Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Cosmic Kageship Battle -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Cosmic Kageship Battle -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Cosmic Kageship Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

Type : Hopefully away from you

Cosmic Kageship Battle Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 pm

*appears* Come on, Rivalz.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:59 pm

*appear in holding the bladeofdarkness*
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:11 pm

*places my hand on the hilt of Karaikiri* I'll give you the first turn.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Rivalz start to do some handseal then without a sound made he seem to disappear from Hiroshi eyes as 10 sec go by for Rivalz he start to run at Hiroshi marking some area with special seal as he run behind Hiroshi with the bladeofdarkness then reappear from hiroshi back and slash him with the blade

Name of Jutsu: Shunkan Idou a.k.a Instantaneous Movement
Jutsu Rank: B
village jutsu
Description: Unlike what its name suggests, Shunkan Idou is not actually a teleportation jutsu. It is in fact a time/space manipulation jutsu which turns 1 second into 10 seconds for the user. This means that when the jutsu is maintained, 10 seconds would have passed for the user while only 1 second would have passed in realtime. Can only be maintained for 1 second due to the enormous amount of chakra required to perform the jutsu. A maximum use of 7 times a day.

cure weapon: bladeofDarkness
Description:Blade made of divine blood, the bladeofDarkness have it own dark chakra and the ability to absorb any one jutsu to BL or any other jutsu that is thrown toward the blade at a time and throw it back to the maker 10x stronger. if cut by the blade dark chakra will be left behind keeping the wound open and every five sec the chakra will make the wound wider and deeper.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

*performs hand seals and becomes invisible*

Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used by Rock ninja. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 pm

*smile as I watch Hiroshi with my Sharingan activated * then by using the bladeofdarkness Rivalz point toward Hiroshi as beams of dark chakra start to shoot out to cut hiroshi body then Rivalz summon a piece of clothing and worn it diagonally hanging on his right shoulder as a sash.

Blade move:Dark Flare
Beams of dark chakra will start to shoot out of the blade cuting everything it reach

Last edited by Rivalz Uchiha on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:39 pm

*jumps to the side, dodging the attack, becoming visible again*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Rivalz make eye contact using sharingan at Hiroshi,the Genjutsu will begin to take affect as Hiroshi don't feel nothing. like he as not under a Genjutsu at all. afther Rivalz made contact he draws chakra from his mouth into his chest and immediately exhales it. Rivalz then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames toward Hiroshi. To better manage the flames Rivalz bring his hand to his mouth to control it.

Name: Konsui - Corpse Sleep
Range: Eye contact
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Clan: Uchiha
Description: Konsui is a skill developed from the Sharingan's ability of suggestive hypnosis. After making eye contact with an opponent, which they do not necessarily have to keep, the Genjutsu will begin to take affect. In the first post after the initiated of the Genjutsu, the opponent will feel nothing. It will be as if they are not under a Genjutsu at all. In the second post after the initiation of the Genjutsu, the target will begin to feel sleepy, fatigued, tired, and lethargic. In the third post after the initiation, if the Genjutsu is not broken, the opponent will fall asleep for a period of one post which can give Rivalz a powerful chance to either attack or defend. In some highly suggestive individuals, this technique can cause them to enter REM sleep at which time they will usually rest for a maximum of six hour

Name: Goukyakuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon - Fire
Clan: Uchiha
Description: The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

Last edited by Rivalz Uchiha on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 pm

*closes my eyes and lands, rolling to the side as I do so, avoiding eye contact*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:28 pm

*smile* *Rivalz uses a fire justsu in the air, causing a storm,then lightning comes out of the clouds, as Rivalz guides it right into his blade.after that he starts spinning in circles and then suddenly a giant tornado appears with a giant dragon head on it. Rivalz steps out of the tornado. The tornado then heads straight over to Hiroshi.* smile again and walk away looking back at the tornado coming toward Hiroshi* when I am kage u will be the person who will be the leader of the Anbu team if u live.

Lightning Release: Torture of a Million Sparks
Rivalz uses this technique for pure torture or inerrogation. Rivalz uses a fire justsu in the air, causing a storm. When lightning comes out of the clouds, Rivalz guides it right into his blade. The Uchiha clan member then starts spinning in circles and then suddenly a giant tornado appears with a giant dragon head on it. Rivalz steps out of the tornado. The tornado then heads straight over to the opponent. Even if the opponent can dodge the technique, sparks of electricity are coming from the tornado which can grab the opponent and take he/she with it.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:28 pm

*feels the rapid increase in the speed of the wind in the area, sensing which direction it's coming from, and I run to the side at an incredible speed, and when I reach an area far enough away to keep away from the actual tornado, I fall forward, so that if the sparks do get to me, I'll be used as a grounding point, rendering the electricity useless, doing absolutely nothing to me except for a slight shock*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

*appear behind him right above one of my special seal I made at the beginning with the blade and slash Hiroshi Renshe back* die!!!!

Flying Thunder God Technique
Name: Hiraishin no Jutsu"Flying Thunder God Technique"
Type: S-rank, Supplementary, All ranges
It allows the user to move over large distances with ultra-high speed. Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed of this jutsu is much greater. In principle, it is similar to the Summoning Technique, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. Additionally, it makes no noise and produces no puff of smoke, allowing the user to appear behind someone unnoticed.
To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "jutsu formula" to mark the destination. After this is done, the user can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location. The Fourth applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. It is also possible to leave a formula in an area touched by
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 am

*spins on the ground, knocking Rivalz's feet out from under him, making him unable to complete the slash, and I quickly get to my feet and do a jumping slash with Karaikiri, and if it hits, it'll shock and burn him*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:07 am

as my hand hit the ground I spin my leg hit Hiroshi leg having him to fall before he use the blade he got and quickly get back up and shoot my blade dark beams right at hiroshi face

Last edited by Rivalz Uchiha on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

*quickly rolls to the side, dodging the beams, and I get to my feet, elbowing Rivalz in the side*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm

block hiroshi elbow and Jatai my snake extend outward from where it was hanging on his right shoulder and wrap his body around Hiroshi face and throat, causing Hiroshi trapped within to suffocate .As that is happen Rivalz start absorbs friction, rather than amplifies it. As Rivalz reduces the friction,he body start to move much faster speeds. Rivalz then seem to just teleported (from the way Hiroshi will see Rivalz) to behind Hiroshi shooting beams from his blade.then move so fast that it again seem like Rivalz just teleported to both of Hiroshi side then right above Hiroshi having my blade to shoot out beams and then appear in front of Hiroshi doing some handsign Rivalz release a large flaming mass from the mouth. The mass, while not relatively large at first look, will expand rapidly as it exits Rivalz's gullet. The mass will then quickly spread along the ground and race towards Hiroshi, burning anything in its path.
Name: Ittan-momen no Jutsu [Suffocating Cloth Technique]
Range: Close Range (0-5m)
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: Snakes
Description: By using its cloth like body, Jatai will extend outward from where it is worn and wrap is body around the victims face and throat, causing the person trapped within to suffocate if they cannot remove the snake. Jatai will use chakra to tighten its constriction to completely block air form getting to the victim if trapped. Even if the enemy is able to destroy Jatai, the amount of time that they are trapped could provide her master to get in an important attack, considering that being suffocated completely will no doubt distract the victim’s attention away the one that summoned Jatai.

Masatsu :: Friction Release

By using his command of Fire, Rivalz has developed a form of fighting in which he uses friction. Friction is defined as surface resistance to relative motion, as of a body sliding or rolling; the rubbing of the surface of one body against that of another. Rivalz capitalizes on the heat that is created from friction, which occurs whenever and wherever a body moves, amplifies it, and then uses it in jutsu. Because Rivalz uses heat that is naturally created, he uses a lot less chakra in this form of fighting. After mastering this ability, Rivalz can now command friction completely and even amplify it within the very air.

Name: Genshou Hochou - Reduction Step
Range: Close to Far
-Secondary: Friction
Clan: Rivalz Uchiha
Description: For Genshou Hochou Rivalz absorbs friction, rather than amplifies it. By running chakra over a certain part of his body, Rivalz can reduce the friction there by absorbing the heat. The amount of chakra used amounts into how fast Rivalz can move. Rivalz can apply this move to his entire body or only to a certain part. When Rivalz reduces the friction, it allows the body to move at much faster speeds. To witnesses, it will almost look like he teleported from one location to another. This jutsu cannot be used in many times in succession because Rivalz is absorbing the heat. He can only absorb so much until it will become dangerous. The threshold is about ten jumps in quick succession.

Name: Katon: Zukokku - Fire Release: Head Mincing Pain
Range: 100 feet
Clan: -
Description: Katon: Zokukku is a powerful Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Katon - Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals the ninja will release a large flaming mass from the mouth. The mass, while not relatively large at first look, will expand rapidly as it exits the user's gullet. The mass will then quickly spread along the ground and race towards its target, burning anything in its path. Once started the conflagration will not halt for anyone. The flames are nearly unbearably hot and, even if a target saves themselves for one moment, the flames will continue forward in an attempt to consume them.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:41 pm

*carefully slices the snake in half with Karaikiri, shocking and burning me slightly, and I jump high into the air quickly, taking advantage of my speed and jumping ability, sensing the fast movements made by Rivalz, and I throw Karaikiri straight down at him at an incredible speed*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm

as Hiroshi jump he saw Rivalz who seem to didn't dodge the attack but avoid to it and some Beams from his sword as the beams go to Hiroshi cutting Hiroshi body

(Ps being that the Reduction Step is activated and I didn't to ten jump it seem like Rivalz transport and I said as Hiroshi jump meaning that right then and there I was there in the air)

Last edited by Rivalz Uchiha on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:59 pm

*deadweights, and grabs Karaikiri off the ground and slashes at Rivalz a few times at an extreme speed*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Beams from my Blade stop Hiroshi from doing anything sent it seem that he didn't dodge,block or avoid the attack in anyway cutting Hiroshi body to the point of death
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 am

OOC: By the way, the deadweighting made me dodge the beams e.e

*slashes upward at Rivalz's legs, leaving burns and shocking him*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am

Rivalz flip in the air dodging the Karaikiri blade then seem to disappear from Hiroshi sight then do some handseal and give a Blood Donation Summoning Tsuchi. Tsuchi start to expand his girth and hood, the plump snake fold his head and tail downwards, biting down on his own tail in order to form his body into a large ball shape. Once the Ball is made Rivalz jump on top then Tsuchi begin a powerful and rather fast roll, flattening obstacle in his way as he attempts to crush the directly hit Hiroshi. As Rivalz Snake was roll he form the serpent hand-sign and Rivalz position his limb that the snakes will emerge from, allocating chakra creating many more snakes then usual. The multiple black scaled snakes shoot from Rivalz’s clothing collect upon themselves as they begin to take a rather humanoid form, eventually turning into an exact, physical copy of the Rivalz. Rivalz appear on the ground run toward Hiroshi with a sword

Flying Thunder God Technique
Name: Hiraishin no Jutsu"Flying Thunder God Technique"
Type: S-rank, Supplementary, All ranges
It allows the user to move over large distances with ultra-high speed. Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed of this jutsu is much greater. In principle, it is similar to the Summoning Technique, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. Additionally, it makes no noise and produces no puff of smoke, allowing the user to appear behind someone unnoticed.
To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "jutsu formula" to mark the destination. After this is done, the user can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location. The Fourth applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. It is also possible to leave a formula in an area touched by

Name: Hebimaruishi [Serpant Bolder]
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Description: Similar to the Akimichi style of Taijutsu, this technique takes advantage of Tsuchinoko’s large central girth. After expanding his girth and hood, the plump snake will fold his head and tail downwards, biting down on his own tail in order to form his body into a large ball shape. Once this ball shape is formed, Tsuchi will begin a powerful and rather fast roll, flattening obstacle in his way as he attempts to crush the directly hit the opponent. Given his size, this technique could cause the opponent to break several bones if a direct his is landed. This is a powerful technique, and the user is even able to change the direction of the roll in order to respond to the changing battlefield.

Hebijutsu :: Snake Art
Name: Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu [Snake Clone Technique]
Range: Supplementary
Description: This technique is an advanced level Hebijutsu that is performed with a single hand-sign, in this case the serpent seal, and then a similar style of bringing snakes forth as in the Sen’eitajutsu [Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hand Technique]. After forming the serpent hand-sign and the user will position their limb that the snakes will emerge from where he would like it, allocating chakra in order to create many more snakes then usual with the thrusting technique. The multiple black scaled snakes that shoot from with the user’s clothing collect upon themselves as they begin to take a rather humanoid form, eventually turning into an exact, physical copy of the user. This clone is physical, and can deal damage as well as use any of the Hebiton jutsu of a B rank or lower. If struck with enough force, the clone will begin to break apart into the snakes it is made up of. However, if left alone these snakes can reform into the perfect physical copy of the user, or they can simply burst out of the clone form and attack as a large swarm of snakes until they are either destroyed, or withdrawn by the original user back into their clothing, in which they will disappear as mysteriously as they appeared.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:59 pm

*stabs through the snake, takes my blade out quickly, jumps in the air, performing handsigns, and causes the area around Rivalz and his snakes to darken*

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:45 pm

the snakes burst out of the clone form and attack as a large swarm of snakes attacking Hiroshi right before he jump stoping the Genjutsu. if the snakes manage to crawl up on hiroshi’s limbs they con constrict and make themselves hard to remove while cutting off the circulation to the limb.charging their mouths with Raiton chakra the swarm channeled lightning from their mouths into there bite

Name: Raiton: Raikoukiba [Lightning Release: Lightning Fang]
Range: Close Range (0-5m)
Elemental Affinity: Raiton :: Lightning
Description: By charging their mouths with Raiton chakra, this summoned swarm can channeled lightning from their mouths into anything they can bite down upon. This is the only lightning technique they can perform effectively individually. However, for true effectiveness, the more of these snakes that bite down on a single target, the quicker this technique wil show effect. This lightning surges through the localized area of the bite, causing damage to the target and potentially paralyzing them as an effect form these lightning charged fangs.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:56 pm

*cuts all of the snakes that try to get to me in half with Karaikiri*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Kageship Battle   Cosmic Kageship Battle Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Kageship Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next