Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Empty
PostSubject: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Raigu shunshined into a clearing with his Kenzenshi strapped to his back waiting for The joker to come.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 6:25 pm

He made Raigu wait not longer then a short while before he made his entrance. Suddenly four multicolored smoke bombs exploded in the middle of the clearing. A small jingle of bells sounded as the smoke was pushed away from the middle, as if by some strange smoke. He was standing there on one leg, the other pulled up thigh to calf, his hands thrown out in the air. A broad smile on his face as he shifted his weight forward looking like he was falling over, at the last moment going into a roll going strait up to Reigu before springing to his feet, saying "Hello, It seems you wished to spar with me?"
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

"I do wish to spar with you, so I propose you attack first."
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 7:11 pm

"awww" he said as he fells backwoulds rolling again before sitting down form the roll about ten ft away from him with an exaggerated pout on his face. "But that is no fun, if I attack first I might not get to see what you can do, please attack me first" He smiled again "I will even stay right here and not move if you want me to"
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm

" No please move, for if you do not move well you will die!" He said this as he held his hand out infront of his person. His wind based chakra spiraled into a ball of wind that buzzed loudly like a saw. The winds sharpened into bladed wings on the futogan." This is my attack Futogan!" As he called out his first move the destructive power of it was great, so great in fact the trees near by, that had some dead leaves had their living leaves ripped off and they swirled around the hand of the Ninja. Stepping forward Raigu's ability of highspeed movement came into true effect as he seemed to warp infront of The joker sending the ball of wind foward towards the man's face, but was this all that was to come?
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm

In an instant quicker then Raigu could see he disappeared a Blow up clown with his tongue sticking out appearing in his place. Making a load pop as it was him, behind Raigu about fifty feet away he was smiling. "I am sorry" he said "That looked like it might have caused me a bo-bo so I kinda had to do that" he put his finger under his chin "hmmm what to do what to do" His smile broadened as he looked at Raigu "I have a question, is this a 'give me all you got' kind of fight??"
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 pm

" My friend I'm afriad that without an all out battle i will not be fully happy with the outcome, so I will come at you will everything."as he said this he made a simple handsign igniting the Mehod of Releasing, sending the seals on his body to the ground shattering it in the pattern of his Seals. This unleashed his true speed. With this kind of speed it would seem that he was still standing fifty meters from The joker but in truth he was standing behind him swinging his Kenzenshi blade downwards ready to cut through him.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm

He smiled "Oh good, it wouldn't be very fun without it" He said, not bothered by the seal. He sat down just as the blade went past his head, cutting off the very top of his head. Having efectivly dodged the technique he started to take the weights off of his Legs and arms, speaking to himself "Oh boy this is going to be so much fun" he got up again still smiling after having dodged the blade. "Now where were we?" he asked looking back to the spot Rensuca saw him last "where did you go?" He looked behind him and smiled again "Ah there you are, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Looking at the ninja Raigu couldn't hold his laughter, this guy didn't act like he knew what he was doing but he was dodging everything in a seamless fashion." Oh my this will indeed be fun." The ninja jumped up before flipping rapidly looking like a ball before he left an after image there flipping while the real one came dashing infront of the Joker trying to slice his head off once more. Though this time he had sent illusion clones out to try to trick the ninja.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 9:11 pm

He tilted his head back looking strait up at the ball, "Wow! thats cool teach me!" no noticing the attack coming for his head he lean back to far over balancing and falling back woulds, once again he just dodge the blade but this time as he caught himself both of his legs sprung up to attack the attacker before he stood on his hands, head moved so he could look at where he accidentally attacked.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Raigu would jump up with the kick looking like he was hit by the kick before landing softly." I'll teach you many tricks if you can beat me." He said this as he Made a futogan in his hand before rushing towards The joker, then openning the Futogan intoit's hurricane mode a huge gale of striking wind pushed through the feild aiming to throw the joker towards a shadow clone Raigu had snuck in with his illusionary clones.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 am

He flipped slipping as he landed before he was blown towards the shadow clone, still smiling he said "Oh well, guess I should stop playing around" with a quick stream of hand signs his suddenly disappeared, appearing behind Raigu, his left hand was glowing with a white light, his right pulsating with a Black light, quickly slamming them together he said "Neutral Style: Neutral fists." There was an Explosion of Grey light obscuring him form view.

When he appeared his body had chained, his skin was the color of an ashy Grey. His left arm glowed with black symbols using the Text of the heavens, saying "Heavens Left fist" while on his right hand white symbols glowed with intensity, saying in the script of the Infernal "Hells Left claw." He still had the bright smile on his face as from his body rose a thick Grey Aura seeming to sap the strength from Raigu the long it is around. "This is my serious face" he made an exaggerated serious face then laughed "Come and get me" he smiled again gathering light chakra in his left hand and darkness chakra in his right.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Jumping back as he watched the explosion of grey energy. The amount that poured out cause Raigu to grin in excitement. The form he watched his new rival take on was enough to make him want to pull out all of the stops. He would get to that point a littler later but now he only openned the 4th stage of the Xzeno eyes. The ability the used to belong to the the Sharingan, to predict movements a second or so before they happened. This allowed his to move his fastest while being able to react to everything that was happening

" Lets get it on." Though his next move wasn't on as large a scale as his friends transformation. It would still widen some eyes. It was like the Ninja moved as light, because he was blizting towards the joker. Getting serious he punched the ground letting his Asshou take place, normally for other ranks of ninjadom the effect wouldn't be as impressive but Raigu was S rank. When his fist collided with the ground it shattered into a crater launching boulders at Ren.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Still smiling he let the boulders come, suddenly he disappeared even from Raigu's eyes, traveling across the Grey beams of light his aura emitted, using the boulders as platforms he laughed himself forward, a small crater appeared where he jumped from the boulders. The boulders defelcted into the ground digging themselves into the ground. In an instant quicker them all but a fully developed sharingan could catch a glimpse of he appeared in front of Raigu smiling.

The Aura grew to try and bring Raigu into his space. The aura burning and cutting anything it touches, the small draining effect growing greater as he got closer. Still smiling he used the forward momentum he landed on one hand, sending both of his legs at Raigu's neck, aiming for the nerve in his neck that will knock anyone out if it connects. The aura large enough to bite into his Jugular artery if the kick connected as well.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Noticing the man's speed he was able to keep up with his Xzeno eyes, though it was extremely difficult. But in the end all the moves seemed to flow together allowing Raigu to aviod the Aura and Kick. By jumping back out of the crater, letting the male's foot connect with the wall of the crater creating a dent in the rock from the pressure.

Now it was Time to attack on Raigu's end, He connected a kick on the ground at the side of the crater, it was empowered with the technique Asshou, the skill released chakra on contact releasing explosive strength. Now it would seem as the boulders were descending on The joker like a divine judgement. The bad thing was that five of the boulders held burning explosive notes, the fissing was reaching its end, Then BOOM, did the Joker survive.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Boom! the explosions went off dust kicking up obscuring everything around the joker. it seemed that he was defeated, but only for a moment. Suddenly the dust was blown away from the joker, as he stood there an impish grin on his face. "I've always found this jutsu 'Handy' in situations like this" he chuckled at his joke as he used his Wind Style: Blowing hands jutsu, it was an unconscious jutsu that he never really had any control over, he thought it was some kind of telepathy, when in fact hundreds of hands made from pure wind sprouted from his back. Being invisible they were almost impossible to detect.

He took a relatively simple stance, made for balance and to center himself on the ground as suddenly he sunk deeper into it creating an even larger crater. Hundreds of the hands, all made from a dense cutting wind shot from his back at Raigu, speeds as fast as Rensuca moved before. The total mass of hands and the force that they shoot forward was the reason Rensuca was pushed further into the ground, the bad thing about this jutsu was that if it was used for two long he would crush himself in the process of the fight.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 11:46 pm

The only thing Raigu could see to tell him that the attack was coming was the dust particles that suddenly rushed for him. That couldn't be good so, Raigu dashed off to the left only to fight his left arm cutt by some wind he hadn't seen. He noticed it was a Wind attack so he Started making hand signs for his Fire of Death Jutsu. It would take a little while before it was released so once he finished He sent five shadow clones out into the crater, what the joker didn't know that in their kunai pouches were only bundles of explosive notes.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 2:46 am

Rensuca saw the clones coming, still smiling his spun on his foot gracefully. The hands shoot out in all directions, creating a dome of wind around him. He flicked his wrists a deck of cards appearing in each hand. Throwing them he clicked his fingers each of the cards bursting into flames before shattering into a thousand pieces. A Shield of shrapnel swirling around him, the arms moving them around and at the clones, it seeming an explosion of shrapnel shooting out in all directions as well, the shards traveling so fast that they disappear. Half the Shrapnel swirling around him as a shield.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Raigu simply took a few steps back from the crater as the shrapnel was sent out wizzing past his face, he found himself smirking as he unleashed his Jutsu. Katon no Shi, Fire of Death breathing out he sent out a wave of black flames into the pit with The jokers Shrapnel and wind only feeding into the high level flame jutsu. The Flames were black in color and were swirling around the pit getting closer to the Joker with every passing second.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm

He quickly crouched down, focusing all of his light and darkness chakra into his back, eight large wings forming on it. Still crouched down he wrapped himself in his wings acting as a shield ageist the flames as he held his breath waiting for the flames to dissipate. Standing back up he smiled at him, before saying "This is my fifth gear, A combination of my Neutral Style: Neutral fists and Neutral Style: Eight wings of Heaven and Hell, I call it, Neutral style: Eight winged Fists of heaven and hell, please do not hold back anymore, for I will not either."

He suddenly disappeared, his speed tripling out of nowhere he appeared twirling in front of him, four Grey wings shooting out aiming to slap him in the face, chest, stomach and legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.   The Burning flash Vs. The Joker. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Burning flash Vs. The Joker.
Page 1 of 1