Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ochita "Misery" Iryo -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ochita "Misery" Iryo -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ochita "Misery" Iryo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Ochita "Misery" Iryo Empty
PostSubject: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Iryo,Ochita

Ochita "Misery" Iryo KH__Intermission_cover_by_rubyd-2-1

General Information

Name: Ochita Iryo
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 145.3 lbs
DOB: February 29th
Appearance: Ochita Iryo is a slightly taller then normal at 6'1". His body is built very muscular and thin weighing in at about 145.3 lbs his body weight consists of mostly muscle. His hair is long and thin and is for the most part is free to blow around in the wind in the back his hair is tied into a ponytail that reaches down to his mid-back. He is usually seen wearing a simple black hooded outfit with a white t-shirt under it and dark gray pants. His head band is tied around his waist with a blue band. His eyes are a deep blue color, he has been told by many that just by looking into his eyes they become lost and confused as if they where stranded in the middle of the ocean

Personality: Ochita's personality is difficult to discern, as he is a sadistic, yet polite, helpful man with a dry sense of humor. He enjoys playing mind games with his enemies, often unnerving them by pointing out their weaknesses and turning personal horrors against them. He has a hard time tolerating rudeness and disrespect.

Also having a taste for blood (literal and figurative), he tends to use both his lightning and medical jutsu for twisted uses, such as using his lightning chakra to temporarily re-animate dead animals just to dissect them while there alive. He also has a tendency to fuse different animal parts together to make different animal mutations.
Dislikes: Paper work, stupid people, lazy ninjas, and those who disrespect him
Classification: Genius - Medical ninjutsu

Character Information

Village:
former - Eclipse and lightning
Now - Mystery
Combat Strengths: Medical ninjutsu, Lightning ninjutsu, and close combat
Combat Weaknesses: habit of playing with those he could just kill, falls into complete insanity now and again, long-range combat
Equipment:
1x Medical Pouch (containing basic medical supplies)
- 15x rolls of gauze bandages
- 10x rolls of medical tape
- 15x medical pads
- 1x box of bandages
- 3x pairs of latex gloves
- 10x sterilizing wipes
- 1x bottle of pain killing herbs
- 1x pen
2x shuriken/kunai pouches (one on each thigh)
15x kunai (right pouch)
15x shuriken (left pouch)
1x anbu mask
Weapon:
1x Anbu tanto
Jutsu: See Next Post
Element(s):
* Lightning (Main Affinity)
* Water (Sub Affinity)
* Earth (Sub Affinity)
* Swamp/Murky Water (Advanced)

Swamp/Murky Water - This element is made by the combination of Water and earth. Unlike normal water jutsu, these can consist of anything from a dirt colored water to a thick mud like substance. When a ninja first starts their training in this element they can only use it when near a swampy area, but once they have mastered the element they can create there own murky water as long as there is some type of water and earth source (which is just about everywhere, besides for inside buildings, desert areas, ext)

Other Information

Relationships: Unknown
Family:
Mother - Dead
Father - Dead
Wife - Raina Iryo (Kanakosa)/XzenLaria
Daughter - Mikayo Iryo
Son - Zenaku Iryo

BACKGROUND

Bio:
The Beginning (birth - 7)
Spoiler:

The Academy (7-8 )
Spoiler:

Genin years (8-10)
Spoiler:

Chuunin here i come (10-11)
Spoiler:

The Days of the chuunin(11-12)
Spoiler:

Jounin(12-15)
Spoiler:

What happened Next(15-18)
Spoiler:

Going Rouge(18)
Spoiler:

Creation of Mystery(19)
Spoiler:

Living Happily (20-22)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Misery ~Angel of Death~ on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Medical jutsu:
Spoiler:

Anbu Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Lightning jutsu:
Spoiler:

Water Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Earth Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Murky Water/Swamp Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Normal Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Summoning jutsus:
Spoiler:

Fuuinjutsu:
Spoiler:

Priest Skills:
Spoiler:

Kinjutsu:
Spoiler:

Must learn still jutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Misery ~Angel of Death~ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Summonings:
Name: Demonic lion
Type: Attack
Description: A lion was modified with the tail of a snake, hind legs and horns of a goat, front legs of a beast, and DNA of a ninja. After all said and done, Ochita had a demonic lion with the brain of a human. This summon is used for pure attack purpouses and has pure raw streagth.
Spoiler:

Name: Flying fox
Type: Attack/defense
Description: A fox was modified with the DNA of a random bird and a human. After intence time and consintration a talking, this creature was born. Fused with ochita's own chakra he created this being for summoning purpouses. The animal can walk and talk like a human but is built like a fox with wings.
Spoiler:

Name: Twin flying lions
Type: Attack/defense
Description: Two lions modified with the DNA of birds, created by ochita himself.
Spoiler:

Name: baby dog
Type: supplementery
Description: A baby dog fused with wings from a small bird. Incapable of flight but very cute. This was ochita's first expirement, he only keeps it around for that reason. He feels close to it because it was the first thing he himself created.
Spoiler:

Name: Kyuketsuki
Type: Attack
Description: A human was modified with the DNA and wings of two vampire bats. The man's face has deformed, his features almost matching that of a vampire bat. His teeth are all grown out a bit and are sharp, as well as the nails on both his hands and feet are extended and look more like claws then nails. His eyes are a deep red color and his pupil's are about the size of the tip of a pin, however his ears make up for his lack of sight being 6x as strong as a normal human's. He also has two sets of large bat like wings on his back that make flying easy and allow high speed flying.
Spoiler:
-Gained in teh first two posts of this Topic
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Finished - Please read over completely before accepting.

Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 pm

I think it looks good. Then again hopefully I didn't miss anything because I was extremely multitasking IRL ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 am

I haven't exactly read the profile carefully, but knowing you, it looks pretty much okay. It was ingenious to include ANBU jutsus in your profile; very few people mind to do that.

The massive amounts of techniques in your profile makes me feel uneasy, though. Despite your Kage rank, it looks like so many jutsu. @.@; However, each of them are canon jutsu and there shouldn't be anything god-modded about them. But remember to resere techniques like Edo Tensei for events and self-RPs only; it's unfair for normal people to fight you with all that strength.

I haven't bothered reading your history; someone else should find that interesting and comment on it.

Oichita looks like a child prodigy; he's only 19. He should keep amazing us with surprises every now and then~:3

I could keep ranting for quite a while, but I won't cuz I love you. D: Accepted. <3
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 am

* Ochita is in fact a child prodigy
* The Anbu jutsu are explained in my history - Ochita used to lead an anbu squad much like leaf's Root anbu
* Ido Tensei is in fact a plan for an event I'm planing for later in the story
* There are in fact a few custom jutsu in there - but each of them has been gone over by myself and another admin on a different site
* The only custom jutsu that haven't been gone over by anyone are the Swamp jutsu
* The taijutsu is also a completely custom style created by me and a friend - the style is unique and only known by Ochita himself
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Bio updated
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Bookwoman here. Prepare for the worst.

Quote :
Combat Weaknesses: habit of playing with those he could just kill, falls into complete insanity now and again
...Three weaknesses. I see only 2. Fix it.

Quote :
1x Medical Pouch (containing basic medical supplies)
Which are? D:

Since you are going to look for Kabuto's lair and steal all his jutsus...take all medical justus he used/created off your jutsu list? D: Since you dun know them yet.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

v_v check your sealing jutsus. Especially since we got a forbidden list etc. Be fair.

...I won't say anything about the summons if they are only "hand-to-hand" combatants. Thus, no fire breathing etc. They are already...too much out of the norm of Naruto.

And your bio...Please. Please go check all spelling errors and use a dictionary if needed? D: Sometimes, some words are confusing me or aren't spelled correctly.

That'll be all.
Interesting profile, apart from all the 'fixing' it'll need. ^^

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 pm

weakness - added one "long-ranged combat"

Med pack - added what it included
(- 15x rolls of gauze bandages
- 10x rolls of medical tape
- 15x medical pads
- 1x box of bandages
- 3x pairs of latex gloves
- 10x sterilizing wipes
- 1x bottle of pain killing herbs
- 1x pen)

Jutsu -

Fixed things we talked about.

Coroner Style - it is similar to the lightning armor but is pushed farther by adding a "chakra scalpel" type attack to it to cause damage to internal organs.
Chimera technique - it is in fact more of a medical experiment...i just figured people would like to know how i created my summonings so i added it
Soulbane & Genjutsu Binding - removed

Summonings - are in fact all hand-to-hand combat

Bio - Do i really have to? x.x;
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:54 pm

xD The spelling, yes. Since it's easy to get that checked with word or open office~ take your time for doing that though.
Not only it'll look prettier but also more "professional"

The rest is thank you~
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Booky Approved~

Enjoy Rp-ing~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ochita "Misery" Iryo   Ochita "Misery" Iryo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Page 1 of 1