Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Melee Weapon Forges -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Melee Weapon Forges -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Melee Weapon Forges

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Melee Weapon Forges Empty
PostSubject: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm

These are the forges to make the melee weapons. They are the same style as the ones in Fuzen City only slightly cooler with the sea being close by.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Mari would walk in with her chuunin vest open swinging around an kunai on her finger as she looks about the place. Seems as Reikon had done a nice job here as she look about and then look up at the sky sighing. Well it was time to see if he was around here as she opens her mouth. "Hey reikon, you around here buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 am

He spoke behind her, standing in the doorway.

Yea I'm here. Just getting the metal I need from out back. We'll be using Titanium for your weapon and the special method of black smithing you saw earlier.

He walked to one of the forges in the back, near one of the furnaces. He began setting the furnace, putting coal in it and lighting it up. After a while he would use a foot petal, that when pressed would pump air into the furnace, heating it up to very hot temperatures. He put the Titanium ore inside the furnace then nodded at Mari.

Start using your wind chakra now to heat the furnace and the ore inside.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 am

Mari would chuckle watching him pop up behind her and go to one of the back forges with some Titanium as she grins nodding. She understood she must help him out with her wind chakra as she says "Okay Reikon, I'll get the wind source for you" She would smirk as she begin to gather her chakra around her hands then as wind breezes came pass her. She would glance over at him then as she started to direct the wind in her hands at the furnace slowly for not building too much would cause the heat to go out or even worst start a true fire. She would watch the ore and furnace as she continues to use her wind to created the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 am

He pulled the ore pieces out real quick with tongs, hammering on them and then quickly sticking them back in the furnace to heat up. He keeps doing this process to get rid of all the impurities, as well as using Mari's own wind chakra element to imbue the metal with that element. He then pulled the now pure titanium ore out and began hammering its form, which was a katana blade. He always stuck it back in the furnace though, where Mari was using her wind chakra to heat up the metal.

Now the blade is starting to form. Don't be afraid this time, really pump some wind into the furnace this time. Let loose. Don't worry I can handle the heat and most of the stuff in here is metal so it wont catch on fire easily.

He stuck the now formed blade into the fire and nodded for her to put a lot more wind into it.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 am

Mari would watch with interested as she kneels sightly to be more comfortable but keeps the wind chakra at a light speed. Then she would look with interested as he started to pound away on the sword that was forming as she smiles softly. Perfect, this will indeed help me in battles. She would smirk then soon afterwards as she was told to and nodded at to start putting a lot more wind into the furnace as she increases the wind speeda s she moves her hands a lot more faster. She would watch as the wind forms around the sword and fire doing many interesting things as her eyes widen. She was actually enjoying making weapons and was considering a change of some what...
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:55 am

He stuck the blade in and slammed down on it fiercely. The blade shattered into many tiny pieces and at first this looked bad, but the tiny pieces started heating up to an extreme temperature. He looked over to Mari and asked her while she kept putting on the great force of wind.

Think of your favorite flower. Quickly while the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:01 am

Mari would look at him starangely after watching awhile and hears his question. She thought it was strange that she was ask to think up her favorite flower at first then she shook her head clear of thoughts from straying. As she closes her eyes suddenly a beautiful flower of a purple rose with black seedings in the middle of it. She would smirk as sh eopens her eyes then as she looks at reikon. "Okay I have though of it."
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 am

Good think about it, poor that image into your wind. Feed your thoughts to your chakra, to your element.

As she started thinking about her favorite flower, the pieces of broken blade inside started changing. They began to take the form of rose petals. Reikon held out his hand and using his earth element chakra he pulled the pieces of metal rose petals together to form the shape of a katana blade. He quickly lifts the blade from the furnace, moving his hand through the air and sets it down on a table, keeping all the various pieces together in the form of that blade with his earth element chakra. He then grabbed a hammer with his other hand and built up chakra. He waited for the very last piece of metal to turn into a rose petal and when it did, he brought down his hammer like a meteor, slamming it down and releasing the chakra into the metal as he did. With that one final hit the blade shimmered and a ripple effect shot across the metal rose petals, fusing them all together to reform the shape of the katana blade. He nodded towards Mari.

Now slowly cool off the blade with your wind element. Light breezes this time. Make sure though that the breezes are precise and exact, like a blade would be. Focus only on cooling off the blade.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 am

Mari would nodded watching with interested as she keeps the smirk on her face. She was liking what she was seeing as rose petals ca3e together forming a katana once again as it turns into a orginial katana again. She would then glance at the blade as she listens to what she has to do. "Right, decreased the wind chakra again. Gotcha." She would then decrease the wind as she breathes slowly watching the blade cool down with her wind. She would push all other distractions out of her mind as she does this.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 am

He smiled now, as he could already see what he knew she would like. As the metal came to a complete cool he dipped it in a bit of water to make sure, then wrapping the blade up in a cloth he grabbed a small hunk of wood, and some cloth and headed to a private work room, shouting on his way there.

I don't want to let you see the final product of the blade till I finish everything else on it. You can wait here It wont take me long to finish things up here.

With that he closed the door shut behind him, leaving Mari to sit and wonder just what he was doing.

OOC:Basically I'm going to type up the description of your blade for you, so it'll take a little while. Just reply to this post as doing whatever while you wait for me to finish.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 am

After a few hours Reikon came out of the room holding a Katana sword wrapped in black cloth. He held the sword out and then pulled off the cloth. In his hands was a scabbard, with a sword sheathed in it. The scabbard was made of hard wood, and painted black. Etched into the blackness of the scabbard were precise, intricate roses that were painted purple. The roses had black seeds dotting the center of them. Two gold painted metal pieces where at the ends of the scabbard. Then Reikon pulled the sword itself out. The handle of the sword was made of hard wood also and wrapped in purple and black cloth to create a diamond pattern. The hand-guard of the sword was painted gold as well and then finally the blade. The blade was an astonishing white color. Etched into the blade were numerous roses, finely detailed. The color was of course purple and the seeds were black. Reikon sliced through the air with the blade once, and amazingly the roses seemed to sway back and forth on the blade, as if they were blowing in the wind. He put the sword back in its scabbard and then bowed holding it out to Mari.

I present to you, Tsuyayakakaze. She is special, but I will let you look over her before I tell you her ability.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 am

Hayate came walking to the weapon forging district. He liked his medical profession but he needed to get out once in a while and he had a good reason to. He heard that reikon was making a special sword and this was not sonething the medic was not going to pass up to see. Weapons were never really his thing but this is a matter of creation and thus a once in a life time event.

He walked in and saw the chuunin Mari and Reikon had just walked away. He hoped he had not arrived to late to see this weapon because he was positive tha it would be a work of art. He walks in the building and sits by wall. As he saw the sword come out he can tell of its high quality even in its wrapped up state
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:06 am

Mari would glance at Reikon from sitting in the circle as she yawns lightly. She had been mediating for awhile with her chakra level as she stands up stretching. Her sword had been finish as she looks over it pleasingly as she hears its name. Mari would repeat it wofor herself as she holds it with steady hands smiling. "Tsuyayakakaze hm.... I love the design of the sword especially. It feels so lightly but yet I feel wind rifting from it as well." She would then withdraw it from the scabbard as she holds it up to the light and then takes one step forward putting her foot down firmly and suddenly slice her blade down. Very nicely done... Meh. This might become my favorite new toy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 am

Suddenly an out of breath, and panting female whom seemed exhausted approached the scene happening. It seemed as though she had been looking all over the place for the one called/named Mari Satsukari. The female was me. I needed to locate my student and fast ever since she ran off from Aurora; I had lost track of her.

'Just a little more.. I sense her chakra signature.. I know it anywhere..' A smirk appeared upon my face and ran further towards her waving up high in the sky. I called out to her.

"Mari-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 am

He smirked as he knew that the surprises weren't over. He glanced over at the girl running over then whispered to Mari.

Speak your element to her. Concentrate your wind element, focus it not in the physical form, but in the mental state, and then call her name. Call to your weapon, and see how she responds

He took a couple of steps back, as he was apparently too close for what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 am

Mari would glance up suddenly in alarm at the lady that just arrive recognizing her voice as she gulps. ~Sakura..... sensei, how could she find me, wait... my chakra sense has been all over the place. Oh this is not good, and what am I going do about my sword, I hope it doesn't hurt her, at least I could test out the ablitys.~ She would began to then concertate her wind element towards the sword as any trees that was here was beginning to blow hard with wind as she plants her feet firmly on the ground. She would close her eyes as she begins to focus it in mentalty as the weapon mader intrucsted her too.

She would begin to feel the weapon respond more and more. Mari felt it was time to call out the name as she opens her mouth and a strong sounding voice comes out of it. "Tsuyayakakaze!" She would then fall silent as she stares at the katana waiting for whatever was suppose to happen gripping it tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 am

'Hm.. a pact with a weapon perhaps this is? I haven't seen the wind element truly before.. nor anything done with a katana. New jutsu and adaptations come with the new times supposedly.. I wonder what will happen...'

Thoughts rang in my head as I put my arms up, crossing my wrists into an "x" position. The wind I felt, blew hard against me, my body and the trees in this surrounding area. Amazing, she was strong enough to do that? Or was it the weapon embedded with chakra? Whatever it was, it had some strength. The wind resistance began to pick up, and I had to stand my ground. Planting my feet firmly just enough to hold my stance, I watched as the ritual was being performed.

'I.. I had to follow her chakra signature from scattered locations all the way here.. but I finally found her.. now if she wishes we can resume our training. That should be fun, but what of this new blade..? And I sense that same evil lurking bout in the shadows of every village.. I don't know what it is, but it has the most eerie feeling to it..'

Watching the wind and gradually regaining the oxygen lost from running all that way, I stood there with some of my clothes tattered towards the bottoms of the hemlines. My face and my limbs were dirtied with smudges of ash and dirt, some closed cuts I had received. All in all, my current condition was fine, although I looked as if a hurricane had just hit me, and turned my body to worn.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 am

The blade of the weapon began to glow. First just the roses, glowing a brilliant purple and then soon the whole blade glowed. A quick burst of light and a multitude of purple and black rose petals floated around Mari, suspended in the air by her wind element. The blade was gone, and only the hand guard and handle remained. Reikon looked at these numerous rose petals surround Mari. The number could not be counted, though Reikon was its creator, he knew how many there were. He walked towards Mari, and as he did he held out his hand. He began to get cut, deeply in several places as he walked through the petals. It seemed they were deadly sharp, just as the wind was. He stood eerily close to Mari, a sense of twisted pride and motherly love. He had given birth to a dangerous weapon. With blood pouring down his body he smiled, then leaned down to Mari and whispered.

She is Beautiful Wind...treat her kindly...and for you she will kill.

With those words and that same twisted pride in his eyes he walked off, heading towards the armor forges in Fuzen City. Leaving Mari with her new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 am

Mari would watch in amazement as suddenly purple and black roses started to lift from the sword till there was just a gold hilted holder left and hand guard as well. She would blink reminding herself she should get some black gloves like her sensei wears during battle. She would laugh then as she suddenly releases the wind chakra from the blade watching it reform then kneel laying it on the ground as she wraps it back in the black and purple cloth that she was given with it and then puts it in the sharbarm again. She would then look over at her sensei as she nods with a smile on her face. "Hello sakura, sorry about that. Was just training a new weapon that was made for me to use only due to my wind specialitys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 am

I nodded and approached her slowly walking over to her when the wind died down. That immense power, what was that? Anyway as the conversation would brew on, our voices echoed slightly though the area, and I walked over to her slowly.

"Hm, glad I finally found you. I've been through a lot you know? And all just to find you.." My voice trailed off for a minute until I caught onto her apology and then another thought linked in my mind of the training, and how she might want to continue. Quickly changing the topic, I spoke..

"Ah don't worry, it's fine. I'm fine." A smile. "Anyway, would you like to continue your training? Since during that time in the Aurora you seemed to up and leave." ^^''
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:16 am

Mari Satsukari would suddenly smile even more as she hears of the training nodding. As she looks up towards the sky with a sigh of happiness as she sees the sun shining brightly only the way she see's it... is her sister face was in the sun. Like always she was the darkness one who taught the spirit of fighting towards her sister, especially at the right moments, while Sora was the lightness, like the sun shining in the sky. She would then turn her attention back to sakura feeling that the time of sharing her story would be nearby soon enough.

Mari would open her mouth as she begins to talk with a polite strong tone of a voice, yet she still seem to have a smile on her face. She was gripping her new sword tightly that she had pick up from the ground not but a few moments ago. "Yeah, lets get back to training. I want to learn more of the medicial ninjutsu sensei. Sakura, thanks again for being my sensei and sorry to have to run after me all over the creation. I'm a very busy girl. Anyways I guess i should tell you which village your in now, if my assutions are correct. We are in the village of the Akuma, the blood village of the world. It might be a little unsafe for people to visit here, especially when their alone. But you should be fine with me here." Mari would then fall silent as she waited for the first instructions from her sensei while still going back to staring at the sun in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 am

A smile made its way to post itself upon Mari's face, and then she'd look up to the sky as if she had just won a great battle. The sky told stories, tales of things and life that never were to be, or have happened once. The daytime sky has all the stories and legends of the ninjas, the brave ninja, that once did protect a whole village with not just their jutsu but their heart. And they died for a purpose. The daytime concealed that of which you would see children running around in the streets actually pretending to be these heroes. These innocent acts and dreams were never to be vanquished, for dreams really do keep us alive.

As the sun shone brighter I noticed a look of pain come into her eyes, and the pensiveness, the thoughtfulness took her over. She wasn't the same old Mari from before. Her voice was pained, and her eyes stained with colorless emotion of death and well revenge. Perhaps for her fallen sister? I did not want to ask much, spare her on the topic if I could but I couldn't help but wonder.

"Alright then shall we get to work?" Finally breaking the silence and the long thoughts being drawn from the subconscious of our minds, I sat down on the floor. So the blood village this was, good thing I did not fear it. I just did not like to see it. This Sora girl, really did sound like she caused a lot of pain when she died. Now I began to wonder, what was the story behind her and this whole thing. And did she have some sort of connection to light or the sun besides her element? It always seemed to bring Mari down each time I mentioned it, or each time she thought of her sister. It makes me mad that people give up just so easily, and allow for horrid things to happen to them. I could tell the need and want in her eyes. They were expressing to me a tale of deep sorrow, a book written only by lost and distrusted values. The life of Mari Satsukari was finally going to unfurl and become known to me. The tale of herself, and the tale of Sora as well.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Hayate watched the curious development of what he had seen. The sword wa amaing, giving one control of the winds like that. The force of the wind was enough to make Hayate consider putting up his wind shield jut in case It was well worth the trip to see such an amazing device, but as great as the word was that was not the thing that caught Hayate's attention. He was more facinated with this pink haired girl that had entered into the forge. Being a medical professional he immediately recognized her from his history texts. Especilly his medical texts. Sakura Haruno was her name which was only confirmed by Mari.

Many questions came to his mind like why she was here and judging by her age, she appears to be in her chuunin year before any of her medical advancements. The idea of the dangers this could mean flashed in his head. What could happen if she gets harmed while in this time??? But the bigget was how did she get here in the first place??? What weird summons has that much power.

Hayate moves from his place from next to the wall and start to move to the exit and stops as he reaches the door. He stops and opens his mouth to speak after his hand reaches the door knob, "I am going to the armor forge, if you two are going to practice medical jutsus I would recomend the hospital in the village. There are still plenty injured there from the attack that could use ome treatment. I will be there later to try out a new jutsu idea that I have in my mind if you would care to join me later." He turns the door and opens it and takes a step and is within the doops frame before stopping to talk again. "Oh and Sakura Haruno I believe it is. You should be really careful and just not travel around like that there are many out there that would just love a chance to harm you and roll the dice of fate to see what jut may happen."

With this Hayate leaves the weapon forge and head towards the Light armor forge. He needed the time to think of these developments. Where is fate leading him and and why is thi girl here. Does he protect her and preserve the way things are or i there a way to change things for the better...or at leat a better way in the form of Hayates logic.

Last edited by Chizuru Hayate on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:38 pm

This boy seemed to be intrigued by me and my presence. And all the same time his eyes expressed a sense of worry to them. He hadn't ever met me before, how and why would he be concerned for me? I guess, to each his own.

"Uh yeah, thank you for your suggestion, um, you can just call me Sakura." He seemed to be preoccupied by his thoughts deeply, although he spoke calmly and sound of mind and body. He did have good suggestions for places of practice, and if there were people hurt I could most certainly heal them. But my search, my journey and travel here wasn't about healing the people of the blood village, it was to find Mari and continue her training. She was my student, and my friend, for that matter, after all. He did express a good point like I have stated, but my only purpose here lie with Mari.

'Hm.. I wonder who that boy was.. and how did he know my name...?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapon Forges   Melee Weapon Forges Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Melee Weapon Forges
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next