Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Empty
PostSubject: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:53 am

This is a large grass field with water steam nearby, a ditch is found towards the right of the field with a underground caving there as well. As well a giant shed fill with many scrolls, jutsus, weapons, and much more. This is the field that Mari and Sakura trains on together for medicial ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 am

Mari would lead her new friend though the streets and into the training fields section. She was happy that she was finally going learn medics from soneone who would actually teach her. Instead of leaving her alone and learning stuff on her own time. She would twist and turn as she looks at the field smiling happily. This field for training was perfect, maybe later on she would take Sora by the hospitals in each village and introduced her to them. As well find herself someone who she could be the apprentice of.

Mari would turn back her attention to her friend as she smiles softly. "Welcome to the training fields, or rather one of the many that rests in aurora village. I'm really excited to e your student and can't wait to learn knowledge from you Sakura." She would then fall silent as she stares at a piece of grass in the ground while waiting to hear or see what Sakura wants her to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:01 am

As we arrive I look around in wonder. This village's sights just keep getting better and better. This place was a perfect place to train. I sat down on the grass with Mari and looked at her after settling down my smiles and attitudes of this place.

"Alright, what do you want to learn Mari-chan?" A smile was now present upon my face as I waited patiently for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:09 am

Mari would sit down with Sakura as she smiles pleasently at the lady. Then suddenly her mouth drop and would have hit the floor. What did she want to learn? She didn't honestly know what exactly to ask to be taught in medic nijutsu. She would grasp at the lady speechless for a few minutes before finally opening her mouth. "I don't know what I wanna learn from you, but I do know I wanna be taught as much as I can be!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:13 am

I would then nod. Well if that is the case then why don't we have you show me what you already know? That might be a good start to things.

"Alright, well how about you show me what you already know?" A smile was still expressed upon my face, awaiting her reply.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 am

"Hm, show you what I know? Well I know just a bit, about having supplies ready that you need for medic ninjas at all times if it is possible, and plus you need to know your plants well though I still am working on that part. Hm... I know basicially that one jutsu I use on you earlier. That's about it, sorry if...." She would scartch the back of her head hoping that Sakura would get what she was saying as she looks at her still sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 am

Putting her hand to her chin she thinks for a minute.

'So she does know of basic medical ninjutsu.. and she knows of the necessary tools needed to perform an operation if needed as well as if to help along an injury by using split second pain. Hm, this girl knows much already and yet she still has much to learn.. she is a beginner in botany for healing she says.. well that I can help her with...'

"Well Mari-chan, you sure do seem to know a lot. And I think you will make a fine medical kunoichi with some training I guess." A giggle could be heard from me, as I smiled and then spoke continuing my little speech.

"The medicinal herbs we will cover all in a due time's notice. But for now." I'd take out her kunai quickly and sighing bravely, slash my own arm with it. The crimson color started to pour out and I winced in pain, screaming, almost crying out. I thought this would be a good way to train. Taking the pain, I managed to speak.

"One of the most important rules Mari-chan. As a medical ninja you will be called upon to heal bad and horrible injuries as well as minor ones like this. The keys are to always be ready and remain calm since an emergency can happen at any second. And when healing do not tense up, relax your muscles and put your full concentration into it. Connect with the patient and their body and their body surely will respond." A weak smile appeared on my face as I signaled for Mari to come heal me.

'Let's see how she handles this..'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Mari would blink and suddenly watch as her friend says some things nodding slowly to show she understands. But then suddenly she would blink as she watches her own friend suddenly created a deep wound, deeper than most she has heal with her jutsu. She would gulp as Sakura suddenly spoke to her telling her what to remember as a important rule in medicial field. She would listen closely as she stands up at a signal from Sakura as she walks slowly towards her with her palms starting to glow green. She would kneel down beside her as she holds her palms over Sakura wound closely as the sound of snitching sort of like that started to take place.

She would remind herself to remain calm and relaxation as she puts her full feelings inside it. She would think I can do this, sensei trusts me to do this and thinks proudly of me. She would put more energy into this as her muscles goes a bit more limp and the wound starts to close more. She would smile proudly but suddenly frown and shake for a minute as a picture of a bloody scene came up. Mari would shake her head as she thinks I can't let that affect me right now, I have to finish healing Sakura's wound first. She would gain her confidence back as she continues to heal her up.

She would hope she done the technique correctly as she reminds herself of the key and finishes healing the wound as she takes away her hand's. She would gulp as she looks at Sakura then Mari would smile at her as she knows she thought full and quickly as Sakura told her too in the sightest of emerancys. She would remember this forever as she stands up quickly and backs away a few inches as she lets her chakra she use for the jutsu regen its self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

'I have complete faith in you Mari-chan.. you're able to do this, concentrate...remember what I told you..'

My injury would have completely been bleeding, the crimson color pouring out from my arm. My incision was getting the medical attention as Mari would have walked over and summoned her chakra. I took the pain as she did so, and watched her hands become enveloped with green chakra. It pulsated and circulated at the ends, near her fingertips. It was true, I did trust Mari with my injuries.

"You're doing great Mari-chan~, keep it up. Like I said, do not be afraid to connect with the patient, allow yourself to feel the things they feel. Share the pain and relieve it with them. Become something to that person, after all it is your chakra that is going into them right?" I winked and smiled, hoping she would take my advice. I noticed the injury on my arm start to fade away quickly. It was closing, the skin was coming back to normal. Though it did look as if something affected her in the moment, I tried not to bring it up in case it was a painful topic. I watched her, and then smiled once the wound closed. She had did it.

'Thank you Mari-chan. I do trust you, and I see the extent of your powers in healing, hm, you have so much to learn, and so much to do. Do not worry, I shall teach you!~'

"Very good, you have done well, Mari-chan. Is there something troubling you?" My jade jewels met hers and I wondered, what was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Glancing at Sakura she would give a shrug off the topic as she glazes into Sakuras eyes allowing her to see for the first time of the wolf inside of her. "It is nothing Sakura-senpai. It's just a past memory that came up inside of me." Then Mari would sigh as her sensei would learn her nickname soon enough anyways and why people fear her sometimes even though she was gentle and stern.

She suddenly has a old childhood moment flashback comes up that she remembers and starts thinking about it. as she though about the memory of her childhood that was really special to her, that no one know of about her. She kept it a secret for a long time, of her being a half-wolf, gaining the name of Moonlight Howler before even gaining the name Xzeno of the wolf's, but now knowing as the wolf keeper.

It was the secret of her neighbor knowing she was half-wolf.... This neighbor had curse her which will cause her to run wild someday and end up having to live out in the wild outlaw land while most likely being track down by the missing ninjas squad. She was afraid of that fact and that is why she keeps her secret hidden instead of getting help for it.

It was during the evening of halloween, when the moon was out. That was where she first discover her ability to summon her wolf cub and discover she had the symptoms of being a half wolf. She remember the night as she sit under the moon as Rika would howl at it earning the other nickname as the moonlight howl. Rika had giggle at it during that time not knowing what it would mean, of her potiential to become the greatest wolf summoner with her wolf cub who would grow up to be big and strong. She was only at the age 8 that time and she didn't understand anything about the wolf cub.

The neighbor came out then to find out about what was the howling all about. That's when she had to take her kunai and kill the neighbor dragging her off into hidden and throw out her blood clothes that she had on which scare her a bit but didn't mind her. She did it so that the ninja's would never find them. She had change clothes before the ninja's found them and her with tears on her face. She told them that it was bad ninjas that came along and her neighbor taker died as she try to protect the little girl.

Rika didn't want to be dragged off to prison at the early age and she knew her brother would be ashamed of her. That was as well the time the clan members first started to see the dangers in keeping her as a citazen and not let her experience the ninja world. Later she discover abilities from her half wolf side that was of Animal Training, having good hearing, and a few others.

As she blinks the childhood memorie ending she would glance at sensei hoping she did not worry her. But Mari had something else besides those things of child memories. She was as well have a wolf bijuu inside of her, which made her completely wolf which was the meaning of her nickname, the wolf keeper. She would sigh then as she waits for something to be say or even something to do as she sits back down across from Sakura-sensei a few feet away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 am

'So I was right.. there was something wrong with Mari-chan.. oh why doesn't she tell me? We are friends after all.'

I'd sit there on the ground allowing my mind to come to terms with her stories of her childhood. Such a rough childhood, especially being separated from her sister all those years and never knowing about her. She was nicknamed something horrible in the future to come. And she went through some traumatic times as a child I could tell. Poor Mari-chan.

"Oh I see. Well, that is certainly troubling. But Mari-chan we are friends right? So you shouldn't hide anything from me, I am here to listen and to help you. Not only with medicine, but if you need to talk to me about something personal, I'll be here for you." I saw her sit a few feet from me, and then I began to think about teaching her one of the other advanced techniques I knew, but we'd have to take it slow. I knew from this we would be friends, but where were the others I knew? Ino? Hinata? Kiba? Someone?

'I know the healing potential is in her to do great things.. you just have to learn how to wield it, Mari..'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Mari would nodded at Sakura as she thinks about what she say's. She would look down sightly as she thinks on what sensei had say smiling sightly. She knew she would have to share her tale but for now, she did not wish to tell it. Instead she wanted to train as she looks up towards Sakura smiling softly with the gentleness again in her eyes. It would seem she was a little girl again, who was just learning something when really she was trying to get ready for the chuunin life or maybe something more. She would grinned at her as she opens her mouth saying these words.

"So what should we do now sensei. By the way I know you would want me to share things with you, just understand it'll take me awhile to let things out. For instance my nickname people call me around here is the keeper of the wolfs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 pm

I nodded and then smiled as she looked up to me ready to get back to work. I understood, people did need lots of time to let go of their past experiences and even more find the courage within themselves to share it with the world, much less a friend. Broken memories do no phase me.

A small giggle could be heard, and she then spoke. "Hm so shall we get back to work? I will listen to your tale when you're ready to tell me such a thing? O-k?" A wink came and I just loved being able to make new friends, it felt so nice.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Suddenly Mari Satsukari was staring at Sakura with widen eyes. Then her eyes got narrow as she spoke quickly and fast. [coolor=blue]"Come, we need to go. I sense evil around here, I fear it is a repeated attack that was here before.... and I fear not many ninjas are here anymore. Hopefully a old friend shows up to help out in the attack."[/color] She would stand up fast as she runs for the village streets thinking in her head. ~Now I will not fail this time. Even if I am only a shadow clone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

I blinked and wondered what was going on. An attack on the village maybe? Invaders? Whatever it was I sensed evil too, we couldn't continue training but if someone got hurt we could be there for them. I wanted to not have to face the infiltrators as much as possible, but it seems like this might have been the only way to ward them off. To fight. I come through when I mean to! Cha.

As we quickly got up and started to dash for the village gate, maybe? Is that where the attackers would be? I thought so, I would only follow Mari since she knew the way around this village like the back of her hand it seemed. So many questions unanswered. She said 'Hopefully an old friend comes back to help us...' I wondered who this old friend was. When the time should come I'm sure I would know.

"Yes, I sense the evil too. Their chakra levels are high, we have to stand ready Mari-chan. Be ready and raring to go at all times. Because at any second you may have to give your life for someone here in the village. Lead the way~" I smiled and was easily lead by the fearless Mari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training   A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A temporary field setup for Mari's medic training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: