Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Type : Crater
Elements : earth advanced earth and metal

Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:09 pm

*i make two clone clns and one goes into the arena and on stays 20 kilometers away with me and we watch the fight from a micromicro scope*

Last edited by Deidara on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 pm

*He appears, his sharingan active.* You ready..to die!? *draws kusangi and stands there*
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm

am i ever uchiha kid* i flash through some hand and the wind breaks through the windows then i flash through some hand signs and then ii am faster then rock lee in gate then i quickly make some cockroaches and make a clay snake and the cockroaches secretly on the snake*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Hmmm... *He reads your movements with hid sharingan and begins to match your speed easily. He still stand there, gripping kusangi tighter.*

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:23 pm

*the cockroaches jump of the snake while i blow it up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 pm

*stares at the cockroaches as they blow up* ...Idiot.. *still standing there*
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 pm

cocky * from behind you comes a bird and i blow it up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm

*sighs and quickly moves out of the way of the bird, as it blows up. I get knocked off my feet a little bit but I regain my balance quickly.* Try again. - -
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:30 pm

are all uchiha like this *i flash through some hand signs and wind cuts at you and then i make a snake*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:34 pm

*is cut by the wind, not really phased by it.* C'mon, tell me when you're done fuckin' around.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 pm

*the real me makes another clone and summons a clay hawk and the two clones go to the battle field stay up above and then use the c3 bomb which is able to destroy a whole village and it comes smashing down at clone 1 and at you too*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:55 pm

*does a handsign and a small snake crawls out from under my sleeve, as the bomb hits me, a large explosion occurs and when the smoke and the debris clears, a giant snake is sitting there, coiling all around me. It seems that I am completely fine but the snake is torn up, and then it eventually poofs* ..No More Playing around then, I suppose. - - *does a quick set of handseals and waits*

Summoning: Snake Defense
Sasuke will summon a large snake to coil around him, taking the damage for an attack. This summoning can be preformed quickly, and usually can be used by utilizing the Jagei Jubaku technique.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 pm

*one clone uses the mole hiding technique when he goes underground but under sasukes feet with abid piece of clay nothing done to it and the other clone goes on the ground and uses the suicidal bomb and my other clone is far enough down he does not get hit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

*Body flickers about 50 meters away from the clone before it blows up* - - Hmph. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:14 pm

* with my micro scope i see sasuke then i flash through some handsigns and a tornado appears under sasukes feet without him noticing and sucks him in the tornado then birds made of clay blow up around him many times and with the wind the explosion is stronger*

finisher:tornado lightning:i tornado from under ur feet appears without u noticing it and when ur in it birds mad of clay blow up around u and the wind makes it stronger that is y art is a bang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I love how he thinks I'm retarded.. *body flickers out of field as soon as the tornado forms under me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha   Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Deidara Vs Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1