Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 am

Name: Shunsuke Uchiha

D.O.B: 21st November

Bloodtype: O-

Registration number:

Bloodline: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Classification: Semi-Pro (that's if lazy)

Village: -None- Missing Nin and Leader of Kuro Akatsuki

Alignment: "Peace will be established through sacrifice" and "Revenge"

Family/Parents: Grandfather: Sasuke Uchiha|| Younger brother: Daisuke Uchiha || Younger Sister: Jaquin Uchiha

Appearance: Avatar.

Personality: Emotionless,apathetic at some times, razor sharp mind.

History: Next Post

Speciality: Doujutsu, Genjutsu,Ninjutsu,Taijutsu.

Jutsus: Next few posts.

Elements: Fire, Shadow (was a student of Kuro Konpaku explained in history), Lightning, Water. (Knows jutsus that aren't from this element but their power isn't as much as those elements listed here)

Weapons/items: Next post.

Goals: Unknown except that he seeks Revenge on someone and to establish peace mostly in hisself.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 am

Shunsuke Uchiha was born some time ago to an unknown Uchiha father and unknown Uchiha mother, but before he was born an Uchiha prophecy told about that an Uchiha would be born after the massacre and his power would be limitless but his power will corrupt him, Shunsuke's parents didn't really believe that and let Shunsuke roam freely, As he hit the age of 10 he was a chuunin and a leader of an anbu team due to his perfect talent, his parents were killed at that time by Shunsuke but he would not know that as a corruption inside him made him do this with his mind being absent at that situation and so Shunsuke didn't know he did it so he was damned to take care of his younger brother and his younger sister.
Once the Kage called Shunsuke and his anbu team for a special inflitration mission, Shunsuke gladly accepted with pride and was motivated and so the team ventured forth to the land of bears.
As soon as they reached their mission's goal the chief of the land of the bear's building they entered stealthyly and quickly moved to the office. On the hallway Shunsuke saw a door with a scroll on it nailed written.
"Behind this door lies the power of the Gods. But beware your life is in stake here."
Shunsuke snickered as he removed the scroll and ordered his team to enter saying to them this was the office, the team barraged in as Shunsuke stayed behind a glittering light blasted and suddenly darkness enveloped the team as two flaming eyes and shining white and sharp teeth were on the horizont, it slaughtered the team but as it was to confront the paniced Shunsuke, his sharingan from 3-tomeo turned into the Kaleidescope and secret form of the Sharingan. The "fox" let out a shriek and a cry as it mercilessly fall down and bent it's will to the Sharingan wielder and soon flaming chains surrounded the ten tail fox bijuu as it was smashed by the tremendous power of the Sharingan. Madara was seen on top of the fox laughing like a mad man and told Shunsuke:
"You are the new revolution, my heir." He said and suddenly he threw up two mangekyo sharingan eyes and in a burst of speed he implanted them with Shunsuke's own mangekyo eyes into the most powerful Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan ever to be seen. "You will raise a group of powerful shinobi and what you wish shall be granted. Now behold your ultimate servant...who to control him you need the power of the sharingan and 1/2 of your life removed. Do you accept?"
Shunsuke nodded and gained the power of the ten tail fox within him but didn't use it except in dangerous situations that he never ever met till today, from that day Shunsuke had changed completely his motivated and happy mood was deleted instead there was the all-time merciless face that only a look at his eyes could kill you. Shunsuke had the power to lay Konoha to waste but he didn't do it, he heard of a rumor of a master of darkness a master of darkness beyond anyone who claimed to be the devil...that thing was something more sinister then two devils together...Kuro Konpaku.

Now 12 when he heard about that thing and two years venturing around to seek the ultimate darkness, he finally sought him. It was in his heart, Kuro had contacted Shunsuke through his heart, the Uchiha could feel even the fox trembling and shaking like it was mad or it was being tortured by death itself.
But Shunsuke stood he didn't tremble even though the murderous intent was so huge that it was like the who world was on Shunsuke's arms.
"To the north...into the black cave...seek me and I shall grant you power..." it said from within and so Shunsuke followed the hint and reached a cave which was evenloped by creeping shadows ready to strike you if you weren't invited. Bones, corpses eaten everything hideous was laying besides the cave.
"Take the dark path.." it whispered again and Shunsuke walked the path made of shadows and entered the cave as he activated his sharingan as he did all his vision was full of tremendous sinister chakra. What was this place ? Shunsuked asked himself and surprisingly he was answered but not in his head but something infront of him.
"This is the hell of hell..." From the shadows a sturdily built figure appeared it's appearance wasn't seen but even when not seen it's fear could kill a human being.
"Kuro Konpaku, I seek power...beyong the limits of true power..." Shunsuke spoke.
"Indeed...I know thus...I shall grant you with power...but you will raise a group of strong shinobi and be their fake leader....I will control it's actions of that group...your independancy as a leader...shall not exist..." Kuro Konpaku whispered. "...That group will be called...Kuro Akatsuki."
Shunsuke had heard of the Akatsuki but the Kuro Akatsuki sounded cruel and evil...but still powerful...suddenly a burst of darkness enveloped Shunsuke into a cocoon.
"You shall stay in there for 40 days as all the darkness knowledge and methods I know shall be taught to you..." Kuro said as he was to disappear in the shadows..." Survive."

As 40 days passed Konoha succesfully had a new kage who hated Shunsuke and the Uchihas, he claimed Shunsuke as a missing nin that was out of Konoha to plot how to destroy the village. His words were strong as God's will so the villagers believed.
Shunsuke though didn't have those thoughts and as soon as he was let out of the cocoon he left towards Konoha and promise it a new future...a better future and as he arrived he wasn't warmly welcome as many shinobis gathered around him maybe hundreds there were shinobis from other villages, so the Hokage used his pulls.
As all jumped on him to slaughter him, Shunsuke's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan activated along with his darkness powers within a black flame more corrupted then Amaterasu appeared it was the Kuro Amaterasu. For less then a second the shinobis were less then ash. Shunsuke didn't want to leave his siblings but he had too as he didn't want to slaughter innocents that believed a fool's words...he promised to return someday.
And so Shunsuke left the village and walked around the world seeking power and power and as he hit 19 he formed the Kuro Akatsuki group that his old sensei wanted. Shunsuke had a unique persuation and sought every strong shinobi and claimed them to be part of the Kuro Akatsuki as they accepted, those who rejected were slaughtered as the secret must not be spread.

Four years later Shunsuke was the icon of darkness,might, cruelty,evil and immortality, he was feared all over the nations and was declared an enemy to the world and there on his fake throne he sat glaring into the nothingness with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan watching and watching as the world turned around...and soon the beggining of the end was to start...along with another new beggining...a beggining lead by Shunsuke Uchiha...and above him Kuro Konpaku.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:06 am

Might of the Sharingan Jutsus:

Magen: Jikei Yugami - Demonic Illusion: Suicide Distortion
- A genjutsu used to torment and distort the opponents mind and senses, affecting their inner most fears of reality. the jutsu differs in power between users.
- Handseals: tiger, serpent, dragon, serpent
-(last for 3 post)
- Effect: the surrounding area is chakra controlled by the user to literally use the area as a illusion play ground to toy and torment the opponent with violent images of bloodshed and dark consumptions (learned this after i came back form the dead. used it on sasuke first chance i had XD):Itachi

Mangekyo Sharingan Combo(Left eye)~Sacrifice to Shinigami
Rank- Unknown

Description: This requires three Mangekyo Sharingan users surround an opponent and focus their time manipulation powers from their bloodline at the same target. The left eye used in this jutsu will turn time forward, while the right eye would turn time back. This is the left eye. Such a large concentration of this time manipulation launches time so far ahead that the opponent and 3 feet around him is cast into the future where we no longer exist and the Shinigami has returned us to the void. This jutsu will thrust the opponent into the age of the void where nothing exists any longer and all is dead. This has a 3 foot radius around the opponent and this jutsu can always be spotted because all life ends suddenly. A large black blank spot where the earth, life, even the air stops and no longer exists. The void will remain there and after every 10 years or so will eventually consume 3 more feet returning it to the void as well. That is why this jutsu is forbidden.

Kyouten Chiten - Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Art: Genjutsu
Type: Counter
Range: Equal to Genjutsu Countered
Chakra: 1.5x the Chakra of the Genjutsu Countered
Description: Magen • Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the sensory spell cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.
*Note: Success of the Release depends on Genjutsu skill and judge discretion. Can only equal or counter lower ranked techniques.
Limit: Uchiha Clan.

Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun (Heavenly Illumination) Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: Amaterasu is a Ninjutsu technique, which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a mysterious black fire. This powerful fire can then be used to cut through a strong barrier and is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily.Limit: Uchiha Clan. Mangekyou Sharingan Activated.

Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon
Art: Genjutsu
Type: Attack + Supplementary

Description: Tsukuyomi, named for the God of the Moon, is a Doujutsu illusion technique, which uses the Mangekyou (Kaleidoscope) ability of the Sharingan eye. This highly advanced technique cannot be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The spell takes place in the mind of the one affected. While the jutsu is cast, the one it was cast upon is at the total mercy of the clan member. The clan member has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of pain. Such exhaustion could destroy an opponent’s will to fight and even cause them to fall into a coma. It is said only another Mangekyou Sharingan user can repel the technique.
Limit: Uchiha Clan. Mangekyou Sharingan.

Kamui – God’s Majesty
Art: Ninjutsu
Range: Far (10m+)

Description: This Doujutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a form of the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to launch a long-range attack. To begin, the user focuses on an area of the target. The surrounding area then begins to warp and collapse in, quickly reducing the surround area to nothingness.Limit: Uchiha Clan. Mangekyou Sharingan Activated.

Last edited by Shunsuke Uchiha on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:07 am

Might of Flames:

-Katon • Yuutename no Jutsu [Fire Release • Melting Rain Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Double Difuse, Infuse, and Materialization
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare, Ram, Hare, Horse
- Effect: A skill in which is one of the most diffucult fire based jutsu to master. Within the sky fire chakra is imbued into the clouds from the user. From these clouds, it begins to rain down a series of burning embers. Ecomposing the nearby area or a potentially long range target in a rainfall of fiery embers. This skill can also be dangerous to the user

Katon • Shouten Kaen Tama no Jutsu [Fire Release • Focus Flame Shot]
- A fire jutsu utilizing B rank Chakra Focus, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog [Hold this handeal]
- Effect: A skill in which, has the key ability for one to focus their chakra to the level of B rank. Performing the first handseal, and holding the second one for as long as they focus their fire chakra. Streams of heat will flow off the hands, as the user pushes their hands forward. Releasing a powerful fast flying shot of flame, so powerful that it is capable of leveling an entire house Can cause third degree burns

Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten [Fire Release • Seven Heavens]
- A technique utilizing a high level of Materialization and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Ram, Tiger, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames towards the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length Dmg multi. per spear

Katon • Karyuudan No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Dragon Skill]
- A technique utilizing Condense, Infuse, Materialization, Spin, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Boar, Horse, Ram, Boar, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which is noted for being a rather diffucult ninjutsu to learn. The technique causing a great deal of flames to encircle the opponent, launching up into the air and combining together. Heavily infused with the users chakra, materializing a large dragon shape. This dragon having a diameter of four feet, a large head, a wing span of twenty feet, and arms that extend five feet. This techinique considered the brother of the Hellfire Serpent, cannot be manuevered by the user however its power is much greater

-A technique utilizing Condense, Infuse, Materialization, Spin, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Boar, Horse, Ram, Boar, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which is noted for being a rather diffucult ninjutsu to learn. The technique causing a great deal of flames to encircle the opponent, launching up into the air and combining together. Heavily infused with the users chakra, materializing a large dragon shape. This dragon having a diameter of four feet, a large head, a wing span of twenty feet, and arms that extend five feet. This techinique considered the brother of the Hellfire Serpent, cannot be manuevered by the user however its power is much greater

-Katon • Haisekishou [Fire Release • Burning Ash Accumulation]
- A technique utilizing Double Materialization, Burst, Infuse, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Ram, Dragon, Horse, Tiger
- Effect: A skill which will spew forth a strange ash from the mouth, it covers a wide range around the opponents body. Blinding the opponent for a few moments, also providing a chance for the opponent to accidentallty breath in the ash. After a few moments, the ash will then combust into a powerful flame entrapping the opponent

Katon • Kaen Heki Gan no Jutsu [Fire Release • Flame Burst Sphere]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Orb, and Burst
- Handseals: Rat, Dragon, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which a large ball of flames is created within the air in an orb like shape. Condensed together and enfused with a great deal of chakra. When the ball slams down against the ground, it creates a widespread blast of flames. This technique can be used with any amount of chakra, the radius will always be a total of 25 feet. Can cause 2nd degree burns

Katon • Kasai Sanshuhouuo no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Salamander]
- A technique utilizing Double Fire Chakra, Difuse, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare, Dog, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates alot of flame, creating a large salamander approximately three feet tall and eight feel in length. This Salamander can be commanded by the user to rush off and attack the opponent, and will track the opponent as best it can. The intelligence of the entity of flame however is not very high, but when taking 50 dmg or more, it explodes. Even more damage when exploding.

Katon • Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu [Fire Release • Mist Waltz Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, Difuse, and Infuse
- Handseals: Ram, Horse, Hare, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which utilizes a strange form change. Taking the surrounding air and firing it off as a strange combustible mist towards the opponent. Either using the natural fire within the area, or creating fire creates this large explosion of fire capable of burning multiple opponents within a thick blaze of flame

Katon • Karyuu Endan [Fire Release • Fire Dragon Napalm]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Focus, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Tiger, Dog, Dragon, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu Can cause 2nd degree burns

Katon • Kasai Uzu Nami no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Spiral Wave]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, Infuse, and Difuse
- Handseals: Boar, Ram, Horse, Hare, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which the user taking their chakra from their hands and slamming it into the ground, performs a swinging motion in the direction of choice. This sends up a wave of flame with spiralling flames that emerge from the central wave that is sent out. This spiral waves extend out three feet from the wave, the initial wave being three feet wide

Katon • Baku Ho Bunshin No Jutsu [Fire Release • Explosive Fire Clone]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Double Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Tiger, Dragon, Hare
- Effect: A skill where the user gathering their chakra into a Fire Clone, can now make that same clone imbued with an effect that will cause them to explode. Normally the normal fire clone would just burst into flames when struck, this clone explodes outwards in a powerful blast of flame Can cause 1st degree burns

Katon • Kanatsu [Fire Release • Ember]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Double Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which is often considered the beefed up version of the Grand Fireball skill. Taking in alot of chakra into their chest cavity, and thrusting their hand before their mouth. The user breathes forth the flame, and upon flowing out of their hand it expands outwards creating a powerful burst of flames. Can cause 2nd degree burns

Katon • Kouen Dakou Kahan [Fire Release • Flaming Crawling Seal]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Infuse, and Double Difuse
- Handseals: Hare, Horse, Dragon, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which some have almost considered a fuuinjutsu due to its nature. Gathering chakra within their hands, the user imbues it with the fire element and rush towards the opponent. Upon touching the bare skin of the opponent, the chakra slowly flows over into their skin difusing outwards leaving a series of burn marks. These burn marks make it very hard to utilize the limb or body part(s) effected

Fire Release • Katon Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Clone Skill)
- A techinque utilizing Double Fire Chakra, and Double Difuse
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which creates a tangible clone of flame. With this skill, the tangible clone of flame acts freely and upon its own will. It will attack the opponent as best it can, trying to prompt the opponent to attack it from close range. When the clone is struck, its body turns into its true form being a mass of flame. When the opponent hits this mass of flame, it causes damage along with some terrible burns Can cause first degree burns

Katon • Nenshou Hai Machi no Jutsu [Fire Release • Burning Ash Road]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Double Materialization, and Infuse
- Handseals: Ram, Tiger, Horse, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which is used as a feint to trap the opponent. First performing the handseals and running away from the opponent. Prompting them to rush and catch you as you are running. During that time, as the user runs the chakra from their feet transforms into an ashy and very flamable substance. When the opponent steps onto the trail the user can then ignite the Ash for a powerful explosion. The jutsu can also be used to create ash that can be blown at the opponent // Chakra Drain 130% // Dmg 195 // Can cause first degree burns

Katon • Gouka Dakatsu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hell Fire Serpent Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger, DOg
- Effect: A skill which is known as one of the most diffucult fire based ninjutsu to learn. The user releases forth a flame from their mouth, as it materializes into a veyr large snake type shape. The snake has a three foot diamater and is twenty feet long, and rushes at the opponent. The key danger factor of this jutsu is that, the user can change the direction of the attack at their discretion essentially making it a homing type jutsu Can change direction.

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Grand Fireball Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Infuse, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Ram, Tiger, Horse
- Effect: A skill that was first coined by the Uchiha Clan, now overtime has been found in the hands by various individuals. This jutsu gathering chakra expanding the chest and refining it to a higher level of chakra. Bringing the hand forth and breathing out that chakra, in which is blow out through the hand. Once leaving the hand it expands outward to a great fireball which covers an area with a radius of fifteen feet ,causes 1st degree burns

Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu [Fire Release • Dragon Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Infuse
- Hand Seals: Horse, Boar, Tiger
- Effect: A skill that was first coined by the Uchiha Clan, now overtime has been found in the hands by various individuals. This jutsu gathering chakra through the neck and the mouth, sends off a powerful and constant stream of flame from the mouth. This stream having alot of brute force behind it capable of blowing back the opponent to slam into their surroundings. This jutsu is made even more effective when guided somehow, either following a specific path or a metal string causes first degree burns, and even more damage when used with a string.

Katon • Ho no Tate [Fire Release • Fire Shield]
- An technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Shield, and Condense
- Handseals: Tiger, Boar, Rat
- Effect: A skill that is normally used when the opponent is rushing in for a taijutsu attack. Gathering fire chakra into the air and condensing it upon the ground. As the opponent goes to strike, a flaming wall will appear before the user. This jutsu is effective at blocking taijutsu attacks, and will end up burning the opponents hand in the process. Metal Projectiles though easily pass through this.

Katon • Ho Heki No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Burst]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, and Double Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Dragon
- Effect: A skill in which the user generally charges their fire chakra into the ground. Waiting for the oppurtune moment, to activate the jutsu when the opponent is either near the designated spot, or on the designated spot. The chakra within the ground activates, as it releases a powerful burst of flame from the ground which can send the opponent flying upwards.

Katon • Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hellfire Whirlwind Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog, Boar
- Effect: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent fromm continueing their taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force.

Katon • Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Prison]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison. This prison jutsu is self sustaining

Katon • Fukumen Jouki No Jutsu [Fire Release • Veil of Flame]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger
- Effect: A skill where the user after performing the necessary handseals either stomp their foot on the ground or slam their hands against the ground. From the ground cracks emerge as a burst of flame emerges forth to attack the opponent

Katon • Faia Kasui No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Stream]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Condense
- Handseals: Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill where the user creates a small mass of fire within their hands, not having any really true shape but just being a wild flame. The flame is then aimed at the oppponent and fired off as a stream

Katon • Maruchi Kaenhoushanki no Jutsu [Fire Release • Multi FlameThrower]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Difuse
- Handseals:
- Effect: A skill where the user places their hand in front of their face curling there fingertips leaving room between the fingers. The user then breathes out their chakra forcing it through their hands, having it instantly burst into flame making three different streams of flame.

D-rank]Fire Release : Fire Jet - The user ignites his feet or hands and thrusts forward or backwards like a jet
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:07 am

Might of Water:

Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu [Water Release • Grand Waterfall Skill]
- A high level water skill which unleashes a spiraling maelstrom of water on an opponent. This technique appears to be more effective when the user is near a large body of water.
- Hand Seals: Rat, Boar, Dragon, Hare, Serpent, Horse.
- Effect: Pound opponent with a huge water attack. // Drains 175% Chakra.// 263 Dmg

Suiton • Ijin Ryouiki Mizu Goumon [Water Release • Devil's Domain Water Torture]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Condense, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Boar, Dog, Serpent
- Effect: A skill in which has to be used when the opponent is within the presence of a large body of water. The chakra quickly flowing through the water, causes more then fifty percent of the water to rise up around the opponent and come crashing down upon them like a circular flowing wave. Once crashing into the opponent, it begins to condense itself smaller and smaller. Increasing the pressure until the opponent bursts

Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra
- Hand Seals: Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user channels their chakra into the air, creating a thick mist around the entire area they are fighting within. This effect is further intensified by how much water is within the immediate area. Veiling the user from the opponent, making them have to rely on other senses. Chakra Each Turn

Suiton • Hachi Shokushu [Water Release • Eight Tentacles]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra and Materialize
- Handseals: Serpent
- Effect: A skill in which is used to give the user additional limbs. Gathering chakra into the water, the user can create up to eight arms upon their back that resemble the tentacles of an octupus. Approximately six feet in length, and are capable of attacking in all directions. This is a jutsu in which you need one hundred percent chakra control in order to learn. Each tentacle does taijutsu damage Lowers your speed but increaes toughnesss.

Suiton • Mizu Baito [Water Release • Water Pirahna]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram
- Effect: A skill which is used to summon forth a fierce minion. Normally best used when there is alot of water around, or when the opponent is within the water. Pirahna that are created from the water then rush towards the opponent, seeking out the opponent by an open blood wound. These pirahna last for a certain amount of turns, but constantly try to bite at the opponent Each one stays out for two of the users post, Dmg increased per bite

Suiton • Mizu Taman no Jutsu [Water Release • Water Ball]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra and Orb
- Handseals: Rat, Serpent
- Effect: A skill here the user causes water to come together and create a ball of water. The water ball has no real force behind it, however it has but one special purpose. When striking against the opponent, it releases this incredible veil of water blinding the opponent for a full turn.

Suiton • Mizu Yoroi no Jutsu [Water Release • Water Armor Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Condense, and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user cause water to appear and cover their entire body with a layer from water. This jutsu does not protect from taijutsu, however its capable of negating one fire jutsu that is of lower level, and if its of a higher level it will reduce the damage by 1/2

Suiton • Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [Water Release • Tentacle Barrage Fury]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, and Focus
- Handseals: Serpent, Ram, Dog
- Effect: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack Dmg multiplied per tentacle that hits.

Suiton • Mizu Oni Kuike [Water Release • Water Demon's Appetite]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Serpent
- Effect: A skill which utilizing the water around the opponent for it to work. Below the opponent, a head made of water emerges and tries to swallow up the opponent, having sharp dagger like teeth. If the initial chomp misses the opponent, a tongue will emerge to wrap around the opponent to try and pull them back under for a second attempt.
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Skill)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra and high level Difuse
- Hand Seals: Bird, Tiger, Dragon, Monkey, Bird, Tiger.
- Effect: A technique which creates clones composed of water. These water clones have one tenth of the users stats and will disperse back into water after receiving a hit. Although rather weak, they can inherit chakra and be used to help out with water jutsu // Drain 75% chakra per clone

Suiton • Suishouha (Water Release • Water Colliding Wave)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialization, Difuse, and Focus
- Hand Seals:
- Effect:A technique where the user harnesses a great deal of water within their body. Having their chest petrude outwards, and finally releasing forth a great wave of water. This powerful tidal wave can easily cover an area with water and flood it // Drains 200% Chakra.// Dmg 300
[Note - Provides water for additional water jutsu]

Mizu No Tatsumaki (Tornado of Water)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Spin, and Focus
- Hand Seals: Serpent, Boar, Ram, Serpent
- Effect: A technique where water is made into a large spiralling vortex that spins around the ninja. This technique can be used both offensively and defensively. Offensively to attack the opponent, and defensively to deflect projectiles // Drains 100% Chakra. // Dmg 150

Suiton • Suisame no Jutsu (Water Release • Water Shark Blast Skill)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialization, Focus, and Burst
- Handseals: Monkey, Dog, Hare, Boar, Serpent, Ox, Serpent
- Effect: A technique which is a higher level water skill, creating a shark made out of the water. The technique is more effective when there is a larger body of water around, and has incredible destructive damage // Drains 80% Chakra per shark // Dmg 120 per shark // Dmg 135 when used from a large body of water

Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Release • Water Dragon Blast Skill)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialization, Focus, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Monkey, Boar, Ram, Dragon, Serpent, Dragon, Serpent.
- Effect: A technique which is a higher level water skill, created a dragon made out of water. This technique is more effective when there is a large body of water around, and can reveal incredible destructive damage. The dragon also has a partial conciousness to track the opponent. // Drains 80% Chakra. // Dmg 120 // Dmg 135 near a large body of water

Suiton • Suiryuu Kuchiyose [Water Release • Water Dragon Summoning]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, Difuse, and Condense
- Hand Seals: Serpent, Ram, Boar, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which creates a body of water with its own conciousness. Gathering their chakra into their body, the user spews forth a great mass of water from their mouth. This water, lays upon the ground for a few moments. After those few moments, a large dragon of water emerges. Being a total of six feet tall and ten feet long. The dragon that is summoned has a fourth all of all yours stats, has only one fourth of your stamina and half of your chakra. The dragon can use all of your suiton jutsu that you know, but they only do half damage // Chakra Drain 150%

Suiton • Goshukuzame No Jutsu [Water Release • Fire Sharks Eating Skill]
- A high level water skill where the user slams there hand upon the surface of the water in order to create five sharks made of condensed water, that can attack opponents in the water
- Hand Seals: Dragon, Ox, Serpent
- Effect: Creates five water sharks to attack the oppnent Dmg increases per shark

Water Release: Piercing Water Missile.
- Handseals: Boar,Bird,Boar,Rabbit.
- Effect: Mangetsu would send a wave into the sky and can call it back whenever he wants so it would strike down his opponent and pierce him from above like a lightning bolt.

Last edited by Shunsuke Uchiha on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:08 am

Might of Thunder:

Lightning Release · Thunder Blade [Raiton · Hekireki No Yaiba]
- A lightning technique that creates a blade of lightning
- Effect: Lightning comes flying down and creates a blade of out lightning. This blade is capable of slashing into an opponent, and sending a shock specifically made in order to weaken the muscles. - Note: Travels at 550 speed

Lightning Release · Raigeki no Yoroi [Raiton · Lightning Strike Armor]
- A lightning technique that generates a disk of lightning that pours down and encoats the body in electricity. The electricity will shock an opponent who comes in direct contact with them.
- Handseals: Ox, Hare, Rat, Ram
- Effect: Lightning comes down and becomes an armor, lasts for 7 posts Half taijutsu dmg is returned for lightning damage

Lightning Release · Lightning Dragon Tornado] [Raiton · Rairyuu No Tatsumaki]
- A lightning technique that gathers lightning and causes it to circle around the user and begin creating a whirling votex of wind and electricity. The vortex will then take the form of a dragon and will lash out at the opponent. Even if the dragon does not hit, electricity flies off from the dragon and shocks nearby objects.
- Handseals: Dragon, Rat, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Ram, Dragon/Serpent Hybrid
- Effect: Lightning emerges from the user and swirls about as a large tornado shaped like a dragon, capable of shocking an opponent even if it passes by and discharges .

-Raiton • Toruneedo Raitoningu [Lightning Release • Tornado Lightning]
- A skill creating a powerful lightning jutsu, which really does not involve a tornado
- Handseals: Hare, Boar, Monkey
- Effect: A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado

Raiton • Denkou Shou no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Thunder Aeon Skill]
Effect: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage

Raiton • Myaku Touei no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Pulse Reflection]
Effect: A skill where the user concentrates a great deal of Electrical Chakra within their hands, shoving it forward in order to halt oncoming projectiles. Another effect of this jutsu, is its ability to halt jutsu that are weaker then it. This jutsu does not have an actual chakra cost, but in turn has one that changes depending upon the situation. The more chakar focused, the greater the effect of halting an opposing force

Raiton • Sandaa Saaburu [Lightning Release • Thunder Saber]
- A skill creating a powerful destructive saber of lightning
- Handseals: Monkey, Dragon, Serpent
- Effect: A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is after it pierces the surroundings, it will explode outwards basically destroying the land within a seven foot radius of the user that is using the jutsu - Note: Jutsu speed is 475

-Lightning Release · Lightning Dragon Attack [Raiton · RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu]
- A lightning technique that creates a dragon out of electricity
- Handseals: Dragon, Serpent, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.

Lightning Clone [Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu]
- A technique where a clone is made of electricity
- Handseals: Serpent, Ox
- Effect: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system *Damage increase when clone explodes

Raikou Shunshin no Jutsu [Lightning Body Flicker Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Double Infuse, and Difuse
- Handseals: Horse, Monkey, Hare
- Effect: A technique where the user performing the necessary handseals thrusts their hand foreward and fire off a bolt of lightning. This bolt of lightning is actually not meant to hit the opponent, as where the lightning bolt strikes is where the user will transport - Note: This lightning travels at 450 speed

Raiton • Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Ribbon Effect Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Difusion, Burst, and Infuse
- Handseals: Dragon, Hare, Horse, Monkey
- Effect: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions

Raiton • Kumo Dageki no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Cloud Strike Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Burst, Focus, and Infuse
- Handseals: Monkey, Dragon, Dog, Horse
- Effect: A skill where the user utilizing a Lightning type Shunshin ability, will flow high up into the sky up into the air. For a few moments they remain stationary, as they come crashing down towards the opponent. Their entire body being a destructive lightning weapon, that when crashing down will create a rather large crater and lay down a hurtin on those whom are hit by it.

Raiton • Raikou Dageki no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Lightning Strike Skill]
- A technique that uses C ranking Lightning Chakra
- Handseals: None
- Effect: At points it happens when the opponent is bound by the oponent by various ropes or even strings. Or when it comes down to it in a grappling hold. With this jutsu the user summons down a bolt of lightning to strike into the user. In which, will send an electrical shock also into the opponent. -Note: This lightning travels at light speed

Lightning Release · Binding Chains of Lightning [Raiton · Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus]
- A technique utilizing lightning to bind an opponent
- Handseals: Ox, Monkey, Serpent
- Effect: The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.

Raiton • Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Lightning Scatter Shot Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Burst, and Focus
- Handseals: Monkey, Dragon, Dog
- Effect: A technique which is an upgraded version of the Lightning Blast Skill. Utilizing the same principles the user gathers chakra into their fingertips, but changing the nature of the chakra into electricity and then firing it off as what seems to be bullets. When striking against the ground, they let off a burst of electricity within a two foot radius. Damage multiplied per bullet

Raiton • Denkou Gachin no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Thunder Clash Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, and Difusion
- Handseals. Hare, Monkey
- Effect: A skill that is normally used after a Lightning jutsu, to add a thunderous effect. When the lightning jutsu strikes, it will utter forth a shockwave which will send the opponent backwards. Increasing the distance between the user and the individual effected by the skill, giving a greater oppurtunity to plan the next attack

Raiton • Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, and Materialization
- Handseals: Monkey, Ra,
- Effect: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.

Lightning Release · Jolt Clamp [Raiton · Yusuburu Kasugai No Jutsu]
- A lightning technique used to paralyze
- Handseals: Horse, Goat, Serpent
- Effect: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

Lightning Release · Thunder Ball [Raiton · Raikyuu]
- A lightning technique that creates a ball made of lightning that can be hurled at the opponent
- Handseals: Dragon, Serpent, Dragon
- Effect: Sends a shock through the opponents body - Note: Travels at 350 speed

Lightning Release · Lightning Blast [Raiton · Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing lightning fired from the fingers
- Handseals: Rooster, Horse, Ox
- Effect: The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from the fingertips, the more fingertips used the higher the chakra cost Damage multiplied per finger tip
- Note: Travels at 125 speed

Lightning Release · Flash Bolt Skill [Raiton · Sekoi Boruto No Jutsu]
- A thunder jutsu utilizing lightning to create a massive explosion
- Handeseals: Hare, Bird, Ox
- Effect: By gathering energy from the electrical ions in the air, and mixing it with chakra, the user of this technique can create an orb within there hands that, when released, creates a explosion radius of 3ft all around them.

Raiton • Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Static Collection Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra
- Effect: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body. This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part, will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis [lasting not even past the fourth post]
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:09 am

Might of Darkness/Shadow:

Shadow Release • Shadow Blade [Kageton • Kage no Yaiba]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element and Materialization
- Handseals: Serpent, Ram, Monkey
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers their own shadow and creates a blade from it. This blade harnesses the ability to extend depending upon the shadow medium that is used and can make it difficult to deflect // Chakra Drain 35% to create // +70 dmg

Shadow Release • Shadow Needle Barrage [Kageton • Kage Senbon Rendan]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element, Focus, and Materialization
- Handseals: Dog, Serpent, Monkey, Ram
- Effect: A skill where the user channeling there chakra through the shadows, launch needles of shadow towards the opponent. These needles do not have alot of piercing power, however can be utilizing with another shadow jutsu making this the first of a deadly combination // Chakra Drain 75% // Dmg 150

Shadow Release • Shadow Strand Binding [Kageton • Kage Oriito Soutei]
- A technique utilizing shadow Element, Materialization, and Difuse
- Handseals: Monkey, Ram, Serpent, Hare
- Effect: A skill that is used after the Shadow Needle Barage Jutsu. The shadow needles that are stuck within the opponent, quickly stretch out towards the ground and stab into the ground. Becoming stiffened to make sure the opponent cannot move from that particular spot. Giving an opening for attack // Chakra Drain 125% [Limits on strength of holding someone. IE: can hold someone of equal or lesser strength]

Shadow Release • Crescent Moon Blade [Kageton • Wangetsu Getsuei no Yaiba]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element and Materialization
- Handseals: Ram, Serpent, Monkey
- Effect: A skill where the user swings there hand and upon the ground create a cresecent shaped shadow. This shadow after being imbued with chakra is sent flying towards the opponent. This fast flying blade is easily able to cut through trees. However, if a metal blade is used to try and block the technique it will be cut in two for two blades to cut the opponent // Chakra Drain 55% // Dmg 110

Shadow Release • Shadow Dragon Attack [Kageton • Kageryuudan no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element, Materialization, Infuse, and Focus
- Handseals: Ram, Horse, Monkey, Dog, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user utilizes their entire shadow, converting it to a large incarnation of shadow. The shadow itself takes the form of a dragon, which in turn flies off and attacks the opponent. The downside of this jutsu is the user is connected to the dragon and must travel with it // Chakra Drain 200% // Dmg 400

Shadow Release • Shadow Armor [Kageton • Kage Yoroi]
- A tecnique utilizing Shadow Element, Infuse, and Focus
- Handseals: Serpent, Dog, Horse, Monkey
- Effect: A skill where the user gathering up the power of their shadow and infusing it with chakra have their shadow slowly consume their body. When the shadow fully consumes their body, it becomes a powerful armor that is resistant to physical harm// Chakra Drain 150% // Has a damage tolerance of 300% // A Hikariton with 150% chakra drain or more can destroy this armor nearly instantly

Shadow Release • Extending Shadow Hands [Kageton • Hari Kage Te]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element
- Handseals: Monkey, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers their shadow chakra into their arms for a very simple purpose. With this jutsu they are able to extend their reach extensively for taijutsu attacks // Chakra Drain 20% per three feet

Shadow Release • Shadow Pool [Kageton • Kage Gouben]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element and Difuse
- Handseals: Hare, Monkey, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user concentrates chakra into their shadow and redirects it to the front of their body. When the opponent rushes over and tries to step into the shadow they will fall into a strange pool and sink into the ground // Chakra Drain 45%

Shadow Release • Shadow Passage [Kageton • Kage no Keika]
- A technique utilizing Shadow Element, Infuse, Focus, and Condense
- Handseals: Serpent, Boar, Horse, Dog, Monkey
- Effect: A skill in which the user makes a small portal of shadow, these portals of shadow are able to take in an object that can fit into it. These portals have a one and a half foot radius, but will only exit through another shadow portal. Once a shadow portal has designated a particular area to come out from, it cannot be switched. The portal can also be used by the opponent // Chakra Drain 155% per portal

Shadow Release • Evil Shadow Spirit Summoning [Kageton • Ashi Kage Cha Kuchiyose]
- A technique which summons forth a high ranking Shadow spirit
- Handseals: None, just a blood offering lowering stamina by 15%
- Effect: A skill in which summons forth a creature from a spiritual plane, constructed completely out of shadow. This entity is completely invulnerable to physical attack, and can only be harmed by ninjutsu. However, the spirit itself can attack physically and often attacks with bladed shadow tendrils. // Chakra Drain 315% // Counts as a Medium Level Summon
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 am

Might of Light (the most rarely used element by Shunsuke || Lightning + Fire)

Hikariton - Ranpu Shuriken no Jutsu - [Light Release - Light Shuriken Skill]
- The ability to create shuriken made of light
- Handseals: Horse
- Rank C
- Effect: Creates shuriken out of the natural light of the world and throws it at the opponent. Because of the brightness of the shuriken, it is hard to look at making them much harder to dodge // Chakra Drain 35% per shuriken // Dmg 70

Hikariton - Meimu Shazou no Jutsu [Light Release - Holographic Image Skill]
- The ability to create an untangible clone of light
- Handseals: Tiger
- Rank C
- Effect: The user creates a clone out of light, but its a rather interesting clone. This clone does not have any physical qualities, however when looked through a doujutsu it is perceived as a kage bunshin. An excellent deception skill, and when attacked bursts into a blinding light making the person blind for a post // Chakra Drain 50%

Hikariton - Ranpu Tate no Jutsu [Light Release - Light Shield Skill]
- Creates a tangible clone of light
- Handseals: Ram, Horse, Rat, Dog, Horse
- Rank A
- Effect: The user is able to create a shield out of light, in which can have a changed radius within it all depending on the amount of chakra placed into it. This shield can be used to block all jutsu types, however cannot fend off against taijutsu // Chakra Drain 200% // Dmg tolerance 400

Hikariton - Riaru Meimu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Light Release -Real Holographic Shuriken Skill]
- Creates deceitful shuriken
- Handseals: Horse, Ox, Dog, Ram
-Rank B
- Effect: Using concepts of the holographic skill the user sends off one shuriken, as it multiplies into many shuriken. However, when looked at through the eyes of a doujutsu it is seen as normal chakra as if it were genjutsu. Even to appearance of a normal eye it seems translucent and not real. However each shuriken accounts for being a real shuriken // 75% per shuriken // 150% dmg

Ranpu Bunshin no Jutsu [Light Bunshin Skill]
- Creates an angellic clone created from light
- Handseals: Horse/Ram Hybrid Seal
- Rank A
- Effect: The user gathering chakra from their body it forms a bunshin that looks like the user and is basically a kage bunshin. However they have large angellic wings, and any medical jutsu used by these bunshin are x1.25 as powerful // Chakra Drain 200% + how much chakra you give the bunshin

Hikariton - Mitsukai Tsubasa no Jutsu [Light Release - Angel Wings Skill]
- Creates a pair of angel wings for the user to use
- Handseals: Ram, Goat, Boar, Tiger, Horse
- Rank B
- Effect: The user gathers chakra into their back as a pair of angellic wings spring forth. The wings can be used for flight, and they can be used for blocking taijutsu attacks and attacking. // Chakra Drain 100% // 75% drain per turn // Can block up to 150% damage in a single post before being destroyed

Hikariton - Akaaka Mitsukaidan no Jutsu [Light Release - Shining Angel Blast Skill]
- Sending off an angel made of light to attack the opponent
- Handseals: Horse, Ram, Boar, Ram, Horse, Boar, Rat
- Rank A
- Effect: The user sends forth a great deal of light towards the opponent, taking in a green tint to it as it forms the figure of an angellic figure with four large wings and a blade in its hand. The angel can attack through smashing into the opponent, but also can attack with its blade // Chakra Drain 300% // Dmg 600
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 am

Might of Gods:

Name: Izanagi
Title: God of Creation
Guardian: Uchiha Kumiko
Followers: None
Shrine: Unknown
Item: Ring
Description: The God of everything and everything. This sole being was the very source that generated all that has become the world. Manifesting all other gods in order to split up various tedious tasks in which he did not wish to be associated with.
Powers: The power of the God of Creation is virtually limitless, however working on the ideas of equivalent exchange. Allowing you to create virtually anything at the cost of chakra or a sacrifice.

Name: Shinigami
Title: God of Death
Guardian: Misaki Kei
Item: Necklace Idol
Description: The god that is the physical manifestation of death. Taking in all souls that have been destroyed for whatever reasonings. Taking the evil and impure souls, digesting them within in order to purify them for the process of reincarnation.
Powers: The power of the God of Death is truly a terrifying one. Boasting the ability to perform any type of sealing type technique in existence. Even able to generate sealing techniques perfect for the users current situation. However, such a power comes at a high price.

Name: Marashi-Ten
Title: Goddess of Life
Guardian: Hanako
Item: Holy Katana
Description: The goddess that is a physical manifestation of life. Taking all the energies left over from the power of death, and restoring it to a living status. Being the force that keeps reincarnation constantly flowing allowing life to continue to blossom.
Powers: The power of the Goddess of Life is nothing less then a miracle. The user is able to utilize a reviving ability up to three times. At the first time, there is no cost other then the intense chakra cost of summoning the gods power. The second time used, the user will lose all of their memories and will not regain them for a total of ten years. The final use of this skill, will make that shinobi unable to use chakra. Making them unfit for shinobi life

• The Three Children of Izanagi

Name: Amaterasu
Title: Goddess of the Sun
Guardian: None
Shrine: Located in a small cave in the fire country
Item: Bright Orange Stone
Description: Born from the left eye of the Izanagi, one of the three children which are believed to held a combined power equal to that of the Izanagi. Being the goddess that has been known for the emission of all light within the world. Having a very warm heart and great compassion for mankind
Powers: Sleeping within a bright red and orange ston, the goddess of the sun awaits. When the stone is in your possessn, you will be granted the courage to always keep going. You will never feel the strain of battle nor any damage that is inflicted upon you. Damage will still be taken, however you will be unabl to tell how close your body is to its breaking point.

Name: Tsukuyomi
Title: God of the Moon
Shrine: In a temple off within the Moon Country
Item: Moon Shaped Pendant
Description: Born from the right eye of the Izanagi, one of the three children which are believed to held a combined power equal to that of the Izanagi. Being the god that is often pictured as the direct opposite of the Ameterasu. Being a cold hearted being with no compassion for mankind.
Powers: While wearing this necklace you are able to speak with any and all form of wildlife. Being able to gain any sort of information possible from the natural habitat. This also giving one the power to gather wildlife in order to help you in the heat of battle. By offering chakra equal to a particular tier on the summoning ladder [on the summonig page] you can bring forth an animal from the wilderness to come to your aid.

Name: Susanoo
Title: God of the Sea and Storms
Guardian: Akari Ken
Shrine: In an underground santuary within the Wave Country
Item: A golden trident
Description: Born from the nose of the Izanagi, one of the three children which are believed to held a combined power equal to that of the Izanagi. A god that has been dispelled from the heavens for his cruelty towards his sister Amaterasu. Has been known to be a creature that continues to generate powerful storms.
Powers: While utilizing the power of the trident, one is able to conjure up powerful storms as a result of the tridents power. By paying 300% chakra, the user is able to generate a storm that is capable of sustaining itself. Along with that, by using X amount of chaka the users can create either a Water, Wind, or Lightning jutsu of their design. Cannot use anymore then 200% chakra for these jutsu [Only one per post, cannot manipulate it] // Must be a Special Tool Nin in order to acquire the weapon.

• The Five Elementals

Name: Kagu-Tsuchi
Title: Goddess of Fire
Guardian: Shizenkai Angel
Shrine: In a shrine hidden under a volcano
Item: Dragon Staff
Description: One of the five elemental goddesses created by the Izanagi to govern over the power of fire. This fiery and passionate goddess has been known for her short temper and destructive nature.
Powers: While utilizing the power of the staff, the user gains jinchuuriki type manipulation over the element of fire. Having one hundred percent manipulation over the element, the user can manipulate fire for the same cost as jinchuuriki. Also gaining the ability to create fire jutsu of their own design during battle, being unable to use more then 400% chakra for those techniques. All fie jutsu used by this weapon is released by thursting forth the staff. Your body also becomes immune to burning // Must be a Special Tool Nin in order to acquire the weapon.
Con: All fire techniques no matter what will fail against water type techniques. When using this staff within the Water Country all fire techiques do 25% less damage.

Name: Shina-to-be
Title: Goddess of Wind
Guardian: Uzumaki Naruto
Shrine: In a shrine hidden under a volcano
Item: One Handed Fan
Description: One of the five elemental goddesses created by the Izanagi to govern over the power of wind. This goddess has become known to be very much like the wind, being carefree spirit free to go where it wishes to.
Powers: While utilizing the power of the fan, the user gains jinchuuriki type manipulation over the element of wind. Having one hundred percent manipulation over the element, the user can manipulate wind for the same cost as jinchuuriki. Also gaining the ability to create wind jutsu of their own design during battle, being unable to use more then 400% chakra for those techniques. All wind jutsu used by this weapon is released by swinging the fan. The wind has a destructive power capable of leveling buildings when maxed out // Must be a Special Tool Nin in order to acquire the weapon.
Con: All wind techniques no matter what will fail against fire type techniques. When using this staff within the Fire Country all wind techiques do 25% less damage.

TENKAI.Gods
A strange a powerful force lingers on through the entire world. Although their presence is not entirely known by the world, these powerful entities work in mysterious ways. Lingering in a world outside of their own, they all control various aspects of everybodies lives. Having shrines that their energy channels out into the world. Many individuals follow the guidane of the gods, while there are those that wish to harness their incredible powers.

• The Five Elementals [Continued]

Name: Raiden
Title: Goddess of Thunder and Lightning
Guardian: Yamanaka Otohime
Shrine: In a large temple in the center of the Lightning Country
Item: Bow and Quiver
Description: One of the five elemental goddesses created by the Izanagi to govern over the power of lightning. This goddess has been known to be a very loud and flashy god.
Powers: While utilizing the power of the bow, the user gains jinchuuriki type manipulation over the element of lightnng. Having one hundred percent manipulation over the element, the user can manipulate lightning for the same cost as jinchuuriki. Also gaining the ability to create lightning jutsu of their own design during battle, being unable to use more then 400% chakra for those techniques. All lightning jutsu used by this weapon is released from the bow. The user is unable to receive burns from lightning. // Must be a Special Tool Nin in order to acquire the weapon.
Con: All lightning techniques no matter what will fail against wind type techniques. When using this staff within the Wind Country all lightning techiques do 25% less damage.

Name: Suijin
Title: Goddess of Water
Guardian: Hoshigaki Banteki
Shrine: Down in the depths of the ocean to the west of the Water Country
Item: Curved Sword
Description: One of the five elemental goddesses created by the Izanagi to govern over the power of water. This goddess has been known to be an open and peaceful god.
Powers: While utilizing the power of the sword, the user gains jinchuuriki type manipulation over the element of water. Having one hundred percent manipulation over the element, the user can manipulate water for the same cost as jinchuuriki. Also gaining the ability to create water jutsu of their own design during battle, being unable to use more then 400% chakra for those techniques. All water jutsu used by thisweapon is released by swinging the sword. The user is unable to drown. // Must be a Special Tool Nin in order to acquire the weapon.
Con: All water techniques no matter what will fail against earth type techniques. When using this staff within the Earth Country all water techiques do 25% less damage.

Name: Sarutahiko
Title: Goddess of Earth
Shrine: Hidden within a large mass of stones within the stone country.
Item: Whip
Description: One of the five elemental goddesses created by the Izanagi to govern over the power of earth. This goddess has been known to be a wise goddess and emotionally stable.
Powers: While utilizing the power of the whip, the user gains jinchuuriki type manipulation over the element of earth. Having one hundred percent manipulation over the element, the user can manipulate earth for the same cost as jinchuuriki. Also gaining the ability to create earth jutsu of their own design during battle, being unable to use more then 400% chakra for those techniques. All earth jutsu used by this weapon is released by cracking the whip. Where the whip cracks also generates an earthquake, also based on X amount of chakra [Cannot have more then 500% chakra used at one time] // Must be a Special Tool Nin in order to acquire the weapon.
Con: All earth techniques no matter what will fail against lightning type techniques. When using this staff within the Lightning Country all earth techiques do 25% less damage.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:15 am

Might of the Cheap people:

Gamayudan - Toad Oil Projectile
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 23
Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
Limit: None.

Satsujin Konmei no Karasu - Murder of Crows Confusion
Type: Supplementary Per Turn
Range: Any
Chakra: 23
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.
Limit: None

Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu - Wild Lion’s Made Technique
Chakra: 45
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will lengthen their hair and send it outwards to subdue a foe. If they manage to trap them within the hair, the user can make it harden into spikes to stab them.
Limit: Hair.

Debari no Jutsu - Astral Projection
Chakra: 50 Per Turn
Description: By forming the needed hand seals, a distorted astral form of the ninja’s being will appear at any desired location. This spirit is not tangible but still allows the user to perform jutsu that would not require creating a tangible body to perform. While in the spirit form, the ninja’s voice will also sound deep and distorted. While the technique is active, the real body remains inactive in a meditative state.

Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Chakra: 100
Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.
*Note: Though this is not an Attack Per Turn jutsu because of its nature, it operates in much the same way. Damage continues on a smaller scale over a course of several turns unless cured.

Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri no Jutsu - Toad Flat Shadow Control
Chakra: 50
Description: Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri is a Ninjutsu technique that allows the user to merge into the shadow of subdued foe. The user can then fully control the victim from within their shadow. If the user has to use other jutsu, they must emerge from the shadow. Once the user fully emerges, their hold over the victim is broken and they regain control of their body.
*Note: Because of the potential implications of this jutsu, the effect will be limited to affecting the opponent for only one action.

Hari Jizou - Underworld Guardian Spikes
Type: Counter
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user’s hair will grow in length to surround and protect their body. In this form, it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes and blows. Before further attacks can be executed, the hair must be retracted.
*Note: You can only counter an attack of lower rank.
Limit: Must have Hair.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Clone
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja’s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
*Note: The maximum amount of clones that can be created is 2, each with their own action per turn. The user’s abilities are also reduced while clones are in play to the judge’s discretion. Only takes one action to summon clones. Clones can do anything the original can do.

Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack + Item
Chakra: 85
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.
Limit: Exploding Notes.

Kuu no Tachi - Long Sword of the Sky
Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.
Limit: Sword.

Kuchiyose • Rashoumon
Type: Defense
Description: The user can summon the ancient gate by drawing blood and then slamming their palms to the ground. Only a very powerful impact can mar the gate.
*Note: Can only fully block an attack of equivalent or lower rank.
Limit: Kuchiyose no Jutsu.

Shishi Enjin - Violet Flames Battle Formation
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Chakra: 300 Per Turn
Description: Shishi Enjin is a Ninjutsu field creation technique utilized by no less than three shinobi. After synchronizing themselves, the ninja will create a shaped barrier made of violet flames. Once created, no ninja will be able to penetrate the barrier without being harmed by the walls of flame. The only way to destroy the barrier is by disrupting the field from the inside. For protection, the shinobi will create another wall to completely enclose their body. This allows them nearly absolute, if only temporary protection, due to the intense focus and chakra drain required by the technique.
*Note: The chakra for this technique is split between all ninja utilizing it. The chakra is three times the requirement for an equivalent B rank technique, since it requires a minimum of three shinobi.
Limit: Requires at least three shinobi.

A Rank Ninjutsu

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Chakra: 210
Description: At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Chakra: 105 per turn
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

Sanjuu Rashoumon - Triple Rashoumon
Type: Defense
Description: This variation allows the user to summon three of the gates in succession to help block a great incoming blast. Because the gate requires two summoning calls (a right and left), the user will bite both his right and left thumbs to initiate the contract.
*Note: Can only fully block an attack of equivalent or lower rank.
Limit: Rashoumon. Kuchiyose no Jutsu.

Shihouhappou Projectiles - All Directions Projectiles
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Description: After utilizing the Kage Bunshin no jutsu, the user will spread out in various directions to surround the opponent before releasing a barrage of projectiles simultaneously.
Limit: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Projectile.

Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Projectile Shadow Clone
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.
Limit: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

Toomegane no Jutsu - Telescope Technique
Range: Far (10m+)
Cost: 105
Description: Toomegane no jutsu is an advanced technique that requires a clear medium, such as a ball made of crystal or a mirror to transpire time and space to gaze upon a desired location or person up to a limited distance. Clearly, the distance is limited by the shinobi’s skills in the art of Ninjutsu, but it is nevertheless a valuable spying and observation technique.
*Note: This is essentially, an auto-locate technique that is near infallible.

S Rank Ninjutsu

Itonami Ataenushi no Jutsu – Life Giver Technique
Type: Healing
Chakra: 215
Description: With this technique, the user can transfer their life in exchange for one who is already dead. This technique thereby allows them to save the life of those too badly damaged for typical medical treatment. If the target of the jutsu is not dead, the user can control how much of his or her life essence is transferred.
*Note: This technique is special in that the max life that can be given is equivalent to that lost by the user. It also has a lower chakra cost because of this, equal to that of an S Rank supplementary.
Limit: Medical Ninja. Once per battle.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:16 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 am

Might of the Cheap people 2:

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Type: Supplementary Modifier
Chakra: 7
Description: Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.
Limit: Doton Element. Once per battle.

Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Chakra: 7
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
Limit: ANBU. Once per battle.

C-Ranked Jutsu

Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Chakra: 15
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Limit: ANBU. Once per battle.

B-Ranked Jutsu

Shoushagan no Jutsu - Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.
Limit: ANBU.

Kaze Misairu - Wind Missile
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Fuuton • Kaze Misairu is a ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The user will perofrm a set of handseals and store condensed chakra in their abdomen.They will then release missiles made of wind,with the power to puncture rock.This technqiue will be deadly if fused with fire jutsu.

Kasai Tama - Fire Bullet
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Katon • Kasai Tama is a ninjutsu technique utalizing the fire element.The user perform handseals and store chakra in the chest,inhaling deeply.After inhaling,the user will exhale,expeling a large bullet made of fire and condensed chakra.The bullet will explode on contact.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 am

Might of Healing:

Medical and Sealing jutsu

Skill of Antidote Making [Gedokuzai Meiku no Jutsu]
- A medical skill where the user can make antidotes based on the symptoms of a poison.
- Effects: Can create a antidote from a poison found in order to heal an individual

Mystical Hand Skill [Shousen no Jutsu]
- A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury
- Effect: Heals both minor internal and external wounds, stamina healed for external injuries or internal injuries
[Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

Chakra Scalpel [Chakra no Mesu]
- A more advanced medical jutsu that is used as a blade during surgery, so the skin does not have to be cut, and surgery can be performed simply without having to wait for external wounds to heal after the procedure is over.
- Effects: USed for surgical procedures, however this can be used in battle as a deadly weapon

Skill of Nervous System Confusion [Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu]
- An advanced medical jutsu that converts chakra to electrical energy and is sent against the neck. This is used to confuse the nervous system, in order to be used as an anastetic in to get rid of a patients pain or to put them to sleep for surgery // Must have Lightning Affinity to learn this skill
- Effect: Can be used for surgical procedures and other procedures, however when used in battle it can be a deadly weapon -Takes at least five posts to learn how to utilize your body again...If you are a medical nin all it takes is 2 posts

Skill of Poison Extraction [Doku Ekisu no Jutsu]
- An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be adminstered.
- Effect: Can remove poison from the user or another to remove poison and 100% if used on self
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:41 am

Might of Illusions:

Name: Demonic Illusions: Mangekyo Insight
Effect: A very strong genjutsu it can be cast in many versatile ways.
Description: Suddenly darkness envelops the enemy when suddenly flames start burning all around him and from above a huge fiery mangekyo eye comes down smashing the enemy. For weak genins and below it will lead to permanent insanity while to stronger opponents it would stun them and put fear till the end of the battle.
You can cast in many versatile ways, eyes, finger, straight at the head like a normal genjutsu.

Demonic Illusion · False Surroundings Skill [Magen · Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu]
- A simple genjutsu, used to disguise an object within the nearby surroundings.
- Handseals: Dragon
- Effect: This genjutsu merely is a visual genjutsu that disguises an object within the nearbye surroundings

Demonic Illusion · Vision of Hell Skill [Magen · Narakumi no Jutsu]
- An illusion where leaves swirl around the opponent, after bursting open revealing a very traumatic scene. Causing the opponent to become frantic and filled with sorrow.
- Effect: A genjutsu upon revealing a traumatic scene if they are of low mental fortitude and strength then will fall subject to becoming frantic. Making their next taijutsu attack ineffective
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:54 am

Might of Tools:

Samehada ~Shark Skin
History: Samehada, or Shark Skin, is a unique sword wielded by one of the seven swordsmen of the mist Kisame Hoshigaki, also one of the strongest ninjas in the shinobi world. He lived a long life but sadly it was ended by the rised to power Shunsuke Uchiha. A long battle was fought by Kisame's abilities were no where strong to Shunsuke's even though Shunsuke had lost lots of chakra that battle it seemed like his chakra had no end just what Kisame said in his last words praising the Uchiha and remembering of the long time ago deceased partner of his Itachi Uchiha also granduncle of Shunsuke Uchiha. But Kisame didn't use his last will to unleash Samehada from his endless grip so Shunsuke had to absorb part of Kisame's skin into his soul using his darkness method taught by Kuro Konpaku and so Samehada didn't act hostile to Shunsuke and so Shunsuke could wield the sword from now on.

~Will add my other two weapons later.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)   Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shunsuke Uchiha ~Kuro Akatsuki Leader~ (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1