Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Empty
PostSubject: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Mari walks in the harbor and waits on her sister to come towards the battle field as she stands straight and tall. She would just tap her fingers in waiting for her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm

I appear and look upon her form, walking my term onto the battlefield.

"I didn't think, it would have to come to this, Rika. But apparently it does."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 pm

"What are you talking about sister" Mari would simply say as she gives a cold glare as she hears her old name being call again as she wishes her sister would simply stop calling her that stupid name she gave up a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

"You know what I'm talking about. Fighting each other, my constant annoyance and botheration with you. And, moreover, my need to kill. Oh I'm not angry, not at all. Not even the slightest bit upset, sister."

Not even a smile or a smirk adorned my face. My mouth stayed in a neutral position, I approached her more, as I began to walk closer. My fists weren't even clenched. So this was it.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Looking at Sora she would raise her eyebrow as she wonders exactly what she means as she looks at her fists and watches her walk closer. Mari would wonder what Sora was exactly about to do as she activates her devil eye just in case she would need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 pm

"Oh the devil eye. Quite usual, I'd say."

At this moment I would have proceeded to activate my Xzeno eyes for the light element. In Satsukai language, it would be called the angel eye. Satsukari was nothing more than a derrivitive of the Xzeno clan, as well as an advancement. Hard to describe really, but my light element Xzeno eyes activated nonetheless as I never broke eye contact with her.

I continued to walk even closer till there was about 2 feet of space between. Not a lot, but not a little. I only looked at her in silence. A glare I was received. Well, this was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:44 pm

As she would just stare at her sister she would wait for a move to come at hand as she would stare right back in the angel eye that her sister had well activiated except it was more the old verison of the xzeno clan. "I see you still like to believe in the xzenos ways. Thats nice to see, even thorough I do have a lot of journeying to do I took my time out for you Sora to hear you out. So do what you have to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm

"Very well."

I nodded and got into a very lose battle position, drawing the sword Ryuu left for me. I stood there and then charged at her with less than half of my force, although I made it seem like it was all. My eyes revealed anger as my smirk become apparent. Although I tried to swipe at her to cut her, I left myself open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]   Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Battle with sisters [Private, don't read or your ban]
Page 1 of 1