Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Empty
PostSubject: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

(just to let you know this will take place at an academy similar to that of the grand world academy.)

The sun shined brightly as a car pulled up to a very dull building similar in design to that of an incredibly large warehouse. In the car was the aging 35 year old Kazuki Shikimori and his 11 year old son Kenza. The previous sannin and legend of the ninja world in his time since his retirement had settled down in the urbanized part of the world creating a company with his world renowned tea. With his wife Hyuuga Hinata he decided he wished to raise his son without the knowledge of their shinobi heritage, however seeing as his son had fighting in his blood took if upon himself to immerse him in their culture.

"Alright son here we are. You sure you packed everything?" Kazuki looked over smiling at his son.

Kenza glared at his dad in the way that a teenager would usually as he sighed rolling his eyes undoing his seatbelt.

"Yes dad I got all my stuff.. You know I wanted to hang out with my friends this summer but you wanted me to go to this stupid summer camp! Why can't you understand me dad huh?" Kenza shouted at kazuki.

"You better not be fighting without my permission again Kenza!" Kazuki said sternly as he got out of the car to be greeted by one of the instructors dressed in casual clothing as to not raise suspision in this new world.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm

The instructor approached Kenza and Kazuki smilieing and bowed slightly as to greet them. "Hello Kenza and Mr. Shikimori i hope your travel here went well?" he said in a clam manner.

---

Meanwhile The young Kimiko had arrived several hours earlier and was already out in the training field, he hair had grown since her father's death and was still a very dark black color. She was practicing with her blade, looking from a far from the way she was moving it looked much like she was dancing with her blade.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm

"Dad why do I have to go to such a boring summer camp? This place looks like crap!" Kenza grumbled glaring at the man in front of him. He walked past the man mumbling.

"I bet you I could kick everyone's ass here."

Kazuki looked up apologetically at the instructor before getting a call on his cell phone. Kazuki only smiled shaking the instructors hand before waving to his son and getting back into the car to answer the call before driving away.

"Hey you what the hell am I gonna do at this camp anyway?" Kenza shouted impatiently cracking his kunckles.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm

The instructor shook Kazuki's hand before watching him drive away before turning to Kenza. "Well I'm sure you will find plenty of people here who will gladly test your abilities...every friday we have a school wide tournament that allows us to see where our students need help and where they excel, we have several different parts of this including one for simple hand to hand combat as well as weapon use. And your in luck...many are training now for the fact that tomorrow is Friday...would you like me to take you to the training fields so you can see?" The instructor asked.

---
Meanwhile Kimiko was doing just this, she was continuing on with her practice for she planned to prove to everyone that she wasn't just the fallen daughter of a once great hero.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm

"whoa Whoa whoa!!! You said tournaments... and and hand to hand combat and weapons!? Is that even legall? Oh wait I get it dad sent me to one of them martial arts camps!!! COOL!! Yeah take me to the fields I wanna cut loose!" Kenza stated jumping up and down excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm

The instructor smirked and began walking towards the fields. On there way they passed many different things such as the cafeteria, dorms, classrooms, ext which he pointed out as they walked by them. Once they reached the fields they noticed a huge area completely darkened by shadows, the only thing that lit the area was the occasional spark and a loud "CLANG" The instructor quickly ran over to find that the one causing both the darkness and the melodious clanging to be what appeared to be a six year old girl. "YOU! what are you doing!?" the instructor yelled.

---

And without a second thought the shadows went back to normal and kimiko spun around pointing her sword at the instructor's neck. Once she realized who it was she put her sword down, "Oh..Its just you...and some little boy..I got lost in the moment sorry." She said in a very non convincing apology.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Kenza hearing this became outraged. He growled at the girl infront of him who appeared to be younger then him sporting a blade.

"Hey little girl you wanna put that down? Hmm didn't your parents teach you not to mess with sharp objects or your elders? They have a tendency to be able to kick your ass!" Kenza glared as he started to eminate chakra unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Kimiko laughed, "Your one of those sheltered brats aren't ya? You've probably lived with mommy and daddy all you life. Never had a worry in the world i bet. So am i right? Yea i bet i am, and why don't you cool your horses, no need to lose control. If your so worried about respect..I'll take you on, right here, right now. Mr. instructor can ref...and I'm sure he can supply you with a weapon if you don't have one."

The instrctor sighed, he had lost control of the kids again and it looked like he was being pulled into watching yet another fight. "She is right if you wish we have a full suply of any weapon you could wish for."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Kenza put his hand in front of the instructor before taking off his jacket. He thew it against the wall as he cracked his neck and spine.

"I will let her use a weapon because she will need it. Alright little girl lets see what you got anyone can talk crap lets see if you can pick it up!" Kenza stated as he narrowed himself into his self taught martial arts stance.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Kimiko chuckled slightly and bowed showing the slight respect she could show and as she stood back up she said, "My name is Kimiko Satsukari, daughter of Ryuu Satsukari, niece of the kage of aurora and the only current holder of the title 'phoenix sage'" With that she loosened up revealing that her fighting style relied much on her muscles being relaxed and not tense.

The instructor waited a moment to see if Kenza would state his name or not, ether way after about 15 seconds of no one talking he took a few steps back and said, "let the match begin"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Kenza not being accustomed to these traditional one on one duels being a street fighter all his life dissapeared before punching kimiko hard in the stomach to push her back a bit. He smirked unknowing that he had done the most disrespectful thing in all of martial arts. Hit the opponent while bowing.

"whatcha doing little girl? Praying for me to go easy on you?" Kenza smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)   To the future (private rp only kazu and misery) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the future (private rp only kazu and misery)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: