Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~   Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Name:Aloide Tenshuko

Village:Dragon

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 166 lbs

Element:Wind,Water,Lightning,Ice (BL Wood)

Summonings: Ancient Xzeno Blue Jay of Ice (Aotiari)

Bio:A childish teen who wishes to be the strongest nin of them all.Is very eager to train but will never back down from a challenge.Aloide was born in a small village called Star and was raised as a nin. He trained hard and constant as one possibly could.He later wanted more in life and left the village.He then met a strange group of people called Xzeno. He then decided to stick around and train with them to learn there secrets of elemental combat or known as Xzeno seals.There partners were called Amayans and both together they fought off the evil Azura clan and defend there homeland and secrets of both clans.Eventually the war over with the Xzeno and Amayans the victors.It was peaceful times until treason took its toll over Amayans and another war brewed.It was a battle never seen before with both clans ending up being scattered about. Aloide decided to return back to his own homeland to find it in ruins. Not knowing what to do next he joined various villages wondering which would bring the most comfort to him until he arrived upon Rain Demon and decided he would settle there. He trained long and hard under the Kage and was soon promoted to S-Jounin. But again the feeling in his heart grew that it was empty and yearned to learn more about the world and left Rain Demon. He then stumbled across his Mother's village. There he discovered his Senju bloodline and trained with his mother.

Family Members:None

Team mates:None

Sensei:None

Jutsu

Wind Mirrors
Type:C-Rank,Defensive
Pressurized mirrors around the enemy making there attack reflected and redirected into a direction chosen.

Wind Spin Cycle
Type:B-Rank,Defensive
Reflects close ranged physical attacks back into the opponent using additional chakra or throwing any form of chakra while doing so will cause it to grow bigger.

Suiton • Mizu Oni Kuike [Water Release • Water Demon's Appetite]
Type:C-Rank,Ninjutsu,Offensive
Effect: A skill which utilizing the water around the opponent for it to work. Below the opponent, a head made of water emerges and tries to swallow up the opponent, having sharp dagger like teeth. If the initial chomp misses the opponent, a tongue will emerge to wrap around the opponent to try and pull them back under for a second attempt

Winds Blade Storm
Type:A-Rank
Summons clouds to make it start raining white chakra blades that can pierce rocks or armors.Can also wound the target's body parts disabling them from using a certain body part if its hit and will make the condition worse if the try to use the body part anyways if they try to attack with it.May also kill the opponent if gravely wounded.

Transparent Winds
Type:C-Rank,Defensive
When the winds blows at a mild pace the target becomes a bit transparent and harder to spot.Will not be affected by ranged material attacks. (Kunai,Shuriken,Senbon etc.)

Gale Storm
Type:B-Rank,Defensive,Offensive
Description:The user creates 3 large whirlwind that can be directed with my arms as long as my hands are together.Can absorb the element of the terrain or an element thrown at me.(Gale Flood)If the tornado hits a body of water a massive whirlpool-like tornado is sent towards the opponent. When it hits the ground or opponent a large flood is sent forward that could crush or drown the opponent.(Gale Blaze)If the tornado hits a fire it would pick up the flames and still be shot forward towards the victim. The tornado would take flame qualities and a flaming spin-cycle would be created.When it hits the ground or opponent it causes the flames to be released to set the opponent or area in a deep blaze.(Gale Storm) If the tornado absorbs electricity or a cloud the tornado would turn gray with lightning flashes being seen in the tornado. It would be a thunder storm crossed with a tornado shot towards and opponent.(Gale Gaia)If the tornado hits loose rocks,boulders or trees it will cause the tornado to pick up the rocks and have earth qualities and a gaia tornado would be created.When it makes contact with the opponent or something it cant lift with cease spinning and throw the objects in its grasp all around the area. (May hit opponent,friend,yourself,Innocent bystanders or people watching the fight,dont blame me if you get hurt while watching the fight when i made this happen)

Water Manipulation
Type:C-Rank,Offensive,Defensive
the user is capable of controlling water with a flick of his wrists to be guided and molded into any form or shape chosen with the direction or signs of the hands.

Wind Manipulation
Type:C-Rank,Offensive,Defensive
the user is capable of controlling wind with a flick of his wrists to be guided and molded into any form or shape chosen with the direction or signs of the hands.

Ice Prism
Type:B-Rank,Offensive
the user calls down a small hail storm with large ice prisms directly on top of the user capable of freezing the opponents if aimed well or piled up onto of them so they cant move at all.

Orion Omega Slash
Type:A-Rank,Kenjutsu,Offensive
The user conjures up 4 doppelgangers to surround the opponent in all of the 4 directions (East,west,north,south) each blade glowing a different color as signal to cut of chakra flow at a certain point of the opponents body.(Green=Arms and Hands. Blue=Legs. White=Chest. Black=Complete Body.)

Whirlpool Riptides
Type:B-rank,Ninjutsu,Offensive
Conjures up a whirlpool and sends it towards the opponents.If opponent is caught in it, it will hold them in place and due to the rough swirling and spinning the cant put there hands together or concentrate on using Nin,Gen,Ken or Taijutsu to help them out of it.

Absolute Zero
Type:S-Rank,Ninjutsu,Offensive
Completely mixes all 3 of my elements in to a snow storm at -60 degrees completely freezing everything but the user unabling them to move at all.

Misty Illusion
Type:A-Rank,Genjutsu,Offensive
The user creates a foggy mist that is capable of turning 1 insane for a bit if the mist enters there body through there nose or mouth or breathes it in.If breath in the fog will do various sorts of things.

Permafrost
The user forms up hand signs and materializes water from the earth's sources and the wind to form up a large thin crystal ice from under the opponent cappable of freezing
from underneath him and then explodes into an icy burst of snowflakes leaving the user frozen.

Aero Cannon
Type:S-Rank,Offensive
Range:100-400 meters (Depending on its charge time)
The user focuses on the chakra from the wind to conjure up a whiteish silverish beam to decimate an entire village and 1 half of a another and will instantly kill the opponent if they are caught in its destructive blast radius.Has a defense piercing effect add as the tip of the blast resembles a rapier.

Tsunami Strike
Utilizes the water particles from the area creates a large tsunami twister to surrond the opponent or target of my choice to crush their body and is strong enough to burrow through the ground without dispersing.

Water Restraints
Type:A-Rank,Ninjutsu
This jutsu can only be used if a source of liquid is on the targets skin/clothing.The water on there body will rapidly dry into the opponents skin/equipment and will disable them from moving that particular body part at all.

Ice-Barricade
Type:B-Rank,Defensive
The user stamps on the floor and uses the water molecules from the earth itsself to raise water infront of the user and it instantly freezes to guard the user.

Shattering Falls
Type:A-Rank,Ninjutsu,Offensive
The user sends a pillar of swirlling water at an opponent spinning them greatly almost tearing flesh from bone and pushes them upwards into the air and comes down with a forceful slam from above on them.

Water Sphere Bomb
Type:A-Rank,Offensive
Compresses chakra into my hand making a sphere then sends chakra flowing through it making it look a light blue then the user throws it at the opponent and the sphere would explode into sharp ice shards or kunai*

Asukain Sincusio
Type:B-Rank,Offensive,Kenjutsu
The user slides on the ground spinning the sword above me making it as a shield then crushes it to the floor making water wave then cuts it making 10 water raves*

Equipment: Titenuki,Senoki (Xzeno Insignia Blade),Leather Armor,Xzeno Insignia Tattoo and a Kunai Pouch

Outfit: Large black cloak covering my body and half my face and long ponytail down to my waist with silver streaks.

Strengths: Speed,Evasion,Swordsmanship,Tactics

Weakness's:Strength,Defense

Abilities:Zetsumeteii
Can call a legendary katana Zetsumeteii by raising my hand into the air without chakra use as long there is wind,water or ice for it to be called from,Which nullifies all other Ice,Wind or water jutsus,attacks and effects.Can also restore me to my full strength canceling out certain effects at the cost of not being able to use or call it for the rest of the battle and reduced element damage.

Senoki

The ability of this sword encases the whole area in a flood damaging the opponent and submerging us both underwater but enabling me to breathe under the water for a very long time and able to swim as fast as a dolphin and send sound waves under the water to locate my enemy or ally.Can also summon the Sea Serpent Dragon call "Neo Drakenis" to aid user or friend but must in water at all times.

Titeniku

This blade can be used a chakra storage device to store my chakra into the blade if needed and can use the chakra from the blade instead of drawing it from my body incase my system is cut off.Can unleash silverish chains to constrict opponents to drain there chakra and storing it into the blade to be used as my own.

Earth's Natrual Resources (Improved Wind's Guidance)

The user sits and meditates to concentrate his chakra to flow as free as the wind and water its self and if need draw chakra from them if needed and heightens my senses and abilites by 5x of my current abilites.Can also resist and cut chakra and physical ties with my body.

Xzeno Seal 1: (Xzeno Wrap): Xzeno seals are summoned to wrap around the opponent and stop their movement temporarily.

Xzeno Seal 2: (Thunder Impulse): A lightning voltwave is summoned, shooting towards the opponent. If hit, the opponent is shocked badly enough that he/she is unable to hold a weapon.

Xzeno Seal 3: (Xzeno Illusion): Makes the illusion that an attack is completely blocked without flaw, and reverses it back at the opponent 10x stronger.

Xzeno Seal 4: (Titans Age): Five Xzeno Titans are summoned to block and protect their master. They are able to take a great deal of damage without being harmed.

Xzeno Seal 5: (Winters Curse): Ice is summoned all around the user. Then it is sent out in a shockwave freezing nearly everything that lands in it's path around a 100 meter radius.

Xzeno Seal 6: (Holy): A beam of holy energy emanates from seemingly nowhere and engulfs the enemy. While the enemy is engulfed, it starts to collapse in upon itself. The pressure eventually crushes the enemy if he/she is unable to escape.

Xzeno Seal 7: (Judgement): Xzeno seals engulf the enemy and "judge" the enemy. It takes only a few seconds but depending on the enemy's past and how bad this person is, the seals electrocute him/her. If bad enough of a person, the seals can electrocute to the point of death.

Xzeno Seal 8: (Flowing Earth): Magma spews all over the field from the ground, encircling the enemy and flowing towards him/her at nearly 100 miles per hour making it hard to avoid.

Xzeno Seal 9: (Dragon's Wrath): Ten, 20ft tall element dragons are summoned to protect the user. They can be commanded to attack the enemy with multiple element-based attacks too. They are heavily armored and very hard to kill.

Xzeno Seal 10: (Shockwave): An electrical tsunami is created 1/2 miles away from the battle. It speeds towards the battlefield at over 100mph, engulfing the surrounding land in water + electricity.

Xzeno Seal 11: (Dust Storm): A whirlwind kicks up dust and debris to create obstacles and poor visibility on the battlefield.

Xzeno Seal 12: (Heat Wave): Xzeno seals create the illusion that the sun seems to beat onto the battlefield, rising the temperature to nearly 110 degrees for the remainder of the battle.

Xzeno Seal 13: (Shimi Demon): A horrible monkey-like creature is summoned to protect its master. If the opponent gets too close, the demon lashes its arms out to poison the enemy.

Xzeno Seal 14: (Deceptive Mirrors): Mirrors appear all around the opponent and the battlefield. Every time he/she looks into one of the mirrors, he/she feels like he's being stabbed in the chest. Over time, internal bleeding will start from the brain believing that the body is actually being stabbed.

Xzeno Seal 15: (Poisoned Landscape): The air over the entire battlefield becomes engulfed in a cloud of poisonous gas, though the user is unharmed because of a built-up immunity. The poison is called Black Shade, and kills very slowly and painfully after it is inhaled. The body starts to bleed from the inside out.

Xzeno Seal 16: (Blooming): Small, pink flowers grow all around the opponent. Then, they bloom. When they bloom they shoot hundreds of small needles covered in a paralyzing poison at the enemy.

Xzeno Seal 17: (Ice Bombs): Small bombs of ice cover the area. They work like landmines. If touched, they explode.

Xzeno Seal 18: (Eerie Soundwave): A sonic boom is sent outward from where the user is standing. The soundwave causes horrible headaches, ringing in the ears, and the equilibrium can be messed up, throwing off the center of balance of anyone caught in the wave.

Xzeno Seal 19: (Dragon Dance): Shadows of the user appear to dance all around the battlefield after the user disappears into thin air. The shadows seem to be humming a song, though the enemy can't quite make it out. This song brings forth 5 huge tornadoes, each with a giant dragon inside causing it to rotate. While the user is still "vanished," the dragons all fire at the enemy at once, while making their tornadoes chase after him/her.

Xzeno Seal 21: (Deadweight): Xzeno seals cover the user's weapon. When their weapon clashes with the enemy or enemy's weapon, his/her weapn becomes magnetized to the earth and seems to grow heavier and heavier every second due to it being drawn downward.

Bloodline:Senju

Last edited by XzenAloide on Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~   Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Feral Style
Range: -
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu,Supplementary
Elemental Affinity: None
Clan: None

Description: The Feral Style is a fighting style that closely resembles wild animals. This style encompasses the movements from monkeys to tigers to rhinos. Most moves do not mix within their own animal of inspiration, since the style was created in order to make them flow by using different animal's movements. This requires the user to possess the spirit of a wild animal as well as the courage to fight to the end.

Name: Feral Style: Rhino Charge
Range: 0-10 meters
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu

Description: The Rhino Charge is a move to close the distance between enemies. But in such a violent world, a move with no power is rare. This move is pretty reckless as the user charges head first towards the enemy by running on all fours. Right before colliding with the enemy, the user will pump chakra into their extremities as well as their neck before slamming upward into the opponent's chest. The target is to break the opponent's ribs thus making them incapable of fighting to their full capacity.

Name: Feral Style: Panther Prowl
Range: On User

Description: The Panther Prowl is a stealth jutsu. The user will pour chakra into the bottom of their feet in order to create a small cushion between the user's feet and the ground. This creates significantly less noise, usually almost no sound is created. This jutsu is used either in conjunction or just before another jutsu.

Name: Feral Style: Tiger Claw
Range: 0-5 meters

Description: The Tiger Claw is a move used based on the raw power of the Tiger. The user's fingers will become as sharp as claws due to an extension of chakra. This jutsu is not for prolonged use since the chakra control necessary is very hard for a Genin, so another claw jutsu is necessary for long fights.

Artificial Lawn Skill [Mokuton; Jinkoushiba no Jutsu]
Type:E-Rank,Supplementary
After transferring chakra to specially prepared grass seeds, the user throws the seeds on the ground. The seeds utilize the chakra given to them to rapidly grow into a field of grass. The grass does take a short time to grow (2 posts) and is, unfortunately, short lived. The grass will die after several minutes (5 posts) if placed on decent soil, but if placed on terrain not normally capable of sustaining it, such as rocks, the grass will only last a few minutes (3 posts).

Seed Growth Skill [Mokuton; Shyushi Kasei no Jutsu]
Type:E-Rank,Supplementary
By converting chakra into the power of life, the user can use it to accelerate growth in all plants. Not a particularly hard jutsu or a useful one by itself since this only causes the plant to grow in a natural way, this jutsu acts as the basis for most other nature jutsu.

Exploding Poisonous Clone Skill [Bukaretsu Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu]
Type:C,D-Rank
By infusing the leaves or petals of poisonous plants into the Grass Clone, the user turns the normally mundane clone into a trap. When the clone is defeated, it will burst open and release a cloud of poisonous gas able to cause slight nausea, hallucinations or blurry vision for a short period of time (2 posts).

Grass Clone Skill [Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu]
This jutsu creates a clone of the user from nearby grass or plants. Mainly used as a decoy, the clones created are incapable of causing a noticeable amount of physical damage.

Grass Spike Rising [Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru]
By focusing a large amount of chakra into a few blades of grass, the user is capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing their victim. One blade of grass per rank (2 at chuunin, 3 at ANBU, ect) is capable of being manipulated.

Plant Evolution Skill [Mokuton; Kusaki Shinka no Jutsu]
By using the same chakra of life, the user is able to transform plants and evolve them into weapons. A blade of grass can become like a needle, a branch can become a long bo staff. When no plants are around, Grass Shinobi will usually grow their own with Shyushi Kasei by using seeds. Although transformed, the weapons created by this jutsu are still plants.

Seed Entangle [Mokuton; Shyushi Karamari]
By hyper-accelerating the growth rate of a seed, a user will concentrate the chakra into the seed and shoot it at a target. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.

Grass Chains Skill [Kusa Kusari no Jutsu]
Type:B-rank
A variation of the Seed Growth Skill, this jutsu causes the grass below an opponent's feet to rapidly grow and wrap around the victim's hands and feet, binding them.

Storm of Grass Needles [Kusa Hari no Arashi]
Type:B-Rank
After using the Grass Thorns Skill to harden the grass into needles, the user sends another wave of chakra into the ground. This one causes the needles to instantly fly up to hit an opponent. Unfortunately, all the needles are shot in the same direction.

Thorn Armor [Ihara no Yoroi]
Combining the basic principles of the Shyushi Kasei and Shyushi Karamari, the ninja is able to make vines coil around his own body. When this step is done, he channels chakra into the plants around him and uses a variation of Kusa Ihara, thus forming converting these harmless creepers into thorns. This jutsu is designed to deter opponents from getting too close, provides a mild defense against weak taijutsu attacks, and will bruise.

Wood Element; Burial [Mokuton; Mousai]
After the user places a seed in the ground and infuses a large amount of chakra into it, the seed bursts open and a group of roots quickly make their way to their intended target and spring up from the ground. The roots entangle around their victim's legs and slowly begin dragging them below ground. (3 posts).

Entwined Roots Skill [Bankon no Jutsu]
By planting a seed in the ground and infusing it with chakra, the user causes roots to burst from the ground below an opponent and entangle him or her. The roots are hardened with chakra, making them harder to break then normal.

Forest of Thorns [Wood Element; Ihara Mori]
By using a seed and large amounts of chakra, the user grows a small forest of thorny vines in the immediate area. The vines appear and grow almost instantly, impaling and wrapping around anything they can. This attack usually takes around 15 seconds for a forest to be fully grown and stopped, during this time the user cannot remove his hands from the ground or the jutsu will immediately end.

Wood Element; Root of Evil [Mokuton; Kakon]
Although this jutsu uses the same principle as the Entwined Roots Skill, the Kakon's aim is quite different. While the previous version consisted of chains which bound the enemy, this one was designed especially for killing purposes. More potent, the Kakon jutsu makes similar roots sprout from the ground, but this time their ends are made sharp like spears, aimed at impaling the enemy. If the attack fails, the user can even make the root revert back to its original form and bind the enemy.

Thorn Clone Skill [Ihara Bunshin no Jutsu]
Type:B-rank
The user creates a large amount of thorny vines that assemble themselves into a humanoid form that then is transformed using a variation of henge no jutsu to look like the user. The clones aren't particularly powerful, but they are a walking trap. If the clones touch something (whether they attack or are attacked) they immediately break down into their base vines, which lash out and grab the person.

Living Armor of Thorns [Ihara no Ikimono Yoroi]
After causing a seed to grow at an incredible rate with chakra, the newly created vines and roots wrap around the user and act like armor. Although armor, the thorny vines lash out and attempt to entangle anything that dares to approach them.

Lightning Bolt Fang
Type:C-Rank
The user channels chakra into their hands or weapon and points them at the sky. A plume of lightning will jet up toward the sky above and gather in the clouds, crackle, and then come back down, having gained more speed and power in doing so.

Blades of Lightning
A technique used in with any normal style sword weapon or the Lightning Sword technique. Crackling lightning begins to encompass the blade of the weapon(s)The user is able to swing single or multiple times with each seperate attack releasing a high impact shocking edge of curved lightning toward a single opponent or group of attackers.

Lightning Sword Technique
Type:TypeC-Rank
Converting chakra to lightning, the ninja creates a long sword of lightning. Its length can be varied by the amount of chakra used.

Lightning Projectile
The user gathers lightning into the palm of their hand and around their wrist and arm. Once the lightning chakra has gathered, a projectile made of lightning can be fired at the target. The projectile is about the size of an arrow but it is much sharper than a kunai or shuriken, and is launched with much more force and speed than a normal nin can throw it. Up to three projectiles can be fired at once.

Tornado Lightning
The user flows chakra into their hands. Two lightning bolts about 50 feet long shoot out of the user's hands, remain, and begin to whip around wildly, completely destroying the surroundings. The lightning whips deal a heavy shock and a lot of destructive force. The user can control these whips only slightly with a major exertion of their own chakra.

Chakra Shield
Type:C-Rank,Defensive,Kenjutsu
The user charges 20% of his chakra then spins blade around making and gaining more chakra then keeps spinning it making a chakra shield defending against projectile attacks.

Haste Blades
Type:A-Rank,Ninjutsu,Offensive
Range:Any
The user creates 50 spirit katanas with a mind of their own to protect the user and attack the opponent.The user can also combine these katanas with his own weapon increasing his weapon's power and chakra channeling capabilites.

Despair
Type:A-Rank,Offensive,Genjutsu
The user connects to the opponents mind making them relive there worst nightmares,fears and terrors disorrient the oppnents movement in order for them to completely swing in a wild rage unable to control there body.As long as they are kept in this state the opponent is slowly losing his chakra and life force untill they are dead.

Angish
Type:A-Rank,Genjutsu,Offensive
The user covers the area in total darkness and makes the opponent the pain and torment they have gone through before and the user will be completely unharmed by the opponents attacks and jutsus unless is out of the state hes in for the user to continuosly strike at his vunerable body.

Hellcry Stab
Type:S-Rank,Offensive,Kenjutsu
The user savagely stabs the opponent pierecing its opponents defenses and ends the attack with a black heated wind in the shape of an "X" shaped shockwave.Small chance it may kill the opponent instantly on contact or Completely shut down the opponents chakra system.

Ice Transfiguration
Type:S-rank,Ninjutsu,Supplementary
The user will be able to morph ice in the shape of whatever the please and it will be as strong as steel and cannot be melt by normal fire.

Ice Golem Doppleganger.
Type:S-rank,Ninjutsu,Supplementary
The user will conjure up Ice golems to aid the conjurer in his battle that has an immunity to heat and fire.The golems can cast any jutsu the user or Bijuu have on them and has an ice replica of the user's weapon.

Winds Tormention
Type:S-rank,Genjutsu,Offensive
The user sends a huge chakra waves at the opponent.If caught in the waves the chakra wave the will seem perfectly fine until the user decides to slowly take the air and oxygen slowly suffocating them to their "death" (They'll just pass out.

Xzeno Seals
Xzeno Seal 22: (Tendrils of Darkness): Tendrils of darkness erupt from the ground and lash out at the enemy. If the enemy is caught in the tendrils, it is nearly impossible to escape. Over a small amount of time, they will crush whomever they are holding captive.

Xzeno Seal 23: (Echo): The user vanishes, and rose petals swarm around the enemy. The enemy then hears echoes of their opponent’s voice.. no. It sounds like a small child laughing. Then without warning, small cuts appear all over the enemy’s body. The cuts become deeper as the echoes of laughing become stronger and louder.

Xzeno Seal 24: (Useless): The Xzeno seals surround the area to create an illusion. The enemy is standing back and they see someone they love (insert the name of someone they care about) being tortured and slowly killed. The death of this person can be anything that the user thinks of. This seal makes the enemy feel utterly useless so they don’t have the drive to fight anymore.

Xzeno Seal 25: (Sky Rain): Xzeno seals outreach aura into space, drawing in asteroids to plummet towards the earth. The user vanishes, and the battlefield is soon pummeled by asteroids and space rocks of all sizes.

Xzeno Seal 26: (The Great “X”): The Xzeno seals seem to slide off of the user’s body and onto the ground. They flow all around the area and seem to grow bigger. Covering the battlefield, it looks like the seals have arranged themselves into a gigantic “X” the size of a football field. With a snap of the user’s fingers, the “X” lights up and shoots cosmic energy towards space. Anyone or anything caught in this energy beam is instantly incinerated.

Xzeno Seal 27: (All Seeing Eye): The Xzeno seals create what looks to be like a giant eyeball up in the sky overlooking the battle field. What the enemy doesn’t know is this eye is actually a summoning. It is an All-Seeing-Eye that can literally see everything going on the battlefield. Whatever the eye sees, it is able to telepathically tell the user what it’s seeing and what to do. [Ex: if the enemy is hiding in a tree, the eye tells the user this so he/she can blow the tree up.]

Xzeno Seal 28: (Searing Heat): [insert name]’s body appears to be on fire to the enemy. The flames crawl up the legs, torso, arms, and engulf the head of the Xzeno. Then, he/she turns around to face the enemy. The user’s body is completely engulfed in either red, blue, white, or orange flames. If the enemy touches the user throughout any time in the battle, their clothes can be started on fire or they may be severely burned. The landscape is now easily lit up due to a simple touch can make something go ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~   Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Xzeno Summoning Jutsu:Aoitari of Ice and Lightning
The user forms hand seals to summon a mythical giant blue Jay the height of a grown adult human to aid the summoner in battle.Aoitari is capable of shooting ice feathers at opponents and charging a lightning beam from its beak.In addition the bird can drop feather bombs of wind bursts on the area or opponent.This bird grows stronger with the summoner its binded too or be train to use other attacks.

Summoning Jutsu:Fuuouja ~Dragon and King of Wind~
This is an art only used by few and cannot be copied unless taught to by Hayataro Senju.The user withdraws a scroll and penetrates their own skin in order for blood to drip and fall onto the scroll and form handseals to then summon a great wind dragon.

Ichijin Shield
Type:S-Rank,Defensive
A strong gust of heavy windy swirls and completely guards the user from an oncoming attacking by brushing ranged attacks to the side or blowing physical attacks in the opposite direction.This shield last quite awhile (4 posts).This technique can not be used more then 2 twice in the same battle.

Natural Disaster
Type:SS-Rank (Requires the Elements Ice,Lightning and Wind)
The user makes hand seals and 4 different seals appear around the user.There are 4 different colors Silver,Blue,Sky Blue and Yellow.Each seal represents a natural disaster of a certain element.Each seal or combined seal means a different disaster.The yellow represents Thunder and Lighting.The blue represents Ice.The Sky blue represents Water.Silver represents Wind.

Sky Blue Seal

Tsunami Wave
A large tidal wave is conjured into the field capable of washing away most of the field and opponents (sometimes the user himself if caught in the way) and submerges them causing it to turn into a flood.Also has an effect where various whirlpools may accure to trap an opponent in there from moving or casting jutsu with there hands.

Limnic Eruptions
The user forms hand seals to make a limnic eruption occur.CO2 suddenly erupts from deep lake water or a another body of water..Also an eruption may also cause tsunamis in the lake as the water rises and displaces water .

Yellow Seal

Thunderstorm
It starts to rain heavily as thunder clouds blow in.The thunder clouds start to strike electricity volts at the opponent(s) or area in large and powerful bursts capable of overloading an opponent's chakra system so they use up more then they have too and run out of chakra in the next 4 posts.Also has a high risk of paralyzing the opponent(s).

Blue Seal
Ice Age
Water molecules begin to form from the ground and sprout Ice pillars attempting to launch an opponent in the air.Also the water molecules will spread onto the floor and make the floor slippery and it starts to snow.Has a chance of freezing the opponent.

Silver Seal

Coming soon

Barrier of the Wind King
The user compresses and gyrates the air around his blade. The circulation of wind distorts the refraction of light, inducing an illusion of his blade infront and behind him. This property makes it difficult for opponents to parry lunges and thrusts from the user, for they cannot discern the length or width of the blade by sight.Also the pressurized air can be offensively expelled once in the form of an intense gust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~   Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aloide Tenshuko ~The Jirayai of the forum~
Page 1 of 1