Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 am

tsumi sat meditating in his chair. he began whispering sending his voice in search of Yakate and Neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Neko dashed through the door with umi in his arms"Tsumi-sama i'm here....sorry for being late yakate is too slow"
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Type : Crater
Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:32 pm

"Hey, Neko! Put me down! You didn't even consider my plan!" she flailed her arms and then broke free from Neko, getting on her feet. "Eh, never mind... at least we're here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 pm

"Well......I was bored" Neko scratches his head
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 pm

"Oh come on...." she sighed and patted him on his shoulder. "You owe me one for not slapping you..." she chuckled as she whispered it to Neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:41 pm

His ears go down"Ok if you say so......Now tsumi-sama what was the order you wanted to give us?''
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Yakate kept his slow pace as he walked to the door leading to Tsumi's office, and gently knocked on the door several times. Neko and Umi already entered. Kids... need to learn manners. SMirking, he yawned and waited for some response...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Tsumi looked at Umi and Neko. then heard the knock "get in here yakate"
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm

"I can't believe that I'm actually in front of a kage... This is so exciting!" she smiled and looked around the room. "He has a nice spacious room too..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Yakate walked in the room, shoving aside the door, and saw both Neko and Umi staring at the kage in delight. They reminded him of himself; what an honor it was to meet the kage... But now, seeing Tsumi was normal.

"What's our mission?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Tsumi smiled. "well you and neko are going to the Village Hidden in the Nightmare to find a sword that was split in two....it happened over 200 years ago..so it might not even be there anymore...but i want you to look for this sword and bring anything else back you find..but it seams Umi wants to come so she can as well... you will act as the Squad leader for this mission" He said to Yakate.

Last edited by XzenTsumi on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:38 pm

"Squad leader... fine." He said, without any hesitation. He was expecting this from the start; he was the only genin in the team, most experienced in battle, and so much more. So...

A mission to find a long-lost sword, which is believed to be lost... for a long time. How classic. In the village Hidden in the Mist. An old artifact... sounds easy enough. But recovering a sword that is said to be gone, that was the hard part. And any unwelcome encounters... lets just hope the three of them were enough to fend off any bandits in their path.

"Should we go right now?" ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:41 pm

"ok tsumi-sama we will be heading now for the ruins to get the parts from the sword back"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Tsumi nodded and showed the three ninja a photo of what the sword looked like when it was whole. He also gave Yakate two large pouches. "One is for the sword...the other for anything else you might find."
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

"Well, great Kage of the Time Village, I will do my best to find the sword... and I hope I could work with them, I'm not too good with a team...." she sighed and took one pouch from Yakate. "I'll carry this..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm

A puch and a photo of what the sword might look like; all he needed for the mission. Maybe. Depending on the dangers involved.

As Yakate was relieved of one pouch, he said, "Thanks, and don't worry about working well in a team, I'm still a beginner too... just work together with your allies, in this case, me and Neko."

Now, to Nightmare, his old home. He wondered if he woudl be welcome there... but this mission, he had to complete this mission...

"Follow me..." Yakate yawned, and walked out of the office, stuffing one pouch in his pocket clumsily...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2