Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Empty
PostSubject: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 pm

This is where the Hitotokikage will do his paperwork, give our missions, and hold meetings.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Yakate walked through the narrow hallway, eagerly awaiting a meeting with the Hitotokikage. Finally, his training would start, away from his original hometown, Yamigakure.
He slowed down his pace as he approached the office; the kage was right there, in front of him, past these doors. And now...

"Um... may I come in, sir?" For some reason Yakate felt like a school kid when he said those words, but then again, he was an Academy student...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Tsumi was sitting at his desk when he heard the knocking at his door. "come in" he said.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 pm

This is it...!
Or at least, the first step to "it", his training. He had permission to visit the kage himself, and outsider academy student. It was that easy?

But anyway... walking into the door, Yakate tried to look as formal as possible, and decent, or whatever you call it. The moment he took sight of the kage, he bowed in respect; one point for him?
Now to state his purpose. And once again, an epically hard part of his journey for training, talking with the kage.

"i have... come here to accept your training, sir?..." Formal enough?...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Tsumi looked up from his paper work to see a ninja he has never seen before. "I will train you...but i have two questions for you. are you willing to join time after your training is over? and and what element do you specialize in?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 pm

... Hard question. He had no help in Yamigakure, but that -was- his home village. But the only way he could get any proper training done was by joining Time... so could he? Erm, should he?

The second question, easy, darkness, more specifically, shadow manipulation.

"Yes... I will join Time. And my element is darkness, shadow manipulation... sir."

Yes. That sir in the end made all the difference between informal and formal. Or did it?....
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Tsumi nodded "that's good...i can manipulate the darkness as well, and I'm glad you will be willing to join the village..Now fallow me.." he said as he walked out of the room and began walking towards the village training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am

Tsumi appeared at his desk waiting for Yakate to show up.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 am

Yakate made his way through to the office, while thinking wild thoughts in his mind. Moment of truth? Fatesealer? Wtf?
This was just a meeting with the kage, to talk about whether he was ready to be genin or not...
Walking into the room, Yakate looked at the kage, and... refrained himself from bowing. Without a word, he simply stood near the entrance, waiting for the kage to notice him...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 am

Tsumi looked up a small smile on his face as he tossed Yakate a village head band. "congrats your officially a genin of the time village. i expect a lot from you...you remind me of myself when i was in the academy.."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 am

Already? He was now a genin of Time village, just like that? Wow... Catching the band while in mid-air, Yakate sighed in relief, playing around with the Shiny village emblem...
But, this meant he had completely lost allegiance with his original village, the village of Darkness... not that he really cared anymore. Grinning a little, Yakate stopped himself from bowing yet again, instead, he nodded at the kage, with a somewhat diminished smile on his face; "Thank you, Tsumi-sama. I won't let you down..."

Won't let you down? Was he a movie actor or something, talking to his master?
He was talking to his master. Bah...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:47 am

tsumi laughed. "Thats good...well why don't you go explore the village..all you have seen is my office and the training grounds.."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 am

"You're right..." His new village... what would it be like? A new curiosity formed in his head, for a moment he forgot about triumphing about his becoming genin. Forget about that, orders are orders!
Orders?

"See you later, then, Tsumi-sama" Saying that, Yakate stepped out of the door, going forth to his new village, the Chrono village of Time~
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 am

Tsumi appeared in his office and began filling out paper work. "how the hell did that ninja get into my village without me knowing it..." he though to himself.

He got in because of who he is...if you want to keep ninja like him out...you need a stronger defense for your village...
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 am

Yawning. Yakate walked up to the office door, and gently knocked on it, impatiently, awaiting a new task, or mission. A true ninja mission... now that would be awesome. Maybe one where he had to kill someone...? Too dangerous? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 am

Tsumi looked up from his desk. "come in.."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 am

Yakate walked in nervously, even though he was so excited in the first place. Looking at the kage, he pondered onhow to ask the kage for a mission. Um...

"Tsumi... can I have a mission to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 am

Tsumi smiled and laughed. "actually i was looking for some one to send on a mission..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

"Guess I'm lucky, then" Yakate said, smirking slightly. But if the kage himself was looking for someone to send on a mission, it wouldn't be an easy one.

"So what do I have to do?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 am

Tsumi grinned. "i normally wouldn't be sending a genin on this mission but i need some one who is willing to take it..B rank mission (possibly S-rank) surch for and track XzenAloide vi Senju. he is a dangerous man...who some how snuck into the village with out any of us knowing it..all i need you to do is find him,fallow him, find out anything and everything your can about him...and retreat if things get to..complicated."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

Track a man named XzenAloide... something. Long name. That's all he had to do? And he was dangerous enough, to be ranked S-ranked? Nevertheless, it sounded easy enough, and if he, a genin, managed to do this... wow.

"I could do that... just... what does he look like?" Yakate sounded incredibly stupid when he said that, but it was true; he didn't know what his target looked like yet.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 am

Tsumi nodded and surched through his desk hoping that one of the many cameras managed to get a photo of him. "aha found one!" tsumi said as he showed a picture of XzenAloide to Yakate.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:00 am

"I see..." Yakate stared at the photo, and shivered; somehow he realized why this mission was possible an S-rank mission. Now to work on the mission. Turning back, Yakate walked out of the door, and stuck a hand up behind him.

"Wish me luck..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 am

Tsumi smiles "good luck"

he is gonna need it boy..
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Tsumi walked into his office and watched the clone dispel itself. He then sat at his desk and began doing paper work.

boy we should do something fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building   The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Office Of The Hitotokikage's Building
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next