Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 7:13 am

Intense rain poured down upon the battle field, as thunder claps caused concussions in the sky. Sasuke stood there, looking up at the sky his hair drooping down from the rain. He withdrew his arms from the sleeves, causing his shirt to fall down around his waist, revealing it well toned chest. His right hand was wrapped the hilt around the hilt of his Kusangi blade, which was in its case around his waist. A strong wind ran by, ruffling his clothes and causing his hair to slighly blow away from his face. He then then looked the forward, and his eyes flashed into a blood red color. He had activated his sharingan.
"Come on, Tetsumaru.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 7:33 am

Out of the shadows of this dark day on this battlefield, hidding his presence at first Tetsumaru stepped out from the shadows and walked next to Sasuke. Tetsumaru seemed not soaked at all from the rain and it was until one minute when his hair dropped down from the heavy rain. Tetsumaru removed his cloack and dropped it on the ground.
"... I am here."
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Raigu seemed to answer the call for a battle, his speed could be called impressive, but he seemed not to be taking anychances. He activated the method of Releasing, shattering the ground in the pattern of his weight seals. With around 2000 pounds off of his body the Xzeno warrior could move to his highest exent. His eyes wer partly closed slightly showing the 4th stage of the Xzeno eyes activated to follow the movements of his enemies. Though he was alone against two, he believed he could win, on a slight chance saying he might need a bit of help." I hope you two are prepared.."
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm

In the middle of the battle field there was a large explosion of smoke, the smoke so thick that even the rain didn't penetrate it. A strange wind blew the smoke out woulds thinning it so that the rain would dissipate it. In the middle there was a clown the size of a human, but it was strange, it seemed to be a blow up clown, and it was taunting Sasuke and Tetsumaru. With a jingle of bells a merry laughter rang across the battle field as Rensuca fall back woulds out of a tree. Catching himself with one of his hands, pushing off he flipped landing on his feet. With a bright smile on his face he walked next to Raigu, flicking his wrist he sent a hidden senbon at the doll, popping it. "It looked like you might need a little help Raigu" he said with a slight hint of amusement to his voice, he had removed his weights before, feeling free at how light his body was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

(Post Order ~ Sasuke ~ Raigu ~ Testumaru ~ Joker)

Sasuke's eyes watched the two enter the battle field, not even looking over Tetsumaru, yet acknowledging his presence. The Uchiha's hair blew in the wind as he gripped the hilt of his blade, getting his fighting stance. His eyes shifted from Raigu to Joker and back and forth, before he then let go of the sword and went through a swift string of hand seals. He waited, his hand curled over his mouth as he took in a big gulp of air.

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Tue May 05, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

He looked over at the joker with a smirk, he swirled his chakra into his hand, this allowed him to make a Futogan in his right hand. Throwing the ball of sharp swirling wind at Sasuke, this was in the hope of disrupting the hand signals. Knowing that with Joker on his side it would be a great match, they might even whip the floor with them.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:19 am

Tetsumaru seemed calm. His cold eyes were spreading fear around the battlefield...His murder intent was tremendous, Tetsumaru's senses and eyes quickly forseed the swirl of winds heading towards the Uchiha. Tetsumaru reacted only raising his hand in the air and a huge wall of iron stopped the wind at it's track and the iron went back to the ground. Sasuke was harmless.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 am

"Just a sec!" he called as he quickly sat down on the ground "stupid weights, what do i wear you any how?" he asked himself as he undid his weights, dropping them on the ground. Unconsciously he started to gather his chakra's read for the fight, "hmmm I wonder if this will be any fun?" he asked himself finally getting the weights off his arms and legs, he smiled "Ready!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Sasuke exhaled, breathing out a steady, soft stream of flames which quickly exploded into a blast of fire, which traveled at a face pace at the Clown ninja. He then spun around before using the momentum from said spin to launch himself into the air. He then went through another string of handsigns before twirling around and spewing out a large fireball which flew down toward the earth. The fireball quickly expanded into a large meteor which impacted the earth, causing large fissures in the ground to appear and lava to spill up from them. Sasuke then landed on the ground, staring at the two before looking over to Tetsumaru.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 am

- - We Win?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 7:28 am

no really, I am just keeping to the post order and waiting ^^ altho I could fight you both if you would like me to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 pm

OOC: It has been four days since our opponents haven't posted so I guess we do win..
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 6:47 pm

OOC: Technically I did post, I am just waiting for my partner to post, I would glady continue a you two vs me if you would like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody   Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha and Tetsumaru VS Anyone And Somebody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: