. Maybe you should seek protection from your village Kaoru.. its dangerous for a bijuu host you know..?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm

"Oh, the new group, you mean?" she smiled and then nodded. "Thanks for the warning.... but my only house is the orphanage...."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 am

Oh the girl's story struck a heartstring. "Thats terrible..." She twirled a hairbraid in her fingers. "So..Why doesn't your village provide a place to live and what not?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:32 pm

"I ran away from the orphanage and started to live and sustain myself... It became too lonely in there, I never had any friends...." she smiled despite her story and tried to hide her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Xeomar

Xeomar

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Xeomar stood upon one of the many support beams of the bridge, watching the shinobi below. "Hmm.. so many.. but which ones.."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Laria frowned. "Well thats not good.." She walked over to the girl and knelt so she was at her eye level. "I've got an Idea. Why don't I travel with you? Ya know? To keep you company and so you'll be safe?" ^^
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:42 pm

She gasped in surprise and smiled. "R-Really? I mean, it's an honour.... I accept!" she giggled and gave her a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Laria laughs and hugs her back. "Aha very good." She patted Kaoru's head and looked down at her. "So now. Where were you on your way too?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 pm

"Well, I was just going to look around for somewhere to stay..." she smiled and then looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Laria grinned and brushed back her braid. "Okie dokie. Lead the way Kaoru-chan, I'm right behind you." She looked at the rest of the bridge when she felt an unusual chakra disturbance and few silent. "Hurry. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 pm

She shivered slightly and whispered to her. "I have a really bad feeling... someone's here too, huh?" she looked around and clsed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Laria looked back at Kaoru and shook her head. "D-don't worry. Its probably nothing." We need to leave now.. She'd grab the girl's hand and started walking to the end off the bridge. If she thinks we didn't notice her.. Maybe we can get far enough ahead...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:05 pm

"H-Hey, just tell me, I can sense chakra too..." she stopped and stood there. "Come on.... Someone else is here.... a powerful chakra source is near...."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:40 pm

"Well.. its.." Laria turned her head as a huge chakra source flared from the Nightmare Village. She saw smoke rising and freaked out. "The village!! What is that?!" Laria looked at Kaoru. "Come on! Lets go!" She ran to the Nightmare village.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:42 pm

"I have a bad feeling about this.... but better go than just stay here...." she ran with Laria, sensing the chakra source. "Hey, Kazetori.... Could you identify it?"

This is bad... It's the ten-tailed bijuu.... You better back off before you die, kid....

She sighed and shook her head. "I'll just go and see..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: To Nightmare Gates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridge's Edge   Bridge's Edge - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bridge's Edge
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5