Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Name:Kuro Konpaku

Village: Missing Nin

Height:7' 1"
Weight:130

Element:
All Fire
Darkness (A trait picked up by my Evil Side)

Summonings:
Foxes/ Boss summon
Personal Family Summon:
Pyroxese-The lord of fire

Bio: (Too see full bio look at original topic) Emanyeru Kouseitan'i a shell of his former self collapsed into the shadows that had controlled him becoming a being all of his own. Right before the shadows had a full take over and killed him the death god, shinigami, bestowed upon him a 2 gifts and a mission. Though the mission is unknown the gift isn't he now travels the land taking souls and growing stronger while preparing for the revenge of a lifetime. With none of the memories of his past kuro was prepared to face any and all who faced him. even though who in his previous body considered family.

Family Members:None since all previous memories of family are lost

Teams:

Missions done:
S-20
A-25
B-28
C-207
D-12

Jutsu:

AS-5
Genin-10
Chuunin-15
Jounin-20
Kage-Limitless
Anbu black ops members get 5 extra slots

Finishers:(none)

Weapons:
Kuro Konpaku-Dark Soul-Scythe-Kuro Konpaku is a custom made scythe by the god of death for Emanyeru Kouseitan'i upon completing his Dark Angel training (another spoiler ). The scythe was later modified into a double ended scythe that allowed emanyeru to spin it like a shruiken. His scythe's ability is to control souls, darkness and hell fire. Even the slightest cut can be fatal. With his ability to control souls he can in effect drain their body of their soul, blood, and bodily fluid turning the body into nothing more than dried up cellulose. The scythe is embedded with million upon billions of souls that Emanyeru and the Shinigami have collected over time and he uses them to enhance his scythe giving it the abilities of the soul.

Outfit: All black ninja wear plus black combat boots. His eyes black as the soul within. He has 2 black wings protruding from his back an example of one of the gifts from the shinigami.

Strenghs: All around nin.

weakness's: My memories...

Abilitys: Controlling the shadows

Bloodline:
The Dark Soul
Type:Doujutsu
The dark soul has 3 stages in it

Stage one a gray 5 point star appears in his iris allowing, with direct sight with the opponents eyes, to see into they're soul. Allows the user to sense past emotions, and feelings

Stage two. The star starts to spin. The faster the spin the more power the user gets from it. It allows the user to look deeper into the soul and judge whether or not the opponent is worthy of they're soul.

Stage three (has not unlocked this one yet):Through direct and continued contact, more than 30 minutes. The user can in fact begin to control the opponents soul although not enough to effectively kill them. It is unlocked through complete and total submission to the beast within and killing all of your family members (has none so haven't unlocked it yet)

Last edited by Kuro Konpaku on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Kuroton: Shoukyaku (Dark Style: Redemption)
Range:None
Description: Kuro gets in a kneeling position and prays to the god of shadows and allows them to cover and take control of his body. Allowing him to take and use power from him.

Kuroton: Kuro Baindo Shouten (Dark Style: Dark Bind Death)
Range:Short (0-5m)
Description: The Darkness extends from Kuro shadow and travels up to the opponent binding them slowly.

Kuroton: Kuro Hashira, Joukai Assaiki (Dark Style: Dark Pillar, Heaven Crusher)
Range: Short (o-10m)
Description: Kuro creates a pillar from the darkness and attempts to crush his opponent with it.

Kuroton: Kuro Sainen (Dark Style: Dark Revival)
Description: Kuro cuts himself with a kunai and allows the darkness to enter the wound and heal all injuries he's acquired.

Katon: Makai Kaen (Fire Style: Hell's Blaze)
Range:20m
Description:Kuro cups a ball of hell fire in his hand and throws it at the ground making it spill out into a wave of hell fire that travels at the opponent.

Kuroton: Kage Yusou (Dark Style: Shadow Transport)
Range:unknown
Description:By using the shadows around him Kuro creates a pathway that allows him to travel to another area as long as there are shadows there. It also allows him to go to the Shadow Realm.

Kuroton: Kage Kokudo Ge-To (Dark Style:Shadow Realm Gates)
Description: Similar to Orochimaru's raushumon gates, kuro summons the gates of the shadow realm to block an incoming attack. Kuro can also open the gates unleashing a massive amount energy that allows shadow realm monsters through the gate. But if the gate is closed forcibly then the energy will backfire and influx destroying a massive area (About the size of a small village.)

Kuroton: Kuro Chouin Yomigaeri (Dark Style: Dark Sealing Resurrection)
Range:none
Description:By sacrificing a soul or 2 from his scythe Kuro can revive a person as long as they're original body is still intact.

Kuroton:Nenshou Kusari Makai (Dark Style:Burning Chains of hell)
Range:5m
Description:Kuro summons the great demon chains of hell to hold the opponent down. It is said only a technique of great power can even dent the chains.

Katon:Kasai Kaen Yomigaeri (Fire Style: Fire Flame Resurrection)
Range:50m
Description:Kuro creates a large fireball in his hands and then consumes it before expelling it out in a concentrated fireblast.

Kuroton: Kage Eijuusha Guntai (Dark Style:Shadow Denizen Army)
Description:Kuro summons an army of shadow realm monsters to aid him in fighting. These can range from the small shredder demons to the big hulking Demolisher demons.

Kurokaton: Kagai Nenshou (Dark Fire Style:Unholy Burning)
Range:5m
Description: By trapping the enemy in a box of darkness the kuro then fills the box with fire effectively cremating the opponent.

Kuroton: Kage Tate (Dark Release: Shadow Shield)
Description:Kuro orders the shadows to form a protective shield around him and anything else he wants to protect. The shadow shield can stand up to most techniques.

konton: Konpaku Moyou (Soul Release: Soul Gathering)
Range:20m
Description:After Kuro has killed his opponent he kneels down and stabs his scythe in the ground and prays and gathers the soul of the person he just killed.

Ninpou Genjutsu: Gansaku Shouten (Ninja Art Illusion Technique: Fake Death)
Range: None
Description: The user focuses a bit of chakra into an object then transfers this chakra into an image that the opponent see's and believes. The user then fake kills themselves causing the opponent to believe they are really dead.

Last edited by Kuro Konpaku on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:23 pm

..Tell us your weaknesses then you'll be approved.
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:25 pm

added my weakness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Ninpou Genjutsu: Gansaku Shouten (Ninja Art Illusion Technique: Fake Death)
Range: None
Description: The user focuses a bit of chakra into an object then transfers this chakra into an image that the opponent see's and believes. The user then fake kills themselves causing the opponent to believe they are really dead.
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Darkness Release: Haunting Souls of the Underworld- Kuroton: Yomi Nushi
Type: A-rank
User: Kuro
USing this technique, Kuro creates a darkness dimension, raising dead soul sin a void emitting from below the target, souls rise up using a fury of attacks on the target.

Darkness Release: Strong Beam- Kuroton: Gōkendan
Darkness Release: String Beam releases a powerful surge of black chakra from Kuro's mouth, forming into a strong and concentrated beam able to break through metal.

Darkness Release: Void Current- Kuroton: Kunagashi
Darkness Release Void Current creates a strong ball of black energy in Kuro's arms, pressing both hands together the ball expands, sucking everything around into a void which on contact the touched teh target will be obliterated.

Darkness Release: Shadow Flash- Kuroton: Kage no Senkō
Darkness Release Shado Flash creates a massive blade of shadows from both of Kuro's arms. Using chakra to propel him, Kuro releases a fury of black chakra slashes across the target.

Darkness Release: Hurricane of Shadows- Kuroton: Senpuu no Kage
Darkness Release Hurricane of Shadows Creates a spinning vortex of black chakra to rotate around Kuro, a type of defense that last a few seconds, able to block mostly anything sent at it, and reflecting some weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 pm

All approved but Darkness Release: Void Current- Kuroton: Kunagashi,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)   Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kuro Konpaku (formerly known as Emanyeru Kouseitan'i)
Page 1 of 1