Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Kazuki only smiled at her and waved for her to follow as he started walking down the path to what appeared to be some mountains.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Shimo began to fallow Kazuki, grabbing Samehada and her kusengai on the way placing them on there respected sword belts. Wondering where her teacher was taking her but decided it was probably best not to ask, so she just fallowed silently.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Kazuki and Shimo arrived at the base of the mountain before Kazuki executed handsigns. He would then touch Shimo's weights causing them to become heavier then before.

"I have added 100 lbs to each weight. Now lets see if you can pass this test. This will test your evasive abilities under extreme stress." Kazuki stated tying a blindfold over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

As Kazuki touched the weights she droped down to a knee do to the added weight. As he tied the blindfold around her eyes she freaked out. "WAIT! what? Your not only going to double the weight i'm carrying to 800 pounds but your going to blindfold me to!?" she yelled out, how was she supposed to know what was around her if she couldn't see? and even if she could see, she couldn't even stand at the moment how was she supposed to dodge or attack anything.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm

"Try not to die okay?" He runs up the mountain a bit before coming across the large boulders he had strategically placed last night. Then he started pushing them to roll down the mountain side directly at Shimo.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Shimo sighed as she heard her teacher run up the mountain. She carefully stood up, barley being able to do so she began pouring chakra into her legs in order to keep her up. As she heard the boulders rolling down the mountain she poured charka into her right arm, using all the momentum she could muster up and she hit the boulder with the arm weight.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm

The boulder in front of her would break apart as the two other boulders would roll down besides her. Upon closer inspection one would notice that the boulder that she broke already was slightly broken and just needed enough force to break.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Shimo stood exactly where she had before breating heavily as she continued to force her body to keep herself up. "That...was...harsh Kazuki-sama..." she said as she began to walk up the mountain towards kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 pm

"Harsh circumstances breeds harsh training. Harsh training breeds strength." Kazuki stated happily smiling at his student as he pushes her for her back down the mountain for more practice.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More pain ^^ >:))
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Shimo who had originally planed to go up the mountain was now being pushed down. "Um..Kazuki-sama...why are we going back down the mountain??" she asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 pm

"Because your next test is to try to get up the mountain." Kazuki stated with an evil smirk. He would then quickly execute the signs for a summoning technique as several large dragons would be summoned all around the mountain.

"I'll be waiting just before you reach the top. That will be your final lesson. However this might take days or even months. Do not worry though as there are plenty of edible plants on the mountain. I will see you at the top" Kazuki stated as he shushined away.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 am

Shimo stood there in shock as she felt her teacher head up the mountain. "How should i do this....well you know what...first things first...lets work on gaining more access to my chakra..." she said as she sat down under the tree she was training under before and began to meditate slowly pulling more and more chakra out of her body. She continued on like this, and after several hours as the sun began to set, Shimo stood up now being able to use up to 75% of her original chakra and about 55% of the chakra she was now holding. "I'm getting better at this....I'm now able to reach for my chakra even faster then i originally was...even with all this weight and seals..." She said with a smirk as she began her trek up the mountain, using her newly acquired chakra to do three different things help her move, sense the things around her, and enhance her sense of smell and hearing.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 am

As she climbed up the mountain path she would notice a large decorated gate with the kanji for (one) on it. As she became closer and closer she saw her sensei or a clone of him standing there smiling at her.

"I am your proctor beat me I let you through the gate" The clone stated moving into his taijutsu stance.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 am

Shimo could not see do to the blindfold over her eyes, but she did sense his chakra and knew it was him. His chakra wasn't as strong as the original one and by her guess was a clone. With a sigh she remembered the original rule and removed Samehada from her back and sealed it in a scroll which she placed within a pocket inside her ninja outfit. "I guess its time then....teacher.." She said with a sigh as she drew her kusengai blade. "Lets go!" She shouted as she rushed kazuki in a speed even greater then she had when only having the 100 pound weights on.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:10 am

Seeing her response he waited till she was within striking distance before dissapearing. If she wasn't quick with her wits he would have used his speed to appear behind her to deliver a quick chop to her neck that would most likely incapacitate her.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 am

Shimo using her own chakra to find where Kazuki's was knew where he was going to appear, and is able to quickly jump forward and fallow it by swinging her sword behind her in an arc that would cut kazuki across the chest unless he moved. "Is it just me...or have you grown slower Kazuki-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

Taking advantage of her inability to see he would quickly drop down but remaining in the same general location as he would execute a quick back sweep that would hopefully trip his student over.

"It's a combination of you getting stronger and me being a weak clone" He chuckled
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 am

Shimo smirked, with each passing second she was getting better and better at controlling her chakra as well as getting better at the technique she was working on. She knew Kazuki would drop a half a second before he actually did, all it took was seeing how the chakra reacted to the muscles around it. However she did not react in time to dodge the sweep and fell over, but she was quickly able to regain her balance and jumped back up. Then in the same action she rushed her teacher doing a quick double slash with her sword one slash in a diagonal going from upper right to lower left and then one slash in the opposite direction from lower right to upper left. While at the same time stepping forward encase he tried to step back.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 am

The clone was sliced across his body as he smirked a bit at her.

"Congradulations you pass the first test" He stated before dissapearing allowing the gates to open with a loud crack.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Shimo smirked as she placed her sword back at her side. She was beginning to grow hungry, and decided to get some food, after much searching she found a bush of edible berries and a bird flying above. Quickly releasing a kunai into the air a few inches ahead of the bird she was able to hit the bird square in the center sending it straight to the ground. "Looks like its bird and berry for dinner." she said as she made a quick fire out of some nearby tree branches to cook the bird. After allowing the bird to cook she ate both the bird and the berries and continued her journey up the mountain in the dead of the night.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:38 pm

The next gate would be arrived at by morning. It has a similar design to the first only instead of saying "one" it says "two". A similar clone that of the first stood there this time he looked a bit more serious.

"I am the proctor of the second exam"
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 am

Shimo had been walking all night when she came across the second gate. "Are you serious...I'm tired..." she said with a sigh as her right hand instantly grabbed for the sword at her side.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:39 pm

The second proctor didn't hesitate as he quickly came in for a direct attack for the stomach. If she would dodge he would plant his hand on the ground executing a spinning like motion in which would end with him tripping her. This kazuki was not here to play games and if he was only the second proctor then the 3rd and possible 4th were going to be hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3