Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Park - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Park - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Park

Go down 
+15
Uchiha Serene
Youji
XzenTakiiasu
XzenQutio
Tsumi
Crytarix
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Zairuxen
Raina
Shunsuke Uchiha
Despina Kanji
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Osashi Veroshi
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
XzenIcisia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 am

Shunsuke was hidding among this place as he overlooked it from the tops of the highest tree around he overlooked all the ninjas here...
"All of them...soon will become...warriors and fighters..." Shunsuke whispered in a very cold tone just like death it's self and paused looking at them..." But all of them...will fall...and become....my minions...."
Shunsuke kept watching the park of this town as soon he knew the world would return to how it was...it would soon be another ninja world with wars again...and when that time came Shunsuke would conquer and bring peace...under his rule..."Their brains can be smashed with only one touch...for now..." Shunsuke thought to himself as he looked forward seeing his protege that Shunsuke knew would become a member of Kuro Akatsuki and a very strong ninja...Raigu...
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 am

The blue haired student walked around the park, holding a red lion cub in her arms. She kept looking around for any signs of her brother. When she saw nothing she sighed but heard a familar voice. "Icisia-chan~" she sueaked as she glomped her white haired friend.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 am

I tilted my head and smiled at the young girl whom just glomped my new friend as well.

"U-Uh.. h-hey there." I shyly waved trying to see if she was interested in saying hi or even talking. I wanted to make more friends, since that incident where my mother died I haven't been the same and to make friends and get out like this, it was good for me to. I loved the fact of my heart opening up again, and I wanted it to remain open.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Still clinging to Icisia's shoulder, the blue haired child smiled at the pink haired one. Giggling she said, "Hi there~" She saw his hair and her eyes widened. "Your hair~ Its so cool~"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 pm

I blushed and looked downwards smiling, and twiddling with my fingers.

"T-Thanks, I like yours too." I said, ever so shyly. I said from looking down and then rubbing my head, with my hand.

"And h-hello there, what m-might you're name be?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Rain smiles and nods her head. "Thanks, and my name's Raina~. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:11 pm

"N-no problem. And my name is.. Seirei, Seirei Sora. P-Pleasure to meet you." I said looking up finally with a small blush on my face, and extending my hand to shake her's. I was shy around new people, especially ones so cute.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

The child takes his hand and shakes it. She smiled at the compliment and giggled. "Thanks Sora-kun~."
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 pm

I blushed even more letting go of her hand and looking down.

"N-No problem." I nodded. "So what to talk about now?"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 pm

{Walks towards Sei and polietly bows}
"I'm sorry for my aregance and aggreecion I'm very protective of my friends and I hate when people piss them off,but I was wrong to attack you and try killing every1.Do u accept me apology and accepte me as a firend?"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:32 am

I help you up and bow to you then.

"Of course, I accept your apology, and you as a friend. I would rather have more friends than enemies anyday. Welcome to my friendship list." I smiled, and then extended my hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 pm

{extends my hand to Sei's and shakes it}
"come would like to show u something"
{a wave sand goes over us as we begin to desecend through miles of earth ontel we ended up at a ver laveish room with a huge screen TV,a big couch as well as a refrigerator,and a huge bed that was occuppided by Maru,aswell as a pool with a slide}
"this is my hideout or vacation home used very often when...well when we feel like.I will treat as i guess but trust me u can never come back here unless I bring u,becasue it is so far down we are near the core.So tank advantage and have fun"
{runs and jumps into the pool}
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 pm

I nod and smile.

"Sure, this place is... wow.. it.. it's awesome Neo-san." I look around in awe and then spot the pool, I jump in too.

"Hehe, thanks, so much."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been here guys!!! ^^"""

Icisia hugs her friend Raina and smiles. "How are you?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:50 pm

"I'm great Icisia-chan~." She grins and clings to her arm again. "You?"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Icisia smiles, "Good to hear. I'm doing good. I'm a little paranoid lately though because of the Order." She laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 pm

"The order..." Raina said the name in a dark tone. She then broke into a giggle.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm

"Hehe so dark and scaaaaary!" she says with a giggle also. "That doesn't seem like something I wanna get mixed up in though."
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Type : ---
Elements : Darkness, Fire, Lightning

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Zairuxen stands on a tree branch overlooking the Park in Arrya Town. With his hood over his face and a slight grin, he watches two young girls, Raina and Icisia, talking to each other. "Your time will come young ones," he says grinning cinically before vanishing in a shroud of dark aura.
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm

I wander back into the park and look around shyly. I was looking and eager to talk to my friend, but I wondered where they were. I looked around as though on a careful mission and with eyes and staggering intent. Though at some point I spotted Raina and Ici, talking. I walked over.

"H-Hello."
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 am

Emanyeru's eyes flitted upwards when he felt a dark aura vanish and sighed, 'Soon i won't be able to hide the secrets of the world from my new friends. Lets just hope they take the news well or else all hell will break loose' he stood up from his tree and yawned before relaxing once again. He watched the girls and...effeminate guys hang out in the park and smiled, 'They're so young. Just like their parents before them. It's a shame that they'll be thrusted back into the world of ninja's once again'.

He sighed and pulled out a communicator and typed a simple message into it, "They are on the move". He was hoping shadow would understand the message for it meant much more than it said. He sighed once again before closing his eyes to listen in on the others playing, 'So much to do...So little time...'.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Icisia nodded to Sei with a smile as he approached. "Hey, how are ya?" she asks. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices a black mass vanish from the treetops. "Hmm.." She turns her attention back to Sei and Raina, shrugging off what she saw for now.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Raina waves to Sei, "Hi Sora-kun!" She notices Icisia's gaze and looked at the tree, not seeing anything. She blinks and grins. "What's up Sora-kun?"
Back to top Go down

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm

I smiled and nodded.

"Ehehe nothing really, j-just walking around you, and guys Raina-chan, Ici-chan? I mean there has to be something up with you guys." I was so innocent, and full of childish nature. Just free and flowing as a bird. I sensed though that small change in energy from light to a dark aura around the area of a tree, as it flickered within me, the feeling, I shifted my gaze once, and seemed a little uneasy, before moving on. I scratched the back of my head, waiting for their answers.

Hm, I think it might rain... or is there a slight chance of darkness in the park...?
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:21 am

So other greater individuals are also on the move and have came here, Shunsuke thought as his eternal mangekyo sharingan glanced upon the places where the other two were hidding.
So things won't go right as I thought they will, new players means new games, Shunsuke thought as he then shifted his sight towards the young ninjas that were going to bloodshed in the future....all for the cost of the Uchiha's glory. Shunsuke didn't care about them but only about one and only one person but he hid that secret deep into his own dark self.
I will get a better vision from the tops, Shunsuke thought as he dispersed into darkness and was ontop of the tree top but he was camouflaged by the wide and many leaves. Only one thing may give him out and it was his red sharingan eyes. They were so deadly that right now with them he could slaughter all of the people in this miserable place. But he knew it wasn't the time. He kept watching and thinking and planning...the Kuro Akatsuki moves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next