Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ice Field -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ice Field -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ice Field

Go down 
+7
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tyorex
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
XzenQutio
Zairuxen
Zemaxale
XzenIcisia
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm

This training area is covered in nothing but ice. One must be careful with his footing here.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Icisia walked through the ice field swiftly and silently, looking around for any other shinobi in the area.
Back to top Go down
Zemaxale

Zemaxale

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 pm

The ice in the ice field turned completely black, then a figure morphed out of the darkness forming into the cloaked figure of zemaxale. " Hello Icisia."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Icisia jumped around taking out her Tezamai and pointing it at Zemaxale. "Who are you? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Type : ---
Elements : Darkness, Fire, Lightning

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Out of black aura, a shape walks out and takes the form of a man. He stands a few feet away from Zemaxale, grinning sinically at Icisia. "Hurry up, Master. We need her anti and some of her "pure" blood to complete it.." he says from behind his black cloak.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Still pointing the Tezamai towards Zemaxale, Icisia focuses her chakra towards the blade. In doing this, electricity sparks all around the blade and her arms. "Great, two of them now. This'll be tougher than I thought.." she mumbles while glaring at the two men ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 pm

She comes running onto the field and slides in next to her sister with the Golden Chains swinging on her arm. Calmly looking at the Order members she says, "Well I can't say it's pleasant to see you guys again." She smiles/smirks.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Icisia nods to her sister and looks back towards the Order members with a glare upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Zairuxen grabs the Xeiro and points it at Icisia, grinning sinisterly. "You make the first move, dear," he says.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Icisia takes a deep breath, closing her eyes. From what Zairuxen and Zemaxale can see, the mystical tattoos or seals all over her body start to glow. When Icisia opens her eyes, they appear to be a yellowish surrounded by pinks and purples. Icisia can now see the positive and negative energy and charges all around her. This helps her determine where the enemy is going to move, and what part of the body is going to be used for an attack. These eyes also allow her to move at an incredible speed. She grins to them as one of the seals on her arm glows an even brighter color than the rest. Xzeno Seal 19: (Dragon Dance). After the seal is activated, Icisia quickly disappears, leaving only shadows of herself to remain. They dance all around the field, dancing nearer and nearer to Zairuxen and Zemaxale. They hum a song, and in doing this 5 huge tornadoes spawn out of nowhere and move in towards Icisia's enemies. Each tornado contains a dragon that represents an element: Fire, Earth, Space, Water, Air. At once, each dragon within their own tornado shoot a gigantic beam of whatever element they possess towards Zairuxen and Zemaxale, all the while still headed towards them in monsterous tornadoes.

Xzeno Seal 19: (Dragon Dance): Shadows of the user appear to dance all around the battlefield after the user disappears into thin air. The shadows seem to be humming a song, though the enemy can't quite make it out. This song brings forth 5 huge tornadoes, each with a giant dragon inside causing it to rotate. While the user is still "vanished," the dragons all fire at the enemy at once, while making their tornadoes chase after him/her.

Xzeno Lightning Eyes:

Effects: The user he able to see the polarities of the atoms in the air, as well as cold and warm fronts, effectively letting them cast lightning strikes when ever they want, as long as they concentrate. The user can push the eyes to shoot lightning themselves if concentrating hard enough. (harmful though, rarely used unless in dire situation)
After Effects: The user will have twitches all though out their body for about a day. Overuse will result in the eyes staying pitch black forever, blinding the user.

3rd Stage: The 3rd stage of the Xzeno lightning eye is the most dangerous. Not only can it see the polarities of the atoms in the air, see cold and warm fronts to cast lightning strikes wherever, but it also allows one to see the positive and negative charges all around. This is to help determine where the enemy is going to move. It also shows the user where energy is being built up, so the Xzeno knows if the next attack from their enemy is going to come from the arm, leg, or weapon. The eyes also allow the Xzeno to move at an incredible speed.

Effects: After battle, the Xzeno will twitch throughout the day, feel blinded by sunlight or any kind of light, and feel completely exhausted as if they were dying. Overuse of the third stage will result in either blindness, a coma-like state, or death.
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Zairuxen raises his hand towards the five blasts coming towards him and Zemaxale. When he raises his hand, black aura consumes it and crawls up his arm. Quickly, he is consumed in blackness. In a split second, the darkness shoots all around the field, consuming everything. When the strikes hit, they seem to simply vanish in the darkness.

Aura Strain
Type: Defense/offense
Description: Read the paragraph..
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm

She swings the Golden Chains in a spiral around her creating a wall between her and the tornadoes and awaits Ziruxen's appearance for a chance to attack.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Icisia reappears and looks at Zair in disbelief. "How did you..?" she stammers, looking at him closely through her Xzeno eyes. Her gaze then looks towards Zemaxale, who seems unfazed by any of this.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 pm

I had been watching from a far off glacier on the other side of the arena. I was hoping to go un-noticed... and so it was working. I smiled as I watched the fight continue on and on. They were both so strong, and thus I dedicated my life to my dream more and more each day. I spoke softly to myself.

"I wonder if I can ever be able to beat Ici-chan, then I shall overcome my dreams and become the greatest ninja ever! And ouch this glacier is cold as ice." I laughed a little to myself seeing as how the thing was ice. I still continued on to watch the fight, I was going to wait till it ended. I had something important to ask Ici when it was over.
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Zairuxen grins sinisterly at Icisia before disappearing. In a flash, he is standing behind XzenQutio. "Here, precious.. A gift for you.." as he says this, he slams his hand on her back gathering black aura through his arm and onto her back. When he removes his hand, a black seal is located where his hand was placed. "This will keep Icisia busy," he says smirking. After that, he vanishes for good from the battlefield.

Seal Placed: Confusion
Type: Seal
Description: Dark aura seal placed upon the enemy causes utter confusion and amnesia. The victim cannot remember anything about him/herself and thinks friends are actually enemies.
Removal: Removing seal causes severe illness, sometimes resulting in death. Takes usually a week to fix.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Icisia's eyes widen at the sight of her sister being injured by this maniac. "Qutio!" she yells, running towards her. Her Xzeno eyes are still activated and watches not only her sister but Zemaxale as she sprints towards Qutio. Upon reaching Qutio, she sees her sister's face is blank, as if she doesn't know who she is or what is going on. "Qutio, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:29 pm

I look to see what's going on from the glacier and it doesn't look good. I easily become infuriated and look at the bad guy with a glare of anger and fury though he clearly cannot see nor recognize me. I decide to show up down at the battle scene where they are and stand up to the evil man while Ici is care taking to her sister and her blank expression. I jumped down from the glacier and slid a little.
Whoa.. . I thought. This is slippery...

As I walked over to where they were standing ever so slightly, I stood in front of them with my sword tip pointing towards the ice as I looked down... and guarded Ici and her sister from further harm. I was mad, it was clearly seen.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said without even looking up still. Just gripping my sword hilt tighter on the hand that was holding it. And the one that was free was in a fist.
"How dare you hurt my friend, and make the other worry."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Icisia looks at Sei, not knowing that he was in the area during her fight with Zairuxen. She looks at him and her sister worriedly.

OOC: Zemaxale you really need to attack!!!! Dx
Back to top Go down

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:41 pm

"Ici, don't worry about me. I may not be strong, but I am not weak either. Care take to your sister's wounds. I will fight this idiot who hurt her in the first place. Until you two are well again and ready to fight, I shall not give up." I then look up at the evil guy of whom stands right in front of me.

"Watch what happens when you hurt my friends." I smirked and picked my sword pointed edge up off the icy ground a little, to face into the air right above it. I then slowly pick it up to face him and smirk wider looking into his evil eyes with my purely passionately furious ones, of undying loyalty and protection to my friends.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Icisia nods to her friend standing by her. "I know you can handle yourself, I don't underestimate you," she says smiling slightly. She turns her attention back to Qutio. What is the world is this seal...? she thinks.
Back to top Go down

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

I acknowledge that thought before standing my ground and getting ready for the upcoming battle. I then say one more comment, get ready for maybe Zema to make the first move in this glorified fight of protection and honor. I turn my head over my shoulder so that you see my intense eyes full of pain and innocence, but also the same as fury and protection, determination.

"Just let me know when you two are able and ready to fight. And lucky, water's my element. I hope one of you knows fire, I have a plan. Alright, now heal quickly." I said turning my attention back towards the Zema guy in front of me. I wanted to kill him so badly. I was willing to end my life to protect theirs. Bring it.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

She has been hit by the attack of Zair and is now in a shock-like state, suddenly she would blink a few times with a look of pure terror in her eyes at this unfamiliar person standing in front of her. Upon seeing this girl she has what seems to be a flashback of this girl attacking her at some point in time. Realizing this she would swing the Golden Chains on her right arm around knocking this strange person away and flipping back several yards before grabbing 5 kunai from her side pouch and throwing them at the strange man standing nearby. "Whoever you are you better leave me alone!" She seems to almost quiver like a scared animal while saying this staring at the two people before her.
Back to top Go down

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:35 pm

OOC: Was that to me? I am here to protect you till you can fight up to your highest standards by the way. As well as ask something of Ici, I am not here to hurt you. I would never.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 pm

OOC: The seal gave me severe amnesia of who I am, so I think you and Ici are my enemies right now lol

Without waiting a moment later, she bolts and runs out onto the city streets.

(Next post for me is in City Streets if you're following.)
Back to top Go down

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

I look to see her with my furious eyes and then put my sword back in its holder. I close my eyes and then open them abruptly putting my hands on my hips and standing so that the lower half of me is titled frontwards. I sigh and then smirk, as I open my eyes.

"Come on we have to chase after her. Darn it.." I say as I then dash forward, nodding to Icisia before leaving so that she knew to follow me and help me find where Quito was going. I knew that this wouldn't be the end of it... the evil ones would have done something with the seal, however I was to yet figure it out. Darnit think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Field   Ice Field Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ice Field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next