Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Melee Weapon Forges

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Mari would stare at the boy who raise up twiching for minute remembering she has to keep her cover or else it will be blown and something worst might happen to her. She would glance over at sakura attaching a black strap she had with her to the scabbard that hold her sword slipping it over her shoulders to where it rests on her back. She would nodded smiling at Sakura as she say's "Yeah, let's continue to train. I want to learn as much as possibly I can Sakura about medicial ninjutsu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 pm

I would smile and nod gently as I walked over to her. "Alright, Mari-chan. Time for the rest of your training. I'll be happy to teach you! The only thing is, I think that boy was right. Maybe we should get out of here first.. " I looked around the place, and thought I saw someting move in the shadows of each corridor. I thought I heard echoes and suddenly I was beginning to be creeped out by the very sights and sounds of this place. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't show fear.

"I just think we should find a place more peaceful to train in the arts of medical ninjutsu yea?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm

"A course, shall we go back to aurora village? There is a peaceful place there that we can train at and plus I want to visit my sister's grave anyways." But first Mari looks towards the left and right as her ears stick up a bit. Her wolf senses was tingling as she felt that a large group was headed to them soon enough, and most chakra was not want she sense... She would look towards sakura with a soft smile as she opens her mouth to speak once again. [color=red]"Hey Sakura, I feel a large possible group headed towards us.... It would seem that most of the chakras aren't um familiar to me. One as well possible feels in my wolfness..."

Stalling for a minute she was thinking of how to say this. She would glacne around as she walk towards her more closer and leans in opening her mouth again. "One smells a lot like a canine to me." Mari would then fall silent as she step back standing straight again from her sensei, Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Mari was being cautious and I didn't know why. I saw her smile faintly, obviously talking about her sister was still a painful topic for her, I wouldn't blame her. I would finally get to know about Sora, hopefully. This little feeling of curiosity irking inside of me wanted to know, and part of me wanted to burst out asking questions like an ignorant kid, but my composure and respect as a young lady held me back. I did not want to pry, plus I respected Mari, and so it was decided.

I smiled too in return, until that smile went away from both of us. The look turned more into a cautious look, a more precise and determined look. The atmosphere became ominous and no words would be heard after her whispers of another presence to me. Although I did not know what another canine felt like, as she put it, I did know what another ninja felt like, and I could sense them and feel them too clearly. They were approaching fast and she was right, we did need to get out of here.

"Sure, Aurora is fine with me. Let's go shall we?" As that was spoken, I got ready to leave. Knowing that Mari was right behind me, and nodding for confirmation, we left the forge and headed for the Aurora Village.

Or so I thought... I felt Mari pulling on my arm to stay, and then I stopped pulling away and remain stagnant in my spot I was standing. I blinked innocently and wondered what was up.

"Hm? What's the matter Mari?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Mari would glance towards the way towards the village gates after pulling Sakura back. "I met that this sense I am smelling seems awful a like some one I could get along with. As well I feel someone who is a kage chakra sense that I don't recognize, and I mean I been practically to every village except for one. Can you see if this chakra sense I am feeling or rather smelling...." She would fall silent then as she glances over at Sakura finaally guessing she should tell her. "Um sakura, not to scared you or anything. But I'm half-wolf by the way.... Wwell a shinobi, but I have a wolf side inside of me. Thats why I have great sense's and power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Hm, she was acting rather suspicious I thought. And well, it was secrets just like I suspected. Well, the one of her being a half-wolf I already knew. I already sensed a great amount of power radiating from her, and her scent just spoke to me or something unnatural. Well, if there is a beast inside of her, what could she have? A wolf beast, a bijuu..?

"I already knew that Mari-chan. You don't have to explain yourself, you already have somewhat. And when I first met you, I sensed that your chakra reserves were off the normal scale. I figured this was due to something extra inside of you, adding to your chakra flow and amount. That's the conclusion I came to early on, and I suppose now I'm being confirmed on my prediction." A giggle could be heard escaping from my sounds emanating from my mouth. I nodded and crossed my arms, with a friendly sigh I looked to Mari again. Directly in the eyes.

"If you think you may be able to associate with these on-comers, go ahead. I don't mind waiting." ^^
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 pm

"Good to hear, I might need your help. Maybe others from your past came here as well suppose? As Mari brought a chin to her face nodding she was in serious thinking mode as she looks towards the village gates and back she suddenly notice there was a cut on her leg from her practicing with her new sword. She would shake her head chuckling as she kneels sightly down and begin to glow her palm hand green while holding it over the cut healing it. She was thinking about what had happen as she heals her cut.

Hm, I wonder what we'll end up doing if more past characters like this girl, Sakura came to our world. I suspect they'll be confused as she was, but hopefully we'll be able to provided them places to stay while they are here. As well I guess she already knew I was half-wolf, that is a relief at least. Mari would chuckle once in awhile thoughout her thinking as she glances towards the sky was she couldn't really tell the sky, as it was getting darker. Her face was still showing a thinking serious face as she looks towards the sky still. Hm, I wonder what we'll do now. Maybe we should take up the offer on the hospital again.... at least we'll be dry if it happens to start raining or something, at least I can explore the village on the way, if it comes to that.

Mari would glance back at sakura as she smiles sightly at her coming out of her thinking as she puts her hand back down. She would glance again towards the village gates thinking they should at least meet them there as she opens her mouth sightly. "Hey, we could at least meet them at the village gates, or we could go explore the village till they get here. It is a long journey through the world towards this village after all." Her mouth would close then as she glances from sakura towards the forge and all around her. She would chuckle then and add on something as she would open her mouth once more beginning to speak.

"Or we could go to the village hospital offer to us and train me some more. Besides I gotta pick up something from there that I requested for Reikon to leave me there. Something that would be unique only to me and that he say he would give me for helping him gain this village due to the old kage being so well... I think you know what I mean from here." She would fall silent then waiting on sakura's decision as she closes her eyes sightly with a relaxation breath as no one else was there and she could act as her self for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Time to think on what to do. I still didn't know what to suspect from this girl nor from the leader of this village. From that boy, and from everyone I've known or met, or heard about so far from this world. This whole new experience was too far-fetched sometimes for me to keep up with. The new concepts of it, and the new ways of doing things. Everything seemed so new.

I did wonder what was going to happen. I did wonder of everything going on in this forge and world altogether. I also missed some of my other pastime friends, where were they now? I had thought I sensed a few familiar chakra signatures, but then the range went out of reach, too far out of reach, for even me to keep track of their chakra senses. Then an idea, the hospital, hit me! Why not go there and heal all the wounded and sick? The ones, the people of this village that needed my help. The help of a healer. Well, it was certainly a good thing to do out of the kindness of my heart. These beneficent acts would help the doctors and medical practitioners to speed up the healing process. And it would suffice for a speedy recovery to those who needed the healing. I suppose it was a good idea.

"I think we should go to the hospital and try to heal all of the sick and wounded. If you have to fight for something, and you fight with pride, you're bound to get hurt, and it's alright to admit your hurt. Let the healing hands of Sakura Haruno facilitate your pain and bring you back to wellness!" I'd strike a pose, and then notice how embarrassing I was being of myself. And so a reddish blush appeared on both of my cheeks, and I looked down and then back to Mari. Now hesitant, I spoke:

"Well, I guess we should go now right?"

'I wonder where my sensei is...'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Mari would nodded and smile sightly at Sakura. "Hospital it is then. Let's just hope your not too scared for the sight that I hear rumors anbout in this village." She would laugh sightly and then motion for Sakura to follow her as she sticks her hands in her pockets whistling. She would begin to walk out of this area as the thoughts of ~I hope they stop Ashiin time from the burning of the mark I have and feel in my chest for evilness had almost happen as well another killing. This will be good to keep in mind for my spying. As well I hope I can save sensei in time before he turns evil on me, for I need him to still teach me many things before I move on to my sage training.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm

I'd follow her as she motioned for me to. I didn't know where the hospital was so obviously I'd have to be led there by Mari herself. She did seem to know her way around the village. I trusted her, and although she did seem to have something on her mind, I did not dare ask what it was. Maybe it was something private, or something of her sister, and with those matters, I did not want to interfere.

"I see you've been practicing your chakra control during the healing. That was good before, but even in the smallest incisions there is a way to control and concentrate your chakra even more." A smile appeared and I was on my way to the hospital with my friend and student here. I wondered what would happen once we got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Melee Weapon Forges
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2