Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kage Office -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kage Office -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kage Office

Go down 
+2
Daraku Akki
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 pm

||walks in fixing up the place. When i finish i lay back in my chair looking out the window examining the village||

Hmmm. Heh ||closes my eyes||
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:58 pm

||while my eyes are closed i begin to think||

Hmmm...

||relaxes||
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Type : Crater
Elements : earth advanced earth and metal

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:46 pm

he flies over the village on a bird and in his hands he chews clay then he drops it and while he drops it he uses the tiger seal and it grows and it becomes a c3 which can destroy a whole village.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 pm

||orders Neo to protect the village||
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Fire Justus

Fire Style Dragon Flame Justu
Village: Leaf
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjustu , Control
Distance: 0.6 Mile control range

Description: The user emits a dragon of flames from his/her mouth. The justu is controlled by the user's mind to attack (if with in range) and ect. If the user loose focus or moves the dragon dissipates.

|| I open the window and preform the justu and i control the flame dragon to increase its velocity by moving in a circular motion under the c3. The hot temp and wind cause the c3 to balance withing the air , with each increasment in velocity the C3 gets higher in the air until the c3 goes off only cause wind change in my village||
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:03 am

"Hmm." He flashes through some handsigns and out of no where Kukaku the first Wakakage revives and he flies with me on my bird as i cancel the c3 bomb after i am done with the handseals.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 am

{appers on top of kage mansion}
{smirk}
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:08 am

"Lets get this on....right."Kukaku flashes through some handseals and it starts raining the rain makes the opponents slower and harder to react to our attacks.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 am

Shadow skin:
Element: Shadow
Type: Reinforcement
Description: This justu makes the shadows fuse with the skin of the use allowing the user to become unseen and one with the shadows good for stealth but if the user is hit the justu or hes unfocused the shadows reveal him (increasing of speed)

Get serious Neo ||dissipates re-apears under the shadow of the gaint bird as i spit a total of 5 senbon into the birds 5 major vital spots ||
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:13 am

"What is this hide and go seek." Kukaku says "I'll handle him." Deidara nods as Kukaku jumps off and as Deidara flies quickly to neo.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 am

{goes to middle of roof and makes a clone and unravlles a scroll onto floor}
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 am

Deidara smirks. Kukaku then flashes through some more handsigns and thick oison mist appears so thick that Neo or Marumasa cant see through it. Deidara and Kukaku are invulnerable to it though.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:19 am

{summons Tok sum bong to go after Maru and surrond him wit sand}
{neo surronds himself wit sand and moves to a safe distance}
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 am

as Neo goes to a safe distance he inhales some poison. Then Kukaku flashes through some more hand signs and then purple dots surround Neo body.

Dokuton • Soeki no Jutsu [Poison Release • The Plague Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra, Materialization, Infusion, and Difusion
- Handseals: Hare, Rooster, Tiger, Ram, Horse
- A technique which is a very deadly dokuton skill which can render even the strongest shinobi with an extreme pain. By infusing highly concentrated poison chakra into one part of the persons body it begins to spread causing purple dots to appear all over the body. As they spread over the body, they constantly cause more and more pain as time goes on.

Last edited by Deidara on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 am

||Activates shadows eyes as i see Kukaku in plain view and does the following justu||

Shadow replication:
Element: Shadow
Type: replication and confusement
Distance: none
Desciption: The user creates shadow replications of himself when in shadow skin justu.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 am

Marumasa inhales the poison as his shadow mode ends.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 am

{swings his arm and sand flys off neo's body along wit the purple spots}
{takes a deep breath and spits a ball of sand at Kukaku!
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 am

wanna see something ||stabs my shadow blade in my arm as the shadow area effect , effects my body useing shadow control i push all the poison and remnants out my body as i jump out with a wire in my hand and my clones come out as well with wire in there hands||

Neo cover there aera in a sand dome !
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 am

Kukaku flashes through some handsigns and poison fog mirrors cover marumasa.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 am

{sand flows out of every part of neo's body as a glow comes from his back and does follwing jutsu}

Sand Dome
Type: Element mastery
Distance: anywhere sand can get
Element: Sand
Effects: Paralysis,and crushing,Death
Description: Uses sand to create a dome around an area or person while two stalagmites pierce the dome crushing the person while the user is surppressing sand aswell
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 am

||ignites the wire with flame as the total area where kukaku is in flames i jump on the dome and preform:

Fire Justus

Fire Style Dragon Flame Justu
Village: Leaf
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjustu , Control
Distance: 0.6 Mile control range

Description: The user emits a dragon of flames from his/her mouth. The justu is controlled by the user's mind to attack (if with in range) and ect. If the user loose focus or moves the dragon dissipates.

and shoot the dragon in the dome||
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 am

before you can ignite it Kukaku cuts the flames as Deidara bodyflickers with his bird higher in the sky then he leaves a clay clone jutsu beind which can use jutsu. The clone puts clay into its mouth and it turns into a pupiless ball then it self explodes covering 10 kilometers but my armor withstands the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 am

if the bodies switch its still compressed inside the sand dome so the blast was like 4 feet dude i designed that justu to compress the users chakra and yea big bang i believe not
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 am

lol..........He then comes from behind Neo (since he cant see me because of the poisonous mist)and then starts art trigams 361 explosives.

art trigrams 361 explosives
a
like the 8 trigrams except it completely destroys the chakra points so they can not use chakra in that place for ever since i can not see chakra points i hit the body and an internal explosion blows up until it hits their chakra points
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 am

||while he does the 361 explosives me and my 3 clones do ultimate weapon style||

Alpha sword tech =
Type: Weapon mastery
Description: Sword combo results may vary on rank
C rank attack : Swords glow and does a 12 point slash attack leaving cutting the opponent in vital spots.
A rank attack : 24 slash attack on vital spots
S rank : 68 slash vital
Master : A seal that the swords to be controlled by there own will to deliever 100 repeated strike on vital organs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kage Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next