Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Park - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Park - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Park

Go down 
+15
Uchiha Serene
Youji
XzenTakiiasu
XzenQutio
Tsumi
Crytarix
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Zairuxen
Raina
Shunsuke Uchiha
Despina Kanji
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Osashi Veroshi
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
XzenIcisia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Raina smiled and pushed her glasses up onto her nose. "Oh nothings up, its peaceful around here. And I hope it stays that way.." She looks back at Icisia. "Right?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm

I noticed this and smiled purely to re-enforce the happiness within her voice, and words.

"Hm, that seems cool. Well, what do you wanna do guys? Since, I have nothing to do right now. I dropped by the park to check if you two were still here actually." I smiled and nodded as I rubbed my head.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 pm

{I stalk Sai-san and find her in the park with quite a few of his friends}
"wow what a relaxing place"
{jumps down from a tree and strolls through towards the fountain}
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Icisia nodded to Raina. "I sure hope so, I am really paranoid that I might be attacked though, so Ima bit jumpy, sorry for that," she says scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Raina nods and pushes her glasses on her nose. "Its perfectly understandable Icisia-chan~ You never know when trouble will rear its ugly head."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 am

He flickers into the park on the tip of a tree over everyone. He's eye change color as he scans the park from an over head view. "Hmm I sense no ninja from the order...." He shakes his head slightly as his eyes turn to normal , he then relaxes a bit and lays on the branch with his katana at hand , still being weary , as he looks down to the view of everyone. "Hello" He says smirking.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 pm

{seeing his sensai on the branch he runs up the tree and hangs on the branch over maru}
"hey sensai what u up to?"
"we shud bother people!"
{looking at Ici and Raina}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Lol that we should |He laughs a bit||
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:03 pm

{smirks}
"I understand!"
{dissappears into grains of sand flowing into the wind}
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

I decided to go off and sit in a tree. I fall asleep yet again as I was bored. Of course dreaming of the future. ^^
Back to top Go down
Crytarix

Crytarix

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 am

Blackness descends upon the area as Crytarix appears near a tree. She grins at the students and others walking about the park. They all looked happy, but it wouldn't last with the Order and Kuro Akatsuki moving forward with their plans.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:09 am

Rin walked across the park and sighed. "First day in the academy wasn't too bad...." she kept walking and then she felt a sudden chill when she walked past a tree. "Huh.... Must be my imagination..." she signed and sat down on a bench under that tree.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 pm

The chill that Rin felt was Tsumi appearing taking his desgies as Zyr Kouseitan'i yet again. he walked out from behind the tree and smiled his shoulder length white hair blowing in the wind "hello my name is Zyr!"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Rin looked up and nodded. "Oh, hi... Zyr..." she looked at him blankly and tilted her head to the side. "So you're a member of the Kouseitan'i? That clan strangely interests me...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Zyr smiled "yea i am...though I'm kinda alone...my parents abandoned me and left me at the academy when i was a baby...i haven't seen them since...so i have no ties to the clan." he said
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:52 pm

"That's a shame.... Well, I never knew anything about my past...." she grinned and pulled out a book and started reading. "Let's just say that I had an accident... All I remember is being me... and having the goal to be a great kunoichi...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm

"well i guess thats not all bad...at lest you remembered you had a goal. he said with a slight smile as he sat down next to her and looked at the book. "what you reading..?"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 pm

"Oh... Just a book about the history and all.... What do you know? I might find something about me or my family..." she grabbed her bag and pulled out a sandwich. "Hey, want some?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Zyr smiled "sure!" he said as three anbu black oups showed up "Zyr I'm going to have to ask you to come with us.."
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Rin stood up, looking down as she walked in front of Zyr. "Tell me what you want from him first, alright? I just don't want any mixups anymore.... And I have no idea why, but I just feel like it has happened to me before..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Zyr looked at the anbu "looks like i didn't get to stay here long.." he said before he transformed into his true form his short black hair blowing around. "so you sure your gona try and take me away?" he asked the anbu. "I'm going to ask you one more time sir...please come with us. we don't want to resort to violence in front of the girl"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:12 pm

"You two don't know who you're dealing with..." A slight gleam could be seen under her sleeves. "If you shall resort to violence and try to kill me... I would like to see you try..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Tsumi smiled "oh calm down they don't want you...they want me..but there not going to get me." he said as he drew his sword charging fire chakra into it he ran at one of the anbu and stabbed him through the chest with it before he could even blink. "one down two to go." he said as the two other anbu drew there sword and attacked him.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Kotaro flickers in onto a tree branch clearly seeing the whole commotion. "Hmmm new talent or a minor threat? Only time will tell who will rise and soon fall." Kotaro looks at the sky as he looses himself a bit. "So peaceful...heh gross..." Kotaro then redirect his attention to two ninja and the anbu.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm

"Futatsu.... Hari!" her eyes somewhat flashed and the two needles were revealed. "Ill take care of them...." she performed a couple of hand signs and smiled. "Taiyou...." one of the two ANBU members seemed to back away from a huge light source while the other one kept charging.

"Persistent, huh? Well, it's no use...."

Rin charged the one of them who kept going towards her and before he can slash at her with the sword, Rin ducked down and stabbed his leg with one of the needles before pulling it out and jumping on his back, digging the two needles down his neck, performing it with impressive speed..

"I'm not the cold-blooded killer type.... You will live..." she jumped off the ANBU's back and looked at Tsumi. "Do you think that e should leave that guy?" she pointed to the other member who was backing away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next