Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Empty
PostSubject: Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~   Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Name: Seirei Sora

D.O.B: October 31

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodtype: O+

Classification: ?

Village: Dream

Alignment: Good

Family/Parents: My mother was Saku Haruno the daughter of Sakura Haruno and my father was Joufu Sora.

Appearance: Pink hair and green eyes which are common in my family. My hair is short and spiky and I where an earing in my right ear. I wear black glasses every now and then and have a scar on my left cheek from an accident in my past. My clothes consist of a black T-shirt and a dark blue button-up shirt that I wear over it. Then, all that's left that I wear as clothes is black wrist guards on each wrist, and blue jeans. Last, is a sword given to me by my father that's name Assarishita and a black cross necklace given to me by a close friend.

Personality: Pretty boyish around good friends but can be immensely shy when around new people or people she likes. She is kind, gentle hearted and warm like her mother, determined and just an all around sweet person, like her mother. But her father with her physical and emotional strength, and her boyishness.

History: My history begins with me as an only child, a small kid around nine years of age. My mother was deathly ill with some rare disease, and there was no cure. She died within that year and my father and I were terribly upset. My father and mother weren't that old either. Both of them about 25. My dad continued on to raise me, just him nd me, and that is how I came to be who I am today. I believe in what I believe in, and I choose my own destiny. My morals are "Live as if today were your last." Hence making me impulsive. And, I have had a hard past dealing with some teasing at school not much since I was somewhat the popular outcast, and my mother's death, I have learned to be strong and kind, showing fight in me from all angles. Surp has been my childhood friend since we met when we were 4. Ever since we've been the best of friends, and the unbeatable team.

Speciality: I specialize in Taijutsu and genjutsu. Genjutsu being my strongest.

Jutsus:

Rose Whip: The user generates chakra as they summon a whip which wraps around their arm and they are now able to wield it to their control. The whip is of roses and thorns, and the user can do some damage to the opponent in a combination of attacks with this one.

Thorn Trap: The user generates the same plants that come up from the ground, the roses and the thorns. They group to be bigger and stronger. They surround and entrap the opponent as the thorn plants close in they are enforced with chakra not breakable. This is to gather the opponent into one area, and then attack. This is very effective against multiple enemies.

Dance of the Sacred Swords: This is a move that is Sei's own best. She spins around in all different types of movements with her sword. Eventually she makes a shadow clone and wields that one in the dance too. This is to confuse and quickly and efficiently strike the opponent.

The Great Cherry Blossom: A move she learned from her mother, and her grandmother. She makes you appear in a world full of cherry blossoms tied to a tree. When the opponent least expects it, she strikes coming out of the tree, and beats them to a pulp with furious fists and kicks, as they fall to the floor unconscious usually.

Whirpool: A jutsu that the user creates a swirl of water. A giant swirl to entrap the enemy in its vortex. Once the enemy is caught there is no escape, and so the user encloses the water onto them. As that happens, it then rises and drowns the enemy. This usually should allow you to win, but can only be done so when fighting in an environment filled with water. Sometimes this doesn't always work.

Ninja Art: Demon's Nightmare Jutsu: The user of the this jutsu, casts a genjutsu that entraps the opponent or enemy in a state of being where you control what's around them. What they are imagining is their family and friends dying before their eyes, by swords of the user's cutting. You then hear them cry out, and suddenly their tied to a tree. You cut and gash them with a katana. And stab them with a dagger, as many times as you wish. So that when you release the jutsu, they are at your will. Note: This attack doesn't always work, you must learn to master chakra control before learning this move, and have the opponent already surely trapped enough for 100% performance. If they are not trapped completely this may fail.

Healing Jutsu: This is plain and simple, the user casts a healing jutsu with managing their chakra and putting it over the wound that needs healing.

Focusing Light: Hawk's Talon: This is a half move taught to me by Raina, and half my own developed by me. I focus the light and increase the intensity so that there sheds a barrier of light, an invisible one, made out of the sun's rays, a huge one around the area the user and the opponent are in. It encloses both in that one small area, so that neither can escape. The Hawk's Talon is a serious fire move that is intense and can burn just about anything, especially the arms of the user. (Which is why it requires medical attention afterward.) First, the user builds up chakra in one or both arms, and after that, they burn it into fire. So hot and intense that the slightest touch can burn or set things ablaze. The chakra in your arm or arms has friction which keeps the fire under your control and easy to use. It can be used as both an offensive and defensive move. In this move its two parts, the opponent can't escape, and they are stuck with a blazing fire. You may add to this move as you wish, make clones to make it harder on them or just whip it out under your control, the fire starts through the light's focus and intensity. And that's the end of the move, but the user needs medical attention afterward.

(The Basic Jutsu Don't Count (Substitution, Clone, etc), and keep it ranked base, unless you're like an A-rank genin, you can't know any higher C-rank)
Academy Student // 10 Jutsu

Genin // D Rank Missing-nin = 15 Jutsu

C Rank Missing-nin = 20 Jutsu,

Chuunin // B Rank Missing-nin = 30 Jutsu

Jounin // A Rank Missing-nin = 40 Jutsu,

Elite Jounin // Akatsuki // S Rank Missing-nin = 50 Jutsu

Kage // Akatsuki Leader = XX Jutsu,

SS-Ranked// = XX Jutsu and allowed to use and make Forrbidden jutsu

Elements: Water

Weapons/items: My fathers' sword Assarishita, 5 kunais and 9 ninja stars.

Goals: To become a great "Sannin" and surpass my Grandmother Sakura Haruno.

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~   Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~ Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Seirei Sora ~Angel of New Era~
Page 1 of 1