Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Nightmare Main Gates

Go down 
+2
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Raina
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:50 pm

She held her shoulder, trying to make her calm down and sheath her blade. "Laria-sama! Don't enter the gates yet, the ten-tailed bijuu Enkouhashira did this.... He is the most powerful bijuu, according to what I have heard from Kazetori... even the two of us won't stand a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Looking at the burning village, her eyes started tearing up. "But.. that's my home. Our Kage's gone.. I have to do something!" Laria looked at Kaoru and rested Valxion on her shoulder, its flame got brighter. "But if you say to hold back Kaoru-chan..." Her eyes shadowed. "What do we do.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm

She looked down, Kaoru knew how she felt. She had felt the exactsame way when she tried to help saving her family. A pointless cause, and it only ended in disaster. "I'm still slightly injured too... and you used up a lot of chakra to save me.... I think that I'm holding you down...." she looked at her and then started thinking. "Please.... I don't want you to die...."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 pm

She heard the sadness in young Kaoru's voice she faltered. She stepped to Kaoru and knelt infront of her, placing her hand on her head. "Thank you for being concerned about me. I won't die, ya know." She smiled. "But, I won't leave you. Don't worry." She stood and sheathed Valxion. The ten-tailed bijuu still stuck in her head.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

"I guess that we have two choices right now.... Leave the scene and let Nightmare die in the hands of this bijuu.... or try and defeat it with high odds of dying.... I would like to try and defeat it... but my bijuu won't agree.... so that means I have to fight with my own chakra, well... at least until he agrees to help..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Laria folded her arms deep in thought. If she just leaves it'll be just like leaving the village..even though the kage is gone... But then Kaoru would be in danger.. she could try sealing..No that wouldn't work. Laria looks over her shoulder at the destruction.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm

"Laria-sama? I have my decision, but I need to hear yours out first...." she looked at the destruction as well. "Wow.... we need to decide quick..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm

She looked back to Kaoru, she frowned. "My decision is to get you far away from here and make sure you get fully healed... What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm

"My decision... is to back you up if you decided to fight..." she looked at her with a smile and she giggled. "And sacrifice my life if necessary...."

WHAT?! Are you insane, kid?!

She frowned and looked down. "Shut it, Kazetori.... I won't let her die, you won't understand.... I protect all fo my friends.... They're all precious to me... I don't want anyone else who is close to me to die.... so tell me.... How could someone like you understand?"

..... Hahahaha, you've got guts, kid.... Fine, I will help you if you fight....
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Laria was confused at Kaoru's choice at first then nodded in understanding. "Okay... but only if its what you want." Laria stood and drew Valxion, the flame returned and she shifted her stance to face the village. "..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

"So..." she unsheathed her two ninjatos and smiled. "Are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Laria gripped Valxion's hilt tightly and send a burst of chakra into her feet, sending her lunging toward the village, she yelled behind her to Kaoru, "Be careful!" And vanished from sight to confront the bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 pm

"Fine by me.... Ready, Kazetori?" she smiled and closed her eyes, making grayish chakra surround her.

Ready... be careful, kid....

"Since when were you so worried, Kazetori?" she giggled and then got into a runnign stance. "Never mind.. Let's do our best..." she dashed towards the village behind Laria, leaving an illusory traill behind as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 am

Yakate walked through the gates of nightmare, this time, not with his usual lazy attitude, but upright and straight, ready for fending off any danger from foreign ninja. After he came a considerable distance into the village, he looked back, and waited for his partners on the mission...
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Type : Crater
Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 am

"Hey, if the bijuu did attack, I'll just hide somewhere and keep looking for the sword... You know, just keep away from it while looking for the sword... and the fastest one has to be the decoy if it's blocking our path...." she looked at Neko and smiled. "Hey, since you still owe me for not slapping you, how about you become the decoy just in case?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 am

He looks at Mizutra"o_o' Me a decoy.......nope"he was still walking behind both of them
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 am

Owed who for what? Weird people... but he couldn't let anyone be put in too much risk. If anyone died, it was his fault, he was squad leader... so...

"We work together as a team, and I'm your leader. So, if the ten-tails does happen to show up, or if anyone too dangerous comes up, I'll stay back and fend them off while you two flee. Okay? I can't risk anyone's life in this mission except mine..."

Why was he trying to protect two random academy students that he shouldn't care about? Because, this was his ninja way, his path to greatness only starts with loyalty... Even though he didn't expect anything dangerous in the journey.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:21 am

"Flee? What are you talking about? I won't just flee from seeing a bijuu..." she stretched and looked around. "Well, better start early so that the bijuu won't harm us or even find us...." she looked at Neko and smiled. "You still owe me, alright? But because Yakate is no fun... we'll just help each other..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 am

"You can think of something for me to do Mizutra.....and yea Yakate is no fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 pm

after they finished their mission they came back to the gates. While carrying the sword he was thinking"What just happened ther?......i lost my control.....i killed that man"He was looking down while walking
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 pm

"Hey, Neko! I was useless for the whole battle, at least let me carry the sword!" she grabbed the handle of the sword and took it from Neko. "Go and help Yakate.... Here, give him this too...." she handed him a syringe. "It's adrenaline... you inject it to him so tat he would gain temporary energy..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Yakate kept walking slowly behind both Mizu and Neko. They were hassling themselves just to prove their usefullness? Something to keep note of while iving the mission report... maybe.

"I said I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said, sighing as Mizu passed over a syringe to Neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Neko hides the syringe at his back and then he goes at yakate"Hey yakate what's that"
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Mizu kept walking, she ocassionally looked back at Yakate and Neko. "This will be interesting..." she gasped and paused for a bit. Then she just kept watching with a nervous look. "Damn... I do hope that Neko knows how to inject...."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 pm

You're not the only stupid one, it seems.

"... I said that I'm fine, I don't need the medicine, or whatever you have in your hands." He saw Neko's hands clearly even before he approached, and sighed when he found out that syringe was truly meant for him. He sped up his pace to get away from Neko, and closed his eyes on the way.

"I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Main Gates   Nightmare Main Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Main Gates
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next