Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Empty
PostSubject: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Sora, Seirei

Spoiler:

General Information:

Name:Seirei Sora.

Body Type: Slender and curvaceous, slightly toned.

General Appearance:

I have bluish gray eyes that usually have an innocent feeling in them also mixed with pain. It is a hard emotion to read at first glance into them, but after a while it becomes more apparent. My hair is pink and short, although growing. I wear a blue overshirt over a black shirt with a black wristband to match. Hanging from my neck is a special crystal necklace from where? I don't remember. My skin is soft and my complexion a light tan-ish color.

Personality: I like to play around and joke as I am still a kid at heart. But I do know when to be serious. Composed and good at keeping my temper down, I will not fight unless I have to. I am determined, and protective. I happen to be sympathetic and caring, loving. I dream big and have an open heart and mind. I am intelligent and logical, as well as creative and understanding. Friendly and optimistic I will always strive for my goal.

Height: 5'7''.
Weight: 120 lbs.

Likes: Ramen, Friends, Jutsu (Learning new), Tea, Missions.
Dislikes: Blood, War & Fighting, Evil, Liars.

~Bio~
{Birth - 7}
Seirei Sora was born a member of the Xzeno Clan. She had a twin sister originally named Rika, whom changed with some time to Mari. She and Mari were fraternal twin sisters, meaning that they did not look alike. Tsumi, originally his name, was their older brother. He was sadly born with no sight, he wanted to see. He wanted power, and so he sought out his dreams now leaving him with a new personality, and a new name, Ryuu. From the time of birth to the time of 7 years old, Sora did not know her own family or where she came from. As a baby she was given up for adoption by her biological family because of reasons unknown. All her life, she spent working hard and getting to know who she was, or who she thought she was. The people whom took her in were descendants of the great Sakura Haruno, and since Sora had pink hair, and because of how she acted, they told her that she was the descendant of Sakura. Knowing that idea, Sora put it in her best interest to work hard each day to one day become as great as Sakura in the past, her once living ancestor. This, throughout her childhood thinking all she knew was the truth, when all she knew was a lie. At 7 years old, she started Ninja Academy.

{7- 12, Academy Years}
At 7 years old, the Academy years started for Sora. A ninja, or upcoming ninja to be, of the Aurora Village. She adapted quite easily to the temperature from often going to play out in the glaciers and icy fields with her friends. In school, she was a well behaved and intelligent student. She did her homework, and studied hard to be where she is today. The teachers sought more of her high aptitude in ninja studies and thought to test her ablities every now and again. Never had she let them down. By the time, Sora was 11, almost nearing 12, the teachers were proud of the achievements accomplished by their well-deserving student. She was looked after and had done all her work, now it was time for a test. But it wasn't just any test, it was a Genin Rank-up test. First it was a written portion, and then there was a technical portion, of which you had to display two techniques and as well as chakra control. It was a two day test. Sora passed the written part with flying colors. Now all that was left was the technical part. She encountered the teacher the testing day and noted that she had been studying along the lines of chakra control and the two techniques they tested her on. They were basic to any Genin or Chuunin level person. As well as the higher ranks. She passed the technical part and was now a Genin. She was on her way to becoming a bright ninja in this harsh world.

{12-15 ~ present}
Now a Genin, came the benefits of being taught by one sensei and having teammates whom were genin as well. Sora, a ninja now, of the Aurora village couldn't be more ecstatic. She couldn't wait to meet her new sensei and go on missions and adventures. She had always felt this emptiness lurking inside of her since she was in childhood, her memory was a bit fuzzy, so she hadn't a clue of what it was. She knew that she had been through lots of struggles and pain as a kid, but still was innocent as ever. Now fending for herself with the guiding ways of her sensei, and team, they will stick together through all types of weather, even the rain. Sora is currently 15 years of age, and will discover some things of herself she never knew of before. For one, she has the Satsukari bloodline lurking in her eyes just awaiting its turn to emerge in battle. That is when the secrets shall reveal themselves to the surface and once more shall the truth be told. However she had been dead from the time on that she became a Jounin, which was her later years of being 15 years old. Time passes quickly and now she is reborn, 17 years old and still of jounin rank. She's always hoping to grow stronger everyday. From random decision, she also has recently acquired the title of Kage of Aurora.

Ninja Information

Village: Aurora.

Element(s): Light, Air.

Jutsu: {See next posts.}

Bloodline: {Will be explained in Bio.}

Clan: Questionable.

Personal Information:

Habits: Writing, Dreaming, Thinking.

Weaknesses: Impulsive (at times), Emotional (at times), Naive, Innocent, Pacifist (usually.)

Strengths: Knows how to use emotion in fighting or often composed and calm, deep thinker but also quick, fast, strong, protective.

Fears: Blood.

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:36 pm

~Ninjutsu~

Name: Light Sword.
Description: This attack permits the user to summon chakra into their clutched hands in the form of light. The amount of chakra generated to the area may vary respectively as it determines the size and the power/strength of the sword. A sword made from pure light is called forth to the user, as they wield it accordingly. The brightness and color also coordinates to the concentration of chakra.

Name: Elemental Wind Art:Air Gun.
Description: This jutsu is an art form. The user summons chakra to their fingers, two of them, pressed together tightly. The rest of the user's hand is in a loosely clenched fist. The form of the chakra releasing will be air/wind. When the user deems the timing right to shoot at their opponent, they release the energy of the chakra building up within their fingers. It is a quick attack, executed skillfully. The timing is key. The power of this attack may vary in accordance to the amount of chakra summoned and concentrated. The amount of chakra in the body that was concentrated may contribute to the number of shootings this technique will allow.

Name: Elemental Light Technique: Spark/Photon.
Description: This technique is a tricky one to handle. The timing and energy of this blast has got to be exact. The user conjures up chakra into their hands and on impact releases a blinding burst of energy. This temporary burst may blind an opponent accordingly for a short amount of time whilst the user gets another attack in mind. This is merely a distraction, but timing is everything. Chakra control plays a part here as well as it contributes to how the big the range of the blast is, and how bright it may be. If bright enough it may get hot enough to pierce through and burn sensitive skinned enemies.

Name: Elemental Art: Photon Beam.
Description: This just allows for the user to summon their chakra to two designated fingers, pressed together tightly, and shoot out a blinding light beam from them. The chakra concentration and timing, as well as control is key to this jutsu. The amount of chakra summoned to the spot of release are contributing factors to the force and power/strength of this jutsu, as well as its speed, and luminosity. The amount of chakra also used is key to how many times the user can strike with this attack.

Name: Shikimori Ninjutsu Art: Meteor Dragon Assault.
Description: This was taught to me by Kazuki Shikimori when I was a genin and now as a Jounin I have perfected its art. The user summons chakra to their hands while doing a series of hand signs. After the hand signs are complete, two giant dragon heads form from ash and fire and converge onto the opponent. They are either burned or encased in a fiery inferno and the user decides their fate.

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 pm

~Genjutsu~

Name: Haruno Genjutsu Art: The Great "Sora"
Description: A jutsu originally used by Sakura herself named "The Great Sakura" has been adapted to fit the stylings of Seirei Sora. She uses this to take the opponent into the crevices of her mind, where another self to her own self resides. This "inner self" completes the attack and says what the real Sora wouldn't dare to. In Sora's mind, the "inner self" grows to be stories tall, as a building, as she takes the enemy into her hands and crushes them between her two fists. After a back-breaking experience, she lets them fall carelessly back into reality.

Name: Genjutsu Secret Technique: Sun's Light.
Description: The user concetrates into secretly tricking the opponent, making them think they are on the sun. After a while they start to feel the effects, of being hot and sweating. Eventually their sight changes to make them think they are on the sun with the user. The sun's hot rays and blinding light can not only blind the person temporarily from seeing the user's next attack. But it can also make the user feel like they are being burned desperately by the sun. Of course the amount of chakra and chakra control are factors contributing to this.

Name: Genjutsu Art: Tornado Samurai.
Description: The user conjures up enough chakra to sustain this attack. A tornado is formed in the shape of a samurai, maybe the form of the user. Suddenly the opponent feelings chained to a wooden board with no escape. Their ankles and wrists are in cuffs of steel. The samurai takes as many slashes as the jutsu will allow to sustain for. The gashes may be deep and feel painful but in reality there are none. Chakra control and sustainment are key factors in this jutsu. This was intended to make the enemy feel as though they are being cut and torn to shreds deeply by the ravaging wind.

Name: Genjutsu Secret Technique: Paralysis/Shock.
Description: This allows for the user to cast a genjutsu that helps the user pick up speed. As they do, they dash at the opponent and gather chakra in their hands. This chakra is electric-like, and has light qualities to it. The user smashes their hands into several parts of the enemy's body and then shoots off the remaining light chakra they have pulsating around their hands. This causes the enemy to think that the user has disabled some parts of their nervous system, and sent them into shock, leaving them vulnerable, when really it is a trick of the eye. A hard jutsu to sustain, chakra control is very greatly needed.

[color=white][font=Comic Sans Ms]Name:
[color=white][font=Comic Sans Ms]Rank:
[color=white][font=Comic Sans Ms]Description:

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 pm

~Taijutsu~

Name: Taijutsu Art: Heavenly Kick.
Description: The user strikes a series of hits on their opponent sending them upward into the sky. After the enemy is floating in mid air, the user appears above them and summons wind to surround their ankle. With great force, the user sends their adversary straight into the ground from both the power of their kick, and of the wind around their ankle. Not much chakra control is needed here, it will be released on contact of enemy.

Name: Light Aura.
Description: The user concentrates on their inner power and strength. Soon, they begin to feel a rush and a pulse of energy surged through them. This technique is chakra in its purest form. It travels through the person so fast, almost at the speed of light itself, and gives the person a feeling of floating. An invisible aura, to the human and untrained eye, appears around the individual executing this technique, as they are able to move more freer than before. This is to give them a so-called "second chance" when in restrained states of battle.

Name: Shikimori Taijutsu Art: Air Burst.
Description: The user conjures chakra from their body to their hands. Concentrating deeply and forming the set of correct hand signs the user projects a powerful wind force forward onto their opponent from their hands. Depending on their rank and how much chakra power is put into this attack, this jutsu can be very destructive.

Name: After Image Technique.
Description: This is a technique that allows the user to disappear from sight and then reappear somewhere else on the battle field. It is a quick transfer technique from one point to another. It is quite useful to evade an attack.

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 am

Looks good, Approved
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Nothing to say about it~
Serei Sora is one of those who don't have to bother to edit their profile~

Approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~   Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Seirei Sora ~Guardian of the Skies REBORN~
Page 1 of 1