Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Why~

Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Shimo had heard rumors of a ninja who had acquired the Blast Sword, and she decided it was time to hunt him down. She had asked many different people about where he could be found and was told there was a good chance he could be found near this lake.

Shimo smiled as she approached the lake, Samehada was carefully wrapped up and bound to the sword belt she wore across her chest, her kusengai sword sat in the sword belt around her waist.

She approached the man carying the blast sword with caution she didn't want to scare him. Standing about several pases behind him she spoke "You there with the sword.." she called out loud as she waited for an answer and possibly an attack if he was the type to attack before he spoke.

Last edited by Shimo Hozuki on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

Type : 8-)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Neraku had been standing near the lake, not really paying attention until someone had basically calling to him.

"You there with the sword." The person said to him. he turned around and noticed a woman standing behind him. He then turned his head and looked back at her. "Yes?" hH asked, not recognizing her. [/b]"Who are you?"[/b] He asked, his blast sword, sitting horizonatally, just above his waist. He put his hand on the hilt of the sword, being careful, just in case the woman was gonna attack him.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Shimo smiled, "You know usually you introduce yourself before asking another for there name..but i guess since i approached you first...my name is Shimo Hozuki, chuunin of the Aurora village and wielder of the blade known as Samehada..." She said simply as he began to look over the mans appearance, "I see you wield the Blast Sword just like the rumors said.." She said completely ignoring the ninja's worry about her attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 pm

He sighed as the woman said that people usually introduce themselves before asking another's name. "I'm Neraku Suyu. And yes, the rumors are ture, I own the blast sword. What does it matter to you?" He asked with a slight forced chuckle. He kept his hand on the Blast Sword's hilt, still keeping himself prepared, still unsure if she would attack him or not.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Shimo smirked, "Well its nice to meet you Neraku..." Se said as her smile grew. "And it matter to me greatly...because you see...my goal is to collect these swords...and you see you just happen to be wherein one of them on your back...so I've got two options for you..You could join me and become one of the ninja who will proudly hold the Swords used by the Seven swordsmen...or fight me until one of us lies dead where we stand" She said with a slight chuckle, she wondered what Neraku would chose. Would he take her up on her offer...or would he fight her? She wasn't sure what she wanted more...the chance to fight and claim the blst sword for herself or for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 pm

"I guess it's nice to meet you. I too am from the Aurora village, and I'm also a chuunin." He said, with a slight sigh. He then listened to what Shimo was saying as shestarted to talk. Join her or fight and possibly die... I'm not liking these options. But I guess I have to choose one. He though with a sigh. "Since you're not giving me many options I guess I'll have to choose... to join you, mainly because I don't want to die right now." He said, taking his hand off the Blastsword's hilt. "I wouldn't have thought to be asked to become a swordsman today, or be approached by someone holding the broadsword." He said, with yet another sigh. He knew more about swords than he let on.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Shimo grinned, the answer she was given worked for her she took a few steps towards Neraku and offered her hand as she said, "well then welcome to the team...for now its just you and me..however with time our team is sure to grow..Now i have one more question for you because I'd love to see the power of your blade first hand, how about a little spar? Just a friedly match between new comrades..I mean what better way to get to know someone that blade vs. blade?" she asked, waiting for an answer she placed her hand on the handle of the Kusengai sword at her side, she might use the Samehada at some point but she didn't want to accidentally absorb her new teammates chakra or accidentally rip him to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm

He listened to Shimo suggest that the two spar. "Fine. I'll use my Blastsword, as long as you use your Broadsword." He said, moving his hair out of his face a little. He grabbed his sword's hilt and took his sword out of the holder and held it in front of himself, getting ready to fight. The scroll seemed to open its self and load its self, as he was ready to spar with Shimo now. "I'm ready, and since you're the challenger, I'll let you have the first attack. Well, since you're the challenger and a woman." He said, with another small chuckle, this one was not forced though.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Shimo laughed slightly as Neraku demanded she used Samehada. "Okay then." She said simply as she moved her had from the hilt of her kusengai to Samehada. As she raised Samehada off of the sword belt and held it in front of her holding it using only her right hand save the blade a small twist, and as she did so the bandages around the tip of it fell away revealing its true appearance he did a quick jab at Neraku.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Neraku did his best to block the quick jab, but slid back a few inches not prepared for the jab. He chuckled a little. He then swung his Shibuki at the Samehada as quickly as he could, trying to lay some exploding tags onto it. If he was successful, the tags would explode a few seconds after being set and he would jump back a fewfew feet, and brought his defences up, awaiting her next attack.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Shimo smirked as she saw Neraku sliding backwards do to the jab. As Neraku swung Shibuki she did the obvious thing and blocked the slash with samehada little did she know it was what he wanted. Hwne the exploding tags went off SHimo was sent skidding backwards, unharmed except a few minor cuts. The area now covered in a thick smoke making it near impossible for shimo to see, so she waited for Neraku to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

He tried to look through the smoke but was unsuccessful. "Looks like you weren't expecting that, now were ya?" he asked, chuckling a little, now actually getting amused. He now didn't know where Shimo was, and looked around again, this time, not to actually look for someone. He slowly walked into the cloud of smoke and walked to where the center of the smoke was, and kept his gaurd up, wondering where Shimo was still.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Shim smirked as she slowly backed out of the smoke. Once she exited the smoke she slowly walked over and onto the lake, using the water surface walking technique in order to stay a float. She waited calmly carefully tyeing some of the cloth that was wraped around Samehada around her hand, as soon as she saw sight of Neraku she would hurl Samehada at him. The point of the wraping around her hand was if the attack was to miss she could easily tug on the cloth in turn pulling samehada back to her.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Neraku wasn't one used to using heavy blades and had self-taught himself how to use the Blastsword. As the smoke cleared, he didn't see Shimo, since he didn't look at the lake. He saw the broadsword flying at him, but his reaction was almost too late. He had swung the blastsword, but just enough to have the blade block the broadsword, and let the blastsword put an explosive tag on it, which sent the broadsword back a little faster. Soon after the tag exploded, he fell down to one knee, mainly because he still wasn't used to swinging such a large sword around. "That was something I wasn't expecting, but don't count me out just yet." He said out to Shimo.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Shimo smiled, 'good...he isn't quite used to the weight of that blade...but he has some talent...now to use his weakness to my advantage..' she thought as the sword returned, it may have returned to her faster then originally planed but she was still able to catch it while only sliding a half a step back. Shimo placed Samehada on her back and then preformed a quick set of hand seals as several jets of water shot out of the lake around her, slowly begening to spin as they picked up speed they flew towards Neraku "I'd like to see you dodge all of those.." she said, which was in fact the truth, if one of those hit him they would drill a hole right through him.

Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Neraku watched Shimo make a few handsigns as he stood up. As she finished, he stabbed the tip of his blastsword into the ground so that it would stay there without him. He watched as a few jets of water. He only let the sword out of his grip because if he didn't, he'd get hit by the spinning jets of water. he knew the jutsu and started to do his best to dodge them. He dodged the main attack, but was getting several medium sized cuts. As soon as the jutsu finished, he had the same number of cuts as the same number of water jets there were. "That was... painful." He said, with a sigh. He walked up to his blastsword and put it back on his back. He soon made a few handsigns and a ball of water formed above him after raising his hand into the air. The sphere of water then shot out many small whips of water out towards Shimo. "He's one of my jutsu." He said, watching Shimo now.

Suiryuuben - Water Dragon Whip Character Use: Shizuku
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Suiton • Suiryuuben is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, Shizuku will first be under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. This will grant him Water chakra, which he will use to generate a whirling sphere of water. This sphere can then emit whips of water, which can seek out and impale his target.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Shimo smirked as each of the water jets cut Neraku up. However she was not expecting the counter attack and was caught of guard by the water whips, the first two hiting there mark cuting into her flesh on her left side and lower stomach. Shimo winced as for a short moment she lost control of her chakra and began to sink into the water, however this was okay, the gills on her body where not just for show, she could in fact breath under water so she allowed herself to sink in order to dodge the whips, however one more caught her in the neck while she sunk. She then continued to swim around the lake waiting for the oportunity to burst out of the shore and quickly stab at Neraku with Samehada
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Neraku watched his jutsu his Shimo a couple times and smirked a little to himself. "Well, it seems a few times is better than none, I guess." He said to himself, still smirking a little. He then drew Shibuki from his back again, and got in a defensive position, not prefering to fight in or on water, and waited for Shimo to attack.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:35 pm

As Shimo jumped out of the water attempting to stab at Neraku, her attack was blocked. However Shimo had prepared for this and while using Samehada to keep The blast sword where it was she grabbed the kusengai she kept at her side with her left hand and did a quick horizontal slash towards Neraku's left side.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Neraku was surprised when Shimo went to slash at him with her second sword. He didn't have any time to fully dodge the attack, so he decided to do something he wouldn't normally do. As the sword came towards, he would grab the blade. He winced in pain as his palm started to bleed from grabbing the blade. He attempted to pull Shimo closer to him via the sword, and try to headbutt her.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Shimo was caught completely off guard as Neraku grabbed the blade of her sword and then in the same moment pulled her close and headbutted her. As there heads collided Shimo lost her grip on her kusengai and momentarily fell to one knee as she tried to regain her balance she stood up and took a step back, giving samehada a good clockwise spin as to re-wrap it before placing it on her back. She then pulled a roll of gauze from one of her pockets and tossed it over to Neraku, "I'd clean wrap that up before it gets infected." she said calmly indicating that she thought the time to test each other was over. "Good fight by the way...I can tell the blast sword is happy to be in your hands." she said as a small smile spread over her face.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Just before Shimo tossed him a roll of bandages, he stabbed her sword that she had let go of into the ground. "Yeah, good idea." He said with a slight chuckle. He started to wrap his hand with the bandages and looked back at Shimo. "I didn't know swords had feelings." he said, in reply to Shimo saying that the Blastsword was happy in his hands. He soon finished wrapping up hishand with the bandages, then pulled Shimo's sword out of the ground, just before pulling out the blast sword out of the ground and put it back on his back. "Now, you want your sword back?" He asked, balancing the sword on one of his fingers, though both him and the sword were standing still.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:41 pm

She nodded when Neraku asked if she wanted her sword back. "Not all swords do...but many of the swords that where used by the swordsmen have simple emotions...generally speaking towards weather or not they feel as if the person who wields them should be allowed to.." she said simply as she pushed a strand of her hair out of the way of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-   Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Finding the Second Swordsmen -Private; Shimo and Naraku-
Page 1 of 1