Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 pm

||Apears in|| Someone said my name? ||Laughs as Kinji tackles me|| @.@ What have you been feeding this dog , it's gotten stronger since the last time I saw it. ||Summons my 5 prosuit hounds as they play with Kinji|| Oh and Kat I'm sorry if i provoked Dura into getting you mad and leaving.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:10 am

"you seem like a very talented ninja I'd love to see fight,and u r part of my village and apperantly well equanted wit my good frind and sensai(maru)"
{a ball of sand comes out from under the ground and Tok Sum Bong appears}
"play boy have some fun"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Oh I see, well its nice to meet you Neo *She bows respectfully to him and then turns and laughs at Kinji* Ya he has gotten pretty big in this short time but he still acts like a puppy lol
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm

{lay back in sand chair and starts to fall asleep}
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 pm

*She jumps up and sits on a tree branch and sighs* We need to find some missions or something because Im getting bored sitting around here lol
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Weapons only sounds very interesting ... so what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm

(OCC: I would but I'm hardly ever on Dx if im on some night i will totally spar you lol but not at the moment)
*Sighs* No thanks, sorry Mokoto.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 am

Mokoto, wanna T1? It'll help you learn it better if you practice it.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 pm

To Kat: //sigh// ooookkay, when you have the time I suppose...

To Dura: I would like to a lot but it seems you are busy at the moment. Arguing with koko over something that doesn’t even matter all that much, am I right? ... I wouldn’t want you to spend your precious time trying to teach me to T1 when you can be spending it with an old argument ...

To neo: //laughs// I’m so jealous of your awesome chair making abilities
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

"thankyou I try"
{smirks and laughes}
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Haha I should make an electrical chair xP .. Im so corny Lol
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm

hahahahah no very corny!
Naa I'm playing wats up??
u wanna spar again and this time u actually try!
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 3:49 pm

"Okay" she says with a laugh. As this preceding laugh and word escapes her lips she adjusts both her palms in a defensive arrangement and positions her self in a self-protective stance.
"Let’s go, make the first move" This is all you will hear from her here on out...
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 4:40 pm

{waits for koko}
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Abiding in her apparently stealthily silence she sinkers under her breath all the while waiting for Neo to make one move.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 4:50 pm

{opens his eyes with a stare or focus and intensity}
{grabs the sword off his back and charges at mai but a little before side flips and seperates the sword throwing one at her position and the other above her}
"counter this"
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Infuriated that you just called Mokoto Mai her eyes widen in anger. In haste she with-draws her two swords in a timely fashion. Sending a steady flow of chakra through Tenma, with adrenaline high, the sword with its electrical covering clashes with the sword you sent directly at my center. This action causes a slight shock through out both your sword and mine jolting us both back a bit. With Heroshi I clash with the sword above me knocking it back. Moments after I perform a multitude of back dashes maintaining my sights of you at all times, this is just a simple physical maneuver not enhanced by a jutsu however i do perform a basic Ninjutsu technique after i sprints backwards.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 5:23 pm

{swords fly back into my hands after I do a series of hand signs}
{Tokky appers and lands on my shoulder as I throw my swords in your direction that crumble into sand and form a spike as I uses the following jutsu}

Fire Style Dragon Flame Justu
Village: Leaf
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjustu , Control
Distance: 0.6 Mile control range

Description: The user emits a dragon of flames from his/her mouth. The justu is controlled by the user's mind to attack (if with in range) and ect. If the user loose focus or moves the dragon dissipates.

{the dragon charges throught the spike breaking it into many pieces of glass and charges into your direction with quite hot temps}
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 5:43 pm

The basic Ninjutsu technique Mokoto performed was Kawarimi no Jutsu. In danger Mokoto quickly substituted herself with a nearby block of wood. This allowed her to quickly jump in the air as you torched the stump of wood while she hid from your peripheral vision. The object fortunately takes the brunt of your attack. When she lands she circles a reasonable radius around herself. Dragging Tenma through the earth, in this circular barrier, the electrical current running throughout the sword absorbs completely into the tectonic plates of the area around her. There are now few ways to access her. Mokoto keeps a watchful eye on you as she guards her self carefully with Heroshi, sending a second flow of chakra into her sword of fire.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 pm

{the dragon comes again andattacks the barrier but becasue of it'shit the barrier creates a blinding light from the lightning and fire when u can see again Neo has dissappeared}
{spikes of sand from every direction attack the barrier then suddenly the ground dissappers from under you and the barrier}
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 6:06 pm

In my head I think {what the hell, he should explain how the ground is gone} Then I realize it most likely is a genjutsu. To confirm my safety I summon my out-sized raven named Jigoku Akuma and keep safe airborne upon her back. Concealed in one of the cases attached to my belt I retrieve an asset to my general wellbeing. Knowing that self inflicted pain can reveal to me any genjustu being preformed I prick myself with a Hari deeply in the arm. Because Haris are thin I don’t inflict much muscle damage to my self yet I discover what I need to know. I persist to protect myself with Heroshi and Tenma as Neo hides.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 pm

{all the ground the flies up at the sky as mountains or sand but on the tallest was Neo smilling}
"SRY koko no gen i control earth I can do watever I want wit it"
{I lift my arms and surround a huge area wit a sand ball}
"try to get out of this"
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Not saying a word she smiles to her self and then breaks her code of silence. “Neo, I control fire. That doesn’t mean I can light every thing up at my whim, we all have ranges. However you may do as you please.” After making her point she decides she has no other choice and follows along with neo. As she now flies towards him upon Jigoku Akuma she clashes both or her swords together. This creates a reaction in both of the swords. Each intertwines with one another as the fire and electrical element previously existing are incased in an aura of shadows. This increases the swords powers to a high strength. Although the sword is only one this is a benefit to Mokoto. However she is not aware of this. She is now in her Reiki-Naka state and this means she is empowered because of it. The possessor Mai has taken the body of Mokoto but already she has begun disconnecting with Mokoto’s soul. Mai is not capable to corrupt Mokoto for long but while she does she has the power of two strong ninja instead of only one.

(this is all for today. i have things to do. we can finish up tomarrow. alright?)
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm

"your little magic trick don't bother me"
{wit all the sand around her in a ball Neo deosn the following jutsu

Sand dome trap jutsu:
Village:Leaf
Element:Sand
Distance:with in sand area
Type: paralysis,control

Description:The user contols the sand to seal the opponent in a dome.The dome can be levitatws in the air to better control the domes stabability.If this jutsu is done correctly then sand grave village art jutsu can be preformed.

(ya no problem)
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 6:30 pm

In frustration she resolves with herself that this situation is growing increasingly difficult. It is unclear what is truly going on but she enjoys the challenge. Thinking quickly before he undoubtedly crushes her she remembers she has a fan that is strapped to her back. Moments after removing it from its strap she uses it to waft air streams in powerful surges. The wind that this fan creates is incredible for it can even chop down trees. There for the gusts forcefully cut trough the sand encasement as Jigoku Akuma flies outside of Neo’s barrier. Glaring at him upon her escape she flies to a high altitude above him and sends a strong amount of chakra to her right palm while she performs one of her many Reiki-Naka Justus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next