Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hokage's Office -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hokage's Office -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hokage's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:38 pm

She enters the office calmly. "So much to do....." she sighs as she sits on her new desk and looks out the window as the vilagers return.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 am

an iron bird flies by and drops a note at the Hokage's office.
The note reads:

"It was I, Tetsumaru of Hawk, who destroyed your village remember my name...so those pathetic fools who wish to avenge to destruction of this village may come and face me...if they find me..."
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm

She notices the paper floating down by the window. Taking it into her hand she examines the lines suspiciously. Crumpling the paper up it burst into flames and then settles into ashes in her hands. "Tetsmaru...hmph....I wonder why he is hiding...." She smirks and sits into the chair by her desk and props her feet up upon its surface. At the same time as she pats the ashes off her palms. The ashes drift away with the windy, draft of the novel and well-built leaf air.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:33 pm

I knock on the door, "Hey Mokoto, Need any help!" I shout behind the door
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:00 pm

"Come in Sly, welcome. I don't really .... Well, not yet anyways. Just watch the village. Keep an eye out. I have a feeling something is going on. Can you do that for me? Tell me if you here of anything suspicious...."
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 pm

*He would walk into the kage's office standing next to her desk*
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:51 am

"Er...Ok...I'll try!" He shouted as he ran off again
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:33 am

He appears in through the window." Tet you destroyed nothing The village stood tall and still standing . If you beg to differ fight me and I'll show you why you didn't even scratch leaf. Keep messing around and I'll murder you so keep your eyes open". He winks at Tet and disappears in a smoke of flame.
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Surprised by the sudden activity in the office she watches as Sly runs out of sight as Masuro walks in and stands by her. “Hello Marsuro. How do you like the look of the leaf now?” as she asks this she notices the previous hokage Marumasa appear by the window and she looks towards him. However he leaves in a flash as she begins talking to Masuro again. “So what is on your mind?”
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 pm

-He would look at the hokage- I'm only here to tell you I am leaving this village i thought it would be appropriate since you are the leader.
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:33 pm

" Don't bother to tell me that. I dont care. Leave. What ever, its your story. Not mine. And we both know what that means...." she turns her back like he has and sits at her desk competely ignoring him from now on.
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 pm

ya its me turning my back when your out there fucking every guy on the site and denying it
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:15 pm

u dont even know half of the truth. and your just saying something now because i wont be with you. go away! and leave me alone if your going to be like that! and dont swear at me either <<
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:33 pm

cause you wont be with me roflmao you honestly don't have a clue you think i want a whore as a girlfriend sorry but now oh and i already have a girl don't flatter yourself your not worth a damn
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm

coooooooooool. im glad for u. maybe now ull leave me alone. and thats stirk 2, stop swearing << Go!

Last edited by Mokoto Kanji on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Lol no worries i will just hopefully you will return the favor and leave this site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office
Page 1 of 1