Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Empty
PostSubject: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Name: Rensuca Ayatsuri

D.O.B: 03/03

Bloodline: Kanji

Classification: Semi-pro, transitioning to pro

Village: World Academy

Alignment: Neutral

Family/Parents: He never really knew his mother and father, they had to abandon him when he was young because they could not feed all of their family. Rensuca's was very lucky tho and picked up by a group of carnies, he showed skills in doing all sorts of tricks and was a welcome part if the "family."

Appearance: Avatar is his usual clothes, may add more pictures later

Personality: Rensuca's personality can only be described as Goofy, he is a clown ninja, always trying to make people smile. He never takes anything seriously and always tries to fight with style rather then big and flashy attacks. Behind all his sillyness is strangely the mind of a tactician, altho he does not use it as often as most would like when he really needs it he can solve most of the problems that are needed.

History: Rensuca's early life is a rather sad one, for the first three years of his life he had to fight with severe malnutrition, neglection and sickness. His parents were very poor and could not take care of themselves let alone their child. So they did the only thing that they could, they abandoned him to die at the side of the road. A group of carnies was coming by when they noticed a boy smiling, he said to them when they asked what he were doing here "I am waiting for mummy and daddy, they will comes back." The carnies saw the state of the child nothing more the a skeleton with skin and knew they parents wouldn't be coming back.

The carnies took him in and raised him like their own, they tried to teach him some of the tricks that way he could earn his keep and it seemed he was a natural. His body was much more flexible then others, and when he used special weights during training he began to get stronger and faster. His favorite act was when he would have a bottle of Kerosene and a torch, he would use it to create great spouts of fire amazing the crowd at the age of eight.

One day he got the urge to go a wandering, he got these urges all the time but this one was very strong. His family understood as so he set out at the age of twelve searching for the place he belonged, one day he wondering into the academy and sat down in a class, the teacher didn't seem to find anything weird with it, there was a test and tried it, getting 100% this was when the teacher realized he shouldn't be in the class, and she he was kicked out of the class. This was one of the funnest things he had ever done and so he enrolled in the academy, even tho he is 13 he was still accepted by his peers, working hard and getting high marks at the same time keeping everyone laughing with all his jokes and antics.

Speciality: Taijutsu

Jutsus: (The Basic Jutsu Don't Count (Substitution, Clone, etc), and keep it ranked base, unless you're like an A-rank genin, you can't know any higher C-rank)
Academy Student // 10 Jutsu

Genin // D Rank Missing-nin = 15 Jutsu

C Rank Missing-nin = 20 Jutsu,

Chuunin // B Rank Missing-nin = 30 Jutsu

Jounin // A Rank Missing-nin = 40 Jutsu,

Elite Jounin // Akatsuki // S Rank Missing-nin = 50 Jutsu

Kage // Akatsuki Leader = XX Jutsu,

SS-Ranked// = XX Jutsu and allowed to use and make Forrbidden jutsu

Elements: Light

Weapons/items: Two bottles of Kerosene

Fire staff: This looks like nothing more then a staff that goes up to Rensuca's waist, pressing a special button in the middle causes the ends of the staff to burst into flames. A second button in the middle extends the staff to a head above Rensuca.

Goals: To have fun, and protect the women from perverts
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Approved. Report to the academy please ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 pm

Ran my dude slight problem you bllodline says kanj but I so zeno in your name I'm not sure if it's something you recently got witch means update(how you got it what you learned and your abilities you gain from it)
or you can get rid of the name1
Just a suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 pm

neo get out of the user profiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm

How bout you get hell out since I'm a profile mod and was asked to tip users to update there registraions!
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

your not in the profile mod group. nor are you in the staff topic. so until you are placed in either. get out of profiles. if you have a problem with it. tell the person who told you to tip people and have them pm me. and i'll tell them the same thing i told you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Fine dippy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)   Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rensuca Ayatsuri (Aka The joker)
Page 1 of 1