Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sasuke Vs Aloide -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sasuke Vs Aloide -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sasuke Vs Aloide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 pm

*Appears with my sharingan activated*
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm

*He had walk from his village towards the area we are suppose to fight in brandishing Senoki* "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 pm

*draws kusangi* Yeah..I am...
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm

*he had kneeled down to do some hand signs as 4 gates start to appear upwards and surround sasuke* "Rashomon Nigemizu - Rashomon Mirage" *he had faded from sasuke's site and is now talking out of nowhere*Heh....I see you...*He came out of the gate from the left side of sasuke and in a zig-zaged formation as if teleporting out of control and suddenly tries to slash sasuke from his right*

Rashomon Nigemizu - Rashomon Mirage
Type:C-rank,Offensive
Users:Aloide
With this jutsu, the user summons multiple rashomon gates to surround the opponent (four gates) then the user disappears. when the opponent think he is now trapped, the user can appear from all directions to execute a attack, looking as though their phasing in and out from the walls to attack.
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 pm

*quickly looks to the side as Aloide rushes toward him. When he slashes at him, he grabs the blade by catching it in between his fingers* .... *looks Aloide in the eyes, suggesting hypnosis with the sharingan*

Name: Konsui - Corpse Sleep
Range: Eye contact
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: Uchiha
Description: Konsui is a skill developed from the Sharingan's ability of suggestive hypnosis. After making eye contact with an opponent, which they do not necessarily have to keep, the Genjutsu will begin to take affect. In the first post after the initiated of the Genjutsu, the opponent will feel nothing. It will be as if they are not under a Genjutsu at all. In the second post after the initiation of the Genjutsu, the target will begin to feel sleepy, fatigued, tired, and lethargic. In the third post after the initiation, if the Genjutsu is not broken, the opponent will fall asleep for a period of one post which can give Sasuke a powerful chance to either attack or defend. In some highly suggestive individuals, this technique can cause them to enter REM sleep at which time they will usually rest for a maximum of six hours [this ability will only be used for story purposes under the stipulation that all parties involve agree to the terms]. This Genjutsu is rather hard to break as sleep and lethargic individuals are highly unlike to notice they're under a Genjutsu. Or, really, notice anything in particular at all.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm

*He had shook off sasuke after the eye contact and fall back into 1 of the gates and waited for a bit as he started to make more hand signs*"Tsuki Sen~Moon Beam"*He'd then come from behind sasuke and jump into the air and swings his blade so quickly that a chakra wave came from the blade and sent directly at sasuke*

Tsuki Sen~Moon Beam
Type:A-rank, Offensive, Short to Mid-range (0-5m+)
User:Banrai Kyuuten
The user channels chakra into chakra into their blade reinforcing it to its highest potential. the user then gathers so much chakra that it can be seen by the eyes of anyone every time it is slashing, the user is able to grab the handle of their blade and slash and sheath, slashing so quickly, that it sends off a line of chakra still present.
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Hmm... *stands there, my back to Aloide as the wave of chakra moves toward me. Quickly leaps to the side four times, landing about 14 meters away from where he originally was. The wave of chakra hits the ground, causing dust to float up into air, clouding the area.* Hmm.. *goes through a quick set of handsigns, using the cloud of dust to hide himself. He inhales, his chest protruding outwards and then exhales, sending a uncontrollable torrential stream of fire at Aloide. * Ryuuka no Jutsu!

Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke, Mitarashi Anko
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:53 pm

*He had seen the flames come out of the dust and would start to spin his blade in a dive and takes the hit head on spinning while i come out a bit scroched but nevertheless unharmed due to the blades windy motion and lands on the floor* Hmph...Eh...*He had started to wobble uncontrollably and sink into a kneel postion with slightly closed eyes*"Damn i guess it caught up to me. "*He had raised his right arm where his Xzeno insignia lies and called upon 5 Xzeno titans which raised from the earth* Hmmmm... *He stood up and anf started to do some hand signs as 4 dopple gangers would appear and stand beside him all entering a Rashomon gate from each direction and waits*"Hmmmmm...*He had snapped his fingers as a signal to the others to freely attack as they wish as he falls to the floor with his eyes halfed closed*

Orion Omega Slash
Type:A-Rank,Kenjutsu,Offensive
The user conjures up 4 doppelgangers to surround the opponent in all of the 4 directions (East,west,north,south) each blade glowing a different color as signal to cut of chakra flow at a certain point of the opponents body.(Green=Arms and Hands. Blue=Legs. White=Chest. Black=Complete Body.)
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Hmmm *looks to the sides as the dopplegangers comes out the east and west gates* Hmm.. *When they attempt to slash him, He jumps back, making them slash themselves. He quickly turns around to see another one coming at him, he sidesteps out of the way of the slash and goes for a hard kick to the side, sending the doppleganger into the west gate, the one from the south gate rushes up from behind me and slashes at me. I quickly turn and block with my kusangi, I then release an overwheming amount of chakra through the blade, overwhelming the doppleganger, causing it to disperse as well.* Alright.. *looks at the titans as they make their way toward me*
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 pm

*He layed there in a deep slumber as the Titans stand there and watch Sasuke.*Zzzzzz.....

OOC:These things never attack only defend there caller.
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:10 pm

*Draws 10 kunai and holds 5 in each hand. Throws them at the titans, as they fly through the air, you can see an explosive tag at the end of each one ready to detonate. When its near the titans, it explodes, sending sharp pieces of the kunai at them. While they explode, I wrap a wire at the end of the kusangi, and wait*
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

*The titans all focus on the kunai and braces them selves for an attack and takes the kunai's into there rock hard skin and explodes taking the impact of the bomb making a black smoke around the explosion as my titans emerge from the smoke unharmed and lays in wait for the next attack*
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 pm

*Sighs and body flickers out of view*
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm

*He had woke up several hours later and sent the titans away and yawned then walked away from view*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasuke Vs Aloide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Aloide   Sasuke Vs Aloide Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Aloide
Page 1 of 1