Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hayate's hospital training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Asako huffed, and crossed her arms, hurt in her pride but still followed him with her eyes. A sparkle of her real self reappeared and her features became more femnine again.
"Bring me to the library and read some book for me...please." she mumbled. "I got nothing to do anyway."She grabbed his hand, her face staring to the ground and waited for him to move.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

He giggled at her apparant anger at his comment but it did seem to change her to what he perceived as more her normal personality. Hayate was going to the library to look and see if there was any books available on her bloodline. He knew he came across a few bloodline books when he spent his time alone it in the library, but was uncertain if there was anything available about bloodlines that were outside the village and if so how extensive of the information would there be. He was happy to have the company but he did not want to appear as if he was snooping into her business. He really wanted to help her with her vision problem, but could not relate to her problem at all."You would want to come with me to there, I doubt you will like it much. Most I know find it very boring." He takes the lead and starts to head for the entrance of the hospital. He controlled the pace and made sure not to go to fast and have her trip.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Asako shrugged.
"Can't read." she answered coolly. "Not with those eyes at least and with ink on paper. I can listen and wait for a long time without moving. I don't mind. Just do what you want. If I need to go somewhere, I'll go and say goodbye."She held his hand firmly and kept following her friend around.

Yep. She considered Hayate as a friend. Since he didn't look at her with strange eyes when she changed from one persona to another one. She liked him.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Thats right, the blind issue. Hayate smacked himself in the head with his free hand. God he must have sounded like such a moron. He was thinking he should apologize but at the same time did not want her to feel embarased. Maybe it was for others safety that he did not have any friends. Well hopefully one now. "I hope you do not mind, I was going to see if there is any books available on your bloodline. Maybe something that may come in handy to help you navigate yourself around a bit easier. I know it is not a bloodline of this village but maybe they might have collected some data on it." He walked to a nurse station and turned in his charts and said good bye and finally signed out for the day. He knew he more then passed the required hours to no longer be a student at the hospital but at genin he was not allowed access to more responsibilities or jutsus yet. So thus he just stayed on as a trainee and continued his work. He led Asako back to the entrance and towards the doors
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Asako blinked.
"Eh? What for?" was her only smart responce. "And I just need time to adapt. I "see" everthing, but it's confusing. That's all. Like, I can make differences between people. But not of what constitution they are made and all yet. It's kinda strange as view."

She kept following him, while looking around. She missed writing and reading. It was her favorite passtime and one of the only things that still related her to her art of Kabuki actor. But, slowly, she discovered another world then that of the theatre scene and she didn't dislike it...
The girl was surprised by the boy's initiative and didn't clearly understand why he did that.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 pm

At the door he stopped and explained himself. "I read of many bloodlines during my days in the academy and usually they come with other abilities outside of the most obvious.Whether thise be jutsus unavailable to others or latent abilities. Plus I feel I owe you for helping me out, and a debt is something I like to have sitting over me." He opened the doors and lead the way outside towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 am

Asako raised an eyebrow.
"I don't care much about my bloodline honestly. It's not the fact I'm "special" that'll make of me a better shinobi. It's all a question of being honorable and doing your best to grow stronger...But, thanks." she answered clumsily.

She kept following Hayate towards the academy adapting her pace to his.
"So...Don't you have any training with your sensei? I mean, don't you have any meeting with him?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Hayate takes into account what Asako says and tries to think of what time and for that matter what day is it. He knew he had fallen asleep but for how long. "Wait what day is it?" The very idea he didn't know what day it was rather embarassing. It would be very bad if he was late for his second day of squad training. Hopefully today was going to be more exciting then the last day, that is assuming that it is the next day. The past day had been really quite interesting having many high and low points to it.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 pm

"You slept for around two hours." was the short responce of Asako. "And if I'm correct, we're around two in the afternoon...You're late? Or not yet?"
She "looked" at Hayate, sort of surprised that such a meticulous person could forget the time and day so easily. She put her hand in her pocket and kept walking at Hayate's side.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Hayate sighs in relief, for a minute he feared he had lost control. He quickly spotted the location of the sun and it corresponded to the time told. He did not understand why he was so off today. He has been off for a while now since he met this girl. Maybe he was in some sort of jutsu, but that could not be since the only one that would have this power is a genjutsu, and with his knowledge of genjutsus, he figured he would be able to spot it. But one should be cautious none the less and he put his hand to his mouth and bit hard into his thumb to disrupt his chakra and see if that had some effect. "OUCH!!"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Asako raised an eyebrow and made a surprised face.
"...Are you okay? You're like weird...And why did you bite your thumb? You're not even using chakra at the moment."

She stopped walking and stood in front of her companion.
"If I'm disturbing you or worrying you or scaring you, you just have to tell up. I can't stand people who are lying."
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Hayate stops also and turns to Asako and stares at the ground. "Its not that. I am sorry I am just not used to having..." He stops for a second as if the word is caught in his throat. "friends. I would understand if you wanted to leave, I just do not know how to act around them." He continues to stare at the ground uncertain on how to act or what to say. He just stands there frozen as if his very existance relies on her next word, next action, and/or next move. There he is...Exposed...Trapped...He bites his lip as if witing for the kiliing strike to calm down accross his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 am

Asako began to giggle suddenly, in an extremely girlish way. Her face had become softer, more childish and happy looking. Her eyes seemed bigger and her size had seemed to have reduced of a few centimeters. She turned away, still giggeling and put a hand in front of her mouth.
"S-Sorry. Y-You're so cute when you're not sure of yourself. Oh gosh, what am I supposed to do with you?"
She stopped giggeling and raised her head again, smiling warmly, coming slowly back to her first persona; the cold and distant one.
Right before she entered back into her character, she patted Hayate's head and said:
"Go to the training field. Your sensei might be waiting for you along with your teammates."
And on those words, she began to walk away, following the walls of a house with her right hand, leaving the boy behind her.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 am

At hearing her first words of being called cute Hayate turned bright red ad felt as if he was going to melt in the place he was standing. The feeling was warm and comforting. He was to embarassed to look her in the eyes, though she may not be able to see it, he feared that she would see this and laugh at him for being silly. He was completely out of his element. By the time her other personality kicked in, he had recovered enough to put on a big smile and rub the back of his head. "I suppose you are right." As she walked away, Hayate wanted to chase her and help her back but feared that he maybe crowding her space to much and did not want to make it look like he thought she was helpless. He turned to walk towards the gates and out to the training grounds again, but was deep in thought over the days events. He did not pay any attention to anything going on around him. Only the thoughts of the day existed, it was like everyone around him had disappeared. In fact he even bumped into a few people and nervously excused himself and continued thinking.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

Asako looked back and saw the light purple spot disappear in the croud when she suddenly remembered why she went in contact with Hayate in the first place.
She face palmed herself in her mind and turned back, going to train her eyes while she stalked Hayate to the training ground.

'...Asa. You're pathetic.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Hayate continued through the crowds thinking until he arrived at the gate. He stopped for a second to do a mental check list. Medical equipment. Check. Weapons. Check. Wits.....Uncertain. He face smacks his hand into his face. Man he needed to get over this. He just did not seem to have his normal edge. "Hayate get yourself together man. The girl is fine in her house probably by now and you were to dumb to ask where she lived so odds are you will not me her for a long while." Somehow that made him only sad at the thought of that instead of relieved or happy but he could not go back now, it was to late. He must go foward and that he did, one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's hospital training   Hayate's hospital training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hayate's hospital training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2