Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ketsuekigakure Hospital -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ketsuekigakure Hospital -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ketsuekigakure Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

Ketsuekigakure Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 am

The hospital for the village hidden in blood was not what you would call typical. The walls were the color of crimson and if you didnt know better seemed to flow and pulse with living energy. The exterior took the shape of a demonic seal sign but unless you were high up in the sky would you not see that. The interior looked like any other hospital in any other village. Patients come in get treated and go out. It is what lies under the hospital that shows the true nature of this place. Many hidden medical research facilities are housed under the hospital. There they carryout all sorts of in human experimentation and creation. Many jutsus will come out of these labs. Sometimes you need to cast out the human ideal of morality to see real progress occur. There are three medical laboratories set up under the hospital. These can be used by young med nins to practice any medical jutsu they wish, no matter how obsurd or danger to human life. The lab on the lowest floor is usually occupied by Hayate to do his research.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 am

Hayate walked down the halls of the newly rebuilt hospital. He saw lots of promise in the place. He went over to one room and checked out a patient charts and noted the patients progress. It was obvious that the patient hadnt much time left and seing it was a poison that was killing him, he would be perfect for his next jutsu. He call the nurse to send the patient down to his provate lab.

Now that the hospital is setup Hayate goes to check up on how a weapon is made since that is where he heard reikon was.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 am

Mari Satsukari would walk into the hospital first off noticing the walls were painted red which was spooky a bit, but she didn't show it. Instead she walk to the front desk and around it assuming she would have the permission too. One the nurses came up to her asking why she was behind there but would back off immediately as soon as she heard the response that Chizuru had send them here curstying and then hurry off to a random patients room. She would sit down and put out a seat for sakura to sit down if she wish too. ~So far, so good.~ she think in her head while still staying silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 am

Something told me that this was no longer just a healing mission. To Mari it was a 'Let Sakura heal mission, and I protect Sakura.' mission. As it usually goes, I was always the one being protected. I did not mind per say, but I can protect myself when I need to, and I wanted to show it. I wanted everybody to know what Sakura Haruno could truly do. And I needed to prove myself, and to prove myself enough to take pride in my name.

As we walked through the hospital, seeing the walls stained and tainted with red material. It seemed to be liquid, blood perhaps? That sight used to freak me out. Of blood splattered on the ground of the people I cared for. I wasn't scared of it, I hated just to see people in pain. That was what I was hear for. As we entered a room and Mari sat by and watched I approached a nurse, and her aid and spoke to them.

"Um excuse me, hey there sorry to intrude upon your work. But I am Sakura Haruno and I-" She had cut me off mid sentence.

"No need to say anymore. I know who you are, you are famous. I have so many questions for you great healer! But, wait.. how are you-" My turn. Razz

"I don't know if I am that good. It's a long story. I was wondering if I could heal the patients in this room and go around the hospital healing as many as I can. Maybe speed up the recovery process for you guys.. and give the doctors and everyone a bit of a break?" The woman nodded with excitement at the request and left the room for me to do my thing. I started to concentrate and heal the first patient.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:33 am

Mari would begin to watch as Sakura heal then slowly begin to look at papers until she found a interesting one. One that she had been looking for as she hold up a average scroll that was written in strange language that only she could read and was seal. She would grinned putting it away for earlier then went on to looking though papers. Suddenly she found a paper that had a patient on it that involve needing curing from posion. She would grab it up as she look towards Sakura and nodded with a soft smile relaxing a bit then stood up walking down the hallway a bit as she went into a room closing the door with a crack as she begin to work with a patient.

Hm... Poison patient. Remember to relax. She would greet herself as this was the first time she was working with a poison and would need to refer to books about it. She hope she did well as she learn the patient name and began to converse with him as she askes him to take off his shirt where she begins to examine the area of where the poison was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:45 am

"There." I smiled finishing my healing and wiping my forehead clear of sweat. I had did it! Remained calm throughout the whole procedure. I did not doubt myself a bit! And now it was time for Mari and I to move to the next room. I turned to face the direction of which Mari was in and noticed she wasn't sitting there anymore.

'Great where'd she run off to now?' I went to the neighboring room of the one I was in. She was here thank goodness. Well I stepped in further and saw a poisoned patient. His heartbeat seemed to be regulated by and taken beat by the EKG machine. I saw her examining the poison. But I hadn't taught her that jutsu yet!

"Mari.. please.. allow me to handle this. I do not want you injuring yourself, or poisoning yourself in anyway by a slight mistake. Please, step away from the patient, if you please." I seemed anxious. I never liked working on poison patients, but this was a must or else this man would die. I walked over to him and exhaled a relaxing breath. That helped me to calm. Now it was time to work the healing magic.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:55 am

Mari would sigh suddenly hearing footsteps and then the voice of her sensei ordering her to step away. Great, this was the chance she could have possibly done the examation but she would step back anyways. Hm, I could tell her at least my suspecious's of it being a posion needle that done this but I wll let her confirm my suspicous's first. She would sigh opening her mouth to speak. "From my start of examation before you step in, from my basis knowledge anyways. I believe the poison to be a simple one of some mist mix in with poison needles from me having to keep the patient with me as of just light talk with him. But I will let you confirm my knowledge before that."

Mari would then fall silent and step back towards the doorway leaning against the wall to observe her sensei's work. She would yawn lightly but would make herself keep awake as one of the nurses came by with coffee. She was offer a cup and took it politely as she continue to watch her sensei silently observing what she does as well paying attention to details she needs to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 am

I nodded as she stepped back and I looked the patient over.

"Well yes, you at least got the poison part right. This gentleman is poisoned, and in the location of his right shoulder, but it has spread through some of his body. It's spread from his right shoulder to his other shoulder, and that is all for now that I can recognize. The type of poison was used in a poison needle, a very little amount. Thus it spreads slower, and it would have taken days in the least to spread to his heart, ultimately killing him. My only concern right now is that it hasn't spread to his spinal chord, because that would wreck his whole nervous system." After letting that upon them, the people in the room, I thought a moment, putting my hand to my chin. This definitely was a good case. And I wondered if I sounded like Tsunade, this was her teachings to me after all.

"Since the poison is in such a minuscule amount, we do not have to worry of it attacking his heart. The gradual pace of it is so slow a slug would beat it in a race. Sir, if you would be so kind as to move your left hand for me up and down." The old man did as told. Then I would ask him to the other side, he gladly did so perfectly. I asked him to bend over and touch his toes, and he passed the physical exam perfectly.

"Thank you Sir. Okay my conclusions. His nervous system is still perfectly in tact. No shattering to the nerves of the spinal chords took place, nor severs. That is good news. Now all I need you to do is lay down on this bed, and stay completely still. Allow me to extract the poison from your body and you'll be as good as new with some healing to the wound you received." I smiled and started to concentrate on this one, keeping my anxiety down and thinking really hard of I can do this, positive thoughts. Then I turned to Mari before the procedure started. The determination took over the look in my eyes once more and I asked her to do a favor for me.

"Mari-chan, I need you to have a tube to catch the poison in. When I extract it, it is going to follow my chakra. Once I drop the chakra path it will fly into my mouth. I need to spit it out immediately or I'll get infected. Be ready okay?" And with that, I started the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 am

Mari Satsukari would look shock at all this, that the old man could even tell she was new at this as she breathes slowly. She would nodded as she got all this hurrying over to a desk that lay there with tubes in the box all there. She would remind herself Relax, this is a rushing technique but still you need to relax. Connect with the patient and yourself as Sakura told you many times. She would grab a few tubes and stand next to Sakura's side then. She would prepare herself to watch as the poison was extracted and would be spit out into the tubes from....'

~Wait.... did she say she was going extract the poisonn extraight from the body and would be spitting in out form her mouth? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE THINKING? would be what was going on in Mari's head as she stares just holding the tubes at ready but in another world too trying to stay relax. Trying not to think of what would happen if she end up watching her sensei get poison. That got Mari to come back to the real world and snap out of what she was thinking again repeating in her mind, Stay calm and relax....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 am

On the inside I was freaking out too. Even though it did not seem that way on my exterior, I always hid the way I was feeling on the inside well. I closed my eyes and concentrated my energy into my hands. Explanations would happen later. I knew that it was a crazy risk to take for someone I didn't know, especially a delicate poison such as this. No time for menacing thoughts, time for the procedure.

'Alright you can do this Sakura.. do exactly as Tsu- Lady Hokage taught you. Remain calm, cool and relaxed. Do not get anxious, suppress your emotions. Connect with the patient, and yourself. And let go of any regrets of stress, any thought upon your mind. Respect the patient's body as you would respect yours. And always give to them, as if it were someone you loved.. Never fear death.. fear the unlived life..'

Her words rang so clearly in my head, as suddenly my hands would start to glow a green aura like substance. Chakra of course. My hand then rested upon his right shoulder, and soon I took one hand away, leaving it to my right hand. I concentrated and remain calm on the surface. Suddenly the purplish liquid would articulate and mix with the green substance and get caught in it. I dropped the chakra path, and it let straight to my mouth. Mari, whom was standing right next to me, offered the tube, and I spit into it. The purple liquid would appear in the bottle and then Mari would cap it. I smiled and wiped my mouth clean with my free hand. Then, the green chakra would start to circulate around my right hand again and rest upon his right shoulder. This was to heal the puncture wound. It was done. My first poison extraction. YES!
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:53 am

Mari would look at the tube weirdly as the chakra with the posion swish around it. She would raise her right eyebrow and chuckle a bit now relax once again. She would look up at sakura then close her eyes sightly as she was going over the produced that her sensei had done. After a few moments of silence had gone by she would take the tube to the nurse and give it to her to be put away for anitode. Before Mari went on to the next room through, she would return to sensei. "Sakura, that was amazing. I'm glad I'm your student and will be able to learn your techniques that you have." Then she would go on and grab a clipboard reading over it.

Hm, a little kid now with light wounds to heal of a burnt. I'm sure sensei won't mind me doing this one. Its something I easily done before. She would nodded then standing there for a few moments again of silence. She was as memorizing the details of what she needs to remember even more than ever, besides relaxation and calmness. As she went out of the room then she would inside the doorway leaving a clack with the clipboard in her hands. She would look over the patient first by eyesight smiling gently then wash her hands at a sink nearby and put on a pair of gloves before she would go up to the little girl.

She would take up one of the girls hands where she felt some shakeness. "It's okay now, I'll heal you up and we'll get you and your mom here on your way towards your home so you can play some more." She would then lift the shirt where she noted the burnt was on the left side of the girl's chest. She would wince at the side of the shirt where there was a light wound taht wasn't too deep but it would need to be wipe clean first before she heal it as some blood was there.

Mari would go to a cabinet then as she took out some gauzes and deinfection to keep it from getting infected. She would then go over towards the girl once again asking her to lay on her side that isn't wounded and then would begin to clean the inflection. She would do it carefully too as she hasn't treated many little kids in the past, but treated it enough to know they squirm from tickling some times. LIke her current patient did. She would chuckle at it though as she then began to glow her palm with the green aura every medicial ninja had and told the girl to hold as still as she could.

Mari would then place the green glowing palm over the girl's wound as she began to heal it . She would remind herself as usual ~Be relax and calm. We can't make any mistakes with little children now, or else there might be a conquense. Remember this is what you wanted too be and your finally getting the training for it. SO STRAIGHTEN UP!~ She would remain silent though as the mother of the child stood up and came over the her child holding her free hand as Mari heal her daughters wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 am

Once I'd finished healing the old man in the room neighboring the one Mari has moved onto, I sighed and nodded having the whole process completed and done. Upon seeing the wound closed up, he went to go check out of the hospital and I smiled letting him off the bed to do so. I saw him walk out of that room a freer, a happier, and more healthy man than before. I then walked into the next room or the doorway of it. The patient this time was a little girl who was burned probably playing with fire at some point. Her mother was holding her still and I watched as Mari worked upon her. She was doing a good job, and if she messed up I could step in and help if needed. Mari though had this one covered and she looked determined to finish the job.

I half smiled and crossed my arms leaning against the pane of the doorway into the room. I watched my student work diligently upon the wound given to the little girl. I remembered the comment she made to me about the poison extraction being amazing. I did the form and technique of it right, so in my eyes it wasn't perfect. But I guess to witness that kind of thing from a spectator's point of view would be amazing

She's doing just fine. That's it, use everything you know to assess and treat the wound as you should. A good medical shinobi never forgets the slightest details of assessment to treatment and confirmation of health and release.. I'll teach her more later.. our mission now is: Heal the Hospital!'

She really was determined to become a medical shinobi. I could see it not just from how she worked, but by how she talked, how she acted around me when training would take place. And by the look in her eyes, that was the clearest sign of telling me she was ready and willing. The eyes after doorways to the soul and what it truly desires and feels after all. There is no hiding things in a person's eyes, they clearly express everything like windows, or mirrors, reflecting emotion off one another. Well that story is for another day. We had to keep in mind that that boy was probably still creepily watching, no looming over us in a most uncomfortable way. We must not hurry the healing process, but the ways of which we move.

While Mari was healing the other little girl, I'd went into the next room. There were two patients. One seemed to be damaged badly. Two or three broken bones resided in his body and he was laying on the bed in silent pain. The other was more of scars scratched into his skin. Their eyes screamed out to me to help although their bodies were stiff. It did not matter, if they could see through my eyes to my soul and my heart alone they'd see I have only the intention to help them. To heal them, make them healthy again. At least let's get to know the patients before I operate on them.

"Oh why hello there pretty young lady. What are you doing here in this place? You didn't find yourself a way to get busted up like we did, did ya?"

"No, I'm here to heal you. You see, it's a long story. My friend/student Mari and I, we're both learning in the healing arts, well I'm teaching her. We've come to the hospital to heal the sick, the wounded, and so on and so forth. Speed up the healing process for people, make them healthier, and have the doctors and medical staff take a break. I mean with all these new entries they can barely keep up."

"That is true. May we at least know the name of our healer?"

"Sakura, Sakura Haruno. What are your names?"

"Sakura is it? That means cherry blossom, doesn't it? Pretty name. My name is Kaoru."

"And my name is Sasame. Pleasure to meet you." We all smiled and started to get acquainted. But I had to remember, I had a job to do, and I was going to do it. So I started to ask them what's wrong since they seemed talkative. But before they could actually summarize the whole event, I made a hypothesis of my own.

"Hm, Sasame, you seem to be bruised and scarred up pretty badly. And you, Kaoru seem to be busted up all over the place. I do hope that you hadn't overdone your training or something stupid like that. Nah, wait that can't be it. My guess is that you were in a battle with two other shinobi and the closest hospital was here in this village, so thety admitted you here. Well, I'll treat both of your wounds now, if you'll both hold still." And with that, one at a time, I started to heal them. My chakra was started to deplete slightly, but that only called to me for better chakra control. I did so, diligently and worked with concentrating and focus. This was a healing art after all. Hopefully this would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 am

Mari would quickly finish up the healing process and smiles sighltly at the mother before applying a bit of cream to smooth the healing scar. Hm, check for cleaning, check for healing, and check for applying cream for no scars. I think that's everything. She would nod at the mother letting her know she was finish and help the little girl down. "Before you go though, have a lollipop." Suddenly like magic I would whip out a large red lollipop for her and watch her walk away very happy to check out with her mother. It felt good to help others as I clean up the room then head over to where Sakura was feeling that she had watch me by sound of footsteps coming in and stopping for a bit before heading out.

Mari would walk up to Sakura as she stood next to her silently looking at the two patients she was working on as she smile softly. She would just watch for a few moments before she would go on to find somewhere where she could actually use the medic jutsu she has on a patient. She would go further and further finding a lot of patients, but the type she couldn't heal or either they were already being work on. Finally about 6 rooms down, where it was very cold. She would step in towards the room a bit spook out because the smell of blood was coming from this room except from when she took the clipboard down and peek in. She could see that there was a large body there, or rather actually it was two bodies.

Mari would blink stepping in further. Creepy room, I wonder what patients I have to attend too in this room. According to the chart it was something I could handle on my own, yet this room gives me the chills and shivers. Well I'll have to brave it in here. Mari would gain her confidence then as she goes up to the patients and begins a small talk with them. Soon she learn that they need their wounds fix and has a sprain ankle. She would cring but she would do it since sakura was busy in another room. She also found one of these boys to be a small one while the other one was the older brother who just needs his shoulder pop in and wrap in banages from her knowledge. The other would need to be heal on his leg.

She would chuckle then as she shake her head. "I wonder sometimes, why boys go out and hurt themselves." Mari would say out loud as she begins to look at the older boys shoulder. Suddenly she find the place she needed to pop back in palce as she strentches her hands over it telling him to keep still and quiet as possible for she needs to do this quickly. She would then go straight down, as if she was using a taijutsu palm technique with her medic techniques remembering this in a book she had read a long time ago on this. She would hear the popping in the shoulder as she grins having done it successfully.

Mari would begin to then wrap it in banages and soon the boy was done. Then she would move over towards the other little boy and begin to talk lightly to him as she askes him to bring up his leg as well back down a couple of times. Seeing that he only winch from wounds on the leg when she touch them and doesn't feel anything broken she would then begin to glow her hand of green aura again. She would begin to heal the boys wounds as she holds the leg up to her height. She would work quickly and silently ini this codl room where suddenly as soon as it was finish. The boys would get down from the room and walk away as silent as could be.

Mari would blink weirdly but shrug her shoulders she decided she would stay in this room and decided to wait on Sakura to come here. Till then she would relax getting as comfortable as possible on a small couch located in the room for patients to wait at as she lays down. Mari would yawn lightly before slipping into a light sleep. As she slept she would suddenly find herself in tis strange world once again, where her wolf bijuu would stand before her as she would blink. She would speak to her saying "It is time for you to train some more young child. Remember to concertated as it would give you more control over your bijuu's tails and the level you are at."

Mari would noded then as she sets in her stance eying the room as lightning bolts starts ctrashing down. "Child, use your immpresive speed from the wolf's power inside of you to avoid these lightning bolts but the same time listen for the clickings. This will get you only closer to mastering the lightening bolts." Mari would chuckle as she close her eyes listening for the zaps of the lighrtning and suddenly jump quickly to the left then right again as two lightning bolts came down one after the other. Suddenly a yellow chakra streak would wrap around in her body as one single tail begns to appear her teeth growing sharper and longer as her face appears more wolfy. She would growl sightly as she bends over and the real training begins.

Pretty soon in three hours after bouncing off the walls and avoiding several lightning bolts while willing them to move at her will. Then the women whos her bijuu would appear again stopping the lightning bolts. "Very well, your doing well. One last thing for you too do is make your tail disappear appear completely and then appear again at your will." Mari would look confused at the women but would do her best at what she was told too do as she eyes her tail at the back of her. She would clear her whole mind as she begins to make the tail try to disappear. This would cause her to have hospital time as in the real world it looks as she is in a very deep sleep.

Mari would continue to work at making her tail disappear till she could do it very easily, then she would think of the image and what she wante as her yellow chakra around her body had disappear with her tail. She would still have the wolf face loooks though as she sits calmly in the middle of the dark room and would begin to mediated as she thinks of the tail bringing back and forth. She would be staying here in several hours unless someone breaks her concertation or either brought her back to the real world of shinobis, therefore breaking her current training session.

But soon enough, another hour came by when suddenly one the nurses steps in the room to check to see if the patients was finish in here but only found Mari sleeping deeply in the sofa. For some reason she had reasons to check the stomach but no mark lay there. She was awful curious and suddenly would lift the childs head where she would try to wake her up. But instead the nurse found that there was a wolf mark there as she stares at it curiously. She heard rumors of a wolf keeper and wonderi f this was the one. The nurse would shake her head and continue to try to wake up Mari. Soon there would be groaning heard from the girl as the darkness around her in the room would disappear or rather fade away and the real world begins to appear to her again as her eyes open.

Well, I train some more with my bijuu, and somehow got control of my first stage more and more. That's a good thing at least. She would laugh then as the nurse looks wildly at her and then stands up walking away. Mari wonder what exactly she did as she grins guessing she had enough sleep as she stands up and walks out towards the hallway. She would close the door making sure all lamps in the room was off first before she ould go down a few rooms again and lean against the red crimson wall as she waited on Sakura to come out from her healing. If she haven't had that is Mari would think in her head as she waited not yawning anymore due to the rest she got during her training session in her sleep with her bijuu element.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Surp walks into the hospital and breaths in the heavy smell of chemicals and sickness. He's grow used to these things in his life. He used to spend a lot of time in hospitals. But he wasn't here to remember days long past. He scans the corridors with his eyes and heads straight for Mari ignoring all else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Finishing the healing of the two boys, I nodded and wiped the sweat from my forehead. This was surely a job, they were really busted up.

'Chakra control Sakura... wait for it to regenerate and then use some of it, little bits of it that is.. It all relies in your control..'

"There you boys are done and free to go. Make sure to tell them you're fine on your way out." A smile graced my lips and they walked out with smiles upon their faces as well, and two nods to my words. They'd surely never forget the beneficent act that was done here today for them and for others as well.

'Okay now.. onto to find Mari. I wonder where she went.. wait! hey what's that?!' I sensed something emanating, a very vague but strong power source from about 6 or 7 rooms down. I had no idea she advanced that quickly. The wounds to next rooms of patients must have be minor. And so I ran out of the room I was currently in and to the room with the power coming from it. Had something happened? I was getting a bad feeling, a bad vibe from this whole ordeal.

"Mari? Mari..? Mari!" I called out searching for my friend, my wondrous friend. Then I finally spotted her when I made it to the room. She was leaning against the wall and waiting for me to arrive. I'd found her, and she was fine. I had sensed a big explosion of pulsating energy from somewhere. I thought it was from here, maybe I was mistaken.

Slowly trying to calm down and regain my lost oxygen in a pant, I looked to her and blinked a couple of times before speaking. "I sense a large amount of power, and energy.. and well chakra emanating from a region around this area. Was that you? Or was it something else, and I am mistaken?"

'Maybe it's her wolf bijuu inside of her. I mean bijuu have been known to act up at times of emotional stress. I do not know what could be bothering her. Her sister's death maybe, or this guy following us and watching over us supposedly. The stress from healing people, fatigue from using so much chakra. What is the emotional factor that is causing her to act like this? This bijuu is obviously dangerous... if it caused that much of a disturbance in the levels of chakra I sensed.. some strong and risky bijuu to take on..'

"Mari, should we take a break from healing or do you want to continue?" Asking this nicely, I was being considerate to her feelings. And then I sensed a man of very high chakra power approaching Mari and me. I did not know the man but he had the same power level as Lady Hokage, give or take a little less or a little more. Nonetheless, he was a sannin. And it was a male. I don't care if I got injured, but I would protect my friend at whatever cost it took. Though in his chakra signature, I did nto sense the will to want to fight nor cause any destruction or harm to this place or its people. I actually doubt he liked being here, and soon my suspicions of this person would be confirmed.

"Mari do you sense that?" Hoping she would sense what I did, I looked around for the source of power coming toward us. I wondered who this guy could be.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Mari would look at Sakura then and back at the man walking towards them. She never seen him before either so she tense up a bit but stay relax as well. She would eye him as she say's to Sakura, "We'll wait here to see what he wants. Plus it'll give us some time to regenerate our chakra energy that we need to use for healing." She felt the strange power too in herself as she growls sightly under her breath and her teeth grow sharper preparing to protect if needed too.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Surp walked up to the room and stopped in the doorway. He then looked over the two real quickly and bowed his head slightly. "I am Surpentheon Fanglord. First Sannin and Sage of Dragons. I'm here to collect my newest student, Mari Satsukari. So Mari, you can relax and let down that guard of yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 pm

I noticed this change in her features and put a gentle hand to her shoulder to try and calm her down. There was nothing to fear. I exclaimed to her before he arrived to us:

"He is not out to harm us. I sense his chakra signature and can read into its messages. He has no intention of harming us or taking your bijuu from you. I think what this has to deal with is strictly business, and that we can both handle. A break, then, it is." I nodded. I was always ready, but at times when we needed to relax, I was calm too. This emotional distress I felt radiating from her, I wondered what it could be.

'Oh Mari, please just talk to me..'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Mari would eye the person who just introduced himself to be Surpentheon Fanglord. First Sannin and Sage of Dragons. She would raise her right eyebrow as soon as she hears the word newest student... She would cough and relax herself to where her bijuu wolf face would disappear as her growling stop. Sakura had place a hand on her shoulder she notice as she stands there. She would turn her attention back to the new comer as she say's "Yes, I'm Mari Satsukari, and your here to collect me? What for, did Kazuki Shikimori send you?" She was already currently in training for medic ninja training and wantedd to stop at aurora village as well. But she wanted to talk to the man name Chiz as well, find out his true intentions for inviting them to stay at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

He watched her very carefully and smiled. "No. I came on my own accord. I always keep an ear out for shinobi that have potential. Your potential happens to come close to the specs I'm looking for. Therefore, I've chosen you to study under me to become a Sage in training. Of course, this is a rare offer and I don't make it lightly. Though it is up to you whether you decide to accept my offer." His eyes turn again to the grayish ripple eyes known as rinnengan. They seem to peer into her very soul as if measuring her power on all levels and much deeper then any normal eye could. "I warn you now though, If you accept, my training is first priority. If I say to do something, you do it without question." He reached into his pocket and looked at some sort of instrument for a second then placed it back into his pocket. "Also, my training is very demanding. It won't be a walk in the park." He blinked and his eyes were back to normal now. He then nodded and smiled wider. "Yes, I think that's everything. While your making your decision, perhaps I can assist in some way. Additional healing or perhaps some energy. You both appear to be drained somewhat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I looked to the man seemingly named Surpentheon Fanglord. Sounded like someone who was prestigious and carried a title with him. As suspected he was a Sannin, but I did not expect him to be the first Grand Sannin, nor the Sage of Dragons along with that. Hm, Tsun- I mean Lady hokage was the greatest Sannin of all!

"Pleasure to meet you Surpentheon-sama, it is an honor to meet a grand sannin such as yourself. I must say, I am amazed at your power. I sensed it from half way down the hallway, you're really strong. But you will never compare to my sensei, my teacher. She was the greatest sannin of all!" Crossing my arms, I pouted and took pride in the teachings of my very own teacher. Was she here? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 am

Mari would nodded at the man saying "Sage hm? That's sounds pretty awesome though I was in the middle of medic ninja training currently. Do you think you could wait till my friends come back for my decision or are you in a hurry?" She would fall silent after that staring at Surp as she looks towards Sakura agaiin. She was worry what would happen if she went with him, but this was the perfect moment to get away for awhile and be able to be her good old self but with a bit of new personality carry with her.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 pm

He looked to Sakura as she spoke of her sensei. He just kept smiling and nodded. "Yes, the Lady Tsunade. I'm amazed that you aren't with her at the moment. But no matter. A student who takes pride in her sensei takes pride in themselves. I admire that." He then performed a few handsigns and bit his thumb in one swift motion. Touching the wall then, a summoning circle appears and with it, a POOF of smoke.

Surp steps back a pace and watches as the smoke clears to reveal a tall woman in a flowing silk dress. Spots of diamond like scales splotch her skin to make it appear like it glistens. But most eye catching of all were her radiant wings. Shaped like butterfly wings, they protrude from the womans back in a spectrum of colors. As she blinks her eyes open, beautiful green eyes appear that relfect well with her blazing red hair that flows down her back. She looks around and when she sees the two girls, she instantly nods and smiles. "Hi."

"You make take your time with your decision. I'm wandering at the moment so it is of no importance when we depart or not depart. Dragonia here will assist in healing or restoring your energy if so needed. I'm a little tired from the walk, so I'll just take a nap." Without waiting for a reply, he nods and goes over into a corner and leans back against the wall and slides down it till he is sitting comfortably.

"Oh... I see. Then you two need assistance?" She accepted Surps orders without any problem and just smiled cheerfully at the two she was summoned to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:25 pm

I nodded and stood there awaiting for what the main had to say. He was right, I did have much pride in my sensei, and well pride now in myself. I used to be a bothersome burden to bear, now I am a Leaf Kunoichi making her advancements and broadening her horizons to the next level.

"Hm, what do you mean? Lady Tsunade is here?!" A look of shock came over my face as I wondered why no one had told me. Now it would be a mission to find my sensei. -Sigh- I guess a ninja's mission is never over. Just then, the man named Surpentheon summoned a beautiful woman before our eyes. A summoning that is a woman? I've never heard or even seen that. Then again this was the new time, a new era, with new jutsu, and everything. Surpentheon, to someone a woman of this stature, comparing to that of a goddess, must be strong. And by this notion he proved his rank, as well as his well spoken but kind manner. I only could blink in awe at the woman named Dragonia. When I heard she had come to help us replenish our chakra, I could only but nod and a smile graced my lips.

"Why thank you, Miss Dragonia."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Dragonia smiled and bowed. "It's my pleasure. As Surps only Dragon summons that can heal, I like to assist as much as possible." She moved closed then and kneeled down between the two by the bed. Now the she had gotten closer, the two could definitively see her glistening scales mixed with human-like skin, and her slitted eyes. "I'll heal you both at the same time okay?" She clasped her hands together then and kept smiling as she began to concentrate on her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ketsuekigakure Hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next