Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Raina's Training -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Raina's Training -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Raina's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Raina sits in the middle of the training field, wrapping paper bombs on kunai. She would use them to attack and temp. blind her opponent.

After that was done she put away the kunai into her kunai holster, and unhook her kunai black from its holster on her back. She shifted her position into an attacking stance, then to a defensive stance, and back. She repeated this for awhile, to refresh her sword skill basics.
Back to top Go down

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:53 pm

OOC: I'm gonna describe the landscape since you didn't, okay?

IC: A chilling breeze swept through the area as mist shrouding the forest. Footsteps could be heard as Daisuke walked through the forest, his hair swaying slightly with each step. His coal, emotionless eyes scanned the area, a strange look on his face which seemed to be asking "Why was he in this village again?". That was the question; Why was he in this village? Well, the two villages were pratically next to each other, he was bored and he hasn't been to the Nightmare village in a long time. His village was getting pretty boring to him.

The Uchiha contiuned his stroll through the forest, as another wind passed by. The gentle breeze caressed his face and also caused his black shirt to ruffle slightly. He stopped walking for a second to savor the moment. He removed his hands from the confines of his gray shorts and spread them out at his sides. A small smile stretched across his face as he faced the sky. He then opened his eyes, looking up at the sun.
"Foolish little brother.."
His eyes then widen as another wind passed by, this time, stronger and ominous. Daisuke immediately faced the ground and put his arms to his sides, clenching his fists. He gritted his teeth and contiuned to walk. Ever since the incident, Daisuke has been hearing that voice in his head; the voice of his older brother. He couldn't take it anymore. It was killing him.

He sighed and contiuned to stroll through the forest. He turned his head, seeing a young girl training. He arched an eyebrow in interest. He had never seen a nightmare shinobi train before. This should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Raina twirled her heavy blade and stabbed it fast into the ground. She rested her arms on its hilt, and laid her head down, staring at the ground. "Why am I even training... I haven't met another village shinobi since I graduated from the academy. Nor have I met the Kage of my village." She sighed and felt the wind blow through the field. Rain pushed her glasses up her nose to keep them from falling off.

Lifting herself from her blade she shook the thoughts from her mind. She knew she had to stronger so she could defend her village if needed. Pulling the blade from the ground she gazed across the field to the nearest tree and decided that was her new target. She took a running start towards the tree, dashing across the grassy field. Lifting her kunai blade about to her shoulders she jumped up, and slashed down upon the tree's bark. There she would continue slicing, and slashing, until the tree looked as scarred as she saw fit.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 am

After 30 minutes of her blade practice Raina finally sat down panting. She wasn't use to training for long periods of time, but she can't complain now. "I..have to help my friends out.." She remembered Icisia talking about being attacked and that worried her. "I'm not gonna lose my friends.." Pulling out a canteen and raising it to her mouth, she drank her full of water. Dropping the canteen to her side, she laid on her back, staring at the slightly grey sky.
Back to top Go down

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm

{slowly sneaks up on Raina and yells}
"HEY RAINA,WANNA SPAR?!?! MY KAGE TOLD ME I CAN LEARN A GREAT DEAL FROM YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO IF YOU APPROVE!"
{kneels at Raina's side}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:17 pm

"Neo.....you yell to much." He laughs as he was watching youngg raina training,
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 pm

When the boy Neo yelled beside her, Raina's eyes flew open and she screamed and scooted backwards, scrambling to her feet. "D-Dear Lord, Neo-kun you scared me..." She brushed back her hair and fixed her glasses. She noticed Maru and waved. "Hello Maru-sama"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Raina looked up to the sky, and noticed the sun's alignment, it was late. She was late. She freaks out and bows to Neo and Maru. "Uh, forgive me. I must be off, I have studing to do." And with that Raina picked up her Kunai blade and ran to the Medical Center.
Back to top Go down

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 pm

"I understand Raina-chan but please let me know when we can spar I would like to to fight you on your terms,and learn so much from one of the smartest ninja in our village"
{bows as Raina leaves}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Raina's Training
Page 1 of 1